Popularity Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, my ass was already tender from punishments I'd received while I was owned by the OPS. My poor bottom hadn't finished healing up from the last time I'd been whipped, and it didn't take long before Mistress Shannon's spanking started to sting.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Aaaahhhh," I ended up crying out despite my best efforts to stifle my screams.

I made very undignified noises as my ass was reddened. Mistress Rose and her servants enjoyed the show I was putting on for them as I screamed and writhed across Mistress Shannon's lap. I kicked my legs in a fruitless and ineffectual attempt to deal with the constant smarting blows from Mistress Shannon's cruel right hand.

I felt utterly without dignity or composure, wildly kicking my bare legs, sobbing unrestrainedly and making a display of myself which seemed to greatly entertain Frida and the other servants.

And then the blows stopped unexpectedly, and I heard Mistress Rose call out, "Alba! Come here and see the slave I brought home today!"

"She's cute," Alba said as she looked me over. "What's her name?"

It turned out that Alba was the gardener's daughter. I don't think that she worked for Mistress Rose, but she spent a lot of time on the estate. She wasn't dressed like a gardener, so I don't think she was assisting her father or learning the gardening trade, but while she was there, Mistress Rose seemed to think it was a good idea that she be invited to come and witness my humiliation.

"You'll adore the way that her hips writhe and the sweet sounds that come from her mouth as her backside is reddened," Mistress Rose insisted. Alba didn't seem overly enthusiastic about watching a naked girl get spanked, however, she didn't seem to be overly annoyed at the prospect either. She stood there with the maids and the kitchen staff and got a good look at my raised buttocks and waited for the spanking to resume.

And then, the stinging blows began to rain down on my unprotected, naked flesh once more.

With five clothed women looking on, Mistress Shannon brought her hand down upon the backs of my naked thighs. I cried out in surprise and physical torment. The stinging blows were even worse than before. Mistress Shannon was far stronger than she appeared, and the stinging blows came down upon my ill-fated thighs in a flurry.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!"

I remained over Mistress Shannon's lap and sobbed piteously as six respectably clothed women loomed over my naked body and discussed spanking techniques. Mistress Shannon claimed she'd never spanked a slave girl's bottom before, however, Mistress Rose and her servants all agreed she'd done a quite competent job reddening my ass.

Eventually, the maids helped me to stand up, and Mistress Rose made me thank Mistress Shannon for providing me with such an enthusiastic and painful spanking.

Forcing me to thank Mistress Shannon for punishing my poor, innocent bottom was another carefully calculated form of humiliation. Mistress Rose showed a great deal of talent and creativity when it came to managing slave-girls. It was little touches like this that made me feel even more helpless and abused.

The younger of the two maids was named Frances. She got out some lotion and proceeded to apply copious amounts of it to my poor, wounded buttocks while my owner, her servants and the gardener's daughter all stood around, watched and chatted amongst themselves.

Of course, mostly they were chatting about me. I was naked, attractive, blatantly on display and it was socially acceptable to objectify me. I was the most fascinating thing in the entire house, so it was rather expected that they would talk about me.

"Her skin is really quite resilient," Mistress Rose explained while the cluster of women watched my poor, abused bottom as oily lotion was rubbed into it. "It takes a good deal of effort to get her skin that shade of red."

"She looks like she has second-degree sunburn on her bottom and the backs of her thighs," observed Alba. "How long before those marks fade?"

"Not long," replied the woman who owned me, "Like I said, she's really resilient. Her skin recovers quickly from painful spankings, whippings and other punishments. I'm really impressed with her. It's like her body was perfectly engineered for punishment. She's the perfect slave for a mistress that likes to punish her slaves often."

* * *

As a sex slave, I was expected to eat my mistress's pussy several times a day. And sometimes I'd be ordered to lick the clits of her servants or her friends. My own pussy was played with often, but my orgasms were strictly rationed. I was almost never allowed permission to cum.

"Slaves have to earn orgasms," Mistress Rose explained. "Free women have a right to enjoy lots and lots of orgasms, but slave girls have to prove themselves before they can have sexual release. It helps to keep slaves humble and obedient if they know they're reliant on their mistress's approval before they're allowed to cum."

