Porn Star Family Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darkness crept over the land as Ira placed his left hand on the hilt of his sword. Pressing the flat of the blade against his forehead, rage, spite, hate, anger, and determination flared in the depths of his ruby eyes as he stared at his cousin. Extending his wings, the gusting wind shredding his molting feathers rapidly, casting them into the ether. The golden light of his eyes overpowering his demonic half, allowing feathers new and strong to sprout rapidly along his wings. Within seconds new, shiny, soft black feathers stood in place of his old ones. The flames of his sword flickered and grew in intensity as his anger reached its peak. Pushing off with such force, leaving a permanent imprint of his tennis shoes in the stone.

"I'm going to cut off that ugly thing you call a head," Ira growled over the edge of his blade. Listening to her grunting as Missy fought to restrain his might.

Her eyes were frantic as Ira began to overpower her. Barely managing to use his weight against him to slip out of his grasp. Yelling in pain as Ira took hold of her tail, spinning her around by it before feeling her body being thrown to the ground. Grunting in pain as she struck the stone, her sword skidding out of her grip. Coughing up blood as she pushed herself up by her elbows. She knew he was strong, just not this strong. Scurrying backwards, missing being impaled by inches, her heart raced as she took note of the murderous look in his eyes.

"Ira you aren't really going to kill your own cousin are you?!" Missy asked nervously. Her right hand franticly searched for the hilt of her sword.

"Don't worry, no one will miss you, Flatbread," Ira said, his gold eyes peering over his pommel. "Life will be so much better with..." Grunting as he was forced back to his knees. His arms roughly forced apart as hellish chains wrapped around his wrists, forcing his arms backward, to the point of tearing them from their sockets. Ira howled in fury as he tried and failed to break free.

"Pick yourself up Missy," Lucifer said materializing, her white linen robe fluttered in the hot wind as her bare feet softly kissed the stone as she walked towards her grandson. "Hello Ira," she said, smiling down at him as her hands rested on the pommel of his sword. "You must learn to control that anger grandson," Lucifer said, seeing it burning brightly in his eyes. "It's a curse that will lead to your doom if you do not, and I so want to watch you bring my sisters down. Something I know you can do," she mused, as she pulled his sword from the stone. "Nice blade, taking after mine it appears," Lucifer said sweetly,

"Missy, I told you to train him not kill him," she said swinging Ira's sword around testing its balance before pressing the tip to Missy's neck.

"Look at what he did to my shirt!" Missy grumbled.

"Teenagers," Lucifer sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "What have I told you?"

"Angelic powers can remake what has been undone," Missy whispered, looking down, feeling her cheeks heat.

"Well, at least you listen when you don't have a cock in your mouth," Lucifer said, spinning on the heel of her foot, her hips swayed as she approached Ira.

"Why her!" Ira growled. His muscles straining as he tried to break the chain's hold on his arms.

"Because I will it," Lucifer said, narrowing her eyes. It was only due to the power of Hell backing her that she was able hold Ira down. Nephilim were always stronger than the angel who sired them. If her daughter ever learned of what she was, she doubted she could fend off Cora in her Nephilim state, even with the power of Hell on her side. "Because my adorable little grandson," she cooed, running her fingers along his jaw before taking hold of his chin, "if I were to train you, then my sisters would know of it, because I wouldn't hold back against you; and that, Ira, isn't something you're ready to face, at least not yet. Soon... very soon. So play nice with your cousin, mmmkay," Lucifer said, the sweetest yet creepiest smile spread across her lips as Ira grumbled.

"Fine. I won't kill her, yet," Ira said, drawing out the last word.

"Good. Then we can get to the real training," Lucifer said, a devious light flaring in the depths of her eyes.

Ira landed heavily on his knees; the two month old beard growth lined his face as his breath caused the dust that covered the plateau to billow up around him. His eyes glanced over to his cousin and grandmother as they both wore smirks of satisfaction. Looking down at his tattered shirt that was hanging on by the most stalwart of treads after his grandmother had encased them in a time bubble. They had instilled two months of training in that little world, cut off from the normal flow of time, while only an hour had passed for the real world. While he wasn't yet a master at sword play, he at least knew he could handle himself in a fight if, or when, the other archangels showed up; and he knew it was only a matter of time before one or more did.

