All Comments on 'Porn Audition'

by thestoryguy33

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jpl7490jpl7490over 10 years ago
Wow!

And wow again! I loved this. There has to be a part2 please

Well done. More please.

Jean

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
a great look into the porn industry

The story seemed so real to me and the characters came alive

I'd like to read how her life changes once she becomes an adult movie actress and if her sex life becomes more fulfilling even if it is just a male porn star fucking her.

Perhaps Mitchel will take interest in her and make her his woman.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please continue!

Great start please continue and get the son involve as well. Looking forward to the next chapter!

thestoryguy33thestoryguy33over 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2

Porn Audition Ch. 02 (v)

URL: http://www.literotica.com/s/porn-audition-ch-02

CBjustCBnothingbutCBCBjustCBnothingbutCBalmost 10 years ago
Good descriptions, decent story

I like the concept and story line, probably a bit idealised but so what - it's fiction and shows a porn industry we probably all would like to work in ;-)

Have to admit I'm a bit put off by the stilted semi-screenplay style of writing, and the random jumps between present and past tense. Preferably stick to past tense, there's a reason it's used in probably 99.9% of all fiction ever written - it's simple and the easist way of keeping your readers unconfused. And stick with either a straight screenplay format or straight narrative. Using parentheses for stage directions in a story is a bit... awkward. And jumping back and forth between narrative and script also kinda disrupts the flow. Rather just tell the story! You have a fertile imagination and nice control of language, so use them to your advantage.

kensimoorekensimooreabout 7 years ago
LOVED IT!

Great story, I enjoyed all of it. I've secretly wondered for years if I could make a porn movie, but I definitely loved reading about Alexis's audition. Hot story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthestoryguy33@thestoryguy33
James here. Longtime role-player. Used to role play on this site back in the day but haven't been on here in a while. I thought I should make a comeback. I would list the things that interest me but a profile is hardly ever viewed so just message me to find out more.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES