Popularity Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I'll have to make up for lost time," Haley replied. "We never got along all that well before. She seemed so cold and distant, but now she's just so dreamy and charming."

"Keeping her constantly naked has changed her," Mistress Rose suggested. "She's much warmer and more approachable now."

And just when it seemed I was about to explode into a very boisterous and public orgasm with a small crowd of prurient men and women watching, Haley's hand was gently withdrawn. I groaned and thrust my pelvis as if that could somehow bring Haley's hand back and force her to finish what she'd started.

"Alex is an adorable girl," Mistress Rose commented over the sound of my desperate moaning, "but the way she was rubbing her legs together was an unforgivable violation of slave etiquette. I'm going to have to punish her for that."

I whimpered as Mistress Rose selected a wicked looking whip, a buggy whip. I could tell just by looking at it that it was going to cause an agonizing sting. And then she announced that because my offense was to conceal my pussy by pressing my legs together, my pussy was the part of my anatomy that would pay the price.

I reflexively struggled against the restraints and the hands that gripped my ankles, but I didn't really want to break free. I didn't want to be shown mercy. A dark, delicious thrill came from cruel whippings like this one, and struggling, screaming and sobbing was part of the ritual. Don't ask me why, that's just the way things are.

Sensations of fear, helplessness and sexual arousal mixed together so expertly into a cocktail of potent emotions that it becomes impossible to separate one emotion from the others.

"She looks so fetching when she squirms in her bondage," Haley observed.

"Yes, you should have tied her up years ago," Mistress Rose replied. She took careful aim and her whip sliced menacingly through the air.

Thwack!

The whip cut quickly, landing high on my inner thigh. I shrieked, just as the next cut sizzled exactly as the first, though this one landed on my plump pink labia.

"Gaaawwwwd noooooooo!"

I tried to squirm in my bondage to avoid the next strike, but the servants had a tight grip on my ankles, and I could barely move.

Thwack! Thwack!

Sometimes Mistress Rose would pause to point out my reactions to Haley or ask her opinion about what was being done to me. Most of the time, I didn't comprehend what they were saying—I was too absorbed with pain—but I remember once Haley came close and teased my nipples.

Mistress Rose changed position and her whip cut me up between my legs and planted a stinging splat across the softness of my plump, moist pubic lips. Haley stepped back in alarm. I moaned and moaned.

"Oh, Rose, she looks like she's about to cry...maybe give her a short break?"

Mistress Rose reluctantly agreed to give me a short respite, perhaps five minutes for me to recover. But then my whipping would have to resume.

I tried to thank Haley for what she'd done, but she placed her mouth over mine and kissed me passionately, working her tongue into my mouth and effectively silencing me.

It was the sweetest, most passionate kiss of my young life. I completely forgot that a small crowd of people were watching, I completely forgot that Haley was my sister. I just melted into the kiss and surrendered to the moment.

I enjoyed the warmth and softness of Haley's body as she pressed her body against me, Oh, the enticing feeling of her tongue in my mouth. I could have savored the experience forever, but far too soon Mistress Rose demanded that we stop so my whipping could continue.

I gave Mistress Rose a plaintive look and made a girlish sound that was half gasp, half whimper, but nothing that I did earned me any mercy from my mistress. She picked up her whip and renewed her assault on my innocent loins.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!"

The blows came more quickly than before. Each stinging splat of the lash came so fast, there was no time for me to recover between blows. I howled in pain as each cut added such a new agonizing sensation, and I feared I might pass out.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

She peeled off a steady stream of cuts, all aimed at my bald pubes. Sometimes her blows missed, and she hit my tender inner thighs instead of my reddening labia, but every blow was a stinging agony that elicited a cream from my girlish lips.

"Oh Gaaawwwwd, noooooooo, please, noooooooo, Aauuugh!"

Mistress Rose had a depraved sort of genius when it came to whipping slave girls. She would whip me to the point where the pain became unbearable, then she would pause to give me a few moments to adapt to the intense agony before whipping me again.

