Porn Star Family Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,752 Followers

"We'll talk more once you're healed," Lucifer said, lightly patting his back. "You better take care of him," she said sternly, as she stared her older sister in the eyes.

"Come now Luci, do you think I'd allow anything to happen to him?" Metatron asked, a tad hurt that her sister would think she would neglect Ira's wellbeing.

"Maybe..." Lucifer muttered not enjoying how her sister held Ira's face deep within her bosom.

"You're jealousy is showing dear sister," Metatron smirked before disappearing with Ira.

"Hmpf!" Lucifer huffed crossing her arms.

******

"Where are we?" Ira asked weakly, as they appeared into a place that had no discerning horizon, no substance, no sky just a simple black backdrop that surrounded a single ornate bed.

"Father made this place for me," Metatron said, as she gently laid Ira down onto the bed. "You know how it is when..." Biting her lip as her hand ran down his chest. "I don't want you to ever feel like you did in Atlantis," she said, snapping her fingers removing hers and Ira's clothing. The floating lights that danced overhead glistened along her 32G breasts as they swayed once she knelt on the bed. Watching Ira's eyes as she moved her body over his so she could heal him. "You must get stronger Ira," her nipples danced lightly along his chest, "Onoskelis, my sisters, and their little servants won't stop until this is over, or you are dead. I don't want that," Metatron cooed lovingly, as she lightly placed her hand over his wound. "Shh..." She whispered as Ira's body arched as she seared the wound closed. Her thumb brushed along his cheek as she sought to comfort Ira as he whimpered in pain. She had felt him breaching the threshold of the Dominion order. Still, it wasn't enough to battle Zadkiel on equal footing. Zadkiel took pride in her duty namely the turning of Sodom and Gomorrah into salt before she was cast down from Heaven. However, Zadkiel was at the highest order of Dominion class when she was her father's favorite angel to carry out his anger, so she knew Ira would have trouble dealing with her even if he just crossed that threshold. She herself couldn't interfere; in doing so would cause untold damage to the Earth and all those that were there.

"Does that feel better?" Metatron asked, her nose lightly brushed against his, her lips teased his as they were only a hairsbreadth from his. Her massive breasts pancaked out as she pressed them into his chest. Her six foot three inch tall frame rested over his. Her body heating feeling his soft cock against her skin.

"Much... So..." His fingertips skimmed along her thighs. Feeling her gooseflesh rising as they traveled up along her ass cheeks. Her fingers weaved through strands of his hair as her wings disappeared. Listening to her increased breathing as his fingers traveled up her spine. "Is there something I can do to repay you for the healing?"

"Mmmhmm," Metatron hummed as she stared into Ira's brown eyes.

"Oh? And what I can I do to repay you?" Ira asked, with a coy smirk.

"Make love to me," Metatron whispered. Her lips melded to his as their tongues swirled around each other's. Moaning into his mouth as Ira squeezed her ass. She's been wanting this since they had returned from Atlantis. Her hips began to move, rubbing her clit against his lower solar plexus as she sucked on Ira's lower lip as she pulled away. Biting lightly on his chin as she began to move down his body. Her nose trailed down his neck. Her lips plucked gently at his skin as they traveled towards Ira's nipples. Her tongue circled around his right areola. Smirking as she listened to his gasp as her lips tugged gently on his nipple. Seeing his muscles twitching as her tongue flicked his nipple as she continued her trek southward. The tip of her nose danced down his stomach as she neared what she had waited so long for.

Her golden eyes flickered up as Ira peered down the length of his body. Smirking at him before taking his soft member into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around that soft cock, enticing it to awaken in the warm heat of her mouth. Brushing her light red hair off to the side as she rocked on that growing rod. Urging it to rouse from its nest, to come play with the taunting tongue that would always greet it. Now that she had this place, there was no stopping her from bringing Ira here anytime she wanted; and she wanted every moment she could get. Her sultry eyes peered over the head of his cock as her tongue ran up the back of his eight inch rod. She wanted him to watch as she teased, caressed, practically sucked it dry as she made it grow to the length she so loved. Watching how his body quaked as she gently sucked on his crown as her hands softly stroked his shaft.

