Popular Girl's Nerd Ch. 01

Story Info
She asks him out.
5k words
4.32
15.9k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 08/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonnieF24
RonnieF24
63 Followers

Knock, knock.

Kylie wakes up feeling frustrated and looks at the time on her clock. It's only 5AM but her mom had already knocked on her door. She expects Kylie to be up by this time every morning, so that they could go jogging. Kylie's mom takes the teenage girl's fitness even more that Kylie does herself. To her mom, Kylie is an extension of her and thus Kylie must be perfect. Kylie must be beautiful and athletic and smart to make her mom proud. Her father, the owner of a large and very successful hotel chain, is even more demanding, always telling her about how he and her mom were the best at everything when they were in school, and that he expects nothing less from her.

She does enjoy studying and playing sports but wants to do these things for herself and not to make her parents proud.

The muscular girl drags herself out of bed. She combs her hair and washes her face before changing into workout clothes. Then she puts on a pair of socks and her sneakers. Kylie looks at her own reflection and briefly admired her toned midriff, then exits the house. Her mom is already waiting outside, stretching long limbs, preparing for the jog ahead.

It's always been obvious where Kylie got her good looks from. Mrs Chase is very beautiful for her age. Kylie tells her mom "I'm ready now."

"Took you forever." Mrs Chase starts to jog and Kylie follows her, both of them keeping a steady pace. It's easy for Kylie since she's very athletic, being on the swimming team. Meanwhile, her mom still exercises regularly, even though she is in her 40s now. Mother and daughter both take fitness very seriously, even though sometimes Kylie has to be rudely woken, like earlier this morning.

Over the next forty minutes, the two of them exercise by running along the familiar streets. Once the jog is over, they head back home, sipping water on the way.

Kylie mops up her sweat on her way back inside the house. She gets into her room and closes the door, locking it. After that she enters her bathroom. Taking her clothes off, she spends some time looking at her abs in the mirror and then turns around, checking out her firm ass. She has a huge, round ass, frequently considered the best ass in her entire school. The teen is proud of that and makes sure to flaunt it with tight skirt every single day.

Once she is done checking herself out, she gets into the shower. After that, the girl brushes her teeth, flossing and using the mouthwash too. Kylie puts on some expensive clothing, wearing a tight cardigan and form-fitting black skirt that hugs her curves, showing off her round buttocks. Her big booty is her greatest pride, after all.

She goes downstairs to where her mom and dad are, having breakfast with them. Usually her dad leaves for work before she has her breakfast, but not today. Today he is sitting there and eating French toast. Kylie eats salad. She always eat healthy food.

The girl finishes her meal as quickly as possible. She is done before Mr Chase is, despite having started eating after he did. She washes the plate and cutlery and then walks outside the house.

Kyle gets in her car and her chauffeur drives her to school. One of the perks of being a rich kid, having a personal driver who takes her anywhere that she wants to go, whenever she wants. Soon she is at the campus, with her friends waiting right by the gates.

"Hey, what's up?!" Sandra greets. Kylie and Sandra have been friends since they were kids. They have remained very close over the years, and next to Sandra are Andrea and May. "I've been dying to tell you this. On Saturday, I-"

"Fucked a bunch of guys?" interrupts Kylie, who knows her friend very well and understands how slutty Sandra is.

Mia and Andrea snicker

Sandra frowns. "No, it was only one guy," she says.

"Really? One?" asks Mia skeptically. "I was thinking more like 10, knowing how much of a sex-addict you are."

"I swear, it's only Mr Wood.."

"Whoa, Mr Wood as in your Chemistry teacher? You're actually telling us that you fucked a teacher now?" Andrea asks.

"Yup," confirms Sandra. Her friends all stare at her in shock.

"I knew you're a whore but I didn't see that one coming," Kylie mutters.

"You should have seen him coming all over my face and tits," Sandra says, her voice sounding dreamy.

"Ewww!"

Sandra and Kylie bicker some more on their way to homeroom. Andrea and May follow closely behind. The four girls soon reach the room and get in their seats. They keep on chatting about sex and boys until one boy walks in.

Tom Cullen is a very shy, awkward boy. He spends most of his time with his nose buried in a book. The teen is a bit overweight. Not by much, only a couple of pounds. His face is clean shaven and he has been wearing glasses for about two years now.

Kylie knows what's about to happen.

