Porn-Making Teens' Nightmare Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wants to grab her ass or touch her face, but his arms are too short. Yet it is OK, it is more than OK, he is close and judging by the girl's increasingly frequent cries, she is too. After several more minutes of fucking, he feels the inner muscle of Lula's pussy contract further if that is even possible, squeezing his cock hard intermittently. Her face till upwards and her eyes lose focus, then she let out a loud cry and both him and her stiffen, the dwarf grunt and cum explodes from the tip of his cock, Lula shakes uncontrollably, her pupils roll upward leaving more white than brown in her eyes, she climaxes and squirt, spraying juices on to his fat torso and even a little bit on the camera Freddy is using to film them.

As his ecstasy subside, the dwarf pulls Lula towards her by her arms. Her mind still numb feeling the orgasm, the best he has ever had, her body weak and soft as she collapses on to the dwarf's chest, panting. He holds her face in front of his and starts kissing her lips roughly before his hands run up and down her back and breasts, her skin now sticky with sweat.

Soon after Tom and another homeless man, both naked, interrupted Lula and the dwarf by pulling her up and then throwing her on the other end of the mattress before they crawl on top of her and begins their session. The dwarf reluctantly get off the mattress but walked away satisfied, in fact, he thinks he has not felt so good for heaven knows how long, probably never. He hears Chet yelling at one of the homeless men waiting for their turn, "No, not there! Don't you think about it!" Looking pissed.

"Hey, you all!" Chet says loudly and gestures towards all of the homeless men, his expression mean and serious, "Don't you dare touch her ass, OK?" He gets some quiet "Yea, OK" as replies.

And so the remaining 8 homeless men go on to fuck Lula on the mattress. None of them has a cock as huge as the dwarf's, but all of them smells just as foul and sour. Among them, there is a 52 years old, his breath smell of cheap whiskey and he is missing half his teeth. Another of them is a 36 years old who is missing half a leg, his cock is long and thin and he was snapping Lula's tits and ass so hard that Chet has to steps in and warn him off. Yet another of them, a drug addict in his mid-40s must have been very fat before, as the excess skin around his chest, his belly and ass hang loosely, contrasting curiously against his slim, sunken beardy face.

All 8 of them fuck and cum inside, or on, Lula without too much incident, most of them couldn't last long, as it must have been years since they have touched a woman, and never before anyone as attractive and hot as Lula. As for her, she has been largely successful in keeping her mind blank, not thinking about this horrible ordeal that she is experiencing, these vulgar people who are abusing and probably have impregnated her, and not dwelling on how good the dwarf's fucking has made her feel and why... The foul smells, disgusting sight and the noise the mattress make with the men's every thrusting is hard to ignore, but she just about manages. She tells herself, it is almost over. And then she can forget everything that has happened today.

Most of the homeless men managed to keep Lula wet enough, or at least make use of the cum from the previous man, for them to push their cock in without too much difficulty. Besides, having just been fucked by the dwarf's enormous dick, Lula's pussy is still slowly and steadily returning to its original tightness. Although even at this state, her pussy is still by far the best any of these men have experienced.

Thus, when the last of the homeless man groan and shoot his load inside Lula's vagina and then climb off her, she props herself up with her elbows, turn her head and nervously looks at Chet, "...can we go now, please..." she says to Chet quietly, fearful of offending him.

"Well, well, girl, you see..." Chet says as he walks toward Lula, taking his leather jacket off on the way, "I am getting all stiff watching you fuck..." he unbuttons his black jeans, "you at least need to solve this problem for me before you can politely leave, don't you think?" Says Chet, his lewd gaze on Lula's hip.

To be continued.

12