Porn Star Family Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,751 Followers

"How is your first taste of angelic pussy?" Raphaela asked, her muscles trembling as Ira's tongue ran through her honeydew laden lips. Her hips rocked on his face as her mind was flooded with sweet bliss. For far too long her cunt hadn't felt the touch of a man. For too long she'd had to sit in Heaven listening to the Seraphim moaning from the throne room. Breathing heavily thanking whomever it was that had taught Ira how to eat a woman. "Oh Father!" Raphaela howled, as Ira's forked tongue writhed in her hot peach. "Yes, use those demonic powers on my cunt!" she hissed, peering down at him as she rode his tongue. "I bet all those mortal women love it when you do that, hmm?"

Her raven hair cascaded down her chest as she peered over her shoulder, her nostrils flaring as she saw his cock straining the material of his jeans. Licking her lips, knowing soon that fat rod would be sliding through her lips. However, first, a more suitable place was needed if she was going to ride her nephew. She wasn't going to be fucked in the dirt, no, not her -- that was unbecoming of an archangel -- rising up from Ira's face. The tip of her finger pressed against the underside of his chin as she straddled his waist.

"Stand Ira," Raphaela commanded, a ravishing smile formed on her lips as his hands scurried to push himself up as the loose soil crumbled beneath them. Her golden eyes ran over his face. Watching his eyes as she reached over his shoulders, her hands running over his wings. Remembering how he tormented her with a simple feather. "Relax," she said reassuringly, as his eyes darted to his left as her spear flew into her hand. "If I was going to kill you nephew you would already be dead."

"Well, isn't that reassuring," Ira said sarcastically, his adams apple bobbed as Raphaela pulled him closer to her. Gooseflesh raced across his skin as her fingers lightly danced along his spine. The last thing Ira saw was Raphaela's coy smile as a bright white light flared from the tip of her spear.

*****

Lucifer sat in her daughter's home, in her grandson's room, her finger running along her lower lip as she marked his computer chair in her scent. Her right foot rested on the lip of the chair as her mind went over what happened on the roof of Ira's school. Wondering how she could have been so foolish to fall into Gabriella's trap. She should have known it was when she felt Gabriella's presence on Earth. Bringing her left foot up to rest beside her right, Ira's t-shirt she had commandeered rose up as her tight mound peeked through her legs. Resting her cheek against her knees as her eyes gazed on the photo of Ira and a few of his friends that, as yet, hadn't betrayed him.

She wanted her grandson home. She wanted to crawl into his arms. To feel his body pressing against hers, to feel his hands exploring her body like her father's used to do. Her golden eyes darted to and fro as her lips pressed against her skin. Knowing that after going through all her allies, none could have kept themselves hidden from her. She knew it had to be Ira that came to her aid on the roof, since he was the only one that could hide himself from her and her sisters; and she prayed Ira never met the Seraphim. Even he wasn't strong enough to stand up to that order of angel. If she had to guess he was close if not on par with the Virtues. If she could keep Heaven off his heels long enough for Ira to truly master his powers.

"Ira?!" Lucifer's ears perked as she heard Bridgett's girlfriend's voice echo through the house as the front door slammed closed. She was only in her true form when she thought she would have the house to herself. "Ira let me know you're alright!" Her heart stilled when she heard Vikki's frantic plea. Ira's computer chair spun silently as she disappeared from his room.

"Where is Ira!" Lucifer growled taking Vikki by surprise, her hand squeezing her throat as she lifted Vikki off her feet. "I won't ask again!" Hellfire leaped from her pupils as Vikki's fingers pried at her hand.

"W-w-who... are... you?" Vikki gasped as she felt the woman's power crashing onto her body.

"Who do you think I am?" Lucifer asked, spreading her wings, the light of Heaven burning in her irises as Vikki struggled in her grasp. "Now, where is Ira?!"

"I don't know, something took him," Vikki said, fear racing through her body as she stared down into the eyes of one being she had only heard rumors of. Also, wondering why she was wearing one of Ira's shirts.

"Explain?" Crossing her arms below her breasts as Lucifer stared down at Vikki.

"I don't know what it was, but it felt similar to you, my lady," Vikki said, trying not to cower underneath those golden eyes of hers. She knew how rare it was for one so low in rank in Hell to be before the lord of that hellish realm. So she had to be strong not to embarrass her mother or her family. "I tried to go after them..."