"Ira?" Metatron nibbled up the side of his cock as her golden eyes shimmered in her angelic power. She had seen how her sisters were acting once they knew they were with child. She knew they were hiding out in the garden to keep the others unaware of their advanced state of pregnancy. Also to keep their children safe from their sisters' anger at the sight of their heritage when they knew not that it was their father's decree that brought them into the world. Metatron knew once word got out that all four of them have born children and that it was their father's will that her time with Ira would be taxed. Especially when they find out that Ira could give them all what they have sought for so long -- Their true orgasms that their father can only bring out.

"Hmm?" Ira hummed as he rested on his elbows as he stared down into Metatron's eyes.

"Give me a child like you have done with all the others," Metatron said, watching how his muscles trembled as her lips nibbled gently along the crown of his fifteen inch rod. "Just think of how beautiful and strong she would be," she cooed before running her tongue up the back of his long, hard shaft. Lifting up slightly, pressing his cock against her chest before sliding down. Allowing it to be enveloped in her massive breasts. The jiggling of the nipple chain that bridged the gap between those two mountainous orbs played along the air of that pocket dimension. Her golden eyes flared in her lust and hunger as Ira moaned as his slick cock glided through the valley of her breasts. "Don't my breasts feel marvelous?" Metatron asked, before her tongue flicked out running along his crown, teasing his meatus, lapping up Ira's pre-cum.

"Mmmhmm!" Ira nodded before dropping back onto the bed. His eyes fluttering in his skull at the sheer elation at the pressure and softness of Metatron's breasts.

"I've always seen mortal women do this. Tell me, how does your cock look like being hugged by my tits?" Metatron asked, with a knowing smirk.

"Heavenly," Ira moaned as his fingers curled around the sheets of the bed. Lifting his head up as Metatron lightly giggled. Watching how her hands were moving her 32G breasts while she sucked on the top quarter of his cock. Her golden eyes peered at him as her head bobbed. The slurping of her mouth echoed out along that desolate place. "Fuck..." Ira groaned as he felt his balls tightening. His churning cum bubbling away in his testicles as he felt the chain brushing up along the back of his cock as Metatron ceased her titty-fuck. Something he was a little saddened by. However, Metatron wasn't about to allow that hot load to go to waste, not after so long a wait. "Oh fuck," Ira loudly moaned as Metatron wasted no time in swallowing every inch of his cock like she did on the roof of that building in Atlantis. Ira didn't last long as Metatron's throat muscles squeezed his cock as it sat within its depths.

Metatron moaned from around Ira's rod as his seed flooded her throat. Her tongue swirled around the tip of his cock before it left her lips. Watching how Ira's body quaked as her hand stroked along his still hard pole. So glad that Ira had the ability to keep his hard-on after he had cum. "So... you haven't answered my request," Metatron said, as she crawled up his body. Her pierced nipples brushed along his chest; the gold chain dragged along his body as she felt how wet her labia had become in anticipation of what was to come. Causing gooseflesh to race along her skin as the contact sent tremors throughout her body. "Well?" Metatron whispered as she stared down into Ira's eyes as her left thigh brushed lightly along his right.

"You really want that?" Ira asked, arching an eyebrow. "I mean do you really want to carry my child, not because God ordered you too. I mean..."

"Shh..." Metatron placed her finger on his lips stilling his words. "Angels do not have free will Ira. We must obey or we will be cast down like Lucifer was," she said, slyly rubbing her clit along his hard pole as she hovered over him. "But yes, I do want that. To give rise to a new order of angel that will serve Heaven should the need arise."

"I see," Ira muttered, unsure how to take that.

"Now... there's something that's been dying for you to use that demon tongue on," Metatron said, as a devious grin spread along her lips. Giggling madly as Ira rolled her onto her back. The sound of their lips smacking filled the area as Ira's hand lightly ran up along the right side of her chest as she gently rubbed her right thigh against his hip as she breathed heavily into his ear. Her skin heated as Ira kissed down her neck. Her womb quivered as Ira's lips tugged on her right nipple. Her back arched, a licentious moan escaped her lips as Ira gave the chain a gentle, but firm, tug. Her canal pulsated, her angelic dew began to gather and multiply as Ira's tongue circled around that hardening peak. "Yes Ira," Metatron said breathlessly, as her nails dragged up along his back. "Mmmhmm, manhandle those breasts." Her voice trembled as Ira's right hand rolled, squeezed, and fondled to his heart's content her left breast. Feeling her breast sandwiching out between his fingers as her nipple rolled along the palm of his hand. Whimpering lightly as she came as she lightly rubbed her moist labia along his elongated cock. Her chest rose rapidly as Ira kissed down her stomach. Biting her lip, her hands cradling her massive orbs, tweaking her nipples as Ira neared her heavenly paradise.