Centering himself as he placed a hand on his chest, his angelic powers flowing over him, turning back the damage done to his clothes and ridding himself of the shaggy beard that lined his face. It was just another of the things they had beat into him while he was trapped inside that little bubble. Now he knew how to tap into his angelic side should the need arise. However, he had to keep that side of himself from ever being revealed to Vikki, Rita, Sue or Alyda. There was no telling what they would do if they found out he was a Nephilim.

"Hey little bitch," Missy said, knowing how that would provoke him. "Come show your cousin that you can survive until I return next week," she said, her hand beckoning him to her. Throwing up her hand as his wings sent up a cloud of dust.

"Dead," Ira said coldly. The glint of the blade of his sword shone as the dust began to settle. His hardened gold eyes dared her to make a move. He so wanted to see that head of hers flipping through the air.

"Well...," Missy said taking a dry swallow, "that will do," she said, feeling her knees trembling as she looked down the blade of his sword. She had seen how he had progressed with his sword. It wouldn't take too much more, and Ira would know everything she knew about handling a sword. When he did, she wanted to be as far, far, far away from Ira as she could get. Over the last two weeks it had taken everything she had to keep Ira from actually killing her. Soon he would be too powerful for her alone to take on; she assumed that is what her grandmother wanted.

Missy knew all about her grandmother's disappointment in her father. Her father took far more pleasure in his demon half than he did in his angelic part. Something that has kept her and her father below Heavens radar for so long. However, with Ira, it seemed to her at least, when they crossed blades, he had somehow figured out how to blend the two together.

"Now Ira..." Lucifer began to say only to watch as Ira teleported, to where she couldn't say. The first thing she had taught him was how to hide his Nephilim essence from the heavenly host. That didn't mean she couldn't find him - he was her grandson after all - it would just take her a moment. Yet she knew he was hungry given how they had trapped him here, for two months, without sex to feed on.

"Well, I guess I'll head home, since well...," Missy said, waving to the spot where Ira once stood. "See you next weekend grandma," she said, placing a kiss on Lucifer's cheek before she too teleported back to her home.

*****

Ira eyed the sky as he peered around the corner of the library. Ever since he teleported out of that bubble he could feel them searching for him. He wasn't about to get caught off guard again. He knew next time could mean his life. A life he was currently enjoying.

"Boo!" Ira nearly leaped out of his skin, turning around only to find Mor doubled over in laughter.

"Mor, what are you doing here?" Ira asked, pulling her into the shadows of the building.

"Mor came to see her mate. I told you: Mor can find you anywhere," Mor said stepping into him. Her hands ran up his chest, her solid black eyes searched his, knowing he wasn't the same as the day before. She could feel the power hidden deep within him. Her pale pink lips curved into a smile as her arms wrapped around his neck. "Are you not pleased to see Mor?" she asked, pressing her small breasts into his chest. Her fingers weaved through his hair; her fork tongue writhed against his as she tasted her mate. "Is Mor's mate hungry? Is that why you came here?"

"Y-yes," Ira said, trying to keep his voice steady as Mor rubbed his cock.

"Let Mor help," Mor said, her needle-like teeth softly nibbled on his chin. "Mor needs this cock too, you know?!"

"Alright, but keep the roughness to a minimum," Ira said, looking down at her.

"I wouldn't harm my mates slave, then how would he feed, hmm?" Mor asked, her mini skirt rode up her thigh as she brushed it along Ira's leg. "Mor isn't wearing any panties," she whispered into his ear before taking hold of his hand. A devious smile spread across her lips as her hips swayed as she pulled him along. Playing with the back of her skirt, flashing her bare, pale ass cheeks as Ira walked behind her.

The electronic bell rang out as the front door opened. The cool conditioned air felt wonderful against his skin after two months stuck in that bubble with his cousin. He loved the smell of old books. It always brought a smile to his face.

"Ira!" Layla gasped in surprise, her eyes going wide as she held a stack of books in her hands. Books she was in the middle of returning to their proper place. Landing in a loud thud as she dropped them on the counter. All thought of her task went flying out of her mind as she gazed into those eyes of his. "Oh Ira!" Layla sighed happily into his neck as she wrapped her arms around him. "Please tell me you came here for me?" she asked, her eyes held a burning hunger in them as Ira nodded.

"Mmm. Ira, you have an excellent eye," Mor said, standing behind Layla. Dropping to her knees, throwing the hem of Layla's skirt over her head. Pulling apart Layla's ass cheeks, diving face first into her hot cunt.