"You would have been killed," Lucifer said coldly, "a simple succubus can't hope to stand against..." Closing her eyes, searching the world for her grandson. "Raphaela!" she growled angrily once she felt her sister's fading essence. Vikki's head shot up at the name that Ira had mentioned only to hear the flapping of wings and Lucifer was gone.

"Don't you die on me Ira!" Lucifer pleaded into her mind as she raced across the sky to the spot she last felt her grandson's presence. Her wings flapped as she felt the convex of their surging powers. Waving her hand through the air, watching the afterimages playing out as they battled one another. She could sense Ira's weakness due to his lack of sleep. Lucifer knew that was the only reason Raphaela appeared to have the upper hand in this fight. Turning to her left as she watched her sister's punch send Ira flying. Her wings thrust hard, propelling her down, as she followed Ira's flight path. Seeing the damage done to the canopy, her wings slowing as she glided down to the ground, her feet lightly toughing the blades of grass as she landed. Her eyes surveyed the freshly marred land, her gaze sliding down to the floor of the carter. Her eyes zeroed in on the fresh green sprigs of new growth that stood out in that barren hole. Knowing such spontaneous growth could only mean one thing. Arching an eyebrow, wondering at what Ira had done to cause her sister to cum. Yet the question remained -- Where was Ira? She knew her sister wasn't on Earth any longer, that much she could feel. Squinting her eyes focusing her will on her grandson. She had to find him. She had to know if Ira was alive or not. Her eyes shot open after minutes of searching the Earth for him and not a hint of her grandson could be felt.

"You couldn't possibly have taken him there, could you?" Lucifer asked the tiny blooming trumpet flower as she peered down at it. It was the only place in all creation, minus Heaven, that she couldn't peer into since her fall. Ever since she had tricked Gadreel into letting her into the garden God had closed it off to all but the heavenly host, once Adam and Eve were expelled. Her sinews became taut as her fingers curled into a fist. She knew she had to risk it to save Ira. He was far too important for her to lose. "Hold out a little longer Ira, I'm coming," Lucifer said, reverting to her natural form, her powerful wings unleashed a hurricane force of air as she lifted off the ground. It would take all her angelic strength to break into Eden, and her human form restricted her powers too much for her to save Ira. Her eyes narrowed in determination; her sword appeared in her hand as she breached the Earth's atmosphere. If space allowed sound to travel then the entrance to the garden would have sounded like a crackling pop, yet, as it was, silence was the only thing that filled her ears as she slipped between worlds.

Her wings propelled her faster and faster as she raced towards the sealed realm of Eden. The one place that still held the touch of her maker that man hadn't yet destroyed. Thrusting her sword downward into the fabric of that tunnel dimension as she felt her father's approach halting her advancement. Bringing up her sword, her left hand wrapped around the hilt below her right as she prepared herself to battle her maker.

"Hello Lucifer." A deep sinful male voice greeted her before he showed himself to her.

"Show yourself Father!" Lucifer shouted, her head on a swivel, her eyes darting around, her ears straining, thinking this was another trap setup by Gabriella.

"There's no need for hostilities between us now is there daughter?" God asked, his long, white flowing hair drifting behind him as the lights of the stars shined within those strands of hair. His golden eyes held power and mercy within them as he stared at Lucifer. His fine lips held a warm smile as he gazed at his fallen daughter. His white flowing robe laid open along his chest revealing his hard muscles earned from making all of creation.

"Tell me Father why I should believe that?" Lucifer asked, readying herself if he should attack.

"Because my dear, I have taken a liking to my great grandchild. Please come, watch," God said, gesturing to his right. A ten foot wide circle appeared revealing the image of Eden on its surface. "You have my word daughter I am not here to fight you. Although, could you go back to the form you use on Earth? It's very... delicious," he inquired, peering out of the corner of his eye. Smirking when he saw her cheeks heating. "You were always so cute when you did that," God stated as he turned his attention back to scene of Eden.

"Yes Father," Lucifer sighed.

******

"Where... are we?" Ira asked, once his eyes begun to clear. So in awe of the lush greenery, the silent beauty of the surroundings Ira completely forgot about Raphaela as she moved away from him.

"The garden," Raphaela said matter-of-fact.

"Wait?! You don't mean Eden -- the Eden?!" Ira asked in shock, as his head snapped towards her.

"Of course I do, did you think I would take you to some simple garden on Earth?" Raphaela asked, letting out a little chuckle. Spinning her spear upside down in her hand before plunging it into the rich soil. Her naked breasts bounced as her hips swayed alluring as she sauntered over to him. Her golden eyes hungrily drank in her nephew's form.

