Popularity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,797 Followers

"I'll punish her," Mistress Constance said with authority, "but there's no need to take care of that right this minute. Haley came all the way to Sacramento to engage in some amorous activities for our entertainment and I think we should see to that right away."

Haley blushed a shade of deep red and spoke up.

"Can you at least remove those handcuffs first? It's awkward enough that I'm being forced to have sex with my own sister. I'd prefer for her not to be bound while I'm having sex with her. That would be too much like rape for my tastes."

Mistress Constance gave my sister an annoyed look, but after a moment or two, she turned to one of the security guards and said, "You can take the handcuffs off."

I had hoped that Constance would refuse my sister's request. I was feeling uncomfortable about having sex with my sister, and the handcuffs would help reinforce the idea that I was being forced into it. By giving me back my hands, it made it seem as if I was having sex with Haley voluntarily.

"Make it pretty," Constance said to Haley. "If we're not entertained with the show the two of you put on, Alex will be punished.

With that, Haley began to strip naked. One of the OPS employees stood nearby and took each item of clothing as she stripped. I noticed with a degree of amusement that it was the same employee who took my clothes from me when I first became a slave.

Of course, I'd seen Haley naked before. We'd grown up together in the same house, we shared a bedroom and a bathroom. It was inevitable that I would see my sister when she was naked, but this was different.

I'd never lusted after my sister's body before. Yes, my sister was a beautiful woman, but I had always self-identified as straight. It wasn't until I became a slave that my sexual identity began to warp and began to lean in a direction where I could be attracted to other women.

Haley had what they sometimes called an 'hourglass figure.' She had a narrow waist, in contrast with her hips and bust. Her stomach was flat with very defined abdominal muscles visible just beneath the skin. At some point I began to find this sort of muscle definition on a woman's abdomen to be very sexy. I felt an unexpected urge to rub my face all over my sister's abdomen and lick her sexy abdominal muscles.

But she was my sister, and I didn't want to admit to anyone in the room that she looked like a yummy treat to me.

My sister peeled off her panties, handed them over to the OPS girl, and ambled over to me. My heart pounded surprisingly fast in my chest when she placed her hands on me. First, she placed her hands on my bare shoulders and then they slowly smoothed their way up my neck until she cupped my face between her hands.

"The lady said to make it pretty," Haley said, and then she leaned in for a kiss.

She kissed me softly but thoroughly, until my eyes closed, and I leaned into her. She wrapped herself around me and grabbed one of my buttocks as we kissed. It seemed natural to me that I should return the favor, so I grabbed one of hers. It was the first time in my life that I'd ever grabbed my sister's butt, and I was struck by how firm her glutes were.

The kiss got hotter, and Haley's tongue pushed against my lips, attempting to gain entrance to my mouth. It was a surprisingly bold move, but my body was feverish and oh so ready to be touched. I opened my mouth and allowed her tongue to probe me orally.

Haley's tongue felt intoxicating in my mouth and her naked body felt delicious pressed against mine. And truth be told, I even liked the way that her hands felt as she wrapped her arms around me or grabbed my ass.

I was enjoying what she was doing to me so much. I felt guilty about that, but I tried to console myself with the fact that this wasn't my idea. The people in charge forced Haley and me to do this. We were just victims of forces far greater than us. We were pawns being manipulated and used.

When we broke from the kiss, we were both panting. For a few moments I just luxuriated in how amazing that kiss was. For a few moments I forgot about the fact that Haley was my sister and that a crowd of people were watching us, and I just savored the beautiful woman in my arms.

Then, one of the spectators broke the spell by yelling at Haley, telling her to press her boobs up against mine.

Haley let out a barely audible sigh and positioned her naked breasts up against mine and began to rub up against me. With her boobs pressed up against mine, she moved her body up and down, side to side, brushing her nipples erotically across mine, heating my loins and hardening my nipples. The sensations I felt as she rubbed her naked body against mine were far more intense than I would have thought possible. I gasped as my sister moved her body slowly across mine and one agonizing wave of desire after another passed through me.

My sister then leaned in close and whispered in my ear, "Is this your first time with a woman?"

"No," I whispered back. "Since I was brought to Sacramento, I've become a favorite with the lesbians here."

"So, you have some experience in going down on a woman?"

"Oh yeah," I confirmed. "A whole bunch."

"Show me."

I ended up on my knees, with my sister's bald pubes in my face. It seemed like some sort of bizarre dream, but there I was. It didn't seem possible that I was about to eat my sister's pussy, but then I licked my tongue across her plump, glistening pubic lips and tasted her juices. Haley gasped. Her hips swayed in a lewd, erotic fashion.

"Don't stop," Haley urged. "Keep going."

