Poppy's First Dinner Party

Story Info
John's cock was soon up my bum as Jackie fed on my pussy cum.
1.5k words
4.04
14.4k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers

I asked Sir what he fancied for dinner on Friday night so i could shop on my way home.

He said why not make a big lasagne so we could have it for 2 dinners and save me cooking.

At my morning coffee break i rank Mrs. Pilkington, funnily enough my works manager's wife. She said it was easy and told me what to get, she suggested jacket potatoes and green beans, both i had cooked before.

She told me she would email what to do with it all.

I got a message just before lunch to go to Mr. Pilkington's office, i knocked and he called me in.

"Hello again Miss Brown, i do believe you have been asking favours from my wife."

"Yes Sir she very kindly guided me."

"Then i shall guide you too, knickers down and let me guide you over my knee, in fact lets have you naked and see how those little titties are growing,"

"Yes Sir."

I quickly got naked and he did as he said he would, guided me over his knee.

"I think a playful spanking is in order as its almost weekend i am sure you will be getting plenty."

"Yes for sure Sir."

He gently spanked me and squeezed my pussy lips before fingering me.

I got a flurry of spanks, again not hard but enough to bring tears.

He could see my excitement so lowered me to my knees to get his cock out and suck him stiff.

I was soon facing him, astride his knees with his manly cock inside me as he juggled my tits, I bucked as hard as I could to bring him to almost cumming and was set back on my knees to suck him off.

"Good girl, you may dress."

I put my hand up to ask a question and he nodded.

"Sir I was going to shop for dinner this lunch time please may I go now, but I may be a little late back."

"Yes you may, and as an excuse you can shop for me please, a nice bun from the bakery for me to have with my afternoon coffee."

It was soon home time and I began to prepare our dinner; I followed the instructions form Mrs. Pilkington to the letter and was just finishing as Brian arrived home.

I was all sweaty and although tired knelt and had Brian's cock in my mouth before he put his brief case down.

"Over the counter Poppy."

I took my position and got a great welcome home fucking.

We both showered and Sir said not to dress he wanted me available.

I made a lovely dinner was just about to serve it naked when someone rang our door bell.

I looked at Sir, but he sent me to answer it was some of our friends.

"Smells good Poppy, are we just in time?"

I covered my tits and bum as they passed me and got a slapped bottom of our guest.

"You are exactly just in time, Poppy was about to serve, well it will be her first serve of the evening."

We all knew what that meant, I tingled, and my nipples sprung out.

"Join Poppy naked Jackie."

She was soon naked, what a figure, the most beautiful tits which hung off her in the most uniform manner.

Not a milli inch of fat on her tummy to a bright red runway leading to her puffy lips.

When she put her clothes on a chair she had the old marks of a good belting and the crimson marks of a new spanking..

"John and Jackie will be staying over to play with us Poppy."

If it's possible to smile, nod, serve and cum all in one, I just did it.

I could not wait to Play but had to concentrate on getting the dinner on the table.

Mrs. Pilkington said in her instructions, warm plates and hot food is essential.

Split the lasagne into the amount of servings and put on the plates.

Put the green beans in a serving bowl ready and cut the potatoes in half, use your tea towel to hold then as they are red hot.

There, done all served up.

I sat opposite Jackie and could hardly wait to suck her nipples and lick her red runway.

We ate and talked and drank and laughed at the table for almost an hour and a half.

Sir and John went to the lounge as we filled the dishwasher.

Was it me or did Jackie keep bumping into me, touching me.

I went to the lounge, "Would you both like coffee?"

They did and I went and put the kettle on and got the mugs ready with 4 plates for the cream cakes I bought when I got Mr. Pilkington his.

I turned from the counter and Jackie faced me full on.

"You have the cutest little girly tits ever Poppy, may I squeeze?"

May you, may you, too right you may.

"Yes of course you may."

As she fondled, in a lady like way my hormones took over and I was fingering her lush pussy.

I was about to kneel as the kettle turned off, I licked my fingers in front of her and made the coffee and we both served it, and both popped back to the kitchen for the buns, when I had a plate in each hand she bit my nipples, bent over and kissed my cummed pussy lips.

"You taste delish Poppy; hope I am allowed to fuck you at some point."

"Oh me too Miss."

Strange as I slip into my submissive way, almost slave like. I wanted to give her all the attention I begged she would give me.

After coffee, buns, port and more laughter I cleared the cups and plates.

When I went back in John was just hooking Hackies mouth onto my Sirs cock.

John then hooked a finger into my pussy and led me to his seat.

I knelt before him as he pushed my head towards his closed zip. I soon saw the shape of his cock through his trousers and gently but up and down the bulge, hoe strange I thought but how sexy.

He pulled his zip down and I, as taught, wrestled his big cock out and into my mouth.

He allowed me to suck a little before stripping, I noticed Sir already naked.

He put my mouth to his ball bag as I lifted my chest to allow easier access to my titties, which were exploding.

The boys had obviously talked through the evening as after 5 minutes or so sucking we were both stood up and bent over their knees.

We were both soon crying as the spanks rained down on our bottoms.

John then replaced me, so his cock was on my lips and his hand on my tits, what a cum.

The spanking finished and we were both put back to cock sucking till they cum.

We all sat and rested a little and I put my hand up.

"Yes Poppy."

"Please Sirs would you like Jackie and me to go girl on girl for your pleasure and amusement."

It was a no brainer, and both nodded.

I stood up and took Jackie by the hand and into the middle of the room.

Her hands went to my nipples and she pulled me to her lips for a passionate kiss.

Looked like she wanted to be in control and I so wanted to learn.

She laid me down and pressed her pussy on mine, my clit is like a big marble when aroused so i soon cum and she slipped between my legs to suck it up.

We then opened our legs and she topped to tail be and we pushed pussy's together, full on, no hands just pussy to pussy making us both cum.

I noticed both Sirs wanking, which is just what I wanted, to please my Sir.

We then 69'd and sucked each other out whilst biting lips and clits.

Jackie stopped and stood be up and led me to my Sir, lifted his cock up and sat me on it, she did the same to John and we fucked our men to oblivion, or at least it felt like it.

It was bed-time by now so we all kissed and retired to our rooms.

I showered Sir and was fucked on the side of the shower screen for my efforts and pleasure, I love him lifting me off my feet with his cock in me.

I woke him with a suck and cum at 7.00 and bathed him ready for work.

I mad e him some coffee and toast and before he went he took me by the hand and led me to their bedroom, knocked and went in, "Can she join you guys please?"

Johns cock was soon up my bummy hole as Jackie fed on my pussy cum.

What a first dinner party, the first of many I hope.

DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers