Popping his Sissy Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Peter notched the bulbous red rubber head against her opening, Kate locked eyes with David, 'Watch, little one, while I delight in the stretch of my honeyed walls.'

She gasped seductively and rocked her hips as Peter pushed the thick toy deep into her pussy until it was a good eight inches in. While he couldn't tear his eyes from the length buried between her straining lips, he also couldn't ignore the other half that was thrusting obscenely from her soft, welcoming body. David knew where that other half would be going soon, and his nervous hole clenched in anticipation.

'Do you see that, gurl? Do you see how your Mistress' cunt opens willingly to welcome what it is offered? Do you think you can do that for us, pet?' Looking down at David's wide eyes, his pupils blown with arousal, he leered, 'Of course you can, you little slut. For a virgin, you're quite a hot piece of tail, aren't you?'

Kate beckoned him forward. 'Well, sweetheart, you'd better slicken this up as best you can -- it's the only lube that an eager young gurl should need.'

David needed no further encouragement to slurp his way down the red, shiny length of the toy. Soon it was gleaming as he forced it deep into his throat so that he could kiss his Mistress' stretched fragrant petals.

Withdrawing the length from David's heaving mouth, long strings of saliva still linking the toy to his lips, Kate stood up and returned to her place behind her sweet slut. Dropping another silky throw pillow to the rug between his legs, she knelt, her shaft bobbing wetly before her, making David shiver as it left a line of slick against the back of his thigh. Wrapping her long, slim fingers around his lace-covered hips, she leaned over his back, her breasts brushing him between his shoulder blades as she murmured in his ear, 'Are you ready, pet? Ready for me to take your cherry?'

'Yes! Please, Miss Kate. Please take my virginity. I need... Aaaah!'

The thick, red shaft had plunged its way deep into his pulsing channel and David threw his head back and keened at the burning stretch. He knew that virginal little gurls felt the pain that accompanied the loss of their maidenhead, but he didn't realise the dark pleasure that he would also experience with every firm stroke. He was being plundered, each thrust seeming to delve deeper inside him, and he was loving every second. His channel quivered and he realised that he was also feeling the shuddering of his Mistress' pussy as she too was impaled time and again on the double-ended toy.

Peter was no longer content to merely watch and now came round behind Kate, pressing up against her curvy body, his stiff manhood cushioned in her pillowy cheeks as she fucked their gurl. One hand was on her nipple, which he'd freed from the cup of her corset, and he tweaked and rolled it roughly between his calloused fingers, making her moan with pleasure and buck all the harder. The other was at the base of the toy, caressing her clit with his thumb as he controlled the angle of the flexible shaft, ensuring the maximum penetration for both of his lovers.

David's confidence grew as he became acclimatised to the stretch and he began in rock his hips back and forth, fucking Kate as in turn she fucked her eager little slut. His clit was so hot and swollen, it throbbed with every stroke, and he longed to play with it, but he needed both hands to brace himself while he was rutted roughly as Kate's pleasure ramped up and she powered her way to orgasm. With one last thrust, her fingernails digging ten crescents into his flesh, she came, her scream muffled by Peter's mouth as he kissed her deeply, stealing her orgasm for himself.

Collapsing back into Peter's arms, Kate slipped free of her gurl's well-fucked cunt, which winked for a moment before starting to close.

'Oh no you don't, slut,' Peter exclaimed as he spanked one heavy hand across David's lilywhite arse cheek. 'You're mine now. Did you think that I'd let Kate have all the fun? She was just the warmup for you. A kindness to begin to stretch you out. Now it's my turn,' he chuckled darkly, 'and I intend to destroy your hot little gurlcunt so that you are ruined for all other men.'

David nearly came on the spot as his words washed over him, but he arched his back and presented for his Master.

'On your elbows, gurl, push those tight little titties into the rug for me. Show me how much you want it. Now beg me to make you a true woman.'

Assuming the position, feeling his tender lace-covered nipples drag across the expensive rug, David had never felt so vulnerable.

'Please, Sir. Please take me, claim me, make me yours. I need your cock. Please, please give it to me!' he gabbled, delirious with arousal.

As Peter took his rightful place behind him, David was very aware of the scratch of the other man's leg hair as it pressed up against his freshly waxed thighs. Peter's big hands claimed his cheeks, forcing them apart so that he had unimpeded access to his tender hole. Then, with a loud hawking sound, David felt a wad of saliva hit his tight ring before it was once again stretched unnaturally wide as Peter forced his impressive girth into his eager, cockhungry little slut.

David's pained groan was obliterated by Peter's triumphant roar as he buried his length deep inside his slut's formerly innocent channel.

'Next time I'm going to set up a full-length mirror in front of us so you can watch yourself as I fuck the last vestiges of masculinity out of you. You'd love that, wouldn't you, you dirty, fucking bitch?' he growled.

'Oh, god, yes Sir! Please fuck me hard. Break me in. Use me!' David moaned, feeling deliciously filthy.

'Oh, I'll break you in, no question. If only you could see how my big, fat dick is already destroying your tiny hole. Now, stroke yourself for us, gurl. Frig your little clitty until you come with my cock buried deep inside your ruined little cunt.' And with that, he stopped holding back and started pounding his slut, roughly spanking her upturned butt with every thrust as he plundered her hole for his pleasure.

As David felt his Master shooting ropes of hot jizz into his well-used little channel, he came, catching his sissy semen, his little gurl cream, in the palm of his hand for fear of sullying his Mistress' expensive flooring. As Peter withdrew, David collapsed, panting, feeling his once-tight hole gaping lewdly in the firelight as a sluggish trickle of Peter's semen made its way down his thigh.

Flying high on the aftermath of his deflowering, David felt his head lifted into Kate's naked lap. Her hand gently cupping his cheek, her thumb wiping the ruined make up off his face as she smiled down at him as he tiredly lapped the spent cream from his hand, leaning into her affection.

'Well, do you consider yourself properly ruined?' Peter's gruff voice demanded. 'What do you say, slut?'

'Thank you, Sir. Thank you, Miss Kate, for teaching me to be your best little gurl.'

'You were wonderful, pet. We are so proud of you,' Kate replied fondly, stroking his hair.

David felt exposed, weak, helpless, grateful. His clit was tingling deliciously. His heart was thumping. Looking up at his loving Mistress he bit his lip like the lost little slut he was.

'You really are our perfect little cockwhore aren't you?' murmured Peter, smiling down at his sweet little sissygurl. It was a threatening smile, an intoxicating smile, a smile that reassured David that he was now their possession to do with as they saw fit. It was then that it really hit David. His cock really was a clit and here, on his knees before his superiors, was where he needed to be. Peter's rich, bitter taste and Kate's spicy sweetness was still on his tongue and his aching little gurlcunt was sore and well-used, destroyed by not one, but two superior cocks that claimed his cherry. Being the eager little sex toy to two such powerful alphas made him feel alive. He was who he was meant to be - their greedy, grateful whore.

Kate sensed it, this submission, his acceptance. 'Tell us, little one.'

'I am a dirty little cumslut. I am your cockwhore, your filthy little sex toy, Miss Kate, Sir. I live to please you. I only come alive when I am with you. You own me,' David admitted, tears of gratitude and adoration leaving sooty tracks down his flushed cheeks.

As his Master and Mistress, arm in arm, looked down at him with pride in their gazes, David closed his eyes. Exhausted, sore, ruined and so, so content.

He was exactly where he wanted to be, who he was meant to be.

And he would be forever grateful.

12