Porn Star Family Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,773 Followers

Her wings began to flap as she lifted their bodies into the air. Feeling his hands gripping her hips as he thrust his cock hard and fast into her hot, wet, soiled cunt. Glancing out, watching the garden burst with new life as her hot juices fell onto whichever plant had the fortunate fate to be under her at that moment as they drifted through the air. Her skin began to take on a golden glow, columns of holy light began to shoot from the feathers of her wings. Her halo pulsated as the light of Heaven within it grew brighter. Raphaela could feel it building, it would only be a matter of moments before her orgasm hit. Unlike the mortals climax, with angels, their whole being exploded in orgasmic energy down to the very molecules that made up their bodies. "Shield your eyes Ira!" Raphaela cried out, thrusting her arms outwards, her wings fully extended. Holy light burst forth from her eyes and mouth as her womb detonated. Her hold on her physical form shattered. Her body becoming bits of golden light as they swirled around Ira. Triple rainbows hung in the sky above Eden as the light of Heaven shined down upon Ira.

"What the hell?!" Ira muttered as the swarm held his body aloft.

"Relax Ira," Raphaela's voice echoed inside his head, "this is an angel's natural form. Now I know every part of your body inside and out, just as you do mine." Her fingers, her toes began to reform racing up her forearms and shins. Her thighs gripped his hips as her mound materialized around his cock. The sun glinting along her smooth ass cheeks as it traveled up her spine. Raphaela's 36E breasts swayed as she draped her body along his, her nipples teasing Ira's skin before they pressed into his chest as she brought him into her arms. "You'll make me cum again won't you Ira?" Raphaela asked, purring, her lips curved into a sensuous smile as her fingers brushed softly along Ira's right cheek.

"You're not going to try to kill me again are you?" Ira asked, wondering if he would have to keep an eye over his shoulder for her.

"I might if you don't," Raphaela teased. Loudly moaning as Ira pulled his cock out from her sensitive cunt. Feeling how her juices and his cum came pouring out of her hot mound. Giggling inwardly as his strong wings flapped sending them back to the grassy knoll they had appeared on.

Peering over her shoulder, her finger beckoning him as she knelt on all fours. Her left hand running over her ass before giving it a light spank and a squeeze as she shook it at him. Her tongue curled out as she watched the bounce of his cock. Wondering if her father would forgive her for her future trips to Earth. Now that she knew, and had experienced what Ira could do, there would be no keeping her from experiencing his cock again. Her fingers dragged through the lush, green blades of grass as she felt his head running through her labia before knocking three times on her clit with his cock. Bowing her head as his broad head eased itself back into her wet dripping cunt. Her back arched and her golden eyes shimmered as Ira thrust his rod back into the depths of her heat.

"That's it, fuck your aunt, Ira," Raphaela panted. Listening to how her sex resonated with each withdraw and push of his hips. Resting her weight on her left hand as her right reached up to cup her breast. Toying with her nipple as Ira's cock glided through her wet folds. "Do you like how that ass bounces?" she asked, trying to keep her moans from interrupting her words.

"More so now," Ira said, leaving a red outline of his hand on her cheek as he spanked her ass. Arching an eyebrow at how her pussy tightened around his cock.

"Another please?" Raphaela begged, remembering the times her father did the same thing. Squealing in delight as she felt the sting of his hand on her left cheek. Biting her lip as Ira's hands squeezed handfuls of her ass as he hammered his cock into her. Gasping in surprise, her eyes wide as she peered back at him as she felt his saliva on her anus. Biting her lip as she felt his fingers wiggling inside her hot, tight ass. Nodding her head vehemently as Ira looked at her. She so desperately wanted to feel his cock stuffing her ass. "Punish my ass, Ira. Spread that hole open with that fat cock of yours!" Whimpering as he pulled out of her once again. Her heart raced as she felt his head pressing against her entrance. A sneaky smile spread across her face as she thrust backward taking Ira by surprise, engulfing his cock in one go.

"Oh shit!" Ira howled as Raphaela's ass squeezed his cock.

"Mmmhmm, Father used to fuck me back there. At first I didn't like it," Raphaela said, her breathing rapid, her body trembling as she rocked on his hard pole. "Mmm, so good!" she moaned as her ass milked his cock. "Now I love feeling a cock back there, and the look on your face tells me you like my ass too," blowing him a kiss gliding faster on his rod. She so wanted to feel his cum surging through her ass as it painted her walls in its hot, sticky seed.

"Fuck! Too tight! Going to..." Ira grunted, biting his lip trying to hold back the tide.

"Do it Ira! Cum in your aunt's ass! Let me feel that cock's yummy cum coating my ass!" Raphaela demanded in a wanton purr. Her body shuddered as she felt rope after rope of his semen flooding her anus. Looking back hurriedly as she felt his cock leaving her ass. Resting on her legs as her hand gently brushed along Ira's heaving chest. Smiling down at him feeling his cum dripping onto the grass as Ira rested his exhausted body. Throwing her leg over his waist, allowing the heat of her body to ease his as it pressed lightly against him. "Rest Ira, we will see each other again." Her angelic voice lulled Ira to sleep.

