All Comments on 'Porn Shoot with My Sister'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 361 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Great story. Now for Andrew to get to fuck his mom and sister together !!

olblueyesolblueyes9 days ago

very enjoyable incest tale,,liked it, alicia character is strong confident woman, and thats fine but why was andrews character so conflicted and negative..as the old saying goes,,"woman need a reason for sex,,men just need a place"!

wwaldripwwaldrip28 days ago

Amazing story, makes me wish I had a sister just like Alicia!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This was such a sexy story. I wish there were more parts to it because the character are endearing and so hot.

korita74korita742 months ago

amazing story!!! want more like this

sparkle8sparkle82 months ago

Once again, a beautiful, sexy love story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fantastic story absolutely one of the very top stories I have ever read!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Outstanding. Well written and sexy. I’ve read several of your stories and this one is the best yet. It’s a long list, so I need to get to reading!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have read many stories on here but never commented. This is by far the best story I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love the story,well done ,I hope you con. Continue with this one what happened later between the siblings did they marry, did Andrew have sex with his mother?

zonanuevezonanueve5 months ago

This was an incredibly hot story. I loved it. It could use a review by a good editor (there are more issues than in others of your stories) but I wouldn’t change the story at all.

4chuckssite4chuckssite5 months ago

Again I could only regret not having a sister. This most unlikely story was fun to experience vicariously as all participants seemed to have their needs rewarded. A good proofreader would improve this tale by correcting misspellings and incorrect grammar.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Spelling was amiss throughout, but really enjoyed the story and the way you built all characters as the story progressed. Thank you for several nightly arousals.

fuze33fuze335 months ago

Not the best story of yours but it kept me reading. The sister being a whore from the start bothered me and so did the brother pretending he didn’t want to be with his sister from the start. He clearly wanted his sister since it said he has for years.

JadeSteedJadeSteed6 months ago

There haven't been blood tests for marriage since 1980. Montana technically had one on the books until 2019, but it wasn't enforced and has since been dropped. Those blood tests did not identify relatives; they were pre-DNA. They were mostly to check for sexually transmitted diseases and some for sickle cell anemia.

JamjohnnyJamjohnny6 months ago

Great story. Well written except for misspelling. I look forward to the next story. 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A great storyline and well written with just the right amount of detail about what the characters are thinking and the doubts in their minds. I’m sure that something similar could happen in a place like Las Vegas where money seems to be able to buy anything. I’m now off to sample some of your other works as this story has raised my curiosity about what else you have come up with. Bye for now from deepest Lincolnshire in England.

wysiwyg4allwysiwyg4all7 months ago

The reason why its not a 5 star is because there could be more detail ls on when they meet the coupls and have sex. Its a good story but definitely there could be a spin off. Can't wait for the next chapter. Maybe the brother and sister can go back to the other couple to play with them and the swap etc. Let me know if you need help writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was a fun story. I can't seem to get over the flawed premise, though. If it's a house that was in the family for so many years, it wouldn't have a huge mortgage. It would have been paid off long ago. If anything, the mom could have taken out a line of equity for some needed cash when she lost her job.

NorCalLokiNorCalLoki7 months ago

Great story! I was almost expecting Alicia to give Steve a bit of oral action and Mary to sample Andrew as well.

Samson66Samson667 months ago

Wonderfully written. Thank you for the story.

KerrionKerrion8 months ago

Excellent story! 5/5... The only thing I could think of that would make it better is a short epilog...

3 1/2 years later, Andy's graduated with an Engineering degree, and Alicias' working with her mother in Advertising. Andy applies for a job and gets an odd request for his upcomming interview. "Bring his sister with him". They both arrive. Go into the conference room where the interview is held, and are met by the companies owners... a beautiful red head lady and her handsome husband with grading hair.

f86supersaberf86supersaber8 months ago

Super hot! Brother sister incest is my most important desire! My own older sister died at birth, but I dream that me might have become lovers!

Dirtmover52Dirtmover528 months ago

Great story. Would love to read how their lives turned out

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow, pretty hot! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I truly lode your story, and have been a vry big fan of incest stories of brothers and sisters. Just like you and your sister my lover and husband , and best friends is also my younger sister. I could never love some on in so many ways as I love my own sister.

TwincessSoraTwincessSora8 months ago

And another banger of a story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I enjoyed the story quite a bit in spite of the problems with spelling and grammar. Sadly, such problems detract from the a good story and they are easy to avoid most of the time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A well written and extremely hot story.

