All Comments on 'Popping The Bubble'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewrite11 months ago

Woo. Spicy and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sluts will NEVER find romance so this story is a wash. Webcam sluts are the worst! 1*

MattiemaybeMattiemaybe11 months ago

Wowowowow! What an unexpected and glorious ride. I very much enjoyed the birth of Christa the Modern Mariner. Why shouldn’t sluts find romance and find happiness?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Cum-wrinkled pages of old dirty mags

engraved in memory.

Long out of first passionate years I

let my fingers do the looking.

Came for the poetry

the sex a bonus.

Quinque stellae.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The focus on poetry was cool. And there is nothing more poetic than a happy horny girl catching feelings for the dude that is gonna be her man. You captured that perfectly. Kudos.

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Good story, liked the idea of Christy finding love.

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Christa, I hate auto correct. See my earlier comment.

Nouh_BdeeNouh_Bdee11 months ago

Beautifully written

lexlogan8lexlogan810 months ago

Loved it. I wasn't sold on the idea, but the execution was wonderful. And I believe anyone can find romance, if only in our imagination.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun10 months ago

Beautifully written. So sexy and so romantic.

Congratulations on your well-deserved win!

NikotheisNikotheis10 months ago

Congratulations on the win. It's a truly amazing story, with that juxtaposition of sex and poetry. Exceptionally well done.

wwaldripwwaldrip10 months ago

Great story loved reading it

gbamin9gbamin910 months ago

Such a fascinating story. I love the poets; they make if special. Thank you for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So beautifully written. The poetry, even the non-italicized ones, got me every time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...