Porn-Making Teens' Nightmare Pt. 02

Story Info
Porn couple's day get worse when they meet someone new.
4.4k words
4.1
31.6k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we start: Everything in this story is fictional, every character entirely my creation and are all over 18 years old. All rights reserved. Etc etc.

*****

(Continuing from part 1)

Tom has been homeless for almost two years now, squatting in 'The Long's' for the past six months. He is only in his late thirties but he has been thinking that this is probably it for him.

Sleeping rough in a grubby derelict warehouse like this, half of the windows broken, filthy, smell of piss and shit. Piles of rubbish at the corners where the mouses run around even in daylight. He has been feeling itchy between his crotch but he has no means to even have a shower or bath, rarely have money for food let alone for medical care.

And so when he finds himself, on a chilly early evening sitting just outside The Long's entrance, seeing two lean and completely naked figures get off the motorcycles driven by some bike gang, walking towards him, one of them a girl with very long dark hair fluttering by the wind, he thought he was dreaming. He thought he would never see a naked girl in real life ever again, and the closer they are, the more Tom can see that the girl is bloody gorgeous.

Even though she has one arm across her chest trying to cover up, he can see her more than ample cleavage. Her rib cage just about shows under her skin, her waist narrow and her abs toned and flat. Her other hand is covering her sex, and even though she seems to be shaking, possibly due to the temperature, she moves with a youthful elegance, her incredibly long slim legs, extending from her ever so slightly swaying hip, down to her feet which is protected by a pair of sandals.

There are five people wearing all black following closely behind the naked girl and young man, both of which seems to be in their late teens. The naked guy is looking kinda comical, Tom thinks, he is walking with his hands behind him, his penis swaying with every step he takes. He too is wearing sandals, and he, like the girl is looking down at the ground in front of them, looking defeated.

"Hey there!" One of the men dressed in black leather says loudly to Tom as the strange group of people walked within a few meters of Tom. "How are you doing, lad?" asks the man. Tom reluctantly takes his eyes off the naked girl, her face turning away, obviously not wanting to acknowledge Tom's existence.

"Hi there... well, what's happening here?" Tom replies, awkwardly laughing a little.

"My name is Chet, we are from the McCalun Boys. And tonight, my friend, is your lucky night," says Chet with a disarming smile.

-

Ten minutes earlier, when Ruby suggested taking the young couple to The Long's, the gang was reluctant, except Chet, the de facto leader of the group, and de facto spouse of Ruby.

Chet, Sam, Pete, Freddy and Ruby live together with a few other members of the McCalun Boys, notorious biker gang of the local area known for their violence. Chet and Ruby are not "official", but they do sleep together at least several nights a month. And Chet knew exactly what she was thinking when she suggested The Long's. The derelict warehouse has long been a squatting spot, around a dozen homeless men can often be found there. Some of them are drug addicts, others often do some leg works for the gang, so the McCalun Boys do visit the place every now and then, for customers as well as workers.

Chet knew Ruby is jealous, she is prone to it. And when he had proclaimed loudly that Lula is the best fuck of his life, that has gotta have pissed her off, and you don't want to have to live with a pissed off Ruby, oh boy, you really don't.

Therefore, he gave his consent, even though he knows what is gonna happen to Lula once they are at The Long's, which is something him and his three male friends would probably prefer not. Not out of sympathy, but more like not wanting to waste this incredible luck they have enjoyed today so far.

Besides, Chet knows they have got to let the couple go before too long, just in case someone they know will call the police. They are a gang but he is only middle ranking, and the power that be made it pretty clear they don't want any conflict with the police whatsoever. "Well, at least this is gonna make for some pretty interesting porn at The Long's..." Chet thinks to himself.

And so the gang forced Lula and Jamie to get on their motorbikes after they have roughly cleaned Lula's face with water and dried her with her crop top. They kept Jamie's hands bounded behind but unbounded his legs. At that point, Jamie actually wanted to resist once his legs can move, but Chet beat him down immediately and again threaten him to not try anything silly if he wants Lula to be unharmed. They then set off on their ten minutes drive towards The Long's taking Jamie's cameras, laptop and tripod but leaving behind the couple's clothes.

-

Tom leads the gang and the couple into the big central space where ten of them homeless men lives. There is no wall, just a few partitions made by large cloth hanging off the several ropes running across the ceiling from wall to columns, otherwise, one can look around from the middle and see every part of the big room.

