Porn Star Transformation

Story Info
A porn game changes his sister without her brother knowing..
6.3k words
9.7k
19
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Rob groaned, leaning back in his chair, though the prospect of a new porn game for the eighteen-year-old on the cusp of going to college...well, it was enticing. Not because he had done his finals and a long summer with not much to do stretched out ahead of him, but, well, he was just bored. It was late, not even the stars shining in through the window, for the pollution of the city had wiped them out, concealing them behind a haze that no one would know was there unless they were told. There was too much light pollution there to see them clearly.

He was tired, his eyes strained, yet going to bed did not seem interesting enough to him as he eyed up the screen.

"Make your wildest fantasies come true..." He read aloud from the screen, rolling his eyes. "Yeah, yeah... C'mon, there's got to be something interesting here..."

And it was interesting, to be fair -- as far as a porn game went, to be fair. As far as he could read, for the bad grammar and spelling errors made it difficult to get through the instructions, he had to take a normal woman in the game in a normal-ish world and progress to unlock achievements, transforming her into a porn star along the way. The progress would be to find a date, get a boyfriend, get a makeover... Ugh, those were boring. At least to him. But there seemed to be more sexual achievements too, things that had a big lock symbol over them, obscuring most of what could happen in the game and change along the paths, but enough that he was keen to see more.

"Ah... What the hell..."

He clicked onto it, setting up a character that looked like his older sister. Kaley was away at college and she was just a model for the game, at least, that was what he told himself. She was as good as any, his pretty, blonde sister with her straight hair bangs swept to the side into the length of her hair. Her features were delicate and smiley, as if it was easier for her to smile than not to, the kind of woman that most guys would be head over heels for.

Well, she has had a revolving door of boyfriends since she got tits...

He smirked. Well, it wasn't as if it wasn't true...

Oh, he could upload a photo to have the character designed from that? Perfect. Anything that made it easier for him was a good thing in Rob's mind.

So, that was the character that he designed: blonde, white, though her breasts were smaller than Kaley's. That was a shame. But there was the chance in the game to up several sizes, so that was something, at least.

He didn't do much that night, sleep getting the better of him, the light of the screen making his eyes more and more tired, though that was all fine. He'd get what he needed there, he was sure of that, a little fun, a little distraction. Rob wasn't looking for more than that. A stupid, free game like that didn't need to be anything special, not when he was just trying to get a pair of big tits on a porn star's chest.

"There..."

He smirked at the screen, sitting back, the character having gotten to the third level, whatever that meant, working in a sex toy shop and with a size up in breasts. Of course, in the game, surgeries and the like were not needed. A click of the button and -- bam! It was done. Wider hips too and a curvier figure with a tight tuck of a waist, as if she had stepped out of a low budget porno.

Rob yawned, getting into bed, though he was keen to see just where his Kaley would end up in the coming days...

*

The real Kaley woke and stretched, blinking in the light of day, arms pushing above her head, though something shifted over her that had not been there before. Was her bedsheet heavier than it had been the night before?

Nah... That would have been weird.

"Mmmm..."

It was good to be awake, she thought. Today was a new day! The sun was shining, the day was only just beginning and...

Wait, what was wrong with her body? She sat up, looking down. That wasn't her sleeping T-shirt! But, oh... It was a cute one. It had a deeper neck that showed the curve of her breasts, even though she wasn't wearing a bra. If she'd been in her right mind, Kaley would have found that weirder than it was.

Still, she got up. That was what she had to do with her day, tugging her shirt down over her breasts, though her tits were larger. She wouldn't have used that word before to describe her breasts, as another word for them, but there was something about it that made her feel like it was the right thing...yeah?

Oh, what was she worried about!

Kaley laughed softly as she stood and stretched, enjoying the feel of her body, how she felt strong, confident, as if she had settled into someone else's skin. She had changed, but she was not all that worried. It felt good, it felt comfortable. Bigger breasts, her hips wider, her waist appearing narrower... None of it was anything that she was all that concerned about.

"Hm... None of these clothes suit me!"

She paused before her wardrobe, though she should not really have been all that concerned over what she was going to wear out to college that day. Her shirts... They just didn't show enough skin.

"Oh, I know!"

She grinned, taking a pair of sharp scissors to her jeans and her shirt, snipping down the neckline of the shirt and the legs off the jeans so that they showed a good bit of her legs. When she slipped them on, despite the cool air outside, they were much more her! Showing off the curves of her thicker thighs, the kind of thighs that drew eyes to them, the rough hems of the jean-shorts let her show off her best assets, turning to see how her backside looked in them too, a grin on her lips.

"Yeah! Looking good, hun-ney!"

Kaley didn't think that it was weird at all that thoughts like that were jumping into her head, more the thoughts of a perverted onlooker than something that she would have dreamed up. Giggling, she applied a more liberal coat of makeup than she usually would, her lip gloss a sparkly, girly pink that day, off out to conquer the world. Or, at least, her college campus.

Maybe the rest of the world could come the next day...

*

Saturday morning, Rob, with the house to himself, sat at his computer desk, clicking back onto his game. It was a silly goal to have, but, somehow, he'd gotten himself into the mindset that he was going to get the highest score possible in the game, right up there on the leader board, though it would be his gaming name not his real name up there, of course. Not that he cared all that much what anyone else thought about him or whether it would annoy his parents that he was playing a porno game. It was his life, after all.

He'd worked it out too. If the game was played casually, the woman in the game would become a little sluttier, no more than that. He'd done that so far and, for most people, that was as far as they would get. But he wanted to dig into those achievements, beyond the tattoos and hair styles, seeing the woman in the game maxed to the extreme in heels, clothing that barely covered anything, fucked in gangbangs... He could add more sex toys to the "box" too, butt plugs in two-inches, five-inches, ten-inches -- more still! All to show what a whore his character was, to boost him to the top of the game, his game.

Of course, that meant that he had to work his way through, if he didn't just want to pay for the extra content. With a grin and a crack of his knuckles, he got to work.

By the end of Saturday, having gamed all day, his character had progressed to level twenty-seven, teetering in heels, her hips even wider and her tits even bigger. That was not the end of it either as he had given her a new hairstyle with pigtails (slutty on a woman like that, he liked it), giving her bubble gum to chew and pop at all times. He'd upgrade that feature later, but he rather liked that too. It made her look innocent, when he had sent her home with a guy to fuck, though they were not the first in the game.

With a yawn, Rob retired for the evening, making a mental note to continue with his character in the morning. It was not as if he had anything else there that he would rather be doing at that time anyway.

*

Kaley strutted into her room with a swing to her hips, though the man behind her with his hand clasped in hers helped her act like she was the bee's knees. She didn't care that she'd only just met him down at the student club, though they had both been drinking, over twenty-one, though there was no one that really monitored that at student clubs anymore. They were old enough to join the military, so who cared if they had a few cocktails or beers or whatever?

She didn't feel drunk, though, not in her three-inch heels and her slutty shirt, exposing her midriff. Her skirt came down to her thighs, but was higher than she had ever worn before. She kissed him deeply, tongue in his mouth, wetly moaning, though she wasn't thinking about what she was doing. All she cared was that it felt good, even if it was not something that she would honestly have done of her own volition, at all, in fact.

"God, Kaley, you're such a slut."

She giggled, forcing him back, step by step, to her bed. Thank god her roommate was out, or things would have gotten very awkward!

"I know, handsome..." She all but purred. "Why don't you come put that big cock in me?"

He moaned, loving it, though Kaley didn't know his name, barely even knew what the guy she'd picked up looked like in the dim light of the bedroom. All she knew was that she fucking wanted him more than anyone else, groaning, dropping down on the bed as they stripped nude, her big arse and tits on display. The guy greedily groped her chest, moaning how big they were, though Kaley did remember that she had had to get one of her new bras out as her old ones... Well, she couldn't seem to find them anymore.

That didn't matter. Nothing mattered than taking his fat dick into her mouth, moaning around him, her eyes watering as she forced her mouth down on his cock too quickly for her comfort. Yet Kaley's comfort was not something that she was all that much thinking of anymore, too caught up in the moment to care, slurping on his shaft.

"Yeah, baby... Slutty honey... Fuck, your sweet little...unff...mouth... God, that feels...good!"

He could barely speak above her, she was just that good, aware dimly that she was on her knees beside the bed, his pre-cum smeared over her lips. She wanted him inside her, but she wanted his cum on her face too -- yes! Oh, yes, oh, yes! It was the naughtiest, dirtiest, sluttiest thought that she could bring to mind, jerking him off, moaning for him, though it would have been hotter still if she knew his name.

It didn't matter, however, none of it mattered, not as he nutted on her face, her tongue pushing out over her lower lip, eyes half-closed so that she didn't get his cum in her eyes. Not that Kaley would have known what to do if she had, moaning, whimpering, naked as his seed dripped down onto her large, heaving tits. Every snatch of breath made them rise and fall, groaning for him, though his orgasm was over too quickly as the bloke she'd brought home collapsed onto the bed.

Kaley pouted. Well, it was a start, at least. But she'd have to find someone else to please her, half-dressing again in a gown, something that should only have been worn around the home and inside, naked underneath. It was not large or fluffy but a silky, soft one that came barely down far enough to cover her pussy.

Leaving the stranger snoring on her bed, which had changed too into a deviously delightful pink one with enticing, satin sheets, she went out in search of a guy who could please her. Her straight hair had a little more bounce to it from using the curler on it to make it wavy before going out, but the need for sex... Oh, it was too great.

There had to be someone out there who appreciated her, right?

"Excuse me, mister."

She flirted in the doorway, posing there as the handsome man inside stuttered and took a step back, a bit of stubble around his jaw line, his hair a mess as if she had gotten him up out of bed. Yet he was already down to his boxers and all it took was a slip of her silk gown to reveal her tits, nipples still a little shiny with the hint of cream left there. He didn't have to know that it was another man's spunk, after all...

He let her in, kissing her frantically, muttering something about what a lucky son-of-a-bitch she was, Kaley's heart leaping. She hadn't even had to use her cheeky little line about needing someone to help her fix her shower -- but maybe she would get him into the shower with her in the morning! He could even fuck her arse!

She hadn't had a guy fuck her arse before, but she took him into her pussy that night, on all fours on a stranger's bed, his cock ploughing her cunt fully, moaning and screaming.

"Shush... Fuck... Kaley... You're gonna get us...fuck...caught..."

He knew her? She didn't remember his name, but that didn't matter, not as he pounded her like a man possessed, hips working like a piston as he crammed her full of every inch of his dick that he had to offer. She ground back on him, her huge bubble butt rolling into every thrust, though she didn't really need to do that, a good whore moaning and squealing through climax. She didn't even need to rub her clit to get there, for the massive spire of his cock pounding her full was enough, the slap of his hips against her arse filling the room.

Yet better still than anything else was the moan he gave as he climaxed inside her, hot spurts of cum filling her...but it was not enough. She needed more, so much more, hungrier for cock and cum than she had ever been, though it was all that she needed, yes, so very much so.

She moaned, lying beside him that night, her hand between her thighs, furiously masturbating to orgasm after orgasm.

Soon... Yes, soon. She would have her fill of anyone she wanted.

But she might have to go beyond the campus to find them.

*

Rob swiftly realised that the achievements beyond multiple sex partners took more time to unlock, only allowing one per day if someone wasn't paying to access the game, which was pretty annoying, he had to admit. Yet he was resolute in wanting to get the highest score without paying for it, assuming that that was the way that the scoreboard worked anyway. He didn't know, only wanted to be the best of the best, enjoying how his slutty sister was transforming on the screen before him. Over the week, he had given her tits that were wider than her hips, her hair long and flowing down to the middle of her back, thick and voluminous. She was a slut in the game, nothing like the sister that he knew, but he was keener still on the sex acts that he had lined her up for.

