Porn Star Family Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are here to please you father, call for us," Ardat Lili purred as she rubbed Ira's soft member before she and Aswang were pulled away.

"Mother! Why couldn't I touch father there! Ardat did!"

Ira pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. He so didn't need this right now. It was bad enough with all the others wanting a piece of him, now he had daughters that appeared to want him as well. Bowing his head as he stood in front of the door, shaking his head to clear it. The loud swoosh of the door opening caused his head to snap up. His eyes widened, his heart raced as a hand reached out and roughly pulled him into his house.

******

Pandora's EE breasts dangled as she leaned over Samuel as the others watched on. Her raven hair brushed along the bed that Samuel had conjured for them once they all had arrived down in the basement. Her blue eyes staring at the man that held sway over her heart. Her fingertips skimmed up his chest as those glowing eyes of his gazed at her. She was the last to be reunited with him, not that she minded. She was glad Kelly, Charlotte and her sister allowed her to be with Samuel. Pandora didn't know what she would do if they kept her from him. Her pink areolas beckoned Samuel to wrap his lips around them. They so ached for his touch once again. She wondered, now that he was a full vampire, how it would be compared to his former self as a half vampire before their goddess turned him into a daywalker. Feeling her mound quivering as her eyes noted how his left fang peeked out from beneath his lip as he smiled at her.

"Samuel?" Gently lowering her naked cunt onto his magically induced hard-on he had done so they all could have a turn. Feeling its heat soaking into her ever moistening mound. Loving how that cock of his felt against her labia, knowing how they couldn't wait to mold themselves around his hard pole.

"Hmm?" Samuel hummed watching how Pandora nuzzled his hand as he caressed her left cheek.

"I've missed you," Pandora whispered as she leaned down. Her lips pressed lightly on his as the palm of her hand ran up along the base of his cock, biting her lip as his mushroom top ran through her eager labia. A soft gasp escaped her lips as her love tunnel opened to accept his rod. "Mmmhmm," she nodded as her lower lip slowly dragged along the tips of her fangs as Samuel gently fondled her breasts. "Those missed you too," Pandora said, feeling her cheeks become flushed.

"Well, madam breast A and B," lifting up her left one then her right one, "I do humbly apologize for my absence. I'll try to be more courteous to your plight and have my summoning scheduled at a more proper time," Samuel said, in a joking manner as he smiled up at Pandora who was fighting herself from laughing as she rode him. "F-fuck!" he groaned as Pandora increased the pace of her glide.

"You love that pussy don't you Samuel?" Pandora asked, hungrily.

"Y-yes..."

"Mine better be the best!" Nimue teased in a huff.

"No way, he likes his sister's pussy better. You remember the night after the club where you took me on the hood of my car?" Kelly asked, the tips of her blonde hair teased her nipples as she gazed upon her brother and the father of their unborn child.

"Hard to forget sis," Samuel grunted as he stared into Pandora's eyes as she plunged down on his rod.

"No Kelly, my Sammy loves his wife's pussy," Charlotte said, flipping her raven hair over her shoulder as her hands rested on her stomach as she watched on as she watched the vampire fucking her nephew. Arching an eyebrow when Pandora turned her head towards her.

"Really now?!" Pandora said, in a challenging voice.

"Pan..." Samuel yelped in surprise. Feeling his body flipping in the air before striking the ceiling.

"Yeah, you like fucking me up here don't you Samuel?" Pandora asked, with a lubricous smirk as she sent his cock to the depths of her core.

"Oh wow! I did not know they could do that," Aurore said in awe, as she stared up at them.

"Now that's just playing dirty," Charlotte said in a huff, crossing her arms below her 36D breasts. Which oddly to her started to feel bigger to her as the days of her pregnancy wore on. Looking over at Kelly, she wondered if she had this problem when she carried Wendy.

"Sister?!" Nimue's tone was hard. "What do you think you're doing with my husband up there?"

"Fucking him of course, and he loves it," Pandora said, staring lovingly down at Samuel as her nectar ran down her stomach. "Don't you baby?" she asked, as her hands softly rubbed his chest.

"Umm... I'm so not going to answer that with four magic wielding women staring up at me. I'm too young to be blown to bits."

"Very good answer, little brother," Kelly said, with a wicked smirk on her lips.

"Fuck... going to..." Samuel grunted his hands took hold of Pandora's hips.