Lula could already smell the piss and rubbish in here even before they walked in, but once she stepped in the room she was horrified to see the chaotic state of the place, the men in ragged, darken clothing, with long, incredibly dirty looking and mangled up hair and beard. The empty cans, bottles, and plastic food containers that look like they have been left untouched for months lying everywhere on the ground, some still carrying rotting bits of food with flys circling them. Mattresses that are stained or torn with cotton falling out seems to be where these men sleep on. A chill runs down her back, why did they take us here, what more do they want from her...

It is not brightly lit but just about enough for the 9 other men living in the space see Lula and Jamie's naked body clearly once Sam pushed the two of them into the relatively empty area right in the middle of the space. The 9 men all drop what they are doing, sit up, or stop in their tracks to stare at Lula, who is still covering her private parts with her hands and looking down at her feet, fighting her tears, her body shaking, feeling all these strangers' gaze on her. She wishes she can run and hide but the gang is blocking the way they entered and the homeless men are slowly closing in on her from different directions, some are whistling at her and some are quietly chatting among themselves.

"Folks, this is your lucky night!" Says Chet in his booming voice, moving next to Lula and pushing Jamie towards Pete and Freddy in one swift movement, they duly get hold of the young French man and push him down on the floor. Lula look on worryingly as Chet put his arm around her shoulder, continuing, 'Some of you guys are our valued customers, some of you have done work for us for months, even years! And WE at McCalun Boys like to reward loyalty, reward good friends. Yes, that means you!' His free hand gesture towards every one of the homeless men. 'So for the next hour or two, this beauty, this hot young FRENCH girl, is yours!'

The homeless men erupt in jubilation but Lula is shocked. Even though she kind of sense this is what gonna happen, she cannot believe this is really happening to her, in this horrid place. "No, no, no, no... Please... not them, please... Haven't you hurt me enough! You monster!" Lula half pleas and half shouts, pushing Chet away as hard as she can. She turns and tries to run but Sam is already in front of her grabbing her wrists. Lula tries to kick him but Sam pre-empted her by twisting her arms above her head, the blistering pain stoping Lula's kick halfway as she cries out loud in agony.

"Hey girl!" Chet yells, now kneeling beside the gagged and bounded Jamie who is on his back, his knife in hand, "Do you want him to lose some fingers, or... his tiny little dick?" Running the tip of the knife from Jamie's chest down to his abs, resting it just inches from his dick, leaving a thin blood-red trail on his torso. Jamie's fearful eyes stare at the knife, his face turned white, not daring to move a bit.

"And do know that, if you will be a good girl for a few more hours, we will let you go. But if you won't, both pretty boy and you aren't gonna live for much longer. You understand me, huh?" Says Chet, his voice cold and his face stern.

With that, the fight goes out of Lula, she falls to her knees, her arms still being held up by Sam, and silently nods.

Satisfied, Chet orders Tom to move one of the mattresses to that central, better-lit spot, while Pete and Freddy set up the 2 cameras. At the same time, Ruby orders Lula to give every homeless man in the room a big hug and a long kiss.

Without a choice, Lula silently obliged, keeping her eyes on the floor, she walks up to one of the homeless men. It takes her a few seconds to fight back her tears and to forget her dignity, but she does exactly as she was told, hugging the man over his dirty dark clothing, kissing him on the lips while keeping her eyes shut most of the time. The man freezes and is overjoyed, not believing this is happening, but soon he knows he needs to make the most of it and before Lula can pull away, his hands begin to grab her ass and slide up and down her smooth back, Lula's slender and fair body being pressed tightly on to his dark puffy jacket. Annoyed, Lula pushes herself away from the man. She keeps her gaze downward and move towards the next homeless man and hug him.

Some of the homeless men are not sure they want to be filmed taking part in what is obviously a rape, and would rather stay away from this, but Ruby is having none of it. She is determined to see this beautiful, hot, young foreign girl gets the degradation she deserves, her crime being turning HER Chet on much more than she ever could. If she can, Ruby will have one hundred of the most sickeningly filthy homeless men rapes Lula. Alas, there are only ten of them here, so ten will do, but not any less. She quickly reminds those who want out what Chet said can happen to Jamie, can happen to them too. So are they going to shut up and fuck some young pussy, or are they gonna protest more? None of the men dare to speak more.

