Popularity Ch. 04

Story Info
She's forced into sister-sister incest.
5.7k words
4.63
22.4k
18
10

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,923 Followers

My wrestling coach was named Holly. She taught me about leverage, scissor holds, wrist control, half nelsons, full nelsons and so much more. It was a lot to take in, but if I didn't pay close attention to her lessons, she would smack me hard on the ass. It wasn't a widely accepted way for teachers to treat their students, but every stinging red handprint on my bare bottom helped me to focus, motivating me to hang on her every word.

Of course, Holly wore tights, while I was stark naked. The contrast of clothed vs. unclothed helped to establish her status as dominant over me and did a lot to cause my submissive instincts to kick in.

Sooner or later, I ended up developing an emotional attachment to every dominant woman I met at the OPS facility, but there was something especially intense about my feelings for Holly. I really had a crush on her, which did wonders for my training. Due to my strong feelings for her, I desperately wanted her approval, and I almost certainly put forth more effort into my wrestling to get her to like me.

The first time she pinned me was a potent emotional rush for me. She had me on the mat, flat on my back. I was naked; she was lying on top of me. She grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the mat over my head. Almost simultaneously, she trapped my legs with hers, effectively spread-eagling me under her weight. I squirmed and struggled with all my might, but I was helpless underneath her. My head was reeling, my pussy throbbed, and my heart pounded urgently in my chest.

I fell in love with her right then, while she pinned my naked body to the mat, but sadly, she wasn't in love with me. To her, I was just another novice with a lot to learn.

Anyway, slaves aren't supposed to fall in love with their handlers. They're just supposed to follow orders. The best I could do was to work hard, follow Holly's orders, and dramatically Improve my wrestling skills. She wanted me to become a better wrestler, so if I could accomplish that, I would at least earn her respect.

My first training session with her lasted four hours, and by the time it was over my poor bottom was red from all the swats I'd taken. I was exhausted and pretty much dripping with sweat. Even so, as the guards led me away, I was smiling.

* * *

My rematch against Lexi was the very next day. When they introduced Lexi, the crowd roared. She was some sort of superstar, and I was just the new girl who'd gotten her ass kicked. If I wanted to win the crowd back, I was going to have to prove myself.

Lexi and I both crawled out onto the mat and met in the center. The referee stepped over to us, gave us that arrogant look that OPS employees always give slaves, and said, "Don't stop wrestling until I say so. Ready?"

Then she blew her whistle. Lexi lunged for me.

Lexi made several attempts to grab me, and I managed to evade her grasp each time. Holly had taught me how to evade grabs and holds, but the object of this match, for me, was to pin Lexi to the mat. I'd have to grapple with her at some point if I was going to do that,

Eventually I allowed myself to get close enough to grab her arm and spin myself around behind her before she could react. With her arm twisted behind her in a hammerlock, I pushed on top of her, immobilizing her arm and trapping her underneath the weight of my body.

We both grunted with effort as she tried to escape, and I applied my lessons to hold her. Eventually she stopped struggling to catch her breath and I seized the moment, releasing her arm for just a fraction of a second so I could readjust and get her in a full nelson. It worked perfectly.

Once I had her clamped in a full nelson, a smug smile spread across my face. This was Holly's favorite hold. I knew she'd be proud of me for using it to immobilize my opponent. There were a lot of people in the crowd. Was Holly out there, watching me, I wondered? I smiled at the thought of Holly seeing me win, using the tricks she'd taught me.

It turns out I'd imagined celebrating victory prematurely, as our exertions had caused both Lexi and me to sweat quite a bit. Our sweat created a natural lubrication that made Lexi's body slippery, and as she squirmed, that lubrication made it harder and harder for me to keep her as my helpless prisoner.

The room filled with the sounds of our grunts, groans and heavy breathing as Lexi tried to work herself free. Lexi was a very attractive girl, and we were both naked. Her squirming and her attempts to escape made me intensely aware of just how intimate this was. I suppose I'd been too scared and overwhelmed to realize it before, but two naked people grappling with each other on a wrestling mat, pressing their bodies into each other, each trying to physically dominate the other, was highly erotic.