She was right. Knowing that Mistress Rose controlled my orgasms made me remarkably obedient and kept me feeling humbled and defeated. I would do anything for my Mistress, knowing that she could withhold the sexual release that I so desperately needed and craved.

To intensify my feelings of desperation and helplessness, sometimes my mistress would loan me out to the servants and have them sexually tease me, get me good and feverish with sexual need and leave me moaning.

There was a room down in the basement level of the house where the maids often took me to bring me to the edge of orgasm and then leave me hanging there. I came to think of it as a torture chamber.

"Stand here, pretty girl," said Frances after she led me over to stand between two vertical poles.

Then Nat ordered me to stand with my legs wide apart and my hands raised above my head. They stretched me out with my arms and legs extended. The maids weren't familiar with the phrase 'spread eagle bondage,' but that's how they wanted me.

"Legs further apart than that," the other maid said, as I tried to follow their instructions. "There. That's a good girl."

They bound me spread-eagle between the poles, and then Frances placed a hand between my widespread legs and cupped the already swollen lips of my sex.

I gasped loudly as my pussy was felt up. My pubic lips had already been swollen before I had been bound between the poles, but the way the maid rubbed my sensitive labia raised my desire to feverish levels.

I squirmed and moaned as the maid pushed her fingers inside me and probed my moist interior.

And while one maid probed my vagina with her fingers, the other maid placed her hands on my breasts and squeezed. She palmed my defenseless, soft flesh, then she took my swollen, inflamed nipples and rolled them between her thumbs and index fingers.

"Ohhhhh!"

Being felt up and fingered while bound and naked felt like rape, but I was embracing my delicious feelings of helplessness and savoring the erotic sensations as my orgasm began building. I moved my hips and pelvis in a lewd shameless manner as Frances's wicked fingers brought me closer and closer. I was right on the edge of a glorious climax when she pulled her fingers out of me. A sadistic smile spread across her face.

She held her hand up so I could see my sexual juices glistening on her fingers. Then she gave me an intense look.

"You're going to lick and suck your juices off my fingers like a shameless, lesbian slut," Frances said. "And you're going to do it without saying a word. Slave girls who speak without permission get punished horribly. Do you understand?"

I didn't answer. I felt like a trap had been set for me. I had just been told not to speak, then she proceeded to ask me a question. What was I supposed to do?

"Just nod your head, girl," the maid elaborated, "then suck my fingers clean like an obedient slut."

Being dominated and insulted by a mere maid filled me with embarrassment and shame but it also sent a dark wicked rush of heat through my body. It made me feel even more like a naked and defeated sex slave than I had felt when I was owned by the Office of Patriotic Service.

The maid thrust her fingers into my mouth, and I obediently sucked my juices off them. Tears welled up in my eyes as I allowed myself to be abused, but bizarrely a feeling of acceptance washed over me at the same time.

It felt oddly fitting to me that I should be abused, punished and humiliated by Mistress Rose's maids. I felt somehow that docilely agreeing to be the sexual plaything of my mistress's lowest paid employees would help to prove my loyalty and obedience. I wanted to win Mistress Rose's approval, and I somehow felt that this was the best way to do it.

It became the responsibility of every woman in Mistress Rose's home to make sure I was in a constant state of sexual excitement. My mistress, her servants, the gardener's daughter and invited guests all kept an eye on me and made certain that my pussy was constantly wet.

When Frida played with my naked body, she was always rough. She would squeeze my breasts and thrust her fingers deep into my vagina, pounding me again and again, like she was trying to hammer a tent peg into the ground. Sometimes, she would pinch my nipples, getting them raw and red while she brutally thrust her fingers in and out of my pussy.

I gasped, whimpered and gave Frida a pleading look as she abused the most delicate parts of my female anatomy, but that just excited her all the more. The more I suffered, the more she seemed to enjoy it.

Yes, I would give Frida a plaintive look and whimper as she made me suffer, but the bizarre truth is that on a certain level, I enjoyed the abuse. I wanted Frida to hurt me and make me suffer. My pussy throbbed and I would become feverish with lust when Frida abused me. Despite all of the pained gasping and imploring looks I gave Frida; I never wanted her to show me any mercy. And when she would bend me over the kitchen counter to roughly fuck my exposed pussy with her cruel fingers, I would spread my legs wide, giving her unrestricted access, even without being told.