"Yes Samuel, fill my pussy with your cum!" Pandora cried out as his seed filled her womb. Giggling as she bounced on the bed as she stared up at Samuel, while one of the most powerfullest vampires that's ever walked the Earth, if the look on his face was any indication as Kelly, Charlotte, Nimue, and Aurore stared up at him you wouldn't know it.

"Sammy? Get down here," Charlotte said, snapping her fingers pointing at the spot before her. It wasn't her fault that her nephew made her horny and how delicious his magic tasted to her.

"Yes Samuel, why is it that my sister gets to fuck you up there and not me, hmm? I am, after all, your wife?" Nimue asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Samuel! Come on, I have to try it!" Aurore said, dancing excitedly in place.

"Sammy don't make your adorable, hormonal, sexy sister make you come down from that ceiling," Kelly said, looking up at her brother. A dark burning lustful hunger smoldered in her eyes as she looked at his wet glistening cock.

"Umm... little problem."

"Yes?!" They said in unison, causing Pandora to giggle madly.

"I don't know how," Samuel said, feeling his cheeks heat in embarrassment at their combined laughter.

******

"Hmm... you sure that's the place?" Samuel asked, once Charlotte and Kelly had cast the scrying spell on the item he had taken from one of the bodies. Feeling how Aurore draped herself along his back, feeling her night shirt softly rubbing against his skin as her arms wrapped around his chest. He could feel her emerald green eyes on him as she rested her right cheek on his shoulder. Pandora and Nimue had retired after another round of sex and the over use of blood magic. He himself could still feel the lingering effects of it on his body. If he no longer had to sleep he could understand why they sought their casket so early. His eyes glanced up running along his sister's and aunt's bodies, feeling his body starting to harden as they were wearing those sexy little teddies as they leaned on their arms.

"Of course, Sammy! Don't you ever doubt your aunt," Charlotte said, feigning hurt.

"How could you!" Kelly teased throwing her arms around her aunt. Peering out the corner of her eyes as she and Charlotte shared a passionate kiss. Wondering with all these women around that they still got him aroused.

"Kelly, that's playing dirty and you know it," Samuel huffed crossing his arms. Not hiding the fact that he was hard again.

"Well, hello there! Did you come out to see me?" Kelly cooed sweetly to her brother's member.

"You knew damn well that was what would happen."

"Can you blame me?" Kelly asked, shooting her brother a coy smirk.

"You knew damn well that would get a reaction," Samuel grumbled.

"Did I? How would I know with all these women running around?!" Kelly said, growing agitated. "Were we not enough?!" she shouted before breaking down crying.

Samuel was at a loss as to where that all came from. Was his sister holding that in all this time and he failed to notice? Had his duties to Hekatê blinded him to his sister's feelings on the matter? His eyes glancing over to his aunt when she too joined in with the water works. How he hated his heightened hearing as their wails pierced his grey matter.

"I'm sorry Sammy, it's the hormones," Kelly said, wiping her cheeks dry. "It was the same with Mom," she said, her eyes downcast. "Please don't think I don't know you..." Her voice stilled as she saw his hand reaching across the map gently laying his hands over hers and Charlotte's.

"Kelly, Charlotte don't you ever doubt I love you," Samuel said, sincerely. "And don't you dare think I don't think you are the two most gorgeous women I have the fortunate pleasure of going to bed with."

"R-really?" Kelly asked, weakly.

"Really," Samuel nodded.

"Sammy, am I among them too?" Aurore asked, her innocence and naiveté showing given her lack of experience with having a boyfriend before.

"Goes without saying, do you see your mother, Marie, or any of the others here?"

"No," Aurore said, fighting back her smile.

"Yes that goes for the two of you too," Samuel sighed answering the question only he could hear. "So can we get back to..." He gestured to the map.

"Without a city map, we can't narrow down to the exact location," Charlotte said, pleased to know she still had a place in her nephew's heart. "But we should be able to find it easily given it's in the upper part of the city."

"You're thinking of something, what is it?" Kelly asked, knowing the look on her brother's face as he pressed the pad of his thumb against the tip of his fang. Seeing a droplet of blood welling up around it. Her eyes looking intently at that droplet, longing to be by her brother's side for eternity.

"I'm going to need you five to work with Ira to bring this group down," Samuel said, not liking the looks in their eyes.