Lexi seemed to get more and more slippery the longer she struggled. I knew it wouldn't be much longer before she slipped free from my grip, so I released the full nelson and moved to straddle her back before she could squirm free.

It seemed like a good idea at the time, but Lexi reacted much quicker than I expected after I released her from my grasp. She lowered her head and arms into the mat, lifted her ass into the air and bucked me forward. It was quick and unexpected and before I could recover, she squirmed out from underneath me and grabbed my leg.

Somehow, she swung me around and I ended up landing on the mat hard. I was only stunned for a moment, but in wrestling a lot can happen in a moment. In the second that it took me to recover, she threw herself on top of me and grabbed my wrist. Then I managed to squirm free from her grip and flip her over.

I climbed on top of her, but she wasn't having any of that. We rolled around on the mat, struggling against each other and eventually she got on top of me again. I think we spent three- or four-minutes grappling like that, trying to get the top position and then losing it almost as soon as we gained it.

Lexi sure knew how to wrestle but the more we struggled, the more worn out she became. I was starting to think if I prolonged the match long enough, I could win simply by tiring her out.

The only problem with this plan was that the longer Lexi and I rolled around and rubbed our naked bodies against each other, the more sexually aroused I became. My nipples had become rock hard, and my pussy kept pulsing with excitement. I was worried if I prolonged the match too long I'd have a loud, earth-shattering climax right there on the wrestling mat.

Not only would it be a public humiliation to have a loud, shuddering orgasm with dozens of fully clothed strangers staring fixated at my naked body, but I needed to focus on my opponent's actions if I was going to defeat her. My orgasms always resulted in my legs twisting and my body writhing in ecstasy. It would be a massive distraction that would leave me vulnerable to any of Lexi's attacks. If I was brought to orgasm before I was declared the winner, it would create a huge opening for Lexi to defeat me. I bit my lower lip, tried to stifle a moan, and struggled to figure out my next move.

At one point, I broke free from one of her holds and she ended up flat on her back. I saw an opportunity and immediately jumped on top of her. I straddled her head with my knees, pinning her shoulders to the mat. She grunted, struggled and tried to throw me off. She was desperate to escape, but she had no leverage. I could see the look of intense effort on her face, and I almost felt bad for her. She was helplessly pinned and there was nothing she could do about it.

I spent a moment or two watching her struggle. The way she squirmed her hips and the frustrated look on her face was sexy as hell, and I almost wished I could prolong this moment for hours. Of course, there were people in authority who wanted me to win this match, and they'd be angry with me if I just held her down and admired how pretty she was rather than taking the final decisive step to defeat her.

I reached back to squeeze one of her breasts. Lexi groaned, grunted and got a look of impassioned outrage on her face, but there wasn't a damn thing she could do to stop me. I caressed and fondled her boobs before trapping one of her nipples between my fingers. I pinched and twisted her soft, adorable pink flesh and listened to her whimper. This was the ultimate step in Lexi's defeat. The rules in the slave games insisted that pinning your opponent wasn't enough. After you pin them, you had to mercilessly pinch their nipples or spank their ass before you could be declared the winner.

"Aaaahhhh!"

Lexi gasped and screamed in righteous indignation as I pinched her nipples. I wasn't a sadist, but I reminded myself that if she had managed to pin me, she would be doing something just as cruel and painful to cement her win over me...like the day before, when she spanked me after pinning me face down to the mat.

I was declared the winner and the referee walked over and ordered me to stand up. She grabbed my wrist, lifted it up above my head and yelled, "ALEX!"

I stood there with my arm raised while dozens of people began chanting my name. I was the victorious champion once again. Yes, I was still a naked sex slave, but I was a naked sex slave with a social status superior to other naked sex slaves! And that meant something, didn't it?

Okay, I wasn't going to dwell on that question too much. I had defeated my opponent and I was going to enjoy the feeling for as long as I could.

I was declared the winner and Lexi remained on her knees with her head hanging low in defeat. I feared that she might be sentenced to the penalty box as a punishment for losing and my heart went out to her. No slave should ever have to endure that place.

Then, to my everlasting relief, she was spared the horrors of being sent there. Instead, her handler ordered Lexi to crawl across her lap so she could be spanked in full view of all her fans.

