Porn Star Dancing

Story Info
Melinda loves performing for the patrons.
2.2k words
4.31
5.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lot of people misjudge what I do. They think "poor woman with daddy issues, up on the stage taking her clothes off." But they are wrong. They are oh so sinfully wrong. I don't need the money. I have a good job during the day as an analyst. I do this as a hobby. When I dance, men watch, men want me and it turns me on. There is not a more intoxicating feeling than knowing any man in the vicinity would love to fuck me. It's moments like these that I feel incredibly sexy.

It drives me to gyrate my hips while I dance around the pole in my barely-there school girl outfit. My hair pulled up in pig tails. I should be innocent but instead I am a wet dream. I hold their lust and all the power. I slide my hands up and down the metal pole suggestively while biting my lower lip before sliding my hands down revealing my thick round ass under the short skirt. A thong presses deeply in between my cheeks allowing for a good look at what I am working with.

When I stand, I grab hold of the pole and kick myself up spreading my legs wide while going into a slow spin around the stage. If the lights were brighter there would be a shine of arousal on the thin panties I am wearing. I drop back to my feet and do a little spin, making eye contact with each patron while biting my bottom lip. I consider each one thoughtfully, trying to decide which one I want to fuck me tonight. I roll my hips and slowly untie my top, shrugging it off my shoulders before dropping it to the stage floor. I give a look of innocence, oops! I twirl one pig tail around my finger, my other hand lightly touching the swell of one of my breasts. A man thrusts a fist full of sweaty ones onto the stage and I sashay over to him, bending slowly so he can place the money between my cleavage. With a sly wink, I slide down to my knees and begin rolling my hips like I am riding a man's dick. I arch my back and run my fingers through my auburn hair, a look of pure ecstasy written all over my face. My plush lips are parted in an "O" and my eyes are half lidded, heavy with desire.

I slide my hands out from my hair to behind me, arching my back fully. Pressing my large tits against the lacy fabric that barely contains them.

The club manager hates when I do this, but I can't help myself. He says it crosses a line but aren't lines meant to be crossed? I slide one hand down my body to my wet pussy and pull aside the fabric, before the tips of my fingers find my clit and I begin to rub. My nipples tighten and I let out a moan. The man in front of me goes slack jawed while watching me, his erection straining against his pants. This drives me on, I roll my body while pleasuring myself. I slip a finger inside my tight cunt and pull it out to place it in my mouth and suck hard. More dollar bills are thrown onto the stage from my right and I turn my head to see the handsome man that did it.

Bingo. There is my partner for the night. I crawl over to him on my hands and knees and do a scissor split right in front of him. I slap my ass making it jiggle and undo the Velcro fasten of my skirt and toss it towards the pole. My fingers search out my clit once more as my other hand grabs onto one of my breasts. I stare in his eyes the entire time. With the boner he is rocking, I can tell he is well endowed, even if it is just in my periphery. Clad in only a white lacy bra and matching thong, I get back onto my knees so his eye is level with my dripping pussy. His eyes dilate with lust, I know he can smell my cunt as he licks his lips. This sends me over the edge and I orgasm right there on stage, in front of my own audience. My leg muscles tremble as I come hard, my toes curl in and I throw my head back, my long mane of hair grazing the stage. When the aftershocks of my orgasm subside, I look back at the patron. He is feverishly rubbing his dick over the material of his pants. I watch him for a moment, loving the show I am getting then stand and climb back up the pole, wrapping my strong thighs around the metal. When I am fully seated on the pole, I release it with my hands and undo my bra, dropping it to the stage. Releasing the pressure between my thighs slightly, I begin to slide down, pressing the pole in between my ample breasts. When my feet make contact with the floor, I rotate my hips to pop my ass out, slipping one finger in each side of my thong, I bend over as I slide it down my ass to my thighs until it pools at my feet. Picking them up, I walk back over to my man of choice and grip his chin, pulling his mouth open before stuffing my wet panties inside. He reaches out to touch me but I slap away his hands hard and wag my finger at him slowly.

This is the one place that I am in control. I stand straight and head back to the pole to do a bit more twirling before the song ends. I gather the cash and my discarded clothes and head back stage to the dressing room.

"You just had to do it again, didn't you Melinda?" the manager says to me as I enter the dressing room.

I shrug and give him my best smile, "You know how hot this gets me. They didn't seem to be bothered by it." I gesture back towards the audience.

"I could get in a lot of trouble letting you do that. Keep it to a minimum at least please." He admonishes.

"I will try. I am an angel after all," I give him my best innocent look before I hand him his cut of the tips.

"What do you do with the cash you make here? I know you don't need it. You pull up to the club in a Jag." He quizzes me, letting his gaze wander down my body. He catches the slickness on my thighs and smirks.

"I donate it. I like to think of it as orgasms for charity." I say with a laugh.

"You really are some kind of angel." The manager says as he shakes his head in disbelief. "Got your choice for tonight?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely" I smile and brush past him. "Maybe it will be you one night if you play your cards right."

"You know I don't touch the merchandise. It's bad for business. Even if you are tempting." He groans at me.

"Poor Tony. You need to get laid." I sing back to him playfully.

"No shit. Go get dressed. Your shift is over and I know you have more interesting things in mind to do with your evening," Tony sighs.

"Night Tony." I chastely kiss his cheek before rushing past him to my locker to get my clothes. I hope I haven't wasted too much time and the guy is still out there. With any luck he will be a natural submissive and still have my panties in his mouth. I almost squirt just thinking about it.

I throw my red dress on as quick as I can before pushing back inside the club. I have my purse hung over my right shoulder and my hand on my hip as I scan the crowd in the dim lighting. I take a few more steps inside the packed room when there is a touch to my shoulder. I turn confidently and look at the offending hand.

"Uh, hey. I think you forgot these." He stammers out while holding up my lacy thong.

"I thought you might like a souvenir" I flirt back. He presses my panties to his nose and inhales deeply before shoving them into his pocket. This draws my attention to his package that is still standing at attention. Oh fuck I am so turned on.

Without a word, I reach out and grab his hand and pull him with me as I begin to weave my way through the club to the entrance. The silence outside is a stark contrast to the thrumming music inside of the building. My ears rejoice. I lead him silently to the side of the building and push him up against it, pressing my body tightly against his. He looks at me with questioning eyes before I lean forward and capture his bottom lip between my teeth and tug lightly.

I release it and sigh, "you know. Strippers get a bad rep for being cock teases." I begin to sink to my knees in front of him, undoing his belt and and button before I work his thick 8 inch dick out of his pants as I continue, "but it isn't true. I love cock probably more than the next woman. And I hate to see a man in need." With that I lick the tip of his cock and he responds with a sharp inhale of breath. He places a hand on the back of my head as I sink his cock farther in between my lips and pull it back out.

"One rule. Only touch me if I say you can. Other than that. Hands to yourself." I instruct. His hand flies away from my head as he nods. I go back to working his dick in and out of my mouth. Running the tip of my tongue along the ridge of his penis head. It's so smooth and silky against my tongue. It tastes a bit salty. But at least he manscapes. I push his cock to the back of my throat and hum, letting the vibration coax him towards a climax. When I feel a drip of precum slide down my throat, I bare my teeth and gently run them back down the length of his cock until just his tip is in my mouth. His whole body shudders in ecstasy as I begin to suck hard, pushing him in and out of my mouth quickly. His hips thrust toward my face. He can't help but fuck my dirty little mouth. I reach up and fondle his balls, letting my fingertips explore his sack as I continue my tongue assault on his cock. I glance up at him and he is staring down at me intently. His muscles begin to stiffen, I know he is close to blowing his load. I stop abruptly and stand beside him, my hands on the wall, my legs spread.

"Fuck me." Is all I have to say before he lifts my dress. He growls in approval when he finds me not wearing any panties. His hand slides in between my legs as he slips a finger inside of me. I clench my pussy around his finger and he withdraws it to make room for his cock. Gripping my hips, he thrusts inside of me hungrily. Desperately fucking me hard and rough, one of his hands reaches up and laces his fingers with mine to brace himself. The other hand alternates between grabbing my ass and my hips as he makes himself home inside of me. I keep my hands firm on the wall, tilting my head back in pure bliss. My eyes closed tightly as my body sails through nirvana. My pussy clamps down once more as I have my second orgasm of the night, this one much more intense. My body shivers underneath him and I let out a loud moan.

"Oh yes. Fuck me. Harder. Own this pussy." I beg him.

His hand that was entwined with my fingers drops to my head, grabbing ahold of my hair, twining it around his fist before he pulls. The harshness of it causes my muscles around his dick to contract again. This drives him crazy so I contract my muscles again and again, massaging his cock with my velvety cunt. With one hard thrust, he blows his load deep inside of me. Breathing hard, he collapses against me a second before righting himself.

"That was.." he gasps.

"Great." I finish for him.

I stand up and pull my dress back down, smoothing it over my ass. I can feel the warmth of his cum coating my thighs.

"I didn't even get your name, mine is..." he begins but I hold my hand up.

"Irrelevant." I quip before leaning forward and pressing a fiery kiss to his lips. "Thanks for the fun. Have a good night."

I walk towards my car without another word. I leave him standing there with his dick still out, watching me leave.