Porn Star Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The funny thing about her body modifications though was that she didn't seem to need much time to heal after them. She just went and got them when she felt the urge to and...well...that was it. There was not really any pain, just the fun of going out and getting them done, feeling a pair of lips around a nipple ring, tugging and pulling at it so sweetly.

Fuck... Kaley bit her lip, dressing for the show, other ladies at the club giving her the side-eye. They didn't like how big her tits were, told her that she couldn't keep pumping herself full of drugs to make her breasts larger, but Kaley didn't know how to tell them that she hadn't even had surgery or anything on them. Even though her body was changing, it was just the way her body was.

But she was hot and she was horny, putting on the show of a lifetime, her big tits swaying and jiggling, her butt rising, pointing it at the crowd. Bills tucked into the waistband of her thong, though her clothing didn't exactly cover very much at all. Even her nipples were practically popping out over the cups of the bra, not quite a demi-cup but close enough for her.

She groaned, putting on a show, shaking her booty, though she was hot, so horny... Oh, she had to show off her piercings! It wasn't fair to her admirers for her not to!

"What the hell is she doing?"

The owner of the club itself tried to drag her out as she got down on the stage to the thrum of the crowd going wild. They screamed for her as she pulled her thong to the side and pounded herself right there and then with a dildo that seemed to have appeared from nowhere, plunging it into her pussy, another into her arse.

Yes... Fuck, yes, that was right! That was what she needed! She didn't need to just strip, she had to be a slut on show! She had to show off more of her body, her labia piercings, the glint of metal framing her pussy making her even more alluring than before. The thickness of the dildo in her anal passage made her head swim, though she was hot for it, lewd icons down her leg, text tattooed onto her body too.

Fuck me!

Slutty babe

Take me HARD

Do me, daddy

Cock sucking queen

Cock whore

Deepthroat diva

Pierced goddess

There was more, though she hadn't gotten it all from the same tattooist. Some she didn't even remember getting at all, but Kaley was not worried. She didn't even worry as she was carted from the club with the dildos still cramming her holes full, dragged out in disgrace but full of fervour with the thought of what she was to do next.

She wasn't just going to fuck men and take their cocks into her slutty holes, using them to please her while she pleased them too... Oh no. Her eyes gleamed as she braced herself right there in an alleyway for a suitor to press up behind her, his cock driving straight up into her anal passage, nicely stretched and prepared for him. No, she was better than that, a whore, a cock whore more than easily paying her way through college! She would get down to the porn studio and demand that they give her a role!

"Yeah, baby, do me like that..." She moaned. "Mmm, you really know how to treat a girl!"

He grunted something in her ear, his body big and bulky, pressing against her, pinning her there, yet she was where she wanted to be and there was not the hint of a notion in her mind that any of it was at all against her will. No, Kaley did every last bit of it because she wanted to, moaning, not caring who heard her, a slut there while a line of blokes queued up behind the first.

"Get on there."

"Come on, we're all waiting."

Her heart surged. They all wanted her, so much... Fuck, she loved that, she loved to be so hot and so kinky that men could not help but desire her. Digging her fingers into the old, rough brickwork around the back alley, Kaley screamed as she climaxed, though she was too far gone to tell whether there was a cock in her arse or her pussy. All she felt was wave after wave of climax pounding through her, desire coursing through, all in the best of ways.

She was better than what she had been shown as so far, the next day bringing her to a high-paying client's private hotel room, her excitement for working at the porn studio (or at least trying to) growing and growing. But she had to make that money too in her ridiculously high heels, dropping to her knees in a group of guys to blow them all, jerking off those that she could not wedge into her mouth right away.

"Fuck, she's so hot."

"Where'd you find a slut like her?"

But there were women too, the men egging them on, laughing, though the ladies had their own agenda in taking their pleasure from Kaley. They ground their pussies up to her face, soaking her with their juices, using her face as if she was nothing more than a sex toy to them, moaning, groaning, recording everything.

They'd probably make money off her, but that was something that Kaley wanted, all in a perverse way. She wanted to see her slutty videos of getting gangbanged and cum on, cream dripping down her, rubbed into her massive, wobbling tits. Why shouldn't she show off her body when everyone wanted her?

Arousal dripped down her face from the pussy she was eating out, though a guy lined up behind her to shove her pussy full of his cock. He rammed deep and she moaned in climax into the woman's shaved pussy. Yet where Kaley was a slut, she would not have dared say that of the client she was servicing, lusting for it so much.

She had not changed out of her heels and skirt, but her thong was pulled to the side, hugging the guy's cock as he fucked her roughly, as if she was the last fuck he would ever get. He didn't care for her comfort, yet Kaley was right where she wanted to be as he filled her deeply. With the skirt pushed up over her lower back, the tattoos on her arse were visible, the arrows pointing towards her holes.