Thwack!

As much as each cut hurt me to the core, I became resigned to it—resigned to the ruthless arousal. I squirmed and thrust my pelvis to each new burning bite, almost as if I was eager to feel the next cruel cut of the buggy whip. That was madness, but maybe I was mad. Being a naked and owned sex slave changes you, turns you into something different. I didn't have time for introspection or investigation to understand what I'd become. All I could do was to respond to external stimuli.

Each lashing cut burned across my vulnerable sex lips, and I thrashed and cried out in response. But the sounds that I made sounded less and less like cries of distress and more and more like cries of wanton desire.

With my sister and a small crowd of spectators watching, I made libidinous sounds, and my loins performed an obscene writhing. I flung my head passionately from side to side in the only real freedom I possessed.

I was in delicious agony as the whip reddened my plump, glistening sex lips, and when my mistress at long last ceased the cruel whipping of my loins, she urged my sister to come forward.

"We've all enjoyed watching your sister squirm and writhe under the whip. We've all been greatly entertained. I think she should be rewarded for all the grand spectacles she's put on for us...don't you?"

I'm not certain if those are the exact words that she said. I was sobbing so loudly that much of what she said was unclear. And my sister's response was drowned out completely. Although, I think I understood the gist of their conversation based on what happened next.

With my pussy throbbing with both delicious pain and agonizing need, my sister came forward and dropped to her knees. She placed her mouth on the aching flesh of my pudendum and licked me until I began to shudder.

And when my naked body began to tremble, Haley took my inflamed clit into her mouth and passionately sucked on it. My poor clit was sore, throbbing and reddened, but it responded overwhelmingly to Haley's mouth, driving me to one spasm of erotic ecstasy after another. I gasped and jerked in my bonds as one glorious orgasmic wave after another passed through my body.

"Oh! Ohhhhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaaaahhhhhh!"

It was painful and humiliating to be brought to orgasm this way, but being bound and forced to acknowledge my helplessness and my vulnerability added a level of eroticism to sex that couldn't be achieved in any other way. I gasped and panted my way to multiple orgasms while my sister aggressively worked her magic on my clit, and I realized that she was going to be an important part of my sex life for as long as I was a slave.

* * *

Much to my surprise, Mistress Rose and Haley became great friends. My sister and my mistress didn't seem to have much in common...other than their passion for abusing and objectifying me. But that was enough for them to build a stable, sustainable relationship. Their sense of solidarity extended to the point that Mistress Rose invited Haley to come live with her.

"Mistress! No!" I protested when I was told the news. "Every time my sister is here, it's so degrading! Just imagine if your sister treated you as a lesbian sex slave!"

My mistress had a sister named Susan. I knew this because I was dominated by both Mistress Rose and Mistress Susan when I was a slave at the OPS offices back in Sacramento. My gut instinct was that if I asked Mistress Rose to put herself in my place, and imagine herself as a slave to Mistress Susan, she'd realize how humiliating it would be to be a slave to one's own sister, and she would retract her invitation to have Haley come and live with us.

Mistress Rose gave me a cold, piercing look and I realized I'd said the wrong thing.

"That's impertinence," my Mistress observed. "Slaves who are impertinent get punished. When you've been punished enough, perhaps you'll learn not to say things like that about your mistress."

Apparently, there's some sort of unwritten rule that slaves are never supposed to talk about the possibility of their owners ever becoming slaves themselves. Or maybe, Mistress Rose was just looking for an excuse to punish me once again. Whatever the reason, I soon found myself being led out onto the freshly mowed lawn, and over to the pillory.

Mistress Shannon, the gardener, and his daughter were all in attendance, and they stood cheerfully nearby, eyes fixed on my naked body as Mistress Rose held up the upper yoke of the pillory.

"Bend over at your waist," she told me. "I think you can see where to position your wrists and your neck."

It didn't take a genius to figure it out. I bent over and my sister worked my hair into a ponytail so it wouldn't be in the way when my neck was imprisoned. The yoke descended with a wooden thunk and I heard the snapping of a lock.