"And just where will you be?" Charlotte asked, accusingly.

"Talking to a primordial being(s)..." His head snapped down as he felt something surging through the earth and heading straight for him. Kelly and Charlotte huffed as their backs struck the side of the bed. Aurore winced as Samuel's magic sent her across the room. "Don't!" Samuel warned as Kelly and Charlotte got to their feet. His eyes ran along the cracks that were forming around him...

"Samuel!" They cried out as Samuel Goodall fell into the bottomless pit of darkness before the earth sealed the hole closed.

To be continued...

Glossary

Ira -- Nephilim name Suriel Zol

Hair brown/white

Eyes brown/gold-ruby

Nephilim/demon/human

Cora -- mother

Hair raven

Eyes brown/ green flecks mixed in

Breasts 32D

Bridgett -- Ira's sister

Hair raven

Eyes brown

Breasts 36B

Vikki -- Bridgette's gf

Hair crimson

Eyes green/ruby

Breasts 38C

Succubus

Rita -- Vikki's sister

Hair crimson

Eyes green/ruby

Breasts 36C

Succubus

Sue -- Vikki's sister

Hair crimson

Eyes green/ruby

Breasts 38C

Succubus

Michelle -- Archangel

Hair blonde

Eyes gold

Breasts 38EE/38DD human form

Azalea

Gabriella -- Archangel

Hair black

Eyes gold

Breasts 30A

silver

Raphaela -- Archangel

Hair raven

Eyes gold/dark brown in human form

Breasts 36E/38D in human form

gold

Missy -- Ira's cousin -- also Nephilim/demon/human

Hair blonde

Eyes gold

Breasts 32A

Lucifer/Toni -- Ira's grandmother

Hair blonde

Eyes gold

Breasts 32FF/MMM

Periwinkle

Metatron -- Seraphim

Hair light red

Eyes gold

Breasts 32G

Royal purple

Alyda -- Vikki's mom

Hair crimson

Eyes green/ruby

Breasts 42DD

Succubus

Mor -- Demon

Hair black

Eyes black

Breasts 36B

Demon

Layla -- librarian

Hair chestnut

Eyes brown

Breasts 36C

Beth -- Succubus (weak)

Hair raven

Eyes blue-green

Breasts 32A

Cybil -- Ira's servant

Hair blonde

Eyes blue

Breasts 32B

Emily/Asmodan -- Demon

Hair raven

Eyes hazel/ruby

Breasts 32D

High level succubus

Ms. Nunes -- Ira's English teacher

Hair brunette

Eyes amber

Breasts 38B

Anael -- Ira's and Luci's daughter

Hair snow-white

Eyes blood-red/ gold-ruby

Breasts 36C

¾ angel, 1/8 demon and human

Ardat Lili -- Ira's and Mor's first born -- titan like Mor in demon form

Hair crimson human form/ ebony with angelic light infused into it

Eyes black

Breasts 32E/36G titan form

¾ demon, 1/8 angel and human

Aswang -- Ira's and Mor's fifth born -- human size with wings

Hair black

Eyes red

Breasts 32B

Ramiel -- officer in the cult -- archangel class fallen angel

Hair pink

Eye gold

Breasts 32DD

Onoskelis -- Ancient primordial being

Hair blonde

Eyes glowing red

~~~~~~~~~

Samuel -- Witch, Vampire and Herald of Hekate

Becky/Wendy - (Kelly's daughter/mother of Kelly and Samuel)

Green eyes

Blond hair

Charlotte -- Samuel's Aunt

36D breasts

Brown eyes

Raven hair

Kelly -- Samuel's sister

Green eyes

32B breasts

Strawberry Blonde hair

Lola -- Samuel's cousin

32C breasts

Amber eyes

Midnight black hair (raven)

Caramel skin

Marie -- Samuel's cousin

36DDD breasts

Emerald green eyes

Flaming Auburn hair

Aurore -- Samuel's cousin

32C breasts

Raven hair w/blue streaks

Fine raven pubic hair

Eyes emerald green

Magdalene -- Samuel's cousin

32D breasts

Blonde hair

Light green eyes

Nimue -- Vampire, Samuel's wife and Priestess of Seipowe

White (colorless) hair

Silver eyes

36A breasts

Pandora -- Numue's sister, also Vampire warrior.

Blue eyes

Raven hair

EE cup breasts