Popocatepetl's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I broke the sixth commandment, and took a man's life, staining my soul forever. I carry the Devil's temperament, and I have sinned at the burdels. I do not deserve you, Adoncia. I may call you mi Princesa, but in reality you are mi ángel, heaven sent, and I am unworthy of your love."

This discussion was becoming too emotionally overwhelming for me. I did the only thing I could think of; quickly grabbing a blanket, I went to the stable next door and lay in the hay next to the burros. For the first time in months, I was not on the floor by Adoncia's side during the night. It felt wrong, and I did not sleep well.

~~~~~~~~~~

At breakfast, I asked Adoncia if she slept better without me beside her. Immediately, I could tell I'd asked the wrong question; Adoncia's face became red.

"NO," she shouted, taking me by surprise, "I tossed and turned all night! I don't like sleeping without you there!"

The entire time we'd been together, mi Princesa had never raised her voice above a quiet level. Apparently today was a day full of surprises, because her next question was certainly unexpected. "Do you love me, Enzo?"

As an orphan, in all my years, I'd never told anyone that I loved them. Not Madre María del Pilar, who I'd never consider a doting mother figure, despite being a kind caretaker. Not Señor Carlos Benedicto Lopez, not by any means. It was true he'd taken me in and taught me my trade but otherwise had been cold, never praising me nor showing me any fatherly affection whatsoever. And most certainly not the putas in Taverna Casa Verde. Those visits had been purely business transactions, dinero for physical relief. Each and every one of the women there were cold-blooded comerciantes; money was their language, love was the furthest thing from their minds.

I stammered, "I'm not exactly sure," but got no further before Adoncia snapped at me.

"Enzo, I was dying! You told me I was beautiful, you paid for the doctor, you took me into your home, you made sure I was fed and paid Sor Inocente to bathe me! You bought me expensive gifts, and even brushed my hair with your own hands! If you don't love me, then why did you do all these wonderful things? TELL ME!"

Adoncia was crying now, but with her scowl it seemed more like tears of anger, not tears of sadness. I didn't want things this way! I was El Popo! It was MY anger that intimidated others, how could this little woman be intimidating me? Things were all backwards, I was very confused.

"Adoncia, please stop!" I shouted, my hands on my now-aching head. "You mean everything to me! Could you not know?"

Adoncia let go of my chin. "I'm not a fortune teller, Enzo! I don't know what's in your head, I can only suspect, unless you tell me! I need you to tell me you love me!"

Never before had I been so incensed and so desirous at the same time. I wanted to take mi hermosa Princesa by the shoulders, unsure of it was to angrily shake her or lovingly kiss her! In frustration, unable to contain or even understand my emotions, like my namesake I erupted.

"ALL RIGHT THEN! I LOVE YOU, ADONCIA! I ADORE YOU! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU BESIDE ME! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR?"

At the convent school, they'd taught us that sometimes when a volcano erupts, instead of shooting debris high into the sky, it implodes in on itself, forming a collapsed bowl -- a caldera. After this emotional eruption, I understood exactly how it felt to be a caldera.

I stood breathing heavily, my body slightly shaking. My strength had drained out of me, and I felt weak. I had done the unthinkable, and shouted at her! I knew if mi Princesa walked out on me, my life would be empty and meaningless. Inwardly, I steeled myself for the worst.

Adoncia was still crying, but with a broad smile now, her tears changing to tears of joy.

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear, thank you, Enzo," she replied, no longer shouting. She stepped forward and pressed herself against me, and instinctively I wrapped her up in my arms again. "I've been waiting for you to say that since you brought me into your home." She put her arms around my neck and pulled my face to hers, kissing me.

Still crying, she whispered, "I want you to know I've loved you ever since you risked your life to save me two years ago. I loved you so much that all I could do was pray to God to reunite us. I didn't want to keep living if I didn't have you."

Once on a drunken bet, I'd climbed into a cattle pen and waved a piece of cloth around to get the bull in it to charge me. When he did, I'd planned on swiftly dodging, proving to my equally-drunken friends that I was as swift as the wind. Alas, although the bull did his part, I drunkenly stumbled and was subsequently unsuccessful at dodging 900 pounds of bovine fury, the results of which were me ending up semi-conscious on the other side of the pen, bleeding from my ears with several broken ribs.

That, however, was nothing when compared to how I felt after hearing Adoncia express her love for me.

In a soft voice that I barely recognized, I -- master blacksmith and perpetually angry El Popo - apologized. "I am so sorry, mi Princesa. I promise I will never again leave your side as you regain your health." It was a vow I would never break.

