Porn Star Family Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,775 Followers

"Baby!" Cora cried happily as her arms were outstretched, her breasts bounced as she scampered into her son's arms. Her eyebrow twitched as she tasted a strange woman's pussy on her son's tongue. Yet that all melted away when she felt his hand on her ass.

"Mom?" Ira said as his mother lingered in his arms.

"Yes baby?"

"Can you teach me?" His mother quickly pulled away a curious, puzzled look on her face.

"Teach you what?" Cora asked, hearing her daughter and Vikki quickly moving to stand behind her.

"I want to help, whatever it is," Bridgett said, with Vikki's vehement nod.

"How to be better at eating pussy," Ira said, instantly seeing three pairs of nipples poking at the fabric of their shirts.

"Ira... baby, your technique is already outstanding, I don't think I can add any more to it," Cora said, blushing hard.

"Did you not see the wet spot you made me leave on the bar last night?" Bridgett asked, unable to stop her pussy from tingling at the thought of feeling his mouth on her mound again.

"Well, if the two of you aren't willing to help Ira. I'll be more..."

"I never said I wasn't willing to help," Cora cut in as Vikki simply smirked at her.

"Neither did I," Bridgett said, playfully slapping her girlfriend's arm.

"First, you go and wash up, and get that woman's taste out of your mouth. The only pussy that should be on your tongue is mine," Cora said sternly.

"And mine," Bridgett and Vikki quickly chimed in.

"Ira," Vikki said, standing in the doorway of the bathroom as he brushed his teeth.

"Hmm," Ira mumbled around his toothbrush.

"Why the sudden urge to master pussy eating?" Vikki asked, leaning against the doorframe. Noting how his eyes glanced down at her womanhood when she stood pantless before him.

"I can't always rely on what I am now, can I?" Ira asked, spitting into the sink. "You aren't affected by me like they are," he said, returning the brush to his mouth.

"Oh? Are you saying you want to get better to please me?!" Vikki asked, her eyes lighting up. Ira simply nodded. He wasn't about to tell her it was also to please her sisters and mother. He didn't think she would take too kindly to that.

Swishing his mouth out, he had barely enough time to spit before Vikki yanked him away. The moment he entered his room, Ira stuck his head back out into the hall to reassure himself he was indeed in his own room when he saw his mother's bed where his own had once been.

"Come Ira," Cora beckoned to her son as she and her daughter sat bottomless on their bed. It was their bed, Ira's and Cora's, now. Dominic would no longer know what it was like to have her make love to him. Not any more, that boat had sailed the moment he stepped out on her. Now, he would have to deal with Ira's single bed while he fucked her into the mattress of their once marital bed. Listening to Vikki giggle as she settled in beside Bridgett. Her heart swelled as the two of them kissed. She was glad the two of them were going strong. "Now Ira," Cora said, spreading her legs so her son could gaze at her cunt, "the three of us will teach you two techniques for eating out a pussy. What I'm going to teach you, while simple, both are very, very pleasurable to a woman," she said, patting her dancefloor, calling her son to move in-between her legs.

"Now the first one is called the pancake, what you do is flatten out your tongue, keeping it relaxed as you lick up along the woman's labia never down," Cora said instructing him, "don't add pressure or shape your tongue it should always remain flat as you lick up her pussy. If you need to add pressure then use your head and neck to do so never your tongue," she said as Ira laid in-between her legs. "The next one is called the vortex. Form your lips in a shape of an "O" making sure they are covered in saliva and depending on the woman you might have to enlarge it, so you suck on her clit, labia, and vulva which I like the best," Cora said, looking down at her son. "Now lets see what you have learned," she directed.

Ira started with the first going slow but at a constant rate. Looking up, watching his mother's reaction to what he was doing. Listening to her breathing as she was getting into it. The way she bit her lip, the sound of her nails scraping along the sheets. The light moans that were starting to escape her lips. Knowing she was almost ready to cum, wondering what would happen if he slowed down slightly.

"Baby! I need to cum! Let me cum baby!" Cora wailed as her son held her at the cusp of her orgasm for five long minutes. "Ira!" she howled as her womb detonated. Her thighs trembled as Ira kissed down her thigh stopping short of her mound. Her fingers pinched her nipples as Ira planted sweet kisses along her dancefloor as she came down from her climax. "Good Ira, good. You should always give the woman time to enjoy her orgasm before tasting her again. Now try the vortex," Cora cooed sweetly as her fingers brushed through his hair. "That's it Ira," she said, breathing heavily as Ira sucked on her clit, labia, and vulva. "Oh god! Yes Ira, tickle that clit while you suck on it," Cora moaned loudly as her fingers clutched tightly to his hair. Her hips lifting off the bed as Ira sucked gently on her clit. Holding his head against her mound, grinding it against his face as she came.