"But I'm a demon is it..."

"Shh... you're with me, if my father didn't will it we wouldn't be standing here," Raphaela purred sensuously, her left hand reached down rubbing Ira's hard bulge. Her right hand skimmed along Ira's left cheek, her fingers weaving through his hair as her lips neared his. Moaning into his mouth as she felt the heat, the flexing of his cock against the palm of her hand as she gently caressed his hard phallus. "Plus, you're more angel than you are demon Ira. You shouldn't always believe what my sister tells you," Raphaela whispered as their lips parted. "Do you like the feel of my hand on your cock, Ira?"

"Mmmhmm," Ira nodded, biting the inside of his cheek as Raphaela's thumb kneaded the head of his rod.

"Do you want to know what my lips feel like wrapped around it?" Raphaela asked coyly. Feeling his pole swelling just at the thought of it.

"Oh fuck yes!" Ira stuttered. His muscles trembled as Raphaela slid her hand down the front of his pants. Her eyes held a devilish hunger to them as Raphaela stroked him off. Her tongue ran through her drying juices that marred his cheek. Raphaela's cheek brushed along his, her lips brushing along his ear as she whispered.

"Do you want to fuck your angelic aunt?"

"Mmmhmm, Mmmhmm, Mmmhmm," Ira nodded vehemently.

"Mmm," Raphaela cooed, resting her elbows on his shoulders, her fingers traced up and down his horns as she rubbed her breasts into his chest. "So eager to get inside my hot, wet, tight pussy aren't you?" she asked lustfully, her tongue curled out lightly teasing his lip as it did.

"No more than you are since you haven't stopped rubbing your clit against my cock," Ira shot back, a coy smirk graced his lips.

"Mmm yes," Raphaela tutted as she peered down. "We must do something about that," snapping her fingers beside Ira's left horn removing his pants, socks, underwear, and shoes in a cloud of smoke. Licking her upper lip as she glided her labia along Ira's stiff cock. Watching how he enjoyed the lips of his first angel, unaware that her sister had already beaten her to it. She wanted to taste her juices on his pole before her cream painted it in its many layers. Biting her lower lip, her nostrils flared as her labia parted as the heat of his phallus soaked into her canal. Her thighs trembled; her juices flowed coating Ira's cock in a light sheen of angelic dew. "I'm going to..." Was Raphaela's only warning as her hands latched onto Ira's arms, filling that garden in her holy light.

******

"My, just look at your sister," God cooed, as he watched his daughter's orgasmic juices dripped down onto Ira's cock. "Interesting shirt you're wearing Lucifer, do you always go out half-naked?" he asked, with a pointed look. Reaching behind her back watching how Lucifer looked to her left as his hand parted her ass cheeks.

"F-Father," Lucifer whispered as his finger teased her starfish. Whimpering as her anus gave passage to his finger. Feeling her nipples cutting against the fabric of Ira's shirt, she had restored it the moment her father asked her to take this form.

Her eyes cut back to the scene in the garden, her jealousy rising as she listened to her sister talking so lewdly to her grandson. "I think I need to taste this?" Lucifer heard Raphaela say. Equally annoyed when Ira was all too eager to have Raphaela's lips wrapped around his rod.

"I don't ever think I've seen this emotion in you before daughter," God said, turning her chin towards him. "Has the years in Hell changed you so much? You were never this emotional towards what or who your sister had an interest in," he said, noticing how her eyes quivered the deeper he sank his finger.

"I love my Ira, he reminds me so much of you, Father," Lucifer stated, biting her lip as her mound began to liquefy. "You know I never stopped loving you."

"I know daughter, but you needed to be punished," God said, a beguiling smirk rose along his lips at her whimper as his hand struck her ass. Moving around her, pressing her back against his chest. Listening to Lucifer's soft moans as his strong hands cradled her FF breasts in his hands. "Your disobedience could not go unpunished; do you know how much it hurt me to cast you from Heaven?" he asked, fondling her breasts while the tips of his index fingers toyed with her hard nipples.

"I never meant... to," Lucifer said, melting at the touch of her maker. She never thought she would ever feel her father's touch again. "I only wanted you to..." Whimpering loudly as his hand moved in-between her legs.

"I know, but you are also how I made you," God said, his lips wrapped around her earlobe as his fingers skimmed along Lucifer's clit.