~~~~~~~~~~

The following day, I was returning to my smithy from the estate of an aristócrata. She had heard about my work, and had summoned me to discuss commissioning a two-piece wrought-iron gate, featuring a giant dahlia at the center. I was deep in thought about the design as I walked down my street, only looking up at the last minute to see none other than Consuela Espinoza three feet in front of me, boldly walking out of my shop, parasol in hand!

Immediately, I became enraged at her audacity. "Señorita Espinoza!" I called out, "What is the meaning of this? I thought I'd made it quite clear on your last visit that my shop would do no work for you!"

Giving her parasol a jaunty spin, she turned and smiled at me coolly. "Ah," she declared, "if it isn't El Popo himself! No need to erupt, little mountain, I was merely here for a social visit with your Princesa. I must admit, I misjudged her. She's a much stronger girl than I thought."

Still enraged, I raised a fist. "I don't know what made you think you were welcome here, Señorita, but you are most certainly not! If you've offended or threatened Señorita Madera in any way, I promise you will live to regret it!"

Instead of being intimidated, Consuela threw her head back in laughter. "El Popo, in all my days, I have not once underestimated the arrogance of your gender. You foolish man, I did not impulsively leave the comfort of Taverna Casa Verde to come here of my own accord. I was invited by your guest!" I was stunned at the idea that my innocent Adoncia would deliberately associate with this woman of the evening!

My anger drained away and I lowered my fist. In a normal voice, I inquired, "Why would Señorita Madera befriend a woman of your, er, vocation? This makes no sense!"

She laughed again. "El Popo, you are so typical for a man. Even when presented with fact, you deny it and demand proof. If you want to know the answers, I suggest you speak with Adoncia." Then, she stepped in, close enough to me that I caught the scent of her perfume.

"Let me give you a piece of advice, my bad-tempered friend," she murmured, "despite her flat chest and skinny legs, that little wooden plank is wholly devoted to you. If you don't - or won't - feel the same, then you're even more of a fool than I thought."

Promptly turning on her heel, with a final spin of her parasol Consuela walked away. Before I could go in to check on Adoncia, Manuel ran up to me. "Tio Enzo, come quickly! Some hidalgo is here, and says he wants you to shoe his four racehorses!" Having a lot of business was a good problem to have, so I went to negotiate a price with the fellow. It was tricky business; too high and he'd walk away, too low, and he'd not value my work.

Later that night after our evening meal, instead of Adoncia picking at her food, I was the one not eating much. My anger was simmering at the thought of Consuela Espinoza returning to my shop.

Mi Princesa noticed right away, asking in her quiet voice, "Enzo, is something bothering you?"

Containing my anger, while I could not shout at Adoncia, I demanded gruffly, "Can you explain what Consuela Espinoza was doing in my shop today? I threw her out once before after she insulted you, yet she claims you invited her back!" Then taking a deep breath, I added, "You are too good to be associating with that woman!"

Adoncia put her hand over mine. "It's true, I invited her here. I sent Manuel with a written invitation to the Taverna Casa Verde, and she was kind enough to accept."

"But WHY?," I burst out, "it makes no sense!"

Adoncia sighed, "Of course it makes no sense to you, you're a man. But lately I've been lonely, wanting another woman to talk to and counsel with. Señorita Esposito seemed the perfect woman, given we share an interest."

My anger ebbing once again, calmer now, I insisted, "That still makes no sense! What possible interest could a virtuous woman like you share with a woman of her profession?"

Adoncia stood, gathering up our dishes, pausing to give me a quick kiss on the forehead, replying simply, "Volcanos."

Frustrated, I groaned and put my face in my hands. If I lived to be 100, I would never understand women! I reached for the final bottle of the elderly aristócrata's tequila, filling my glass. It was time to dream.

After I brushed her hair and we retired for the evening, Adoncia did not lay on her back as usual. Instead, she lit a candle on the nightstand, then laid on her side to gaze down at me. An odd expression of contentment crossed her lovely face before she asked me a question.

"Enzo, do you ever dream about me?" I involuntarily stiffened, carefully measuring my words before responding.

