Pop Up Club Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about them touching me, I know I got in trouble for mouthing off it just startles me when they touch me without my permission," I say while twiddling my thumbs.

"I'm afraid there isn't a whole lot we can do, the Masters in the club sometimes have a bit of an ego and think they can take what they want. I will put a training collar on you and you will be wearing my cuffs again so it should help. However, with the way you reacted to everyone else eating you out, you don't seem to mind other masters' touches that much?" He asks with an arched eyebrow. I sigh and know if I don't speak honestly that he will just pry it out of me.

"Yes, I did enjoy it," I say back to him

"Would you ever be interested in a threesome?" He asks me.

"I don't know," I say with a shake of my head.

"Yes you do, just tell me, kitten."

"Fine, yes I think I would be interested but not with another girl," I say with a blush. He smirks at me and starts laughing as I continue to blush.

"What is so funny!" I ask after a minute.

"You, you are just so cute and innocent. It's okay to admit you want me and another guy to fuck you." He says and the harshness of the word fuck startles me and I see what he means that I am acting so innocent.

"Will I ever get better?" I ask. He leans and kisses me on the forehead.

"Yes, of course you will. A vanilla lifestyle requires you to be ashamed of what you desire, we will break free of that with time. Now follow me," he says while picking up my legs and plopping them back onto the ground. I stand up and start to follow him back inside.

"Where are we going?" I ask as he takes my hand and interlaces our fingers.

"My sanctuary, baby" he says in a very cocky attitude.

Once we get into the house, he walks me past his bedroom to what I thought was a guest bedroom but had never seen inside yet. When he opens the seemingly normal door, it exposes a miniature version of the club. A large 4 poster bed covered in black satin sheets sits directly in the center of the back wall. The rooms dark gray walls have various toys I saw at the club and many I have no idea what they are used for. To the left I see a door that leads to a black themed bathroom and on the wall next to it a large X made out of wood stands tall. In front of the X is a table similar to the one that I laid on during our scene last night at the club. The thought leads into a spiral of last night and the smell of leather reminds me of the cuffs I wore with his name. I close my eyes and start to remember everything and my pussy wakes up. Dominik puts his hands on my face and kisses me, pulling me out of the past and into the present. The kiss doesn't last long but when he pulls away our eyes meet and he smiles.

"Where did your mind just wander off to?" He asks and I blush.

"Last night," I say with a blush.

"Rule number one for this room, always address me by my title, understood?" He asks and arousal fills me as I respond.

"Yes, Master," I say.

"So, any immediate questions about this room?" He asks while stepping out of my way so I can see.

"What is the big X for, Master?" I ask and motion towards it with my thumb.

"It is called a St. Andrews Cross, it is used for bondage scenes, come and I will show you how it works," he says and we begin walking towards it.

"Step onto the platform and face me," I do as I am told so I am positioned in front of the center of the X. He walks across the room to a large dresser and opens the top drawer. He pulls out 4 cuffs and walks back to me. These cuffs are Velcro and not nearly as intricate as the ones we used last night. He begins methodically putting them on both hands and both ankles. He then pulls one arm up and hooks the cuff to the hook attached. Once he finished doing that to both wrists and ankles, I am spread out wide and he takes a step back to look at me.

"How do you feel there, kitten?" he asks me and I look up to my wrists and I shake them to see if they are loose. I cannot move them very far and with my legs spread wide, I respond.

"Vulnerable, Master," I state. He smiles and walks back up to me. He places a hand at my neck and it trails down my body, gently caressing my breast and down the middle of my stomach. As he gets closer to where I desperately want him to touch, he stops. I immediately realize there is nothing I can do about it and its frustrating but so hot at the same time.

"Exactly," He finally responds, "the cross is used for when dominants want to put their submissives on display. You can be moved to face the cross so you ass is to me or like this where I get almost everything," He says with a smirk," its one of my personal favorites."

He undoes my cuffs off the cross but leaves them on my wrists and ankles. He leads me to the dresser where he got the cuffs from.

"I want to go through some toys with you to see if there are any limitations okay?"

"Yes, Master," I say back and he opens the top drawer. Inside are various cuffs made from different materials.

We work our way through the dresser with only a few toys I am weery about. He walks around and shows me the different toys hung up on the wall and I learn the difference between floggers, paddles, crops and canes. When we turn around, I didn't see the wall with various whips hung up. I stand there frightened while remembering the girl from last night with Master Drake, he used a whip and left gaping lashes across her back. Dominik sees my reaction and tries to soothe me.