"My turn Ira," Bridgett said eagerly, spanking her pussy lightly. Telling her brother her cunt was ready for him. "Now that you know what the pancake is like, add a little pressure to it," she said, lifting the hood that covered her clit, "stopping just at the bottom of this pretty little thing. So it can feel the texture of your tongue. Now when you're sucking on it, do pick a side. Don't ever do that stupid alphabet thing. It's too inconsistent. Women and their pussies likes consistency when you're eating them out. I like it when you pay attention to the right side of my clit, Vikki likes it when you pay attention to the top of her clit."

"Mmmhmm," Vikki nodded in agreement.

"You're mother," Cora said, drawing her son's gaze, "likes it when you pay attention to the bottom of my clit."

"But each woman is different so listen to her body or ask we don't mind giving you feedback the way you would give us feedback if we aren't sucking you off right. Now you already know how to finger a girl," Bridgett said lovingly as she looked down at him. "Let's see what you can do to your sister's pussy Ira," she said, leaning back.

As before he watched his sister's body as he used the first technique on his sister. Adding light pressure on the tip of his tongue, gently lifting off as her hood lifted revealing her pink little bud. Watching Bridgett sucking on her lower lip as he repeated the process. A sly smirk graced his lips as his sister softly whimpered. Doing it a few more times until she was nice and wet.

"Oh baby brother!" Bridgett squealed as she came. Her fingers interlaced with her mother's and Vikki's. Her womb clenched and unclenched as Ira kissed along the edge of her mound. His brown eyes watched the rise and fall of her 36B breasts. "Please more Ira, it needs it, it needs you Ira," she said, the blue haze lingering over her irises.

Her thighs lightly squeezed his head as he as he gently sucked on her clit. Watching how his bedroom light shone on her hard nipples as Ira's tongue licked along the right side of her clit. Noting how her muscles rippled, her breathing grew rapid, the euphoria expanded in her eyes. Her mouth flew open as he inserted a finger into his sister's canal.

"Mmmhmm, that's it Ira, right there!" Bridgett howled in bliss as he rubbed on her G-spot. "Yes Ira, make your sister cum for you," she panted as Ira brought her to the edge. Whimpering as he backed off while keeping her there, yearning to leap over that cliff, only to be tormented once again and pulled back. "Ira please? Please make me cum. I want to cum for you," Bridgett begged. Her back slammed against the bed; her mouth frozen in the shape of an "O" before sucking in a huge breath. "Oh fuck me! Yes Ira! I'm c-c-cumming," she yelled out as she had one of the most orgasmic cunnilingus climaxes she has ever experienced, second only to Vikki.

"Ira," Vikki cooed, licking her lips as Bridgett's juices dripped from his chin. "This really isn't a technique more like common sense," she said, taking hold of his hand giving his mouth a break, "but if you tease a woman's labia it can be just as good as you sucking on their clit, but don't neglect doing that. You should always taste the woman that is willing to taste you," Vikki said, as she brushed his fingertips up and down her labia. "See you can feel how moist they're getting," she said, seeing his nod. She didn't know why he wanted to learn this, not that she was complaining, she liked it when he was with her. Liked knowing that Ira would willingly run his tongue through her pussy like she was willing to swallow that cock. "Now you know this already, but rub the woman's clit to get her excited," she said, smiling at him. Removing her hand from his just enjoying the connection they shared. "That's enough teasing Ira, time for you to lick my pussy," Vikki growled hungrily.

"What the hell is going on in here?!" Dominic yelled as he stood in his son's doorway. His eyes moving over the bed as his wife, daughter, and Vikki were all laying on its surface in varying degrees of bliss. "And why the hell is my bed..."