"Ira... do you... always...," Layla began to say only to give in to the feeling of the woman's tongue deep inside of her cunt. "Oh god! Oh god!" she moaned, as she felt her juices surging down her canal. Her arms moved upwards as her intoxicated body told them what to do as Ira removed her blouse. "Oh god Ira! Yes suck on my breasts! They've missed you so much!" Layla panted, as Ira gently sucked on her left breast before moving to her right one. She felt her skirt become slack, then the soft feel of the fabric as it slid down her legs pooling around her feet. Her half-lidded eyes glanced to her left as she heard the crashing of objects bouncing across the floor. Watching the woman Ira had brought with him slide back onto its surface spreading her legs wide, showing off the palest labia she had ever seen in her life.

"Your turn, come eat Mor's pussy," Mor said, patting her peach, "that is if you want Ira to fuck you, yes?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. She knew the woman wanted his cock. There was no fighting her mate, that was why she took him as such. Plus, to Mor's thinking, Ira was cute in a delicious, edible way. Smiling evilly at Ira as Layla wasted no time filling the void between her legs. Her tongue ran over her teeth as she watched his fingers slowly unzip his fly. Her eyes zeroing in as his cock grew to eight inches long. She wondered if the woman between her legs loved that length, to her, it was far too small for her liking, but what the woman didn't know, once it was inside her cunt, wouldn't hurt her.

"Oh yes! Fuck me Ira! Fuck me hard! I need it!" Layla growled, from around Mor's mound. Her hands gripped Mor's thighs as she felt Ira pushing her panties to the side. Whimpering in want as the head of his cock ran through her moist lips. Gasping as Ira thrust that long, hard, hot cock deep inside of her aching cunt. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as Ira rolled his hips. Rubbing his cock in all the right places. Her breasts swayed with every thrust of his hips; her hot juices coated her thighs as her cream painted his shaft, unaware that Ira had pulled some of her lifeforce from her to fuel his burning hunger. Lifting her body up to give Mor room to move off of her work desk "Oh fuck! Yes Ira! Pound me into this desk!" Layla wailed, holding onto the other side of the desk as Ira stirred her cunt into sweet bliss.

"Ira?" Mor said, wiggling her ass at him. Running her hand between her cheeks before her fingers slipped into her canal, pulling them out and running them up her ass crack, leaving a trail of her juices drooling along her anus, her eyes burning in her demonic powers as Ira slapped her ass hard. Sucking on her lip, wiggling her ass once again, her nails scraped along the surface of the desk as she felt another sting from his hand. "Stick that cock in here!" Mor growled hungrily, spreading her labia, letting him watch as her awakened juices dripped out of her canal. She tried to keep her demonic moans from escaping her lips as Ira slipped his cock between her lips and deep into her pussy. Her lips curled into a sadistic smile as Ira snatched back her head, her folds squeezing his cock with every hard slap he placed on her ass. Her tongue curled out, the tip touching her nose as she felt his cock growing inside of her, preparing to release his load. Feeling it pushing against her skin with every thrust. "Cum in me Ira," Mor ordered. She wanted to spawn little demons with him. To cause all kinds of havoc for the mortal world. Clenching her womb as she felt the surge of a massive load filling it to the brim and then some. However, Mor was surprised to feel a mouth on her mound. "Mmm, yes, taste Ira's cum in my pussy," she purred, shaking her ass side to side, rubbing his semen across Layla's face, smiling wickedly at Ira when that didn't stop Layla from slurping his cum out of her pussy. Now that she knew this woman was a good slave to her mate, Mor was going to make sure his slave kept her mate pleased.

"Mmm Ira, you have an excellent slave there," Mor snuggled up to him once they had left the woman drooling on her desk. "I'll make sure she is undistracted so she can be yours whenever you need it," she hummed sweetly.

"Alright, no killing, and no harming or scaring her," Ira said sternly, looking down at her.

"But I can do everything else, yes?" Mor asked, red wicked flames danced in the depths of her black eyes.

"Sure," Ira said, unsure how to act around Mor.

"You're so good to Mor!" Mor sighed, hugging Ira tightly, rubbing her cheek against his chest. "Now you go, enjoy, watch the skies," she warned, her needle-like teeth peeked through her demonic smirk as she faded into the shadows. Taking her lead disappearing into the doorway (something his grandmother taught him how to do during his two months in that place), that expanded the two realms as he walked passed a lamp post.

