Popocatepetl's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His response was not what I expected. "Tio Enzo, why are you naked?" I looked down, and sure enough, in my half-wakened state, I'd forgotten that for once I hadn't slept in my trousers! My cock was hanging out in all its semi-rigid glory.

Then I looked at Adoncia's still-sleeping form on the bed and carnal memories of the previous night poured in, along with the realization that the dreams I'd been having about Adoncia had, in fact, been real.

It all made sense now. Seeing how I'd reacted to Consuela, Adoncia must have feared I'd throw her out as well if she was anything but virtuous. She'd fed me lots of tequila so I'd believe I was dreaming.

It was only after I'd declared my feelings for Adoncia that she'd invited Consuela to our place. Then I remembered mi Princesa's comment about sharing an interest in volcanos with Consuela. Apparently the volcano they'd been discussing that day was, in fact, me! The good Señorita had taken my frail lover under her wing, coaching her quite successfully on how to please me.

The idea that mi Princesa had persuaded Consuela to share tricks of the trade to make me happy excited me again. I woke her with kisses, then coupled with my soon-to-be wife one more time before starting our busy day.

~~~~~~~~~~

After breakfast, Adoncia and I dressed in our finest clothes -- a yellow dress for her, and a black suit for me -- and walked over to the Santa Veracruz church to see a priest. The man we spoke to, Father Sierra, agreed to marry us but first wanted us to confess our sins so that we would begin our marriage with pure hearts.

It was then, under the confidentiality of the church, where I confessed to killing the man who assaulted Adoncia. The priest listened to the details carefully. After a few minutes of quiet consideration, he then told me the man I'd killed was a bad man with a gun who not only robbed innocent poor people, but would have murdered Adoncia after her ravishment. He likened my defending my love to a soldier defending his country. He blessed me, and assured me God would forgive my sins.

For her part, Adoncia shocked me by confessing to the sin of being a thief. She produced a money pouch from under her skirt, admitting it was one of two that the bandit was carrying the night of her attack. She had stolen it from his dead body and kept it hidden all this time. Handing it to the priest, she requested he use it to feed the poor. The priest accepted it, commenting that God would be pleased at the marriage of two such good and kind people.

As the priest performed the ceremony, I remembered Consuela's words about Adoncia the day I'd confronted her unexpectedly leaving my shop: "She's a much stronger girl than I thought." And it was true.

My new wife was indeed brave and strong, and I realized this thin, tiny woman who had endured so much to earn my love, had changed me. My love for her had upended my life. I was no longer a bitter man, and my volcanic temper had been redirected into fierce love and loyalty. Because of her, my business was thriving and I was no longer lonely. My heart was full.

While it was I who rescued her Adoncia the night she was attacked, ultimately it was she who had rescued me.

~END~

~~~~~~~~~~

Anexo = outhouse

Aristócrata = noblewoman

Bandidos = bandits

Barrio bajo = slums

Buenas tardes = good afternoon

Burdels = bordellos

Burguesía = gentry

Caldo de res = beef broth

Casa Verde = green house

Clase alta = upper class

Cobarde = coward

Cocina = kitchen

Comerciantes = merchants

Compreder = understand

Concejal = alderman

Dinero = money

Entiendes = you understand

Haragán = sluggard

Herrero Y Herrador = blacksmith and farrier

Hidalgo = gentleman

Idiota = idiot

Lacayos = lackeys

Ladrón = thief

Matón = bully

Medico = physician

Mi amor = my love

Muy estúpido = very stupid

Pantalones = trousers, pants

Patron = Sponsor, donor

Petimetre = a dandy or fop

Pistola = pistol

Policia = police

Princesa = Princess

Puta = prostitute

Rapido = quickly

Sangre azul = blue blood

Sor = Sister (nun)

Taberna = tavern, bar

Tio = uncle

Vecindario = neighborhood

Vendedora ambulante = peddler woman