Her breath stilled; a silent moan was formed on her lips as she felt Ira's tongue dancing up her labia. Her fingers weaved through his hair as that pink muscle teased her vulva in its trek northward. Feeling her hood lift to expose her throbbing clitoris. Her back arched, the light of the floating orbs played along her breasts as they jiggled. "Oh Ira!" Metatron loudly moaned, her thighs gently squeezed Ira's head as his lips captured that aching bud. "Mmmhmm," she hummed as the back of her head pressed down on the mattress. Her fingers curled around the sheet, the fabric straining as her diaphragm convulsed. "Oh fuck!" Metatron howled as Ira's tongue slipped into her canal. Feeling that forked tongue rolling within her cunt, seeking out the depths of her core. "Yes Ira, taste that pussy!" she growled, pressing his face hard against her mound. Her hips moved on their own as she ground her sensitive labia against Ira's lips. "You're going to make me..." Her angelic light flared from her eyes and mouth as her orgasmic juices flooded her channel. Her body quaked, her cunt was on fire, her chest heaved as her eyes slowly blinked as she gave into her euphoria. Her body shuddered as she peered over the tops of her breasts. Watching how Ira brushed his cock along that hard bud.

"Fuck me Ira, I need it!" Metatron whimpered as her golden eyes peered at him. "F-f-f-fuck! Yes!" she howled in bliss as Ira eased his long, thick cock into her tight cunt. "I've waited for so long..." Gasping loudly as Ira sent the rest of his length into her in a hard thrust, causing her breasts to sway and roll. Her back arched as his root struck her mound. "Yes, that's what I need!" Her breath came out in rapid heaves as his balls slapped her ass. "I-I-Ira...?!"

"Hmm?" Ira hummed his gold-ruby eyes gazed down at her.

"Do you find me beautiful?" Metatron asked, as her red hair was feathered out around her. Biting her lip as she felt his hands running up her stomach as Ira leaned forward.

"Auntie," a smirk graced his lips as Metatron's cheeks took on a red hue, "you are by far one of the most stunning women or angels I have ever encountered," Ira said, as he loomed over her. Feeling her hands taking hold of his arms as he watched how she gasped softly as he sent his cock into the depths of her cunt.

"T-then... who's the prettiest?" Metatron asked, feeling her orgasm nearing.

"I'm so not answering that," Ira said, with a coy smirk. "Then everyone will hate me. Plus I know a trap when I see one," he whispered as he leaned down. Her fingers danced along his cheeks, weaving through his hair as she pulled him deeper into their shared kiss. Ira studied the satisfied look on her face as Metatron burst into a cloud of royal purple vapor. His four wings unfurled lifting himself into the air as Metatron's ethereal essence filled that pocket dimension.

"Cum for me Ira. Let me soak in your essence so I may give rise to a new form of Seraphim." Metatron's voice spoke all around him. Ira felt a thousand hands upon him as her essence swirled around him. Feeling his body vibrating as Metatron's ghostly form milked his cock. "Yes Ira, give me the child that my father has commanded to be born and that I crave." Something strange started to bubble within him, angelic light began to stream out from every inch of his wings. "'O Heavenly Father, turn thy eyes upon this union and bless it with your righteous love." Ira heard Metatron pray as his seed erupted from his core.

******

Eden...

"Do you sense that sister?" Raphaela asked, unable to sense Ira anywhere on earth. Her raven hair swayed in the sweet breeze that drifted through the trees of that holy ground. Her golden eyes fell upon her daughter. Wondering how Ira would take the news. Would he open his heart to her or cast them away since they never told him this was going to happen. She and Michelle had felt the battle on Earth and knew he had grown stronger if for a short time. How she wanted to go down and fight at his side. To show her fallen sister's that the father of her child did not stand alone. Yet Cassiel needed to be watched and protected from her sisters until she was strong enough. This was the reason why she and Michelle had chosen the garden. She knew her father would keep them hidden from the heavenly host. Her finger twirled around a lock of her hair as her eyes ran along her daughter's horns. Curving along the sides of her head, along her forehead before dipping down slightly as they ended in sharp points. Loving how she had her dark raven hair, watching it float in the air as she was getting used to using her legs as her strong sets of wings kept her a few inches off the ground.

