Poppy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, yes please, I'd love that."

Poppy smiled mischievously and without cutting eyes contact with me, wrapped his plump lips around the tip of my cock. I felt it all the way to my loins, the ecstasy this sight was giving me, the sight of a man taking my dick into his mouth while looking up to me adoringly.

He just played with the tip at first, letting his tongue flicker on it, trapping it between his lips to pull away in an intense suction or just licking it slowly like a lollipop. His tongue would explore further south, getting my cock covered in saliva. The feeling was amazing but the sight added to it for sure, I kept my eyes in his, I enjoyed how he looked like he was having a lot of fun sucking my dick.

"Is it good for you, baby?" He asked while slowly stroking me.

"Loving it," I breathed.

"Glad to hear it." His lips went a little further, enough for his tongue to tease my underside. I closed my eyes in delight.

Without a warning, Poppy took my entire length into his throat. I cried out in surprise and stumbled on the table. Poppy didn't let it disturb him, he bobbed his head up and down, relentlessly making my cock fully get in and out his mouth.

"Jesus Christ Poppy," I moaned while getting a hand into his hair. I didn't grip it or anything, but having it rest here gave me some illusion of control.

My cock left his mouth in a pop. The strokes of his hand went way smoother now, he looked up again with playful eyes as he licked my balls. He took one into his mouth, he rolled it around massaging it with his tongue. I couldn't keep my eyes away from this scene, how hot Poppy looked sucking on my balls.

"Tell me Isaac, would you be interested in fucking me or is a blowjob enough this time?" The 'this time' didn't go unnoticed, I didn't point it out but I took note.

"I want to fuck you."

He had a pleased smile and immediately got back on his feet. He gave me a little kiss and took place next to me, bending over the table.

Poppy pulled on his pants all the way down to remove them, then dropped his boxer briefs to his ankles. "That's not very classy," he said embarrassed, "it'll be the most convenient position here though."

"It's fine." I took a look at him, his cute ass was certainly what he put the most in display but I was a bit interested in seeing what his dick looked like. He whimpered when I slid a hand between his thighs to pull it out. It was pretty thin yet with visible veins making it almost purplish. "You got a cute dick."

"Thank you baby." Poppy looked into his jacket he left on the table and got a tube of lube. "I can do the prep myself if you prefer."

"How are you gonna eat your own ass?" I asked perplexed.

He looked back in panicked surprise. "You, you want to eat my ass?"

"Why so panicked? You don't want it?"

"No, no, I do, I'm just, well I wasn't expecting you, since you're just figuring yourself out, you know?" He said.

"You know girls also do anal, right?" I said amused, "most of my girlfriends at least enjoyed getting their ass eaten out."

Poppy chewed on his lower lip in a nervous manner. "If you're comfortable with it, I'd really like that."

I got my face to Poppy's ass level, I noticed some faint bruises that look like bite marks on his cheeks. Looking a bit further down, his inner thighs had some more of them but even more visibly dark purple and blue hickeys. Wew, kinky couple.

Poppy helped me out by spreading his cheeks apart, which was such an eager gesture. I must have hit his sensitive cord proposing rimming him, I couldn't disappoint him. His asshole was charming looking, pink and large, it just looked like my cock could easily get inside.

I kissed around his hole, so here was my first intimate touch, my first taste of another man. It was just Poppy and I in that shed, I felt no shame enjoying myself. I was grateful of him allowing me such experience, for now I was just living it and I'd think of what my enjoyment meant regarding my sexual orientation on a later time.

Poppy let out cute moans as I worked my tongue over his hole. It was adorable the way he whimpered when I sucked on it. "God," he groaned, "you're doing so good babyboy, please, get it inside please."

His begging was troubling, I obeyed and slithered my tongue inside him. He let himself fall on the table in a moan. "Ughn, fuck yeah." Feeling his warm hole around my tongue made me even more eager to feel it on my cock. He opened so easily, he must be more than used to it.

"Get a finger inside, I need to feel your cock inside me so bad," he said. Oh dear, well we were on the same frequency but the way he said it was so. Lustful. So far from the soft hesitation of the beginning.

I coated my finger in lube, it went inside like soft butter. I could already try a second one which gave me a bit more resistance. Poppy sighed in delight at my slow fingering. A bold feeling took over me and I bent over to give his balls a slow lick. He let out a gasp of surprise which pleased me, I liked being able to take back control even slightly.

"Have you taken a condom?" I asked him.

"Oh shit, I, don't have any since we're fluidbound, with Will," Poppy said embarrassingly.