"You're bed?" Cora hissed challengingly. Her eyes narrowing hatefully at her husband. "I bought this bed, remember? Where were you, hmm? Oh... that's right," she said, crawling over to her son as he rose from between Vikki's legs as she came down from her second orgasm. "You were with that tramp. You stepped out of this marriage. You sought another woman to line your bed. Don't worry I won't divorce you," Cora said, draping herself along Ira's right side. Her hand running over his back as she stared Dominic down. "I don't want to ruin my company because you can't keep your dick in your pants. So to answer your question, we were in the middle of teaching Ira here how to properly eat a woman's pussy. At least one male in this house knows how to ask for help in this matter," she said, taking a jab at the slide in his attention of this one act in the bedroom. "Don't think you will ever fuck this ass again," Cora said, reaching behind her, the slap echoed loudly in Ira's room as her hand stuck her ass. "You ended that opportunity when you slipped that dick into another woman, off set. So why don't you go to your room while our son fucks his mother like you haven't done in a year and a half," she said, pointing to the door.

"How does it feel Dad?" Ira asked, a wicked, evil smirk lifted the corner of his mouth. A demonic light flared in his eyes as he peered back at his father. "How does it feel to be on the other end, hmm? To know the woman you were with chose someone else. Having to watch as that same man fucked her in front of you, the way you did to all the girls I was interested in, hmm? Did you feel any remorse? Of course you didn't! Otherwise, you would have stopped and not continued using your son as your little puppet to get your tiny dick wet."

Dominic swore he could see horns sprouting from his son's head. He wasn't going to be talked to like that by his own son. Glancing to his right he saw his daughter scurry around her mother. He knew he could count on her, yet, as she pushed him out of the room, his confusion was evident on his face.

"You brought this on yourself Dad. You and Mom did use Ira to get what you needed or wanted. Don't be mad because he turned the tables on you -- you earned it! Now if you'll excuse us, you're interrupting Ira's lessons," Bridgett said, closing Ira's door in her dad's face.

Dominic stood there, staring at the door, wondering what the hell had just happened. Shaking his head, it had to be a dream. It had to be some drunken stupor he was in. Then again, as his mind began to function again, his wife just gave him the go ahead to continue seeing his mistress. He wasn't going to marry her, he knew that, because he also liked having a family; and his wife did just give him a way to have his cake and eat it to. So he would leave Cora to her own devices and allow Ira to handle that little chore of his. Walking smugly to his room, thinking he had come out ahead, when in reality he had fallen into Ira's new and ever intriguing world. One in which the son would soon out place his father.

Ira's alarm buzzed in his ear. A warm, wet, tight sensation rousing him from his slumber. His bed rocked as the weak dawn light filtered through his eyelashes as his vision cleared. A pair of 32D breasts swayed before him. A curtain of raven hair fluttered as it teased those bouncing orbs. A pair of brown -- flaked with bits of green -- eyes gazed down at him.

"Morning baby," Cora smiled sweetly at him as she turned off his alarm. "I just couldn't help myself," she said, gently rocking her hips.

"You should have woken me," Ira said groggily as he placed his hands on her thighs.

"But you looked so sweet in your sleep and after that three hour tongue lashing you gave us... mmm. It made me so horny," Cora cooed as she leaned forward, getting her first kiss of the day, "plus this cock of yours called to me and I just couldn't let it go to waste when I know my pussy loves the feeling of getting stuffed by it," she said, rocking faster now that her son had awoken.

"Then by all means Mom, ride your son's cock 'til your heart's content," Ira said with a coy smile.

"Mmm," Cora purred, as her left hand ran up his chest while her right braced herself on the bed above his shoulder as she leaned forward. Her folds squeezing his cock as she circled her hips, watching her son's eyes flutter as she sent that rod of his back into the deepest part of her womanhood. "Does my sweet son love how his mother's pussy feels, wrapped around his very hard, yummy cock?" she asked, staring down into his eyes as the tips of her hair teased the bed.

"Mmmhmm," Ira nodded.

"Are you going to always cum in your mother's pussy?"

"Of course. Where else would it be?" Ira asked with an impish smile.

"Where indeed?" Cora giggled softly. "God, Ira, you make your mother feel so good," she softly moaned to keep from waking the others.

"Not as much as this pussy does me," Ira grunted as he fought back his climax.

"You don't know how much that means to me," Cora cooed, "now fuck your mother with her son's big cock and shoot that cum into her naughty pussy," she purred, before her lips clamped around his as Ira sent his cock upwards into her mound.

"Ira, look at how messy you made your mother's pussy," Cora said, a bit later, resting on her knees with her ass pointed at her son. Her fingers spreading her labia as his white goo oozed out of her cunt. "I fucking love it," she sighed happily as she rubbed his semen along her labia. "Come, let's take a shower together," Cora said, pulling her son up, "it's been a while since I've washed your back. Maybe I can get something to rise while we're in there," she cooed as her fingers teased his soiled cock.