"Hi friends, it is me, Lula, again... I have found a few new friends... and... I can't wait to... make love to them all." Lula, of cause still butt-naked, says the line she was given to the camera, smiling as much as she can manage. She then turns and walk seductively towards the battered mattress on the floor in the middle of the screen, shoulder back, chest forward, crossing one long leg over another, her hip swivel from side to side, her elegant and sexy form a great contrast to the chaotic mess of the surroundings; her pale, fair skin even more stand out in front of the mattress that has probably not been clean for years or even decades, patches of dark red stains covering it.

Remembering the porn video Freddy just showed her and ordered her to copy, Lula then turns and sits on the mattress, slowly spreading out her long and shapely legs. Freddy who is now holding the camera steps closer steadily, giving the camera a good and clear view when Lula, as instructed, gently spreads her labia to reveal the pink colour of her vagina to the camera. Freddy nods in approval, mouthing two words at Lula, who reluctantly obliged, inserting one finger inside her pussy and start fingering herself.

And with that, Freddy steps back and wave the first 2 homeless men forward.

Lula tries to look at anywhere but the 2 naked men that have joined her on the mattress, but their distinctive figure makes it quite impossible - one of them a dwarf, one of them very obese and completely bald. The two men molest Lula just like the biker gang has earlier, playing with her beautiful tits, poking her pussy with their greasy fingers, sandwiching her in the middle. Their body odour so intense that Lula instinctively covers up her nose and try not to breath, but the stinging bite that the dwarf does on her nipple makes her cries out. Immediately she can smell the souring taste of the 2 men, making her choke, drops of tear escape her eyes.

Perhaps it is the fat man's lack of fingering skill, perhaps it is this disgusting situation Lula finds herself in, she is just not getting wet this time, but the fat man whose huge belly is pressing on her back is not gonna wait. Lula feels that he is trying to force his penis in. Not wanting him to hurt her most delicate lady's part, she resigned to start rubbing her clitoris, trying to make herself wet. All the while the dwarf has been kissing and licking Lula's chest, neck, cheek, even nose, all over, his smelly breath just as bad as his body odour, but in a different, more cheese-like way. His hands squeezing and moulding Lula's right breast like a kid who has found a new squishy toy, making her wince, while his tongue has forced its way into Lula's mouth, twisting around like he is trying to search every corner of Lula's mouth with his tongue.

Eventually, the clit rubbing begins to work, but Lula hated making herself feels good while being raped by this two vulgar men. With some effort, the fat man finally is able to push his dick into Lula's tight love hole, feeling the incredible pleasure he begins to pump in and out immediately. She feels incredibly degraded and tarnished by what is happening. But at least, luckily for Lula, the fat man's cock is nowhere near as big as the gang's.

And when he suddenly grunts after the thirtieth or fortieth thrust, Lula knows that another man has cum inside her, she is surprised to find her sorrow is not as much as before. 'Sadness wouldn't help,' she thinks to herself, 'Shut it out, it will be over, it will be over soon...' The words 'disease' and 'pregnancy' flash across her mind, but again, she blocks it out, 'don't think, don't think...'

Even when the fat man pulls out his now flaccid and pitiful dick and then demand Lula to suck it clean, she just opens her mouth and let it happens, ignoring the strong smell, making the minimum effort.

Swapping places, the dwarf proceeds to roughly pushes Lula down onto the mattress, and quickly pressing his hard cock into her entrance and pushes in hard. "Arrrgghh!!" Lula lets out a painful cry, he is big! She looks between her legs and sees a cock that is disproportionately chunky for a man shorter than most. She thought that man called Pete already has a massive dick, significantly longer and wider than Jamie's, it really stretched her so sorely that she worried if her young pussy will be hurt or unable to tighten up afterward.

She has heard from her older cousins that some women's vagina were stretched loose by men forcing sickeningly big 'toys' inside, and those very men then dumped the women for not being tight anymore, leaving the women no longer able to be satisfied by a regular size penis. Although truth be told, Lula did grow to almost enjoy the fullness that Pete's cock made her feel. 'Almost, but not really, it can't be." She told herself. And yet here it is, the dwarf's cock is easily thicker than Pete's, or any cocks she has seen in real life or porn.