"Eh we should be fine, I haven't hooked up with anyone since Emily and we got checked together," I said.

"Alright, I trust you then," Poppy said a bit hesitantly.

As soon as I got back on my feet, Poppy looked back at me, slight apprehension painted on his face. "Are you going to fuck me now?" His voice almost cracked.

"If you still want it," I said while giving my cock a little squeeze. Would be surprising of him to change his mind at this point but his puzzling nervousness made me want to make sure.

"Please, fuck me Isaac," he begged while spreading his ass again. I had to take a second to get back my composure from the little high his offered position caused me.

I coated my cock in lube and pressed it against that hole I adored so much this night. It had less resistance than the times I had anal sex with ex girlfriends but it was clearly tighter than pussy. "Tell me if you need me to slow down," I told him.

"Don't worry baby, I can take it," Poppy chuckled. "Aahh," he sighed, "your cock feels even thicker than it looks, just how I like it."

I wasn't used of my girth being taken so well. He was an experienced man after all. The question of Will's size crossed my mind for a split second, I shove it aside before it'd turn me off.

Soon enough I was balls deep inside Poppy. Couldn't believe I was really doing that, I was fucking Poppy. Poppy who himself asked me to fuck him and was moaning at my cock inside him. I didn't move, enjoying the moment for as long as it would last, looking at Poppy, his blouse pulled up revealing the barest of his sweaty back, he looked back at me while fixing a strand of his long honey hair behind his ear. He had a little shy smile. "Fuck me please," he said softly.

I gripped Poppy's hips and moved inside him in a slow pace, he hummed in rhythm. It was still throwing me off how his ass was less tight than expected, I didn't dare go too hard because of my past experiences with anal but, I could. His purring and the looser than usual walls of his rectum told me I could go to town on his little ass with no problem.

Poppy bounced his ass back against my own moves, creating a more high paced rhythm. Alright, got the message. I grabbed Poppy's neck between his shoulder blades and thrust myself balls deep in a brutal move. "Jesus," Poppy groaned between his teeth, "you're a very good boy Isaac, keep fucking me hard." I had no idea why that little compliment went as much to my loins as my cheeks.

I slammed myself into Poppy, filling the shed with the sound of our flesh hitting each other. He let out both feminine cries and deep beastly growls as I pounded his ass. I bent over him to kiss his ear. "I love the way you sound Poppy," I told him softly.

It got him to chuckle again, "take it as a compliment for yourself, your cock is driving me crazy."

Poppy jerked himself off as I was fucking him but only in sporadic way, sometimes just enjoying the feeling of my cock ramming his ass. I knew anal felt good, I played around very lightly with fingers once in a while, but he seemed to be completely overwhelmed in pleasure. The term anal slut crossed my mind and I immediately felt guilty thinking this of Poppy.

"Shit baby, I'm getting close, try to uh, hit curved? Try to hit my prostate," he said.

I wasn't sure how to do so, I pulled Poppy to get him a little further away from the table, making his back arch down. I tried to do as told and fuck downward. Poppy groaned louder, furiously jerking his cock.

Poppy's ass tightened around my cock as he came. I was myself getting on verge. It didn't take him long to bounce his ass back against me, fucking himself on my cock. "Cum inside, give it to me," he whimpered.

I fucked Poppy and I was breeding him. The situation was surreal. I enjoyed the little moment we were both silent and exhausted but I was still inside him, not pulling out yet.

"I think I love you even more Poppy," I said softly.

"It's fine Isaac, you'll grow out of it."

***

I was the only one here to tell Will and Poppy goodbye as they were getting ready to go home. Will refused my help to load the car, I stayed with Poppy on the side of the alley way.

"That was a fun vacation week after all," Poppy said.

"Yeah, sure did a lot of growth," I said.

Poppy turned his look on me with a soft smile. "Take care of yourself, okay babyboy? It can be hard sometimes, you know you can always call me if you need me."

I nodded, not sure if he was referring to my sexual confusion or just in general.

Will got back to us. "Alright, we're ready to go!" He said cheerfully, "it was a pleasure seeing you back Isaac, you can come home whenever alright? Just uh, give us a call."

"Yeah sure, I'll do that."

Will gave me an encouraging smile then pat my shoulder. Poppy gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, it made me almost panic but Will didn't seem to mind. It felt bittersweet, I knew now for sure I'd never ever be Poppy's boyfriend. I had still the memory of our intimacy for myself, that secret to cherish.

Poppy leaned against my ear for a second.

"See you next time babyboy."