* * *

The next day, all the slaves who had earned 70 points or more were brought up onto a stage in a public ceremony. I had earned a total of 74 points, so I was made to climb the stairs and present myself to the crowds.

Lexi earned 70 points. I scored higher, but she still earned enough to be declared a winner. And even though we had been bitter rivals before, when she stood next to me onstage, we were ordered to hug enthusiastically like we were old friends.

A redheaded female slave named Shaun had earned 76 points. She joined Lexi and me on the stage. When she was up close, I got a good look at her. She was 5'7". She was young and slender with excellent muscle tone, but she still had delicious, feminine curves. She had long, red hair, kissable lips and a pretty face with high cheekbones.

She had proven herself as a strong woman with exceptional athletic ability, but all I could think of was how much I wanted to press my naked body against hers, feel the firmness of her ass in my hands, feel her lips crushed against mine, feel her tongue in my mouth. This is what happens when slaves are kept in a state of constant sexual arousal and not allowed to cum. It turns us into mindless nymphomaniacs, ready to have sex with anyone.

Next up was a female slave named Terri with 79 points. Terri was 5'8" and had a body that was one part athletic and one part seductive. She had a haircut that was both boyish and devastatingly cute at the same time. Yes, she looked yummy, and I wanted to taste her.

The last of the winners to be called onto the stage was named Daniel. Daniel had earned an impressive 83 points and he was truly bewitching in his beauty. He was lithe and athletic looking with a boyishly cute face, thick, wavy hair, pouty lips, sculpted abs, a firm toned ass, dancer's legs, and a cock that was long and impressively thick.

We all joined hands and the Master of Ceremonies highlighted some of our most remarkable accomplishments of the past three days.

"And now the moment we've all been waiting for! It's time for these slaves to be rewarded for all their impressive victories!"

A petite female slave was brought over to the stage. She was ordered to kneel in front of each of the winners and bring us each to orgasm while the massive crowd of spectators watched.

"Huh..uhh..huhhh," Daniel panted and gasped as the kneeling slave-girl worked her mouth up and down the shaft of his erect cock.

I felt sorry for him, and indeed for all the slaves in the building. We were conditioned to be constantly ready for sex, but our orgasms were cruelly rationed. We were only allowed to cum for the entertainment of free men and women. You could see the intimate suffering on Daniel's face as he struggled with his need for sexual release and his humiliation at being forced to engage in such an intimate sexual act with a crowd of prurient strangers gazing fixedly at him, objectifying him and enjoying his degradation.

I felt like a voyeur for watching, but the intense look on Daniel's boyish face and the way that he tensed his beautiful legs and abdominal muscles as she fellated his cock were all mesmerizing. I don't think I could have looked away if I tried.

His breathing became more and more labored as the naked slave-girl sucked his cock, then with hundreds of well-dressed spectators watching, he threw back his head, thrust his pelvis forward and let out an urgent cry of desperate passion. He shuddered and panted even after his cock had been milked dry and the kneeling slave girl moved on to the next award-winning slave.

I couldn't look away as she licked Terri to orgasm either. There was something magical about young, attractive men and women being brought to shuddering orgasms. I was under a spell of sorts, and my eyes remained glued to whomever was being brought to climax.

Of course, a small part of me felt jealous. It had been days since I'd had any sort of orgasmic relief, and I was suffering under the strain of having a constantly hard, swollen clitoris. My nipples and vagina seemed to be constantly throbbing and in need of attention. I wished that the girl could have licked my genitals first.

When Shaun's pussy was being eaten, she gripped my hand like a vice and made sexy gasping sounds. Her breasts heaved up and down and her whole body tensed up. The look on her face was so raw and impassioned. She let out a piercing cry and moved her hips in a lewd and shameless manner as she came.

She looked and sounded so sexy, I wanted to grab her in my arms, press my body up against hers, kiss her and touch her all over, but slaves don't get to act on their impulses, slaves just do as they're told.

When the petite slave finally got around to licking my vagina, I felt a delicious frisson of pleasure. My pubic lips were so swollen and sensitive, they responded to her tongue in dramatic fashion. I was unable to stifle my moans or remain still as she licked me.

My legs trembled, and I bit my lower lips as she kissed my inner thighs lovingly before placing her mouth once more against my crotch. She licked me again, brushing her tongue across the swollen folds of my pubic lips, exploring every inch of them.