So, I kept going. The more I licked my sister's pussy, the more she squirmed and made sounds of sexual excitement. I worshiped my sister's pussy with my tongue, licking it, tasting it, pausing occasionally to kiss her beautiful inner thighs.

"Ohh, aaahhh, aaaaahhhhh, Alex!"

I had assumed that forced lesbian incest with my sister would be an unbearable humiliation, but the way Haley said my name as I lapped at her pink slit...it was like she adored and treasured me.

Haley and I haven't always gotten along, but as I knelt there at her feet, listening to her say my name in that adoring tone, I felt closer to her than I'd ever felt before.

At some point I stood up and my sister pressed her hand up against my vulva. I pushed my sex up against her hand, rubbing myself against it. The crowd gave me words of encouragement and demanded that I spread my legs wider. Once my legs were open pornographically wide, my sister put her fingers inside of me and located my G-spot.

"Ooooohhhhh!"

With an array of dominant men and women watching, my sister fingered me. I squirmed and writhed my hips in a lewd, shameless manner. I was perspiring, moaning and my breasts were heaving up and down as I panted. I never expected my sister would ever see me in such a raw, sexual state, but instead of looking down on me in contempt for being a shameless slut, she had a look of pure adoration in her eyes.

I stared into those beautiful blue eyes, and I could feel the waves of a powerful orgasm flowing through me. I gasped and thrust my throbbing pussy into Haley's fingers. I stood naked in front of my audience, impaled on Haley's fingers, my legs spread indecently wide, and made myself cum in front of everyone in the conference room.

Haley got dressed. There was a smattering of discussion amongst the spectators, commenting on the performance they'd just witnessed and then Mistress Constance marched me off to be punished for my earlier violation of slave etiquette.

I was taken to a small, poorly furnished room and ordered to stand with my hands pressed against the wall.

"Hands higher than that," my handler snapped. "And legs further apart. No, even further."

She had me in the police frisk position. Then she proceeded to whip my backside with a leather belt.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Aaahhh! AAAAAHHHHH!!"

Whenever I'm bad, Mistress Constance makes certain that my punishments are brutal and leave me in tears. This time was no exception. By the time she was finished, my ass was a stinging red color and my miserable sobbing drowned out any other sounds that there might have been in the room.

When my sobbing had died down to mere panting and the occasional whimper, Constance said, "Haley will be back you know."

I looked over my naked shoulder at her and she added, "The deputy director and several of the VIPs were so impressed with your sister's performance with you, they've requested that she be invited back often, they seem to think that you and Haley make a truly cute couple."

I flinched at her wording. Haley was my sister. We weren't supposed to be a couple in the romantic or sexual sense of the word.

"Next time, I intend to have her spank you as a form of foreplay. That sort of thing always goes well with the sort of crowd we get here. You won't mind, will you?"

Getting spanked by my older sister while a crowd of fully dressed pervs looked on with lust in their eyes sounded creepy and degrading, but if I told that to my handler, it would almost certainly earn me more punishments.

"Does it really matter what I think, Mistress?" I asked. "We both know that slaves get punished even if they feel their punishments are unfair."

My handler made a thoughtful sound in the back of her throat and replied, "Good point. It's not as if you can get dressed and walk out of here if you're unhappy with the way we treat you."

* * *

The spectators who had witnessed my pornographic display with Haley had enjoyed the show so much they all wanted to have sex with me afterwards.

So, a sex queue formed, and I was obligated to sexually satisfy everyone that lined up. My tongue was worked to exhaustion, and I was felt up all over. My breasts were kneaded like bread dough and my ass was playfully smacked or pinched. One after another, these women enjoyed my naked body and moaned as my tongue lapped at their moist pubic lips.

Even the petite OPS employee that held onto Haley's clothes when she stripped got in on the fun. She seemed to think that me having sex with my sister was the sexiest thing ever, and she wanted to try and recreate the scene, with her playing the role of Haley.

"I have a sister who's about your age," the receptionist said as she rubbed her naked body against mine. "She's very attractive, but there's no way she would ever let me feel her up. And the other stuff? Like eating my pussy? She would scream and call me a pervert if I even suggested it."

Her hands roamed all over my ass as she pressed her body against mine. The rules of polite society made it socially unacceptable for this woman to have sex with her sister, but slaves are set apart from polite society. We're sexually objectified and treated like property. As a slave, I could be ordered to have sex with my sister, and it wasn't all that shocking. Once you become a slave, you can be ordered to do anything, and society is okay with it.

In some ways it was liberating to be a slave. It gave me the freedom to be my most libidinous, and still be socially acceptable.

Schlank
Schlank
2,797 Followers
12