******

Ira felt his body bouncing on his mattress. Coming back to his senses, quickly sitting up, his eyes surveying his room, looking down his body at the clothes he had worn to school restored to their former grandeur. Falling back onto his bed, releasing a tired breath, glad he didn't have to worry about Raphaela coming back to kill him. Although he was apprehensive about fucking her again, rolling his tongue around his mouth, the taste of her toes still on his tongue.

"So tired," Ira groaned out loud. Wincing as his bedroom door flew open.

"Ira!" Vikki nearly shouted his name. Her legs carried her forward, her feet leaving the floor as she leapt onto him, crushing him in a warm, tight embrace. "Oh Ira, you have no idea how worried I was about you," Vikki whispered, burying her face into his neck inhaling his scent. Reassuring herself that Ira was indeed alive.

"Everything is okay," Ira said, his hand rubbing her back.

"No, Ira! Everything Is. Not. Okay! First you get in a fight with an archangel. Then Lucifer had to heal you for whatever reason that was. Then you get kidnapped by that same angel, and then I see Lucifer wearing your t-shit?!" Vikki said shrilly, hysterically, her ruby eyes staring into his. Tears forming in her eyes thinking that she might lose him forever. "Then I feel this aura about you that screams angel! Tell me Ira, what the hell is going on?!" She tried not to be hurt as he looked away. "Have we not grown close Ira?" she asked sweetly. "Have we not put away old grievances? Don't you know I... love you?" Vikki finally admitted out loud, her eyes quivering as a salt filled drop fell onto Ira's cheek.

"I can't."

"Why? Why can't you just tell me the truth?" Vikki asked, her lip trembling as her fingers curled around his shirt.

"Because I promised I wouldn't, and I don't want you, your sisters, or your mother to get hurt because of me," Ira said, his thumb softly brushing along her left cheek.

"Give me something Ira! I don't want you to die! How can I help protect you if I don't know what's going on!" Her palms drummed against his chest as she fought through his stubbornness.

"I don't want you to hate me," Ira said shyly. His cheeks heated to a light pink hue as Vikki's body stilled above him.

"Why would you think I would hate you? I won't know unless you tell me Ira," Vikki said sweetly.

"You have to promise me that Mom and Bridgett will never find out about this."

"Why?" Vikki asked confused.

"Because if they ever found out it would put them in great danger," Ira said, seriously.

"What do you mean danger, how could you telling me put them in danger?"

"It's because of what I am," Ira said matter-of-factly.

"How can you being an incubus put them in danger?" Vikki asked, struggling to see the danger he had mentioned.

"That's not all that I am Vikki," Ira said, taking hold of her hands, his eyes hardening as he stared up at her. "You have to promise me you'll keep this a secret from everyone! Even your family can't know what I am."

"Okay Ira," Vikki said, taking on a calm tone, steading herself for the truth he was about to lay bare. "Tell me what could be so dangerous that you must keep it hidden from very one?"

"I. Am. Nephilim," Ira said, allowing his angelic side to reveal itself.

Her hand flew to her mouth to contain her gasp as she stared into those golden eyes of his. "I knew it," her whisper escaped her hand, "I knew I felt an angel Friday. I never thought you would be a Nephilim." Her eyes darted back and forth knowing why he didn't need to feed as much as the rest of them. Then her mind flew to all the rumors and whispers she had heard about how Hell would love to get their hands on a Nephilim and the things she had read in the ancient texts about what her kin had done to them, all so they could gain access to the powers they wielded. Now she knew why he had asked to keep it a secret. Heaven and Hell wanted him. That was something she wasn't ever going to allow to happen. Ira was going to stay with her forever! Taking Ira by surprise, feeling his arms wrapping themselves around her as she passionately kissed him to allay his fear that she would have hated him. "Trust in me Ira, neither side will ever get their hands on you," Vikki whispered in determination as her lips left his.

"So, does Bridgett know how much you love me?" Ira teased.

"Mmmhmm," Vikki hummed rubbing her tight body against his. Her lips plucking at his as she rubbed her dancefloor against his groin. Seeing the dark circles under his eyes, knowing the fight must have taken a lot out of him. "Why don't you get some rest Ira, and when you awaken you better be ready to make up for the three days I missed feeling you inside of me," she cooed lovingly. The backs of her fingers brushed along his cheek as his angelic essence faded from his eyes. "I will protect you Ira, I swear it!" Vikki swore to herself as she gazed on Ira's body as he rest soundly on his bed before closing his door in a soft kiss.

*******

"What the hell?" Ira cursed to himself as he found himself back in that meadow. "This can't be... I'm dreaming... or am I?"

"I believe it's time you and I had a little chat Ira." A deep, sinful male voice spoke, startling Ira as he turned around.

To Be Continued...

soul71
soul71
6,773 Followers