Freddy, who has been filming the action on the mattress, is also surprised by the shorter man's cock, and shifting the camera's direction from Lula's upper body to her crotch.

"Damn, you are real tight..." says the dwarf as he pulls out and reenter, Lula feeling his every pushes opening up her private passage more, her fingers digging deep into the filthy mattress. The fat man's cum is at least lubricating this cock and making it easier for Lula. Her painful moan, matching his every thrust, steadily becomes almost joyful ones as she get used to his girth and he reach deeper and deeper inside her, exploring sensitive spots that nothing has ever reached.

Finally, when the dwarf's rock-hard cock is in to the hilt, he begins to pick up his pace. "You are so hot, so pretty, aren't you?' He says to Lula, who is keeping her eyes close, not wanting to look at this raper that is fucking her, even though she would be lying if she says the way his cock filling her up does not feels... good. Not the tender, and sweet lovemaking that Jamie makes her feel, but something raw, primal and direct.

"Look at me, bitch!" Yells the dwarf. Fucking Lula harder and harder, he begins to snap her tits, the left one, the right one, the left one again... "Ow! Ow! Stop! It hurts, please! I am sorry, stop please, I... I will look at you..." Lula opens her eyes and for the first time look at the dwarf that is fucking her properly. He has a shallow smirk on his face, his eyes, one noticeably bigger than another, stares at Lula with lust, but also hatred.

He suddenly stopped his thrust, his hands toying with Lula's round tits, pushing them all the way up and down, twisting her nipples. "Beg me to fuck you", he says, "You are starting to like my big dick, aren't you? Beg me!" His mouth full of darkened, strangely shaped teeth, his curly dark hair sticky with sweat.

"Fu...fuck me, please..." Lula says softly. He pulls out even more, the very tip of his monstrous cock is barely inside Lula. She wouldn't believe it, but her expression is one of disappointment. "Beg me!" He says again more sternly, his grip on Lula's tits hardens. "Fuck me again, please!" Lula says louder, and immediately the dwarf pushes all the way in, making her scream with equal agony and satisfaction, but he also groans as he enjoys Lula's narrow hole, every inch of her inside seems to be massaging his dick.

"Tell me, why'd you want me to fuck you.' The dwarf pulls halfway out and orders. "Because it feels good...aaww!" he thrusts in and pulls out. "Because your dick is so big... aaaww!" And so he begins to pick up the pace of his pumping action again, his right hand rubbing Lula's clit violently while his left hand continues to play with her tender tits, his uneven eyes maintaining eye contact with Lula's. The beautiful teenager looks as if she is in trance, she moans loudly and her brown eyes half open, looking at her raper's ugly face, smelling the revolting odour from his sticky and filthy body, with lust, pleasure, and pain. Is this raping if she is enjoying it? If she is about to come?

Everyone in the room including Jamie is watching their sex act intently, surprised by Lula's seemingly real enjoyment, fucking by the enormous cock of the ugly and short man. A few of the homeless men who have already stripped, including Tom, waiting for their turn, are jerking their hard cock. Tom has to stop his stroking momentarily to stop himself from cumming there and then.

After a few more minutes fucking, the dwarf stopped abruptly, and orders Lula to go on top. As soon as he is flat on the mattress, Lula eagerly lowers herself on to his massive rock hard cock, wanting to fill up the void he left inside her. Jamie, sitting on hard ground 3 meters from Lula with his hands and feet bounded, is in awe of Lula's enthusiastic riding of the dwarf.

He has only seen Lula rode himself like this once or twice when she has had some alcohol and feeling unusually horny, Jamie is the one that has always taken the lead. No, this is more than that. Lula has never continually moaned so loudly when they have sex. He feels angry and sad in equal measure, but above all, he is feeling bloody horny, dying to touch his own soaringly hard dick, despite or because it is the sexy girl he loves that is fucking someone else hard.



Her hands on the dwarf's chest, Lula rides up and down on his crotch as fast as she can. Her eyes looking at him lustful and dreamy, her mind is blank except the instinctive desire of wanting to feel the gigantic cock fill up her pussy again and again, deeper and harder every time. The dwarf's wiry, dirty and dense pubic hair rubbing against Lula's erected and hyper-sensitive clit, giving her extra stimulation every time she pushes herself downward. The dwarf loves the sight of Lula's breasts jiggling, now looking even perkier being squeezed together by her arms.

12