I don't understand Andy's reluctance to fuck his sister. I know of no teenage boy who hasn't fantasized about his sister(s).

With raging hormones and a hard on, with a beautiful girl offering herself, I don't know why he was hesitating. Maybe its just a story plot thing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really beautiful story, one of the best I've read so far. Love the piece

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Super story. Thank you.

OdieMOdieM11 months ago

I absolutely loved this story and would love to read a sequel. The only thing I would suggest differently besides the few typos is maybe to reference a model/movie or porn star when referring to Alicia's look to give the reader a better imagine. Bravo though as this was truly a great read!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Amazing story, I always liked the slow burn kind of story and this was spot on. even had some funny moments!

NobleGent45NobleGent4512 months ago

An incredibly beautiful story, one of the best and it feels so very real.

I would love to read a sequel, maybe when they are older, like Steve and Mary, or perhaps in current time with mother too

Yes it is the closest form of love!

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensabout 1 year ago

Aside from a few typos, the writing was amazing! I think I can safely say that you succeeded in making the scenario realistic.

I'm hoping there will be a part two to explain the final comment and to show how the two of them are going to make it work while living so near their family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story i hope you have a second part for it ,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really well written and an amazing bulld up!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hilarious!! And sexy.

I don't know if it was intentional but those First 2 pages (especially the 2nd) were Funn-eee! Alicia was "testing the waters" sort of with Andy trying to get him interested in doing the deed. He is like No Way and all this stuff. She has him all worked up and ready to jump her bones and this is when she pulls the plug and goes to her room. He is left sitting there like a Deer in the headlights wondering, 'What the Hell Happened'?. I had to chuckle at that. But This was a very sexy story and would have liked to have seen it continued. Great job LC68. 5🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love to see follow on to include mother

19jlr8819jlr88over 1 year ago

Wonderful story and very well written. I few typo's but easy enough to read through. Bu the end of Andy & Alicia's tryst I was hoping that, maybe, Steve and Mary were siblings too. So thank you - you just made my day!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

The declaration of love by Andy seemed a little bit forced, contrived owing to his feelings of revulsion at the beginning of the story, but I'm probably nitpicking I loved the story and Alicia 's sincerity towards her mother's predicament was really well portrayed. I think LC was getting a bit carried away with the erotica of the tale owing to the increasing number of errors and misplaced words as the story progressed,😂 but as I said I enjoyed it, must have I've read it more than once.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

Lost me at end...

what's the 2nd 'good deed'...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrific. I began to suspect I read it before when I was on page 2. By page 3 I was sure I had, quite a while back. But I enjoyed it just as much the second time. Thank you.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Amazing story! I love the ending thx for a nice story❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bravo

bien réussie

Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

I really liked this story. Especially the long buildup. Very good character development. I liked the way Andrew slowly came around from a prude to lust to true feeling. That was a little less clear with Alicia. I think she wanted to help her mom not she also wanted to get it on with Andrew. When she did decide… what a subduction!! So sexy. So hot. Excellent writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. I was pretty sure big sister tjoght it was a golden opportunity to get little brother to make love to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are a few spelling mistakes, but honestly I didn't really notice because the story was so captivating. Also, I love how Andy is a little submissive. Total turn on. 10/10

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 1 year ago

I gave up on tnis one by the end of the first page, put off by the weenie "I wasn't looking at you!" brother theme. tired and overused, and completely unattractive to any hot sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The plot was very grippy. But, the last love part should be elaborated into a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story! Yeah there were spelling and punctuation errors but the story had me so in it's grip that by the 3rd page I barely noticed them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Teija sisko ja minä nussimme sukurutsassa hotellissa.

Teija tuli raskaaksi. Elimme kuten aviopari, huolimatta insestisuhteestamme. Vapauttaa henkisesti kertoa fantasioistaan. Kerromme toisillemme kaiken. Teija ratsastaa sylissäni.