"Hey, fatty!" Sandra says, getting his attention. Tom flinches. He's dealt with this several times before but still is not completely used to it.

He turns to face her. "Yes?" he replies meekly.

"Do you want to know what I did on Saturday night?"

"I don't care what you did."

Kylie raises her eyebrows in surprise. Looks like he's grown some balls, after all. No longer so afraid of Sandra.

Sandra seems taken aback but the tall blonde quickly recovers. "I was getting fucked by our hot Chemistry teacher, all while you were probably at home and masturbating to my pictures, wishing you could play with my tits." She cups her large breasts through her T-shirt and Tom flushes. "You probably jerk off to my photos every night while I'm out getting fucked by real men. If you ask me nicely I might let you touch my tits one time."

The blonde girl has said this crap to him before several times, putting him down and taunting him.

"I don't want to touch your breasts. I have tried to jerk off to you before but you could never give me a boner," Tom retorts. "You're just not boner material."

His words astonish Kylie and all the other girls, especially Sandra who looks shaken to the core. No boy has ever said something like that to her before. She doesn't know what to think or feel right now. It's so shocking and Sandra goes momentarily speechless.

Finally, she says "You prick. You think it's funny? I'm gonna show you what you've been missing out on!" Then she turns to shout at Andrea and May "Go grab his arms!"

Her friends do that and Tom thrashes. He struggles but they are too strong. Sandra then approaches, arms folded under her bust, forcing her breasts up. "Force him to touch my boobs!"

Kylie's eyes go wide. "That's a very interesting method of bullying. I am pretty sure that it also counts as sexual harassment."

Mia also looks uncomfortable with the idea, while Andrea seems to be all for it. She squeezes Tom's wrist and pulls it, forcing him to touch Sandra's firm left boob.

May then gets over her squeamishness and forces Tom to touch the blonde's right breast.

Sandra cackles evilly. Tom weeps. He is crushed, humiliated beyond measure. "Felt that, faggot? A bunch of studs got to cum all over my tits but you'll never have the chance, because you're nothing more than a pathetic loser!"

She would go even further if she could but the teacher enters the room and she and her friends have to return to their seats.

Kylie keeps her eyes fixed on Tom and thinks about how he used to be such a pushover. He still is weak but not as much as he used to be, now fighting back against the bullying. She finds herself gazing at him for a few minutes before snapping herself out of it and turning her attention to her phone.

She looks up some new workout videos on YouTube, searching for inspiration. Kylie really enjoys finding new ways to exercise and maintain her perfect body. Using the same routine again and again can get tedious in no time.

Once homeroom is over, she heads to Chemistry class which she happens to share with Tom. He gets there a little before she does and sits at the back of the class as usual. For some reason, she feels the desire to sit down next to and bully him a bit. Not the same way that Sandra bullied the boy, of course. That was a very weird way of bullying a guy.

Kylie looks at him and says "You know, it is bad enough that you're overweight. Couldn't you at least but some decent clothes to wear? Ones that don't make you look so dull?"

A girl sitting nearby hears this and snickers.

Tom looks at Kylie defiantly. "It is my body. I can wear whatever I want," he tells her. Kylie shrugs and gets her book out. She reads until the teacher arrives.

The girl doesn't say anything until their teacher tells everyone to pair up with the person next to them. She turns to look at Tom who seems uncomfortable with the idea. She couldn't blame him after what her friends did to him and what she just said to him herself. It is still annoying though.

"Well get over here then!" she tells him. He scoots closer.

Tom does most of the work with Kylie making some comments. Mostly she is quiet though and just looks up and down. His body and clothes are just terrible, making her feel almost sorry for him.

Once the class is over, he gathers all his stuff and is ready to leave. She knocks his book out of his hand first though, just to mess with him. He has to crouch down to pick it up, grumbling under his breath.

Kylie watches him, staring at his back as he walks away, heading for his next class.

Then she heads for her own class, now muttering some stuff to herself under her breath. She thinks if the way that Sandra bullied him earlier and a smile graces her perfectly curved lips. Tom was kind of cute when he cried, even though he is overweight and poorly dressed.

She sits through her next class and right next to her is Andrea. Andrea looks over at her, feeling curious. Right now Kylie is being quieter than usual, as though she has something on her mind.

"Is something wrong?" Andrea asks her friend tentatively.

Kylie quickly says "Nothing," but it isn't convincing.

"Really? Nothing?"