"I did, it seems Metatron has made her move," Michelle said, her blonde hair brushing along her back as the breeze lifted it. She knew other than her father, the Seraphim were the only ones able to erase the presence of one of their own. While Ira might look like a demon he was very much an angel, at least she thought so. Unlike Lucifer's child, theirs were able to bathe in the light of Heaven to increase the gestation rate. She knew she and Raphaela would be at a very big disadvantage while they carried their children. Now the only thing that remained was to wait and watch as they grew.

"Cassiel!" Lailah cried out as her blond hair streamed through the air. Her gold-ruby eyes shown in her gleefulness as her tiny legs carried her through the garden. The stubs of her horns peeked out the tops of her hair as her set of black and white wings sat against her back.

"Seems my daughter is a fast learner," Michelle teased her sister.

"Bah! Lailah hasn't even tried to use her wings. Methinks a mother should have taught her that," Raphaela said, waving off her sister with a smirk.

"Hmpf!" Michelle thrust her nose into her air. "My Ira will be so happy to see our daughter! Just you wait sister, he's going to shower Lailah far more than Cassiel."

"Say that again! I dare you!" Raphaela growled as her spear appeared in her left hand.

"I'll say it until judgement day if you like and it will still be the truth," Michelle said, the blade of her sword touched the blade of Raphaela's spear. The two angels laughter could be heard through the garden as they sent their weapons back to the ether. "Come sister, let us teach our daughters about their father and our father."

"Agreed. They must know who they serve and who will love them unconditionally," Raphaela said, her pearl white wings unfurled.

"Mother!" Cassiel cried out as her little wings floated her over to her mother.

"Mother! Tell us about our father," Lailah said, with pleading eyes as she stared up at Michelle.

"Well, you see, your father, his name is Ira, or you may call him Suriel Zol..."

******

"We will see each other soon, that I promise," Metatron whispered lovingly as her six wings held her aloft. Her fingers traced along his jaw as they tilted it up. Her soft velvety lips plucked at his lips before returning to Heaven to inform her father of the events of that night. Her hands covered her stomach as she hovered in the air above him as she stared down at the man their father had ordered them to bed. She loved her father, it was in her make-up, yet Ira gave her attention that her father hadn't shown in so many years. Feeling her cheeks heat as she felt his eyes on her chest. How it made her feel wanted. Glad that she had allowed him to take a photo of them on what he called his cell phone, and another of her as she had half of his rod down her throat. She knew he was going to be naughty, and that excited her to no end. Waving sadly to him, knowing she had to leave.

"Well Ira, what are you going to do now?" Ira grumbled to himself as he rubbed the back of his head. He had thought, with this whole Onoskelis thing going on, nothing else would have popped up. Was he ready to be a father? Not that it mattered any more, Anael, already proved he was a father. What mattered now is if he could be a good one. He hoped so.

"Ira?!" Mor whispered as she peered around the corner of his home once she felt the Seraphim leave.

"Yeah?"

"Mor needs to tell you something," Mor said, stepping out from around the corner. Dragging her daughters behind her.

Ira cocked an eyebrow as the two demons he had seen during the fight landed at his feet. His golden-ruby eyes glanced up at Mor waiting for an explanation. Watching how the two batted each other's hands away as they tried to touch him.

"Enough!" Ira shouted. His angelic and demonic powers surged out, whipping the wind into a frenzy. His tail lashed the ground, his eyes glowed in his growing power, his halo flared in his anger. His midnight skin glisten in his holy light. "Explain now Mor."

"Please father, let us touch you," Aswang pleaded as she stared up at Ira.

"Yes father, we only wish to help you. To punish those that think it wise to stand against you and our Lady," Ardat Lili said, bowing her head.

Ira held their chins in his hands, noting how their eyes gazed at him in lust. Seeing more of their mother in them than he saw of himself.

"Please Ira, don't be angry, Mor's Lady wished it to be so," Mor said, coming to stand behind her children.

Shaking his head as they latched onto his legs. "How many more?" Ira asked, looking at Mor.

"Five more," Mor stated an evil light danced along her eyes. "These two are the strongest of your demonic children, we must guide them in the ways of demons."

"I'll leave that to you," Ira said, trying to keep his face placid.

"As you wish my prince," Mor said, bowing her head. "Mor is always your servant in bed and out of it. Come children, your father must plan, we have angels to hunt."

soul71
soul71
6,752 Followers