alexptssalexptssalmost 2 years ago

Good story and very hot. I'm just not sold on the love at the end. I felt rather lust and kink vibes from Alicia and Andy, and I think it would have been better to explore each other's feeling in a second story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was a great story that started out as fucking for money and ended in pure life long love. Beautiful, what everyone dreams of in life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If only things like this could really happen… And when I was very very young I was attacked by a man and I was a very young age, There was no mental health during that time for something like that, I was involved with my sister. We both knew nothing about what to do So was I fooling around? yes. was there any intercourse, I don’t remember that there was. Being Catholic it was very very very taboo. Fast forward 43 years and one marriage later I got the help too late to save the marriage. I was messed up for being attacked for that many years. I find myself sometimes thinking back about what I did with my sister with no remorse. But I find stories like yours extremely powerful. I think America has it wrong with incest… As long as there are both consensual parties. I find myself wondering if I’m still stuck as an eight year old being attached because of my views on incest. This was a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This one definitely needs a sequel dude!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Obwohl ich glaube das Schwangerschaft und Kinder bekommen nicht so dein Ding sind, wünsche ich mir dennoch das du ein zweites Teil schreibst, welches genau diese Sachen enthält.

Ich meine was ist ein Happy End onhe eine grosse und glückliche Familie?

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

I liked your story a lot as I like most of what you write I note you have over 300 comments for you to have that much of a reaction you must be doing something right . Just a couple of points there are a few typos and genders misplaced but nothing too drastic. Oh, and this is the umpteenth time I have read this. Brilliant.

Havoc100Havoc100about 2 years ago

Dad dying and the family about to lose the house seems to be a recurring theme. Did this happen to you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ANDY IS AN ANNOYING LOSER FROM THE START

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A really terrific story perfectly spun. I would though have liked it to finish with him coming inside her. It was implied that would eventually happen, but being there when it did would have been better still, a six on the score card.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Fun, Romantic, und Sexy!

10/10!!!!!

ca_daveca_daveabout 2 years ago

This is hands down one of the hottest brother sister story I have read. Great job. Thank you. 5*

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Hot and lovingly intense!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 years ago

You say thank you for reading, I say thank you for sharing this story. It had eeverything, there was lust of course but there was also strong reluctance on the brothers part. It took all the power of persuasion from sis, to gain his trust and confidence to see this through. I had my own suspicions of the truth of the relationship of Steve and Mary, and their reasons for inaugurating such a risky project as the main premise of the story, but I thank you for sharing this, particularly as I believe it gives a truer insight into the reasons for incestuous relationships than a lot of the stories published here.

cjkm646cjkm646about 2 years ago

That's great.

You have repeated a thought I came to quite a long time ago. A brother and sister are the most complete relatives, since they both have genes from the same parents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m a sucker for a love story. Perfect end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot story

I am becoming a pretty big fan if yours

Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story. Their love is so beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue this story. The romance built in was excellent. I’m curious to find out what happens next between Alicia and Andy. Not to mention if they ever meet Mary and Steve again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your 1 of the better writers on here not a whole lot of mistakes such misspelled words and run off sentences this 1 like a bunch of others is more or less a well written story good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Metta sisko on onnellinen antaessaan pillua paljaalla. Tuntuu niin taivaalliselta nussia siskon pillua.

oldmsufanoldmsufanover 2 years ago

A solid 5. Forget about all the 'picky people. Just keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brings back fond memories, thankyou. There really is nothing like it when your brother enters you. My whole body shivered and convulsed, every time. It's like I lost control of my senses when he was inside me. Best times ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good! Best bro/ sis story I’ve read here.

Should be 4 stars because of the errors, but hot enough for 5 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story! A few word & typing errors. But over all I think my favorite sibling story I've ever read. Thanks!😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding! (What’s Alicia’s phone number?! 😜)

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

Enjoyed it very much! I have enjoyed almost all of them but you need an editor. Some things minor, some not.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(9/17/2021) Your story was both erotic and tender and I enjoyed the read very much. I do have to mention one thing. If the house had been in the family for at least fifty years wouldn't the mortgage be paid off years ago? Your story was still great. I just thought I'd point that out. Maybe gramps turned the mortgage into an equality loan and spent too much. 5 stars.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Great job... again

Thanks for sharing.

AFoolRushesInAFoolRushesInover 2 years ago

This one got me hot! I loved it. Total 5 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, love this love storey.

totostorytotostoryover 2 years ago

Amazing story as always, however I liked the mother version more[specially ch.2], it had more of everything (built up, tension, twist, romance, erotic sex scene). you are my favorite author @lovecraft68 specially in mom/son story, I hope to read a new mom/son story (your fans miss you mate). thanks 5**

steven26__steven26__over 2 years ago

Brill story,thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic , what dreams are made of

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

Now this is what brother/sister love is all about! It is NOT some dark wrong that should be ridiculed and the participants ostracized. That occurs because of those choir boy sodomy scum bags over in Rome.

