All Comments on 'Porn Star Tits'

by cosik

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
to bad

you can not stand to your own fantasies even in a erotic story. just to tell you it wasn't erotic at all and if it wasn't a fantasy you should get a lot of help

Azrael556Azrael556over 16 years ago
Deep.

Heavy emotional depth to that one. Well written. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very nice

This read like a piece of art.

wildbanker55449wildbanker55449over 16 years ago
Nice piece of writing

Very well written short story. Not the normal "fuck and suck" story. Good work.

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 16 years ago
wonderfully done

i loved it. it was about people and that is

a rare commodity around here. thanks.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Thinking man's smut -- I like it

Good writing, enjoyable story. Thank you.

mrwrong972mrwrong972over 16 years ago
Literary

Not only am I a writer, but also I teach writing, and I found this to be very well done indeed. The voice was original, the tone executed almost flawlessly. The pacing was good and the structure just complex enough to hold interest. bravo, very nicely done.

ReverendKilljoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding

Extremely well done; most stories I've read here either focus mindlessly on the sexual, or go heavy handed with dry storytelling (which doesn't belong in the erotic section). Yours however, developed in a very short time a sense of character and tone that most authors have trouble establishing within the length of your entire story. The great characterization actually ended up lending more weight and pull to the erotic sections of the story. Never melodramatic either, you kept the cliche factor well under control. I've never been impressed enough by a story here to leave an encouraging comment before, but yours well and truly deserves it. Fantastic job, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
suprisingly literary

Not true erotica but a short story about lust, social norms and the ugly side of beautiful people. This story could have been submitted on many different forums not just erotic ones. Writer has promising style and insight.

AlexD2018AlexD2018over 5 years ago
Erotic and Engrossing

I thought this one of the most well written stories i’ve read on this site. I thought the narrative voice very strong and the descriptive qualities of the writing really stood out for me. I have a fetish for breast implants (though I prefer the rounded over muscle implant as opposed to the under the muscle teardrop implant featured in this story. The former - for those hi don’t know is the more unnatural looking implant), and greatly enjoyed the descriptions of breast implants in this story. I hope other stories by you feature similar female characters as I’d be delighted to read them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous