Pops?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think?"

"She sounds like an idiot!" Jimmy had the wisdom of youth.

"Bitch!" Once again, Karen wasn't one to mince words.

Jack just smiled. The pain of those days was remembered, but no longer felt. "When you were about two and three your mother and I ran into her at the mall. She saw your mother and then she saw the two of you. I said hi, but she never said anything back. She looked sad. Then she just turned and walked away. I think the party lifestyle finally caught up with her."

Jack thought back to that moment. He was never one to hold on to hate and over the years he felt genuinely sorry for Patsy. "Anyway, your mom sent me to get you three. She and your grandmother said that if you aren't at the table in one minute the entire meal will magically turn cold and become inedible."

The table was set, and the food was waiting. As the four walked toward the dining room, Jimmy asked, "Any secrets about meeting mom that you haven't told us?"

Jack just smiled and said, "Well, you know your mother. Nothing is overly simple or overly complicated. She did tell me that I was slow to propose. She said that she understood, and she was patient, but I was not to make a habit of making her wait in the future." Then he leaned in his son's direction and said in a quiet and conspiratorial manner, "So if dinner is cold, blame your grandfather."

>>> >>> >>>

I admit that I am a sucker for a happy ending, and I do believe we are all destined to find happiness if we stay the course and are true to ourselves.

12