Porn Star Family Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,761 Followers

Sirens rang out as ambulances, cop cars and fire trucks down far below as the city rose up to meet Ira as he stood on the roof of the tallest building in the city. Taking a play from his grandmother, a ring of fire formed at the center of his chest, spreading outward, burning away his human disguise. Raising his sword above his head. Lightning arced off his wings, crawling up the blade of his sword sending a large bolt shooting towards the heavens. His red-gold eyes scanned the skies wondering where she would make her move.

His head jerked to the right as his ears perked up at the sound of something speeding towards him. His wings beat once, spinning him away, just as her spear came streaking in, impaling itself into the roof, his sword appearing in his hand as Raphaela's feet touched down on the parapet.

"I didn't take you for suicidal," Raphaela said, her hand wrapping around the shaft of her spear, giving it a sharp tug, dislodging it from the roof. Her eyes running over Ira's body noting that he wasn't the same boy she had fought just the day before. "I do honor your request to be smitten by me," she said, resting her spear against her shoulder, a little put off by the smirk he was wearing.

"Who said anything about me dying today?" Ira asked, his fingers drummed along the hilt of his sword. Watching for any hint of her attack, waiting for her tell, this fight wasn't going to end like the last one. This time it was she that was going to be the one pinned to a tree.

"I do, naturally," Raphaela said with a smirk. "Is this why you saved me the trouble in finding you?" she asked, becoming unnerved by that smile of his. "Hfff!" Raphaela grunted barely blocking his sword, air rushed out of her lungs as Ira's knee landed squarely on her stomach. Air roared in her ears as his might sent her flying backwards. Glass shattered as she crashed through the office window.

"Here's what's going to happen," Ira said, his red-gold eyes gazed at her as he hovered in the window. Watching how that gold eye of hers peered at him through strands of her raven hair. Seeing the hate, the anger, the frustration in her eyes. "First I'm so going to kick your ass, then I'm going to pin you to a tree, since you get off on that kind of shit, and once that is all done, I'm going to fuck that tight angelic ass of yours."

"Is that so," Raphaela said coldly, the sounds of glass hitting the floor resounded as the pieces fell from her wings as she rose.

"Oh yeah, I do have to repay you," Ira said, patting his right shoulder.

"I will kill you!" Raphaela seethed, as her eyes turned murderous. "I will not have my body defiled by the likes of you?!" she howled, as she attacked.

"What, afraid that you'll like it?" Ira asked, parrying her trust. Watching for the opening as he easily sidestep her careless thrust. Rolling the hilt of his sword into his left hand as he did. "Because I'm so going to enjoy fucking you aunt Raphaela," he said, placing his right hand on her stomach.

"You wouldn't... not at this range...?!" Raphaela pleaded, knowing what was about to happen and hoped she could survive it.

"I would," Ira said coldly, releasing his arrow of light (something else his grandmother had taught him while in that bubble), feeling it crushing the invisible armor they could call down at a moment's notice. A cruel smile graced his lips as the light played across his midnight blue skin. Her screams were music to his ears as he watched as Raphaela was hurled across the sky at the end of his arrow.

Droplets of blood splattered across the surface the roof she crashed on. Staring down at the blood that marred the back her hand, she knew he had to be stopped. Raphaela knew if he wasn't he would only grow stronger before even Heaven couldn't stop him. She, like her sisters, remember the time when Nephilim ruled the Earth. Knew the power they wielded, they had to be stopped. Her battle-hardened gold eyes peered at him as she heard the flaps of his wings. Her fingers wrapped around the shaft of her spear. Taking a deep breath, rising to a knee knowing this was the last stand, one of them was going to die.

"You know, we don't have to do this," Ira said, as his feet touched the roof.

"Do you take me for a fool?! You. Are. Nephilim! Half-breeds, neither man nor angel, yet better. They were nothing but petty, selfish, cruel things in all of my father's creations; and you are their King, a child of Little Horn. This, I cannot allow! No child of Lucifer's shall ever rise to take this world!" Raphaela said, calling down her powers. Hoping she could bluff him; she knew in the state she was in; she couldn't match his strength.

"You're kind of cute when you think to lie to a demon," Ira said, his tail lazily swished behind him. "You do know that's our thing, lies?" he asked. Flicking his wrist upward, a crimson light flared on the tip of the sword as it arced through the air, sending out a slash through the air easily breaking Raphaela's guard. Licking his lips as he watched Raphaela's breasts bounce as she stumbled backwards.

Raphaela's eyes held fear within them as she tried to break his clothesline hold. His own angelic powers were overwhelming her own. She felt the dual push; she couldn't deflect it. This one blow she knew was going to be costly. Her golden eyes stared at Ira as he held her spear. Closing her eyes, accepting her fate, knowing her sisters wouldn't let this stand. Releasing a sharp bark of pain as her back hit the trunk of a tree. Her breath flowed rapidly as her wrist and ankles were bound in the chains of Hell. Her heart leapt to her throat as her eyes darted down noting how the chains kept her spread eagle, then to Ira knowing everything he said thus far had come true. Impaling her spear into the ground to her right while dispelling his sword.

"Hey!" Raphaela howled, as Ira shoved down the only thing that covered her breasts. Quickly biting her lower lip as his hands covered her soft, heavenly orbs. Her nails dug into the palms of her hands as Ira pinched her nipples, giving them a little tug as he did.

"I know everything about... well what you like in bed that is," Ira said, his eyes absorbing the sight of his aunt's breasts in his hands enthralling his mind. "Luci..." Ira hid the smile when Raphaela bit back her laugh at the name he called his grandmother. "Has told me everything, and I mean everything," he said, giving her nipples a counter-clockwise twist. Her back arched causing her mound to rub against his cock, all as Ira had planned. "About each and every one of your sick kinks," Ira said, giving her nipples another twist, "so when I'm done with you, you can verify what will happen to them should they not leave me be, like you should have done." His right wing folded inwards, his hands ran down it, looking for the softest feather. Wincing as he plucked it from his wing. "When I said I was going fuck you, what I meant to say was... You," he said glancing up, running his feather between his fingers, "are going to beg me to fuck you, Aunt." His voice carrying the hints of his budding powers.

"HA! Don't make me laugh," Raphaela spat, but knew she was at his mercy. "Whatever you think you have planned isn't going to break me. I've been under better tutelage," she said with false bravado.

"Well, I'm not God, but my grandmother did teach me something. I'd like to give it a try, wadaya say?!" Ira asked, with a devious grin, slowly fading into the bubble as his feather ran up her thigh. Four minutes had passed before Ira and Raphaela reappeared. "I have to say you were hanging in there," Ira said, his fingers moved along the edge of his feather as his eyes moved over her body.

"T-this is nothing," Raphaela hissed, her hair matted to her forehead due to the hours underneath Ira's touch.

"Although that last hour I swear you were about to break," Ira said, tapping the tip of the feather against his chin.

"Please," Raphaela said rolling her eyes, "that was nothing..." A whimper escaped her lips at the light touch of Ira's feather dancing up her wet labia.

"What have I told you about those lies? You know if you're going to lie to a demon at least be better at it," Ira said, a sinister smile graced his lips as he watched his aunt's body trembling. "You know it's okay to cum aunt. There's no shame in releasing that pent-up moan you're holding back," he said, rolling the feather's tip around her clitoris.

"I will not break! Not to you, not to her!" Raphaela growled. She knew it was a lie. She so wasn't prepared for this kind of torture. She had been expecting the pain, the blood, and the chains. Not this... not this teasing.

"Oh? Then I think we should take it up a notch, don't you?" Ira asked, his finger gently flicked Raphaela's nipple.

"Do what you will," Raphaela said, resigned to her fate.

"I think we need to be rid of this," Ira said, his fingers wrapped around the soaked linen material that currently wasn't doing much to hide her mound from view. "Hmm, what would God say if he saw that you were this wet?" he asked, a teasing light playing across his eyes as he stared at Raphaela's bald cunt. "That you are nothing but a little slut getting all wet for a Nephilim," Ira said, his voice carried the hints of lust and coldness as he walked along her right side. His hand roamed along her wing. Listening to her little squeak as he plucked a feather. "Now let's find out which one is softer: my Nephilim feather or your archangel feather," he said, running each feather along her stomach as he sent them back into that little bubble.