The way I was bent over, my naked bottom was conspicuously on display. Mistress Shannon, my sister, the gardener, and his daughter all took a good long look at my bare buttocks while Mistress Rose produced a riding crop and presented it to my sister.

"You get to whip her this time," my mistress told my sister. "Slaves need somebody to be firm with them and make them suffer. I want you to get used to being that someone."

"But she's Alex's sister," Alba protested. "Surely, you can't compel her own sister to whip her!"

"Maybe I don't have to be compelled," Haley responded. "Maybe I want to whip her. Maybe sometimes all I can think about is her cute, sexy bottom and how much fun it would be to cover it with handprints or with marks from the riding crop or a leather belt."

My breathing became excited, and my heart hammered in my chest at Haley's words. It was wrong to get so aroused at the thought of being punished by my own sister, but there I was, naked, bound and helpless and my sex pulsing wetly at the prospect of being cruelly punished by my sister.

The way I was bound, I couldn't see my sister standing behind me, but I could feel her hand squeezing my buttocks and her fingertips tracing lazy lines up and down my ass before snaking between my legs and cupping my moist, overheated sex.

"Ohh!" I gasped and then Mistress Rose was kneeling before me, placing her mouth on mine. She kissed me passionately as Haley poised to strike the crop across my perfectly shaped buttocks.

"Mmmmmfffff!"

My mistress gagged me with her tongue.

She clasped my head with both her hands and pressed our mouths together. I tried to scream with every stinging cut of the crop, but my screams were completely muffled.

Haley slashed my poor, innocent bottom again and again, and I stamped my bare feet as though that could somehow mitigate the stinging agony of the wicked crop across my naked flesh.

At some point, Mistress Rose pulled away from the kiss and the scalding blows of the riding crop ceased. I had a moment to pant and gasp for breath and then my sister's voice gushed with enthusiasm.

"Oh my God, Alex! We should have done this years ago!"

"Oh, really?" I gasped, feeling the red, seething heat from the marks she had left on me.

"Really!" my sister replied. "The way your ass bounces when I hit it is just so sexy!"

The riding crop snapped across my innocent hindquarters once more, wresting a yelp of surprise and anguish from my now unmuffled lips.

My poor bottom suffered as my sister enjoyed my reactions. Eventually, Mistress Rose told my sister that I'd had enough, and she had to give the crop back to her.

Mistress Rose unlocked the padlock, and the top half of the yoke was lifted up, releasing me from the pillory. Once I was freed, Mistress Rose ordered me to hug my sister and thank her for hurting me.

It seemed like an impossible request, but once my sister had her arms wrapped around me, I thanked her for reddening my buttocks with her wicked riding crop. It was so bizarre, thanking somebody for inflicting such horrible, stinging pain on my poor, defenseless backside, but as I pressed my naked body against her clothed one, I felt a wet throbbing in my loins and a dark desire spreading through my entire body. There was a potent, guilty pleasure that came from being naked, helpless and cruelly punished by a whip, a paddle, leather strap or riding crop for the entertainment of others. I couldn't put it into words, but it filled me with a powerful, dark desire to be naked and publicly subjected to this sort of stinging abuse.

"Next time, I want to be the one who kisses you," Haley said as she held me tight, and I cried on her shoulder. I sobbed, my throat was raw from screaming, my face was soaked with tears and my poor bottom was a riot of pain, but I was deliriously happy.

The naked, painful degradations I suffered as a slave were delicious to me, but not the sort of thing, it still seemed deep inside, that should be shared with any member of my family. There was still a section of my brain that insisted that it was wrong for my sister to involved with my life as a sex slave, but now that she'd whipped me, there was another section of my brain that insisted she was now part of this darkly exciting world, and I should enjoy being deliciously submissive to her.

My confusing life as a slave had become even more confusing, my feelings for my sister became more confusing, but I suddenly felt a potent sense of submission towards Haley, and I wanted her to punish me often and use me to satisfy her sexual desires.