Ira stopped in his tracks at the sight of how his front door was standing wide open. Then he heard the grunting. Grumbling at Vikki for not closing the door, however, that wasn't what greeted Ira the moment his feet crossed the threshold of his home. A dark, cold, eerie shadow raced out, warping reality as Ira's rage boiled in his veins upon seeing Andrew clawing at sister's clothes as Bridgett lay unconscious on the floor.

"What do you think you are doing to my sister?!" Cold, murderous, hellish light flared in a pair of red-gold eyes as Ira's three-inch thick tail wrapped around Andrew's neck. Seeing the fear in Andrew's eyes as he watched his refection in them as his Nephilim/demonic from fully revealed itself. "Well!" Ira roared, his voice shattered reality, instantly shifting the two between realms. The sulfur tinged heat of Hell bathed his body. Bubbles hissed and popped as they reached the surface of the lake surrounding Lucifer's throne. The tip of his tail forced Andrew to gaze at his grandmother. His eyes dipped low as Andrew pissed himself. Streaks of white ran through his brown hair as pillars of magma roared upwards behind his grandmother. Ira wondered what his grandmother was making him see her as. "You think you can rape my sister and get away with it!" Ira hissed into Andrew's ear. "Did you think the Devil would allow you to live for the defilement of her granddaughter?!"

"Ira... I-I'm sorry..." Andrew's voice was cut off as Ira's tail squeezed his throat closed. His legs kicked out as he was lifted off the ground; his fingers tried to pull at Ira's tail so he could escape the nightmare he found himself in.

"Not yet you aren't," Ira said cruelly.

"Yes Ira, do it! Punish this thing, show him the punishment that awaits him," Lucifer whispered into his mind.

Andrew howled in pain and terror as Ira lowered him feet first into that molten lake of rock. His body convulsing as his lower legs up to his knees were melted away. Andrew huffed as Ira tossed him to the ground. Magma trailed behind the charred remains of the stumps of his legs. Cold fear welled in his eyes as he watched as a sword materialized in Ira's right hand. His fingers dug through the loose soil as he pulled himself forward trying to save what was left of himself.

Ira tilted his head to the side, arching an eyebrow as he watched, perplexed, as Andrew grinned madly as he clawed at the stone. Breaking his nails in the process leaving trails of blood on the stone as Andrew crawled in place. Looking over at his grandmother wondering what she did to Andrew as his mad laughter filled his ears.

"Do it Ira. Kill him now," Lucifer whispered once again into his mind.

"No, no... this can't...," Andrew muttered as he looked down at his chest, only to see the point of a sword protruding from his chest, his blood pooling below him, landing in a wet, sickly plop on the stone once Ira removed his sword. Andrew thought he was dead, but he realized that wasn't the case as he woke up a few minutes later to find himself surrounded by the denizens of Hell. "What..." Andrew released the most horrific scream as their talon tipped fingers tore through his body.

"You did the right thing Ira," Lucifer said, appearing behind him, "don't worry about Bridgett, I'll take care of her," she said, placing a hand on his shoulder. Ira didn't know if the Devil saying killing Andrew was a good thing - was actually a good thing or not, yet he knew Andrew had to pay for what he was doing. "Don't worry yourself Ira, if he was willing to go that far it was only a matter of time before he would try it again on someone else. It always amazes me how mankind blames me for the evil they commit so willingly on one another. Did you know ninety-seven percent of what man does isn't even my doing?" Lucifer asked, trying to take his mind off of it. "Now why don't you go enjoy yourself, you are going back to school in two days; and I hear certain succubi are eager to spend the weekend with you," she said, smiling knowingly as Ira looked at her. "In time you will learn I know all," Lucifer whispered into his ear, before placing a kiss on his cheek, sending him back to the world of man.

Something buzzed in his ear as he appeared back in his living room. Something that told him that she was near. Gently lifting his sister's body off of the floor, cradling her body against his chest as he walked towards her room. Watching her stir as his fingers lightly brushed along her forehead as he pushed her hair aside. Ira knew he was going to have to deal with Raphaela. He just hoped he would be coming home and not having his atoms scattered throughout the cosmos. His eyes running over his sister's body one last time. The tips of his fingers falling from the doorknob, the door swinging closed silently as Ira went to meet his fate.