Kylie sighs and tells her again "Yes, it is really nothing." Even she says this, her mind wanders. She thinks about how she can bully Tom on her own, without Sandra, Mia and Andrea helping her.

She thinks of how she could do that. It occupies her mind and she comes up with several ideas.

Kylie doesn't know why she is thinking in such a way since she never took part in bullying Tom before. She'd always watched from the sidelines without doing anything more than cheering her friends on. That only made her guilty by association.

She spends the rest of the morning going to classes and hanging out with her friends, listening to them talk about getting laid. Kylie is the only virgin in the group, despite being hotter than the other three girls. She could have gotten fucked by any guy she wanted but has been saving herself, deciding to wait for the right one to come along.

Kylie sighs. She knows it might take some time but is willing to wait, for she believes it will be worth it.

......

During her lunch break, Kylie eats with her friends. She picks at her salad and sips orange juice. The girl always eats healthy stuff to maintain her idea body shape. She is used to the effort it takes by now. Even her friends, who are all nearly as fit as she is, eat junk food at times. No one takes their appearance anywhere near as seriously as she does, not even the ones who use their looks to get laid. Not even Sandra, who loves getting fucked by new guys as often as she could, exercises as frequently or as rigorously.

"Are you sure you don't want to join me in an orgy?" the blonde asks Kylie for the 5th time. "I've got plenty of hung studs I really want to share with you."

Kylie wrinkles her nose. "Ewww. No thanks. I don't want any leftovers," she says.

Sandra shrugs. She wasn't expecting a different answer from the last one she got. Mia, though, seems interested.

"Which ones are we talking about?"

"For starters, there is Albert," Sandra answers. "He has a massive cock. Like, 9 inches." Andrew whistles. All of a sudden, she is very interested in the conversation.

"9 inches? Really?" Andrea asks as she feels her pussy throb. Her cunt is now heating up like it always does whenever she hears about a well endowed hottie. She loves getting laid almost as much as Sandra does. Nothing feels better to her than getting stuffed by a large rod threatening to split her in two. "Would you give him my number and address? Send him over so he can fuck my ass and then cum all over my whore face?" Mia snickers at how whorish her side-kick is, before remembering that she shouldn't judge, having been just as slutty lately.

"No problem," replies Sandra. "You know I don't mind sharing my toys."

Kylie eats while listening to her friends talk about sex. Suddenly the girl's phone buzzes. Frowning, she checks and finds that it is her dad. The tall brunette excuses herself and then leaves the table.

She walks over to a corner of the large cafeteria to pick up the call. "What is it, dad?" Kylie asks.

"One of my friends is coming over with his son. I want you to come straight home and meet him," Mr Chase says. Kylie silently fumes. Her father has always been controlling, but trying to set her up with some random guy is taking it to another level.

She tells him "I can't do that, dad."

"Why?" His tone is frosty. Normally, she wouldn't dare go against him when he uses this tone but right now she is too irritated to be cautious.

"Because I already have a boyfriend."

Silence. For a few wonderful seconds, there is only silence from the other end. Then her father asks "Who is this guy?"

"He's a guy from school," Kylie lies to her dad smoothly.

"Bring him to meet me when you can," he says. "I want to see what he is like." The girl curses herself but promises her dad she'll do as he told her. Then he hangs up the call and the athletic girl begins to brainstorm.

She heads back to where her friends are all waiting for her.

"What was that about?" asks Mia.

Kylie sighs. "My dad wanted to set me up with his friend's son."

All of her friends gasp at the same time. Then Sandra asks "What are you going to do about it?" Andrea and Mia are also very curious.

After a moment of silence, Kylie tells them "I lied to him and told him that I already have a boyfriend."

Her three closest friends stare at her in shock. None of them saw this coming.

"Wow. So what now? Are you going to get a fake boyfriend or something?" questions Sandra. "You could borrow one of my boy toys if you want. Maybe even fuck them if you get horny."

"Nah," Kylie replies. "I'm thinking I'll piss him off by going out with someone he wouldn't like. Someone who is both ugly and poor." She looks over at a boy sitting not too far away, munching on his lunch while reading a textbook. Hmmm. Yes, Tom will do just fine.

Sandra follows her gaze, notices Tom and says "Are you planning to use him to piss your dad off?"

"Yup. He'll be mad if I date that sort of loser."

"Maybe he won't be mad," Andrea says, much to Kylie's surprise. "I mean, your dad cares about appearance but he's also an academic, right? Tom is smart and hardworking. Maybe your parents would like him?"