* * *

Keeping me constantly naked while everyone around me was clothed, spanking me and keeping me on the edge of a soul shattering orgasm without providing me any relief were all good ways of keeping me in the proper slave girl mindset, but Mistress Rose wasn't limited to just those time-proven methods. She had other ideas for keeping me feeling like a slave.

One of them was to invite my sister over to participate in degrading me and treating me like a sex object.

When I had been a government slave, owned and abused by the OPS, Haley had somehow been coerced into coming to Sacramento and sexually objectifying me and abusing me for the entertainment of the crowds. But over time, she's come to enjoy it. I think Mistress Rose corrupted her.

It makes sense. I mean, I got corrupted too. The main difference is, when I got corrupted, I learned to enjoy being abused and objectified and punished. Haley learned to enjoy dishing out the abuse and the punishments.

"Hey, Alex," my sister said, greeting me happily and wrapping her arms around me in an enthusiastic hug. "It's good to see you again."

Being the only naked person in a room full of clothed people is a big part of being a sex slave, but feeling Haley's clothed body pressed tight against my naked body made me feel even more slave-like than usual.

I had my arms wrapped lovingly around my sister. She had her arms encircling my waist. Both of us were smiling. If you ignored the fact that I was naked, it could almost be a joyful family reunion.

The cotton fabric of her shirt felt rough against my nipples. I whimpered as my sister grabbed one of my buttocks and squeezed. My poor bottom was already sore from a recent spanking and the harder she squeezed the more painful her grip felt and the more I whimpered and squirmed.

"I love it when you make that sound," Haley said, smiling brightly.

"I have some ideas on how to make her make that sound even more," Mistress Rose commented from just a few inches away. "Would you be interested in trying some of them out on her?"

* * *

Of course, my sister was only too eager to try out Mistress Rose's wicked ideas. Haley hadn't seen the bondage equipment in Mistress Rose's basement, so, it was decided that Haley should be escorted downstairs immediately to get a good look at the devices that could be used to make me helpless.

"The trapeze bar is very simple and unimaginative," Mistress Rose commented. "But it's brand new and I'm eager to break it in. What do you think?"

Naked and barefoot, I was escorted by my sister to stand underneath the metal bar and Mistress Rose pushed a button that caused the bar to descend. Once it was low enough, my sister buckled my wrists into the leather cuffs that were attached to the trapeze bar.

"She looks so fetching when she's on her tippy toes and her bound wrists are raised way above her head," Mistress Rose proclaimed enthusiastically. "You'll see what I mean in just a minute."

Then she walked over to a control panel and pushed a button.

The trapeze bar began to rise, and my body was stretched taut as I was raised up as well. Mistress Rose didn't stop the bar from climbing until my bare feet left the floor. I looked down at my dangling legs and then up at my bound wrists. I assured myself that I was utterly helpless.

"You see what I mean?" Mistress Rose asked. She then pointed out how being stretched taut caused my belly to become flatter, and my breasts to be raised up higher.

"It displays her body to her best advantage," she added.

"She's terribly sweet," Haley gushed. "I just adore her like this. She's a sexy, desirable damsel in distress the way she's bound right now."

With my breasts prominently on display, Haley reached out and touched them both. The way they were thrust up high, it seemed almost as if they were begging for attention, so Haley laid her hands on them and placed a series of loving kisses on my twin spheres. Then she bit each of my throbbing nipples with sudden, unexpected sharpness.

"Ouch! Haley!"

My sister looked up from my defenseless nipples and gave me a bright smile.

"You weren't expecting that were you?" she asked. "I've never bitten your nipples before, although there are dozens of times I've really wanted to."

Haley gave me a wicked look and then added, "Hey, want me to do it again?"

"What? No! Of course not!"

The words came out far too harsh. I had grown to adore my sister, but the sort of kinky act to which Haley was alluding was too intimate to be freely shared with outsiders, and while I was being bound to the trapeze bar, several of Mistress Rose's servants had come downstairs and openly stared.

