Popular Girl's Nerd Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonnieF24
RonnieF24
63 Followers

Kylie enjoys seeing how flustered he is around her and even finds it cute, to her own surprise. She never thought she would find the boy adorable, but here she is. The girl then tells herself she can't start liking him for real since he is still a loser, no matter how cute he is, and way below someone like her. He is just someone for her to use to puss her overbearing dad off. Yes, that's it. That's all she is going to use him for.

Or maybe she could use him as a sex toy and make him eat her pussy some time too. See why her friends love having guys go down on them so much.

Ten minutes later their food arrive. The two start eating with Tom looking up from his plate regularly. He's taken away with how elegant Kylie looks. She is both a powerful athlete and also a gentle girl when she wants to be. Of course, at this point he still has no idea that it is just an act and she is just using him for her own purposes.

He suggests splitting the check but she insists on paying the entire bill. The boy watches her hand a waiter her credit card. He returns not long after and the teenagers leave.

When she drops him off at his place, she gives him a smile before leaving.

"He's a nice boy," her chauffeur says as he drives them back home. Kylie just snickers.

"Yeah, nice. But also boring."

The driver frowns. "Then why are you-"

"Just to annoy my dad."

"Ah, I see."

He doesn't ask any more questions, not really wanting to get dragged into his employer's family squabbles. It's not worth it to him.

.....

Over the next few days, Kylie dates her boyfriend and pretends to really like him when she is really bored out of her mind by his presence. Well, not always completely bored. He is kind of funny at times and also cute. Sometimes she finds herself giggling at something he does but then reminds herself that he is a pudgy geek not worthy of her genuine affections. She will just use him to get her point across to her father and then drop him when it's convenient to. He's nothing more than a means to an end. She has to remember that and act accordingly, instead of allowing herself to enjoy her time with him.

That doesn't mean she can't use him for other purposes too, though. She might as well make the most of her time with him. She gives him a call and when he picks up, she says "Honey, would you mind coming over to my house this afternoon? I'll give you my address." He promises to be there so she quickly texts him her address. Then she sets her phone down, goes to the bathroom and takes her skirt off, simply admiring her reflection in the well-polished mirror.

She caresses her hairy pussy and smiles as she thinks about how he'll be going down on her soon. The girl can't wait to feel his lips on her cunt. Oh, how good having a tongue slip inside her would feel. It's getting her wet already. Soon, he arrives at her house, knocking on her front door.

The teenager puts her skirt back on and opens the door for him with a smile on her pretty face. She wraps her arms around his neck and plants a kiss on his lips, smooching him. Kylie knows she has to do this to make sure he continues trusting her. He blushes but kisses her back and follows her inside her house.

Once inside, she takes him straight to her room. She pushes him onto the bed and removes her skirt. His eyes go wide at the sight of her moist pussy. "I want you to give me head," she tells him. He gulps but nods. She smiles, mounting his face. The powerful girl rubs her aromatic cunt all over him before stopping and letting him do the work.

He begins by kissing her labia, starting slow and only using his lips. Then Tom starts using his tongue and licking her genitals. Kylie moans, enjoying his attention. Soon her fluids is flowing out all over his features, drenching him in her juices. She rubs herself all over him to mark him with her scent.

She begins to fuck his face, moving her powerful hips and grinding, slamming her large ass down on his chin. Tom sticks out his tongue and she impales herself with it, feeling it up inside her love canal. Her cunt constricts it and she tosses her head back, hissing in pleasure. She rides his face with a passion that she never felt before. The girl enjoys herself thoroughly.

Tom eats her out until she screams and gushes all over his face. She soaks him in her copious juices as she keeps on squirting and squirting for many more seconds. Finally her orgasm is over and she lies down next to him. She feels like she just worked out for more than two hours straight. Heaving, the tall girl says "That was amazing, my love. But could you maybe make me cum again?"

Ten minutes later she spreads her legs apart, this time lying on her back while he sucks her clitoris. She moans, lifting her thick ass off the bed.

Kylie clenches her muscular buttocks as she thrusts upwards at his face and enjoys how wonderful it feels to have him feasting on her hot cunt. Her whole body shakes as he uses his lips and also swipes his tongue over her hard clit. It feels so fucking good. She has never felt this much pleasure from her own fingers before. Tom gets more enthusiastic by the second.

He sucks her clit and she wraps her powerful thighs around his head. The athlete moans his name. "Yes, baby. Just like that. Suck my clit and make me cum!"

Her encouraging him this way makes him more eager to please and soon he gives her another orgasm. She climaxes really hard, her cunt throbbing as she sprays sticky juices all over Tom's face.

Tom emerges from devouring his sexy girlfriend's pussy and lies down next to her. She is overcame by the desire to do something for him in return. The girl removes his pants and boxers, and his hard cock springs up. She wraps her fingers around it. Kylie tugs his penis, giving it deliberate strokes. She jerks him off slowly at first, enjoying the sound of his moans.

Within minutes he is moaning really loudly. She slides down to kiss and lick the underside of his cock, plopping it in her mouth. Kylie sucks the cockhead, loving how his precum tastes. Then she slides the whole shaft into her mouth.

She has never given a blowjob before but her enthusiasm more than makes up for her lack of experience. The sexy athlete fellates him until he cries out in warning "I'm about to cum!"

Kylie stops and tells him 'Cum in my mouth, baby!' Then she sucks him off faster. She slurps all over his rock hard cock and stuffs her mouth with it greedily.

He erupts like a volcano, exploding in and filling her mouth with creamy cum.

She swallows it and takes his dick out of her mouth while he is still cumming, forcing him to spray the rest of his hot semen all over her beautiful face.

Tom decorated her in cum, covering her pretty face in his nasty jizz.

She smiles, soaked in his seed. "That was brilliant, babe," she says as they cuddle on his bed. It feels surprisingly good wrapped in the geek's arms. She almost feels guilty for manipulating him but reminds herself that he gets to enjoy sexual acts with her, which is a lot more than someone like him deserves.

RonnieF24
RonnieF24
63 Followers
12