"Ohhhhhh!"

She avoided my clit at first, then the first time her tongue grazed it, I gasped like it was the most incredible thing ever. Then she slipped one finger inside of me and proceeded to lick and suck on my clit like it was some sort of delicious hard candy.

"Huh...uhh. Huhhh! Uh! Aaahhh!"

My orgasm got closer and closer, forcing me to moan and gasp louder. When the orgasm finally hit, my whole body tensed up like a drum. I shuddered, stiffened, I threw my head back and let out a long, libidinous scream and tightly gripped the hands of my fellow slave girls.

They each gave me a look of solidarity.

Lexi and Shaun understood what I was experiencing. All the slaves are systematically starved for orgasms. We constantly crave orgasmic release, and when we finally achieve it, the sensations are so intense, it's like every cell in our bodies becomes supercharged and explodes in wave after wave of delicious ecstasy. Both of them squeezed my hands and held on tightly, waiting for my extraordinary orgasm to subside.

* * *

The games of the Slave Olympics only lasted for three days. Once those were over, the management needed to come up with other grand spectacles with which to entertain the VIPS.

Fortunately, the people running the Sacramento office never seemed to run out of ways to humiliate the slaves in a way that pleased the crowds. I was just a slave, so they never explained their ideas to me in advance, but sooner or later I learned what wicked projects they had in mind for me.

It was approximately five or six days after the Slave Olympics Games that they sprang something particularly cruel on me.

* * *

I was with Mistress Kate and three other slaves, getting a very intense lesson in slave yoga, when Mistress Constance came in. She was taking me out of the class early so that I could be subjected to a completely different fate.

Notice I said a different fate, not a better one.

"Alex, I need you for an entertaining diversion in another part of the building. You'll have to come with me."

Her eyes looked so warm, and her tone of voice sounded so chummy, you could almost believe she was escorting me to a party instead of an event where I would be sexually objectified and forced to do things against my will.

But then the security guard ordered me to place my hands behind my back so I could be handcuffed, and the illusion of congenial civility was dispelled.

I was marched into a large conference room and made to stand in front of the conference table. Lounging in their office chairs were the VIPS who had been promised an entertaining diversion. I recognized some of them from previous 'entertainments,' and I knew that their taste in entertaining diversions usually involved me suffering physical pain.

As I endured them looking at me like I was a delicious snack, a security guard entered the room, escorting...my older sister.

"Oh God!"

"Actually, her name is Haley," Constance deadpanned.

I felt an urgent need to cover my nudity. Haley was my sister, and I didn't want her to see me as a naked and sexually objectified slave girl. Of course, with my wrists cuffed behind my back, there was no way I could cover myself.

Haley gave me a sad, mournful look and said, "I'm so sorry about this, Alex. None of this was my idea. I was told if I didn't cooperate with their plan, Deputy Director Stokes would put me on some sort of list and I'd also end up as a slave in this place before the year was over."

I was still somewhat uncertain as to what was going on. Mistress Constance saw the look of confusion on my face and chose that moment to explain.

"Yes, Alex dear, none of this was Haley's idea. It is far too delightfully wicked for your innocent sister to have ever thought of it."

Evidently one of the bizarre sexual kinks that these people enjoyed was incest. They would find an attractive member of a slave's family and then force the slave to have sex with their brother or sister or cousin or whatever. It was taboo, just one of the things that made these kinky perverts love it so much.

"Mistress," I said plaintively, "even for you people, doesn't this cross some sort of line?"

"You people?" my mistress asked. "Are you judging us, Alex? Of all the slaves in this building, you are by far my favorite, but there are limits to what even my favorite slaves can get away with saying."

"Of course, she'll have to be punished," Mistress Rose suggested.

"Of course, she will," Mistress Constance agreed. "There's no way that a slave who tries to pass judgment on free men and women can be forgiven."

Once again, I'd said the wrong thing and gotten myself into trouble. I was going to be punished again. All slaves get punished, but well-behaved slaves get punished less than the troublemakers. I knew this, but somehow, I still hadn't managed to become well behaved.

Schlank
Schlank
2,923 Followers
12