"Sometimes, yes." That was all I wanted to say. This was my modest Princesa, I was not about to confess the degree of carnal desire my dreams involved.

"Are they nice dreams?" This was not as loaded of a question, and I was able to quickly answer.

"How could they not be, if you're in them?" The look on her face was even warmer now.

Then she told me, "I dream about you as well. They are very vivid dreams, are yours?" Again, I weighed my response.

"At times, yes. Sometimes in them, I can smell the soap in your hair." She lowered her hand to my face, tracing her fingers on the stubble of my chin.

"Sometimes I dream I'm laying with you naked, kissing your lips and pressing myself against your body as I run my fingers through your chest hair." I could feel the heat of my body increase, and my heart beating faster now. A feeling of hardness below my navel let me know I was now fully erect.

Adoncia wasn't finished. "You are the man I love, Enzo. When I dream these things, it makes me want to give myself over, body and soul. Would you like that?" I damned well knew the answer, but Adoncia was no puta!

"Mi Princesa," I protested, "to do such a thing without marriage would be wrong in the eyes of God!" As I said it, I realized that my visits to Madame Barceló's burdel made these words hollow. What Adoncia said next shocked me to my core.

"I spent two years praying every day for you," she said, "since God has answered my prayers, I think it would be wrong in his eyes if I refused his wonderful gift. You have my heart, Enzo, and I gladly give you the rest of me."

Saying that, she slid off the bed and moved on top of me, reaching to my waist and undoing the thin belt of rope that kept my pants in place. Stupidly, I asked, "Adoncia, what are you doing?"

After loosening the belt, she slipped my trousers down to my knees. "I'm doing things that will please my man." She moved up next to me, her little hand wrapped around my rigid member. Just as in my dreams!

Keeping her hand firmly in place, she moved up next to me and kissed me. Not her usual chaste kiss, this was a kiss of wantonness. I felt her tongue slip into my mouth, as Consuela used to do!

After her kiss ended, she began stroking me and whispered, "Does this please you, Señor?"

At this moment, nothing else in the world mattered. The woman I adored was doing things beyond my wildest dreams. "Very much so," I whispered.

Kneeling on the mat, she lifted my hardness up against my stomach, leaned down and began to bathe my sack with soft, flowing strokes of her tongue. Gently caressing my balls through the thin skin with her fingertips, my shaft became even harder.

Moving her lips up to my cock, she began running her tongue along my full length, then bent her head back to my sack.

By now my balls were swollen and heavy, and what she did next made my brain feel like it was about to explode. Carefully, her lips over her teeth, she sucked one ball in her mouth, moved her tongue around it, then pulled back from my body, stretching my sack until it could go no further.

She let my ball slip out, then looked up into my eyes. "I am yours, Enzo. You've been so good to me, now let me please you."

She didn't wait for a reply, instead bending down and repeating the treatment of my other ball, then moving her mouth to my iron-hard cock. Her hand now stroking the shaft of it, she moved the tip back and forth against her open lips. Teasing me as if she were about to take it in her mouth, she then slipped her tongue into the slit at the tip.

I shivered in ecstasy. This was something I'd only experienced from the women at the Taverna Casa Verde. Somehow, this felt better. Knowing the woman between my legs loved me with all her heart made the difference.

Adoncia took a firmer grip on my shaft, leaned in, and took the tip into her mouth, over her lips, over her tongue and into her throat until it would go no further. Reaching down, I gently caressed her head, sliding my fingers through her soft hair as she moved her mouth, taking me as deeply as possible.

Once again, she stopped and pulled off me just long enough to ask, "Is your woman pleasing you, Enzo Quijano?"

Overcome with the sensations she was causing, I could barely speak, only able to croak, "Yes, mi Princesa, very much!"

"Enough to share the bed with her?" I did not answer, instead moving her to the mattress, where she spread her legs invitingly.

"Claim your lover, mi herrero," she commanded.

I looked down at her thin frame, illuminated by the faint candlelight. "Are you sure this is safe, mi Princesa? I don't wish to hurt you."

She let out a soft chuckle. "My sweet Enzo, always thinking of what's best for me. Have you not noticed how I've grown stronger under your loving care?"

I realized this was true. Adoncia had gained some weight, her curves were more pronounced, her face fuller, no longer gaunt. Her skin had developed a healthy glow, and when I brushed her hair every night, it was now full and shiny.