"Kitten I know what you are thinking and I would never use a whip in the way Drake did to Ellie I told you I am not a sadist," He says.

"No, you can't use one of those on me," I stand there rather scared as I look at them.

"Do not forget your mannors," he says with a deep tone. I ignore him and continue staring at the whip. Why does he have these? Is he lying to me when he says he isn't a sadist. Should I even be here? I start to race for the door and he grabs my hand.

"Woah woah, slow down," he says and I try to jerk free from his grip but he pulls me tighter and closer to him.

"Leave me alone," I say and start to cry with frustration. I don't want him to see me scared.

"Come sit with me please, we can go out to the living room but we need to talk this out," He says and I shake my head.

"I don't want to, and you aren't ever going to use one of those whips on me. I don't think I belong here, I need to go home," is state and he continues to hold me.

"Jessica please will you talk about this with me? Let me explain why I have them," He says and I realize I cannot get out of his grip.

"No please just let me go," I say and realizing he wont let go I yell, "RED!" he immediately opens his arms and I run out of the room. I go to the bedroom and shove my stuff into my duffle bag and start to run out of the room and he is there. I realize I don't have a car here and get out my phone to call a cab.

"Jessica what is going on, you didn't have this reaction last night to Drake using the whips why are they bothering you so much being hung up on my walls?" He asks.

"I just couldn't ever be right for you if you want to ever use those on me, I saw what they can do and I don't want any part in that. I don't want to waste any more of either of our time," I say and call the cab company. Just as they answer the phone he yells.

"I HAVE THEM FOR BDSM PARTIES I THROW SOMETIMES!"

The guy over the phone clearly hears and I hang up of our sheer embarrassment. We both stand there for a second and I am puzzled.

"Then why did the guy the other night ask you to watch his technique. You clearly know how to use them if someone is asking for your advise?" I ask.

"Because when I was younger and my brother introduced me to the lifestyle I thought it would be cool to learn. I took classes and learned how to use them and now I teach the class at the club for people who want to learn how to use them in kink. I think they look cool on the wall and whenever I throw parties I invite a lot of people. All of their kinks vary and I like to have options. There are also many ways to use them that do not cause the amount of pain that was administered to Ellie last night. Drake did that on purpose because that was what she needed, and he is okay dishing out that much pain. I am not and will never be. I would not take you on as a submissive if I didn't think we would work out." He says.

"Oh..." I say after a minute or two of silence. I can't help but feel like an idiot.

"It's okay to be scared by some things in this lifestyle but you just need to communicate that to me otherwise this will never work," he says.

"Yes, I'm sorry. I just got nervous that I wasn't what you wanted and that you needed something that I couldn't give you. I don't want to feel that again," I say. He walks over to me and takes my duffle bag out of my hand and tosses it onto the ground. He pulls me into a hug and holds me.

"We will talk about that past relationship another time once we get more comfortable with each other, okay?" He asks me and I nod into his chest. He releases me and we stand there for a moment.

"Do you still want to go to the club with me?" I ask him while looking down and pouting slightly.

"If you are up to it, we can. If you would prefer to stay in and eat pizza in our pjs I can call and tell Mia you will see her next week instead," he offers and I remembered about my meeting with her and I don't want to cancel.

"No I want to meet up with her and I want to try again at the club. I clearly need to learn more about all of this so I think it will help," I say and look down realizing I am still wearing the cuffs he put me in. I laugh to myself.

"What is so funny?" He asks with a smile.

"I was just thinking about me getting into a taxi looking like I just escaped out of a crazy persons' house." I say gesturing to the cuffs still on and he joins in laughing with me.

"That would have been a sight for sure. We should start getting ready if we are going to get there on time. You can just go in those clothes and Mia will get you dressed in something for the theme tonight. Do whatever you want for makeup if you want but braid your hair in a French braid for me," He says and suddenly I have so many questions.

"Theme? Why a braid?" I ask him.

"Yes, one night a month the club does a themed night and all the doms and subs try to dress for the theme. I think tonight is patriotic for memorial day. I hardly pay attention to the themes, I am the worst at remembering to dress for them but Mia always goes all out so I am sure she will have something for you to wear. You two are similar size it should work out and if not, the club keeps a ton of spare stuff for the subs," He says with a wink.

"And the braid?" I ask.

"You'll see tonight," he says and a shiver runs down my back.

12