No more was she merely working in the sex toy shop, the character in the game looking bored out of her mind -- oh no. No, it was so much better than that, he had her stripping and pole dancing, swinging about and showing off her body! It made for some excellent cut scenes in the game and, honestly, Rob could see why people would spend so much time on it, money too for that matter.

He had plenty of time, but the money side was what he did not want to dig into all that deeply, knowing that he had to keep things safe and sensible when it came to that side. But that did not mean that he could not work hard in the game to get all the points he needed, upping her earnings by taking on extra shifts. He had to be present for the shifts too, as if the game itself was playing out in real-time, watching his animated character on the screen turning and spinning around the pole, money raining down. Rob grinned. Yeah, that would get him to the next level!

One of the interesting things that he had unlocked with her was the lowering of her inhibitions. Her character had started out automatically as straight, but what he had been able to unlock was turning her bi or pansexual -- whatever fit best. He didn't think the game discerned all that closely between the two, considering how they overlapped, but he could match her up with any partners that he liked.

In the back alley giving a blowjob.

Moaning on her back while another suitor fucked her pussy raw.

A first-time anal experience in the pleasure rooms of the strip club, selling her body, more openly, for sex.

Oh, it was hot, though he still imagined her as his sister, all dolled up to the nines in heavy makeup, even though it was still her, so very much her. He paired her with multiple partners too, chancing it for a big payday, all for the money, the points. He had to go for the most extreme sex acts, of course, as soon as they were unlocked to get the most points, though there was a risk of denial in them too. That could set him back in his game and that was very much not something that Rob wanted to see happen.

So, he played smartly, only getting Kaley in the game denied once, though that was a small stakes thing when he'd taken her back to the sex toy shop that she'd been working at. In the back, there had been video booths -- kinky for the right people -- and had her try to ride someone in there. It hadn't gone well, however, and that had, in the end, set him back a little.

No matter though...

He grinned, satisfied with his progress. He was nearly there. Nearly to the point where he would be the highest score possible. And who knew what he would unlock then?

*

Kaley could not have had any idea what her brother was up to, only knew that her life was changing, day by day. Sure, she'd gotten that job and then lost that job, then there'd been the guy who didn't want a quickie in the back of the adult store... Who wouldn't want that? She pouted at the mirror and flipped her long, blonde hair back, a pink streak in it. That had hurt her feelings a bit and she hadn't fucked anyone else for a whole two days. Two days. It had felt like a lifetime! But she hadn't wanted to jump back into things too quickly, even if things were...well...rather strange.

She still went to college, of course, but she understood that her friends thought that her new look was weird, the six-inch heels, the short skirts, the shirts that, well... They weren't what she would have chosen to wear to college. But they were all that fitted her huge tits, even if they only covered her breasts. Her modesty was preserved solely to the extent that her nipples were covered, but no more than that, for she didn't want to hide away either.

No... She thought, taking in her image before the mirror as she put red lipstick on, the lipstick of a whore. She liked how it made her lips look great when she was giving blowjobs. No, she couldn't hide her body, her assets that seemed to grow a little more every day. Even her nipples had changed shape, becoming larger and wider, the buds of them better for a lover to lock their lips around.

It was not a worry to her, her dorm room changing too, becoming such that her roommate could not even live there anymore. Strange things popped up, but she found herself liking them -- even the kooky dangling lampshade that bopped her on the head when she walked back and forth across the room. One day that was going to come down when she was with a guy and that wasn't going to be fun!

Yet Kaley didn't have any desire in herself to change it, to change anything. Let things be as they were, she thought to herself. There was nothing wrong there, no, not really. She wouldn't worry about it any more than she had to.

Her crop top was more of a bra when she went out to work at the club that night, enjoying the thrill of being up on stage. She couldn't believe that she had not tried it before! And she'd just gotten another tattoo across her butt, a big pair of lips that perfectly enticed her lovers to bite her! She was plastered in slutty tattoo, phallic symbols too, pairs of tits... Really, there was nothing off-limits to Kaley when it came to adorning her body, a belly button piercing joining her nipple rings.

12