"Besides," she continued, "even if it were to prove deadly, I would rather die in your embrace than live alone again. I love you, Enzo. Now please, claim me as your own."

I needed no further encouragement. Getting on top of her, I positioned the tip of my cock at the entrance to her womanhood, then slowly slid in. Not moving, I was savoring this moment. The two of us were joined together now, eyes locked, the hardness of her nipples pressing against the hair on my chest.

I finally whispered, "My sweet Adoncia, I have claimed you," I groaned, then began to move in her slowly and gently; she began to shiver with pleasure.

"Oh, Enzo, I never imagined it would feel this good," she uttered, her eyes closed as she savored the sensations.

I didn't answer, just passionately pressed my lips to hers. Since I was already stimulated from her earlier efforts, it didn't take long for my climax to rock through me. Our lovemaking had been gentle, but when I felt myself starting to cum, I thrust hard and stayed there, pumping my seed deep in her.

Once my body relaxed, I slid to her side, so as not to crush mi Princesa. Peppering her face with kisses, I told her she was perfect, she was wonderful, she was everything to me. To my surprise, she began to weep!

"Adoncia, my dearest, have I hurt you?" She shook her head.

"No, Enzo, you were gentle and tender, I felt like I was your moon and stars. I'm sad because I will never be a complete woman for you."

"Why would you say that? I love everything about you!"

"The day you brought the doctor to my father's house, after he examined me, I heard him tell you I had become barren. I will never be able to give you children."

As much as I adored this woman, I found myself getting angry. I snapped, "Why should that matter? If I want children, there are many to be found at the Santa María Rosa de las Rosas orphanage! At one time, I was one! Are you implying an orphanage child is less worthy of love than one that comes from your womb?"

From her expression, I saw that for once it was me surprising Adoncia, instead of the other way around. She appeared horrified at the thought she'd offended me. "Forgive me, Enzo, I never knew..."

"Well, now you do. I grew up in an orphanage, and fought there too. That's where I got temper, and my nickname. Has it never occurred to you that I never speak of my parents?"

"You've always been so strong and independent. I never thought to ask about your family. Now you must hate me!" I realized my lover was shamed. This would never do!

I pulled her face to mine and kissed her passionately, then took her chin in my hand. My anger had changed to passion, and I felt myself hardening again.

"Hate you? Quite the contrary! Now you listen to me, mi Princesa. You've sworn to me that you are my woman, and as your man I've claimed you with my cock!"

I reached down and parted her legs, and slipped into her again. She gasped as I began thrusting hard inside her, not as gentle as the first time, growling as I plunged. "Tomorrow we'll go to the priest and have him marry us, and you will be mine forever, entiendes?"

Adoncia placed her hand on my chest, flat over my heart, and I stopped my thrusting. "I would love to marry you," she whispered, "but you must make me one promise."

"Anything, mi Princesa, anything!"

"No more visiting the Taverna Casa Verde. From now on, only your wife will be your puta."

I smiled and resumed my thrusting. "With all my heart, I promise, my love."

Since I'd cum and was hard as an anvil, I was able to last far longer this time. Adoncia squirmed and moaned, then went stiff as a climax coursed through her. I held her close to me as her body relaxed and she began to recover, then lowered my mouth to her small breasts. I found her nipples, using my lips to tease and pull them. Mi Princesa was whimpering incoherently, awash in pleasure.

I rolled onto my back, still coupled, holding her atop me. She threw her head back, closing her eyes and bit her lower lip. I grasped her slim waist firmly as she ground her hips against my hardness, savoring the intense contact.

Soon she cried out again, shuddering at another climax. I looked up at her, amazed that such a tiny body could contain so much passion. Finally, my balls could hold back no longer, and I shouted her name, "Adoncia! Adoncia!" Then she collapsed on top of me, and I ran my hands down her back to cup her small ass cheeks. Pulling the blanket over our sweaty bodies, I cradled her to me as we fell asleep.

Early in the dawn hours, I was awakened by the clattering of a bucket. I got up and opened the window shutters. As I suspected, Manuel was on his way to the local fountain to fetch water before the day started. I called out to him, "Manuel!" He looked up, and his eyes got wide with surprise. "You're in charge of the shop today. I'm taking the day off to get married!"