"Father!" Lucifer cried out as her father took her over the edge. Rolling her ass along her father's groin, her muscles quaked as two of his fingers sank into her canal.

"I had nearly forgotten how wet you tend to get," God said, bringing his hand out from between her legs. Showing off how wet his hand was. His golden eyes flicked up as Raphaela begged his great grandson to fuck her as he came up from between Raphaela's legs. "Yes indeed, I definitely have to meet that boy," he said to himself.

"Father, let me feel you once again inside of me," Lucifer whispered in want. Her hand reached behind her, sinking into her father's robe finding the rod that had filled her so completely before her fall. Yelping in surprise as her father bent her forward. Her hands braced herself against the fabric of that dimension. Her nails scraped down it as she felt the weight of his meaty fifteen inch cock as her father squeezed her ass cheeks around it. She hasn't asked Ira to do this yet, because she knew if Ira grew his cock to her father's size, she would never allow Ira to leave her sight. God had made them so perfect to fit his huge rod that only he could truly reach the paradise of Heaven.

"Oh Father!" Raphaela howled in surprise unaware of Ira's ability to morph his cock to the desired length of the woman he was with. "You're just as big as Father is! Don't stop! Yes, yes, oh god yes! That's it suck those toes as you fuck me?!" God stood there watching as his daughter's body quaked as Ira held her legs to his chest while he pleasured her toes. "You weren't so big before, how is it that you're filling my pussy so completely?" Raphaela asked, in mystified want.

"I'm an incubus, I thought you knew that," Ira said, once her toes left his mouth.

"Does... that mean..." her fingers dug through the soil of the garden as his cock touched places her own father hasn't touched in centuries. "You can do that at will?" Raphaela asked, knowing if he kept fucking her so well it would make the orgasm he gave her earlier look mediocre in comparison.

"Pretty much, why?" Ira's eyes went wide as Raphaela quickly rolled him onto his back.

"Because nephew, now that I know this," Raphaela said, squatting over him with his cock still lodged within her wet, slick cunt. "I'm going to make it a habit to visit Earth, all so I can ride this cock whenever I want," she purred hungrily, plunging down on Ira's stout rod showing him how much better angels were than the mortal women and demons they had witnessed him fucking. Now that she knew she wasn't ever going to wait for her father to come to her. She wasn't ever going to be left wanting ever again when she had to listen to the moans of the Seraphim. Raphaela wondered if her other sisters would follow her lead once they learned of Ira's special skill.

"Father! Don't just watch, fuck me!" Lucifer begged wiggling her ass. "Fuck!" she hissed as she felt the head of his broad rod inching into her. "Please Father," looking over her shoulder, her eyes quivering with longing, "don't be gentle, I've missed you so much. Yes!" Lucifer cried out as God thrust the entirety of his cock into her molten cunt. "Yes Father! Fuck me harder!" The slap that fell on her ass echoed across time and space as God gave the Devil the pounding she so craved.

*******

"Well Ira, how do you like that angelic pussy wrapped around your cock?" Raphaela asked, plunging down on his cock rapidly. Unlike humans she could sustain that position indefinitely. All she had to worry about was Ira cumming too quickly, and she wanted to enjoy this for as long as she could.

"Fuck your tight," Ira grunted as Raphaela's folds squeezed his cock tightly.

"It happens when you haven't..." her cheeks heated as she looked away. She didn't think her nephew needed to know how long it had been since her father took her to his bed.

"Hey, don't worry about it," Ira said, reaching up cradling her heavy, hanging breasts in his hands. Watching how she sucked on her lower lip as he teased her nipples. Feeling how her cunt tightened as he gave them a little tug. "Fuck..."

"Don't cum..." Yet it was too late, her mind went blank, her eyes glazed over as Raphaela felt her nephew's cum flooding womb. Then something marvelous happened, something she didn't know could happen; Ira's cock didn't shrink like she had watched so many mortal men's throughout the ages do once they had expelled their seed, oh no, Ira's cock remained just as hard as it was before, begging her to milk it once again. Leaning forward, her hands rested on either side of his head as her hips rocked rapidly. Raphaela wasn't going to allow her nephew to leave until he filled her with so much cum she could feast on it for days. "You like that hot pussy... cum again for me Ira. I want you to fill my womb so it will overflow with your hot seed," Raphaela growled hungrily before her lips claimed his.

soul71
soul71
6,751 Followers