Ira threw up his arms as Raphaela's howl of pleasure shattered his bubble sending them back to normal time and space. The light of Heaven shot from her eyes, radiated off her wings, her voice magical as she came. The juices that ran down the tree, into the soil ignited spontaneous growth. Making the small wildflowers bloom instantly, where it would've taken months to do normally. Ira wore a smirk as he watched his aunt coming down from her orgasm. Knowing this was far different from when his grandmother came; then again, he actually hasn't had sex with his grandmother in her angelic form yet, so he couldn't say that Lucifer wouldn't cum just like Raphaela did. The tips of the feathers ran along his jaw as he watched the rise and fall of her breasts. Waiting for her body to calm down before he made his next move. Remembering what his mother had said about allowing the woman to enjoy it. Ira so wasn't done tormenting his aunt yet.

"I think it's time to move on to more stimulating techniques, don't you think so aunt?" Ira asked, tossing the feathers aside.

"That didn't count! I didn't break!" Raphaela stated, but her words were hollow. They both knew what her climax meant. Her thighs trembled as his hands softly ran along them. Biting her lip as his thumb ran up her slit, her nails cutting into her skin as his thumb rolled along her clit. Her nostrils flared as her lips parted, her honeydew leaking out of her mound as Ira exposed her paradise to the world.

"Hmm, I do wonder what angelic pussy tastes like," Ira mused, watching Raphaela's eyes flutter as he inserted a finger into her wet canal. Arching an eyebrow at how tight it was. Feeling her folds squeezing his finger as it sank deeper into her mound. A coy smirk rose across his face as he listened to her whimpering as he toyed with her womanhood. "You know it's okay to admit you want your nephew to taste this pussy. It's okay to admit you want me to fuck you," Ira said, feeling her folds tightening as he spoke those words. Chuckling as he watched Raphaela press her lips together and shook her head. "I see stubbornness isn't just a human trait," he said, enjoying how her body jerked and twitched as he rubbed her clit while stimulating her G-spot. "Come on, I know you're dying for me to wrap my mouth around this little mound of yours..." Ira's head snapped towards the sky as he sensed two massive powers heading his way. "Shit!" Ira cursed into his mind. He knew who it was, and one archangel was enough to contend with. Three was just asking to die. "Well, it seems I won't be fucking this pussy today," Ira said, rubbing her clit one last time to reinforce what she had experienced

"Coward! You know I will hunt you down! There isn't anywhere you can hide from me!" Raphaela screamed out as Ira began to walk away from her.

"If that happens," Ira said turning back to his aunt, "then the next time you won't get away with a little teasing. Next time you will know the feel of my cock deep inside of you," he said, before disappearing.

*****

As he entered his home Ira's ears perked at the humming that came from the kitchen. Peeking around the corner, his eyes watched as his sister's hips swayed. Her melody light and mirthful as he watched as her arms moved in front of her. Then his eyes dipped down, once again feeling his mouth water as Bridgett wasn't wearing anything below the waist.

"Bridgett, will they be done by the time he gets back?" Ira heard Vikki ask from out of his line of sight.

"Of course baby, I'm just putting the finishing touches on the cupcakes," Bridgett said, before sucking the icing from her finger.

"I hope he likes them." He could hear Vikki's nervousness. If they were as good as her red velvet cake then he knew he would.

"Baby, did you not see Ira eat practically half of that cake you made? So don't worry, I'm sure Ira will like these," Bridgett said, holding out the tip of the pastry bag to Vikki squeezing some of the icing into her mouth.

"God, that's good," Vikki sighed.

"I know," Bridgett said with a sly smile, "why do you think I saved some for later," she said lewdly.

"Baby?"

"Hmm?!" Bridgett hummed, as she finished up her task.

"Look what I found lurking like a perv!" Vikki shouted from behind Ira.

"Well now, I hope you enjoyed looking at my ass?" Bridgett asked, feigning annoyance as she turned to face him. Her womanhood on display for him as Vikki pushed him into the kitchen.

"What? I told you already you have a nice ass. Is it my fault you're showing it off?" Ira asked, knowing what that tone in her voice meant. Watching how she slightly turned back to the counter.

"Ira?"

"Hmm?" Ira muttered, arching an eyebrow.

"Vikki made the batter, I made the icing," Bridgett said turning back to Ira, "won't you try it?" she asked sweetly, holding out the vanilla cupcake topped with rich buttercream icing. Ira didn't know if he was about to get eaten, or if he should be creeped out by it, or both, by the look his sister had. "Well?!" Bridgett's tongue curled, producing a sultry tone to it as Ira took a bite. "Told you he would love it," Bridgett said, pride filling her voice as she looked at Vikki as Ira inhaled a few more bites.