For many thousands of years on this planet brothers and sister marriage was as common as any other. And acceptable in many societies. What is truly important is do they truly love and care for and about each other? In a world where love gets harder to find with each passing day, any true legitimate love shouldn’t be dismissed. Sure if both have a recessive gene that puts the odds of a Down’s syndrome baby coming from the union veryhigh, then common sense and decency says no. But that could happen to other couples as well.

Anyway, THANK YOU FOR YOUR STORY! It made me smile and feel warm all over.

thewall159thewall159almost 3 years ago

This is by far the best on Literotica. I've read it 3 times, and will again. This not just porn, It's a beautiful love story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am flabbergasted! Wow! Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I just noticed that very clever nod to your Siblings with Benefits series, and am shocked it took me three rereads of this lovely story to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautifully written unlike it being just a porn story it was more of a love story. Other than the sex for money from another couple very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you. Was a fin, heartwarming, sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ok.

typos, the odd misspelling, or malapropism.

still, i read it.

don´t have a sister, but i have a stepdaughter i´d have fucked if she´d given me the opportunity.

thanks, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I cried as the LOVE was so truly Intense and Real as the buildup was great as I figured from the beginning what was up with the other couple and now they have converted and turned another couple just like them into the same forever Love.. I have several sisters but never felt that and can only imagine how Intense it could be … Would Love to see a whole series on this or a continued meeting of the mysterious couple..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another brilliant story!!! Thank You so much!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I do find it funny the different sensibilities around the world. I grew up in a family where I had seen everyone naked well before I was an adult. It's not like we were nudists or exhibitionists, just pure non-sexual nudity was not made a big deal about. It always makes me roll my eyes when it is made out to be such a huge thing to see your sister or brother naked in these stories.

Not applicable here, but seeing as it is not incest to marry and have sex with your cousin here, I struggle to see the issue in stories that list that as incest and I'm sure that people from France, Spain, Japan and a whole host of countries where sibling relationships are legal would have a similar reaction to this story.

Despite the typos that seemed to increase in volume as the story got hotter..., it's one of the best brother/sister stories out there, thank you.

PickelgrandePickelgrandeabout 3 years ago

Loved the story. Had sex with my half-sister for over 40 years starting in 1964. Too young to talk about here. She was two years younger but actually initiated it because of her constant horniness. We were very kinky and tried about everything you can think of. Never got caught. If we had lived in the same house I doubt we would have been so lucky but only having a few times a year to be together alone we spent it all naked and being very sexual. I really miss her as she had one of those heart attacks from hell with no history of problems in the family. As she was very much bi, my wife even misses her as well. Keep up the good works.

MaxDecattMaxDecattover 3 years ago
Up there with the best!

An excellent well told story. Holds the readers interest to the very end. A well deserved 5 stars.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Amazing story

Only wished you did a sequel. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of my favourite stories

This is one of my favourite stories. I come back it it several times for another read.

I always wonder what happened afterwards. I would enjoy an update as to how Alicia and Andrew are doing now.

Thanks for the story

centauri4centauri4over 3 years ago
Boundaries, of life or love...

Although this may be a fictional account, does anyone doubt in this wide world of ours, somewhere two siblings have indeed followed this path? The love of family is the strongest love of all, and the lessons learned in accepting each other are also, very strong indeed! As I grew up, my first "crushes" were on cousins because they were gorgeous, friendly, smart and (well) accessible, period. We never did anything like the brother and sister here but, as a young man I tell you even watching a cousin brush her hair gave me feelings of love toward her I barely understood! Just amazing, just gorgeous, oh yes, she was one of the most beautiful creatures ever to exist! And I had more than one cousin defining these feelings for me as I grew up, I had three of them! All incredible beauties and so very smart, they defined am image of how all women in the world must be, for me beginning in my pre-teenage years - when the only practical example of "love" I had experienced was exchanging simple paper St. Valentine's Day cards in Elementary school. So yes, it is the experiences within family that define the person we will become later, whether those were physically intimate, totally innocent or something more is actually less important than the long-lasting "lessons" learned.

Don't be afraid to tell someone how important they are to you, or were to you, because in all sincerity they have played a role in life as important as any parent, teacher or closest friend. Thanks Lovecraft68 for exploring these feelings and ideas!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22308 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...