*****

"Ira," Bridgett said, setting down her glass of orange juice.

"Hmm," Ira muttered as he chewed on his piece of toast all the while slyly shooting glances at his father.

"Have you thought about what you're going to do once you're out of high school?" Bridgett asked, causing Vikki and her mother to gaze at him while they waited for his answer.

"College of course," Ira said matter-of-fact.

"But where?" Bridgett asked, wondering if she could live without him if he went to a school across the country or overseas. This, too, caused their mother and Vikki to wait on the edge of their seats waiting for his answer.

"The one in town, if they accept my application, if not I'll have to search other..." Ira and his father winced at the squeals of delight that erupted around the table.

"Oh baby, thank you, thank you!" Cora said, smothering Ira's face in her cleavage.

"So what do you plan on studying?" Vikki asked, her hand resting over his.

"Archaeology," Ira said, as best he could with his face still in the depths of his mother's bosom. Ever since he first saw 'Raiders of the Lost Ark', he wanted to be like Indiana Jones; exploring old ruins, digging up artifacts the sands of time had hidden away from man's memory, and the whip didn't hurt. That was why he had so many books on ancient history lining his bookshelves.

"I can ask Mom to put in a good word for you," Vikki said, her thumb brushing along the back of his hand.

"Mom, Ira won't be around much longer if you don't let him breathe," Bridgett huffed. Pushing around her eggs as she pouted. She knew they had fucked; she could smell her mother's sex in his room. She needed her fix, and she knew how needy she would sound to her brother if she told him she needed him to fuck her, especially after how well he fucked in at the club. Yet she too wanted to glow like her mother was this morning.

"Sorry dear," Cora said, smiling down at her son.

"So why would she have any sway over the college acceptance board?" Ira asked, looking over at Vikki.

"Because she teaches there, how do you think we got in," Vikki said, leaning over to Bridgett placing a kiss on her cheek.

Ira kept his mouth shut on how he thought they got in. Before all of this he would have said she slept her way into the school. Now he wasn't so sure. Still the possibility that she had sex with the Dean was still on the table.

"I know she'll help you Ira," Vikki said, her ruby eyes flashed as she looked at him.

"I guess it couldn't hurt," Ira said, scratching his chin. Keeping his mirth hidden as his father remained quiet all throughout breakfast. He wondered how much of this was getting to his father.

"Okay, I have to go get ready," Cora said, her chair sliding out behind her as she rose. "I got a big shoot today," she said, bending down placing a kiss on the top of Ira's head. "Play nice with your sister and clean the dishes," Cora whispered.

"Mmmkay."

Ira was standing in front of the washer throwing clothes into the dryer for his date with Sue in a few hours when the door to the laundry room swung open and his sister was standing nude in the doorway. Before he could utter a word, her tongue was probing his mouth. Her hand slipped through the slit of his pajama pants, slipping into his boxers. Her fingers wrapping around his soft member slowly stroking it to life.

"Vikki's in the shower," Bridgett said from around his mouth, "Ira I need you to fuck me. Your sister needs you in her right now," she said, her need burning within the depths of her eyes as she leaned against the washer. "Mom can't be the only one you fuck so openly in this house," Bridgett declared, reaching between her legs, spreading her labia showing her brother how wet she was.

"I see," Ira said, his cock leading the way. His hands ran over his sister's ass as he stood behind her. "Did the thought of me leaving make you upset?" he asked, his head teasing her entrance as he waited for her answer.

"Mmmhmm," Bridgett nodded. Gasping as Ira sent his cock deep into her. "Mmm, Ira, god, I never thought a cock would feel so good," she lightly moaned keeping her voice down knowing if Vikki heard she would want to join. Right now she wanted it to just be about her and her brother. Not that she didn't love Vikki which she did, there was just something about her brother that made her gravitate towards him.

"Tell me sis, why were you upset," Ira said, stopping his thrust as he waited for his answer.

"Ira!" Bridgett pouted when he stopped fucking her. Wiggling her ass, her nails dragged along the metal of the lid of the washer as his cock rubbed all the right places. His cock was the only thing that could ever hit her A-spot. Some of her dildos could, but they were flimsy not hard like how her brother currently was. "Don't make me say it," she pleaded.

soul71
soul71
6,775 Followers