"Would you like something cold to wash it down?" Vikki whispered lasciviously into his ear. Breathing in his scent, she knew he fed; yet there was something else. Something that called to her demon side. Something he didn't have yesterday.

"S-sure," Ira mumbled, as he licked the icing from the corner of his mouth. Feeling Vikki's finger turning his chin towards her, her ruby eyes studied his.

"Is it really good, Ira?" Vikki asked, shaking the feeling off, she knew it was impossible. Giggling when Ira rolled his eyes.

"Here," Bridgett said, handing him a cold glass of milk. Drawing her brother's gaze to her hard nipples protruding out, under the material of her t-shirt. "Hmm, since you went ahead and spoiled your dinner, I think we need to work those sweets off," she said deviously, as she glanced at Vikki.

"I think we do," Vikki said, taking the glass from Ira.

"Come along little brother," Bridgett said, taking hold of his hand, her ass bouncing as she led Ira to her room. Peering over her shoulder as she crawled along her bed towards the ornate headboard. Showing off the ass her brother's eyes lingered on. Propping up her pillows against the headboard, nestling into their soft embrace, spreading her legs for her brother. Watching how Vikki rested her chin on Ira's right shoulder. Noticing the way her lips nibbled along his neck while her fingers skimmed below the hem of his shirt. "Now dear brother," Bridgett cooed, her fingers running lightly along her labia as those eyes of his followed after them, "come and make your sister moan like you made mom and grandma earlier," she said, beckoning him to her.

Running her fingers through Ira's hair as he laid between her legs. Sighing in contentment as his tongue worked her pussy. She never thought she would enjoy her brother between her legs, yet she couldn't be happier to be proven wrong. A hungry smile formed on her lips as Ira pulled her down her bed. Sucking on her lip as Vikki hovered over her. Her eyes ran down her girlfriends body wondering how lucky she was to have her.

"Ira? Don't forget about me," Vikki said, rubbing her hood against Bridgett's. Her nails curled around the sheets as she felt her labia part as Ira ran his tongue through them. "Mmmhmm," she moaned, as Ira sucked gently on her lips, "yes Ira, please that pussy," Vikki said breathlessly. Smiling down at Bridgett as her hand caressed her cheek pulled her down to her.

"Kiss me baby," Bridgett whispered wantonly. For the next ten minutes she and Vikki writhed as Ira teased them with the tip of his tongue. "No more foreplay Ira, get up here and fuck your sister," she said, from over Vikki's shoulder.

"Mmmhmm, come on Ira, our pussies have been waiting all day for that hard cock," Vikki said, peering over her shoulder. She bit down the gasp she felt forming as she noted the strange aura that surrounded Ira. "It can't..." Loudly moaning as Ira eased his cock into her breaking her thought. Breathing heavily as she gazed down at Bridgett. Whimpering for more when she felt his cock leaving her.

"Oh Ira, you're so damn hard," Bridgett moaned, working her hips the best she could with Vikki on top of her. "That's what I like, my brother's nice hard dick fucking me," squealing as Vikki's clit rubbed against hers. "Oh god! I'm going to cum Ira! I'm going to cum all over that cock...!"

******

Night had fallen upon his household. Ira stood at his window. His eyes scanned the sky for the angels that wanted his head. A defiant smirk rose along his lips knowing if they wanted him they would have come down from their high perch and fight him. He wasn't about to give his aunts an easy death. Not him, no sir. Ira was going to fight, if need be make them fall to him. He knew, if he'd had a tad bit more time with Raphaela, she definitely would have fallen. What would happen if they did, he couldn't say. Although the thought was very intriguing to say the least. Looking to his bed, his mother lay sound asleep, her cheek nuzzled the pillow thinking it was him in the bed with her. Silently opening his window, there was somewhere he wanted to be, and someone's he wanted to spend the last few days he had left with.

However, unlike the first time he flew to their house. This time Ira was attentive to his surroundings. There was no telling when Raphaela or his other aunts would make an appearance. Knowing Raphaela she was fuming and plotting for their next encounter. Ira wondered if what he did to her was on her mind, and how that would play out from him when she showed herself again. Setting his jaw, with a strong flap of his wings pushing further along the sky above the city. His feet touched lightly on the section of roof in front of Sue's window.

"Come in Ira," Sue said sweetly, as her eyes fell upon Ira's demonic form.

To Be Continued...

soul71
soul71
6,761 Followers