All Comments on 'Porcelain'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
SilvermireSilvermire7 months ago

Not one of my favourites, but well written.

MikeManMikeMan7 months ago

Yes I want more, the honeymoon for sure and I think a small breeding herd is a good idea.

KahunabobKahunabob7 months ago

Fun one. Good take on the IR and mature themes without becoming really fetishy about it. I think there's at least one more story in there. Maybe two. I'd put the honeymoon and pregnancy arcs in the same story, keep the, ah, community activities for another story.

Though, on the other hand, Porcelain's parents were the bad guys here for breaking up a marriage and neglecting their kid. They were swingers only interested in themselves. I think you do have to be careful that you don't end up with Porcelain and to a lesser degree Tayvon in the same situation. I mean, getting to play with all those young ladies sounds like fun on paper, but that can and will get in the way of intimacy and connection between Porcelain and Tayvon. Also, be careful you're not writing Tayvon as a superhuman sex god. He's still 45-46 at this point. 7 loads or more in a day? Dude's going to look like a dried out husk...

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer19847 months ago

Found this to be a good story with done good laughs. Look forward to more

TomNJaxTomNJax7 months ago

Loved the story, It is great to see a BM/WF story that is sexy and respectful. Looking forward to the next chapters of this couples life together. Thanks this is a favorite!!!! 10* s :-)

BreakTheBarBreakTheBar7 months agoAuthor

Hey folks!

I hope you've enjoyed Porcelain! It was a lot of fun to write and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

All of my writing is powered by Patreon, and the community we've formed there is the only reason that I can be a full-time Erotica writer. Consider checking it out to support my work, and Patrons gain access to all of my writing early, along with Polls that influence my stories and what I write next.

Cheers!

~Break.

fastandslowfastandslow7 months ago

I believe the American expression is 'You knocked it out of the park'. The British understatement is 'not bad at all'.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

With trash like this it's no wonder there are racial tensions. 1*

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

Wonderful story. Hot romance and sex with Amelia and Tay. I was a little surprised that there wasn't any confrontation with Jane or anything, but then I realized: _she didn't matter_. This wasn't a story about her. She was just an event that happened, and the cheater wasn't important after that anymore. I think that was a good choice, to be honest. And I like the characters and would gladly read more of them. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

6 pages of racism, total lies, and bullshit about urban legends involving nonexistent BBC... sigh... when will this bullshit end?

Bamm2797Bamm27977 months ago

Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved it. Keep the sequels coming please. Don’t worry about the negative comments. They are simply jealous of the story.

The2thdocThe2thdoc7 months ago

I vote for all 3 options in that order as long as it doesn’t interfere with Quaranteam NW.

GonzoLifeGonzoLife7 months ago

Love it, thank you, can't wait to read the nex5 installment.

Byron-GaleByron-Gale7 months ago

Isn't it funny how all the negative comments seem to have been written by people who clearly haven't even read the story?

Loved it, it avoids a lot of genre stereotypes and stays loving and respectful

G43mbiG43mbi3 months ago

Excellent!! I vote all 3 follow ons as well, even if they are combined or whatever. I found myself getting excited when I realized he was going to marry her... not just erotica, but great story! I'll be waiting for more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...