"No, they won't. Being smart is not good enough for them. One must also be appealing and Tom is a fat guy with a boring face. He has no class. Zero elegance to speak of."

Andrea ponders over this. "I suppose it is a pretty good plan," she concedes. "But how are you going to get him to go along with it? He probably wouldn't want to help you out after you stood by and did nothing while the rest of us bullied him."

Kylie flashes a mischievous smile. "Oh, I already worked that out. I'll just tell him I've liked with him for a long time but was afraid of how you three would react, so I went along with the bullying."

Her friends raise their eyebrows and she gets up. She walks purposefully to his table. He is sitting by himself like always and frowns in surprise when she joins him.

"What do you want?" he asks.

"I want to talk to you, Tom. I know you don't like me after I stood by and did nothing as my friends bullied you, but there is a reason I didn't do anything." She takes a deep breath. "The thing is, I've had a crush on you for so long, Tom."

"What?!" he asks in shock.

"You heard me correctly," she goes on. "I was afraid my friends wouldn't take it well but I no longer care what they will think. Will you please give me a chance and go out with me?"

Tom sits there gaping at her. He isn't sure he heard her correctly. How could a girl who is so perfect have feelings for him? She is rich, beautiful and athletic. He, meanwhile, is poor and ugly.

But then he realizes being negative will only stop him from taking wonderful opportunities in life and quickly tells her "I'll go out with you." Kylie grins.

Her plan is going perfectly right now. She just has to be careful and avoid making mistakes.

She thanks him, giving the boy a very sweet smile. Then she walks back to her table, swaying her heart shaped ass. It's obvious from her friends' giggling that he is staring at her ass right now. Why wouldn't he? Her ass is the best in their school. Everyone knows that.

"So did he say yes?" Mia asks eagerly. Kylie nods.

Sandra squeals "Wonderful! Are you going to introduce him to your father this night?" At this, Kylie shakes her head and says no.

"I'll have to date him for a while first. Even though he said yes, he might not fully trust me right now. Plus, it would look suspicious if I try to introduce him to dad right after asking him out."

Sandra nods. "You're right. It would be really weird and he'd wonder what is going on," she says. She then spears a French fry and pops it in her mouth before peeling a banana. The lecherous girl gets a brilliant idea. She starts to practice her blowjob skills on the fruit right in front of her friends, who all gape at her in shock.

Eventually Mia couldn't stand it and whacks her head with a textbook. "You slut."

"Thanks for the compliment."

Andrea snickers at how proud Sandra is of her nature. The girls then discuss Kylie's plan some more, helping her to refine it. At the end, of the lunch break, they all head off to their classes.

Once the final class of the day is over, Kylie quickly finds Tom. "Sweetie, I want to drive you home and meet your parents. Then I'll take you out for some dinner." Tom dumbly nods, exiting the building with her. She leads him through the car park, finding her very expensive vehicle in short time.

Her chauffeur is surprised to see the boy but doesn't say anything. He simply waits for Kylie to tell him where to go.

"What's your address, baby?" she asks Tom. Tom mumbles it out and Kylie tells her driver "Take us to his home."

During the ride, Tom shifts about in his seat, feeling uncomfortable. He is not used to a luxury car like the one he is in right now, and definitely not used to being such close proximity to a pretty girl. Of course, Kylie is way more than just pretty.

Once they arrive at his house, Kylie hops out of the car, with the boy right behind her. He unlocks the front door and they get inside, finding his mom and dad in the living room. Both of them raise their eyebrows when they see that Tom brought a girl home.

"Who is this?" his mom asks curiously.

"I'm Tom's girlfriend," Kylie introduces herself quickly. Tom flushes. His mom and dad couldn't believe what they are hearing. How did their son land such a beautiful girlfriend? They love him but knows that she is way out of his league. "Would you mind if I take him out to dinner?" she asks them. They dumbly nod.

Kylie takes in their living room and is filled with pity when she sees how they are poor compared to her. Most people are.

She has her chauffeur drive them to her favorite seafood restaurant and tells him to wait in the parking lot while she and Tom have dinner. The boy sweats as a waitress lead them inside the diner and sits down, trembling. He's never been on a date before and his nerves are frayed. He tells himself to be cool, and that he shouldn't panic, but his heart is still hammering in his chest.

RonnieF24
RonnieF24
63 Followers
12