"You can't stop me, darling," my sister replied with a look of mischief on her face. And then she placed her mouth on one of my defenseless nipples. She bit softly at first, but gradually, the strength of her teeth sinking into my tender flesh increased. My nipples belonged to my sister far more than they belonged to me.

Haley tended to my nipples one at a time. She bit them painfully hard, but then she took them in her mouth and sucked. The left, the right and back again. I bit my lower lip and attempted to stifle my gasps, but the feelings were too intense for me to control my reaction. My swollen, erect nipples throbbed, and my sister trapped my nipples between her teeth and alternately licked and sucked on them.

"Aaahhh, Ohhhhhh, Aaaaaahhhhhh."

When Haley was finally finished lavishing attention on my breasts, I looked down. My nipples were red and erect, and they were still wet from the mischievous lips.

"You look so beautiful right now, Alex," she said with genuine admiration. "I wish you could see yourself."

I panted, squirmed my hips and awkwardly rubbed my thighs against each other. It really was awkward, being set thrumming with sexual desire because of my sister's mouth on my breasts, but there I was, my whole body pulsing with an insistent sexual electricity because of Haley's mischievous lips, tongue and teeth.

"Ohhhhh!"

Another agonizing wave of desire passed through me, heating my loins, hardening my nipples, and my sex throbbed again with hungry spasms. I continued to work my thighs against each other until Mistress Rose ordered two of her servants to grab my ankles and pull my legs cruelly far apart.

"A slave's thighs should never touch," Mistress Rose admonished me. "Her legs should always be far apart, and her pubic lips should always be on display for free men and women to admire."

I whimpered and panted as Frida and Nat forced my legs apart, leaving my bald pubes lewdly on display. Half a dozen spectators got a good view of my plump, glistening pubic lips. Even Mistress Rose's chauffeur was there.

"The way you've got her right now, she's so open and available," Haley observed. "I could rape her and there's nothing she could do to stop me."

"Yes, you could," Mistress Rose replied.

"Go ahead and play with her pussy, dear," my mistress added. "But don't finger her to orgasm. I want het all hot and feverish with lust when I whip her."

I groaned in response to the word whip, but then Haley's hand was between my legs. She easily located my swollen clitoris and began to roll it between her thumb and index finger.

"Your face gets all dreamy when you're approaching orgasm," Haley informed me as she stared into my eyes, "You look so adorable right now."

Without warning, my sister thrust her fingers deep inside my sex and crammed them inside of me. First it was two fingers, then three. She worked her fingers inside of me, forcing them deeper and spreading them wider until it seemed there was no more room. And while I was impaled on her strong, capable fingers, she molded her lips to mine, kissing me deeply.

I moaned into Haley's mouth as she vigorously fucked me, and wave after wave of pleasure ripped through me, carrying me closer and closer to climax.

"That's really her sister?" the chauffeur asked from his vantage point, behind the other servants. "That is so kinky!"

Everyone in the room must have felt it was outrageous that I was being sexually objectified and vaginally probed by my own sister, but absolutely nobody suggested that she stop.

"If I did that with my sister, it would be a huge family scandal," one of the maids commented. "I would get into so much trouble!"

"Yes, well, Alex is a slave now," Mistress Rose commented as Haley probed my moist interior with her fingers. "Social conventions change dramatically when slavery is involved. Alex is now viewed as my property. I can now offer her naked body to be enjoyed by anyone...even members of her immediate family."

I panted as Haley's fingers pumped in and out of me and felt a potent orgasm growing inside. I felt shameless and wanton as the servants spread my legs apart even further. I could feel the strain in my inner thigh muscles, and I groaned as the strain became more and more demanding.

My sister distracted me from the pain of stretched muscles and tendons by wriggling her fingers inside of me. I gasped and writhed as her fingers played with sensitive nerve endings and spurred feelings of wicked arousal inside of me.

"Ohhhhh! Haley!"

"You're so adorable now," my sister squealed enthusiastically as she played with my bald pubes. "You're so wet and the noises you make when you're excited are just precious. I had no idea how cute you could be until Rose invited me to treat you like a sex object!"

"You should have begun playing with her naked body years ago," Mistress Rose opined. "I think she would have appreciated the attention."