Fill slut here

Cum whore breeding station

She'd have to get more tattoos, she thought through a haze of pleasure, one load of cum dumped into her pussy as she was dragged up onto the sofa on her back, a bloke at either end of her. Yes, she wanted more, even as a cock drove up into her arse, lifting her buttocks from the sofa, another grinding into her mouth and down her throat. With her head tipped back on the sofa cushion, she craved it too much, imagining all the piercings and slutty things she could get for herself, everything that she could imagine. She wanted more, always more, her computer back home already bursting with all manner of kinky things, recordings of her exploits, too many to even list.

When she got home, she'd find videos of her time there all over the internet, all on the paid sites, earning far more from her and her body than she had even been paid for the experience.

Pussy Stuffed Whore. Double Anal Queen. Size Queen Breeding Bitch. The Slut No Man Can Please. Stuffed and Stretched for Your Pleasure.

All titles of the porn videos that would go up of her, exclusive access, so much more for Kaley there than merely screwing around. And she wanted it all as they slammed into her, her body aching and splattered with cum, though it was still not enough for her. Yet the time was right and she could only moan, whimpering, wanting more, two cocks trying to wedge into her mouth at once, her backside grinding back, losing herself in the moment.

On her back, a cock in her pussy and one in her mouth.

On top of a guy, his cock in her pussy, another behind her ramming her arse full. Oh, and one more slamming right down into her throat.

A guy laughing, recording her, his fist sliding deep into her pussy, fingers pressed together to ease its passage. Yet one was not enough as she whined, demanding more, the man forced to press both hands together, palm to palm, as he fisted her sloppy mess of a cunt.

Her breasts jiggled with every stroke and shift of her body, yet Kaley didn't want anything different, even if she didn't understand quite how her life had changed. She could not think too much on it, not when everything felt so good, a mindless slut, needing only what she needed right then and there.

She was a slut and she could have everything she wanted in the world -- as long as it involved becoming a porn star extraordinaire...

*

Rob sighed and studied the screen, though it was a self-satisfied sigh of completion. He'd only just gone and done it, completed the whole game, every side level or quest, as one pleased, and the main game too. Everything that could possibly be unlocked had been unlocked.

Every tattoo. Every slutty hairstyle. Every body part. Every body type. Every tit size -- of course, that had been maxed out.

Every scenario, every partner, every gangbang, every orgy. He'd even gotten his character into the porn studio making money, which allowed him to continue playing the game as and when the developers added additional scenarios. He didn't know if he would go that far with it, however.

He'd even redecorated her entire room while his character was out making money and points for him. Sure, there was a lot of pink in there, but it was different, not her usual style, which had been a little rougher and a little tomboyish before -- not too much though. To be honest, he hadn't paid her all that much attention, the character changing in line with his preferences, a porn star extraordinaire that he had put through sex work after work. She'd done every sex act imaginable, however dirty, fucked as many women as men, the top of her "game" in the porn industry, the most coveted porn star in the game. There was even talk of an expansion still to come, which he was a little more interested in than, honestly, he thought he had any right to be.

Maybe he'd gotten a little more hooked on the game than anticipated...

What he did not yet know was that she had matched every move he'd made in the game, her hair thick and full, perfect for grabbing in the throes of passion, more than just the character featuring in his wet dreams. She'd turned into a real porn star, even casting aside her studies, for what interest did Kaley have in learning anymore, considering that she was earning so much money otherwise? Her body was hot and ready for so much more than sitting and learning and she was a distraction to the other students anyway, despite her grades.

Everyone knew her in her college town, the slutty Kaley, though it was not as if they did not envy her a little. Who wouldn't, with a hot body like that and money to burn? She was taller even than before, though no one could quite work out what had happened there, but they put it down most often to the heels she was wearing.

The tattoos... Kaley didn't even bother covering those up most of the time anymore, only when it suited her and her outfits. Her tits were most often on show, with just a pasty to cover them, or a cross of bondage tape. She was gorgeous, after all, so who would have wanted to hide her tits away? That meant that every slutty image, even depictions of her sucking dicks splashed across her back.

Others talked about how much work she'd had done, her tattoos, her breasts, even her thick, round arse. Not that she cared, up to seven-inch stilettos, her feet bare but for the shoes, wearing fishnets, stockings, anything that made her feel sexy. The porn studio shoots left nothing to the imagination, zooming in on her fat arse, her wide hips, her moans as she cried out her lust and passion. With three dildos in her pussy and two in her arse too, monster dicks, she was the most popular porn star ever to work at the studio, top of the rankings in the world.

But soon she'd have to take a little break to see her brother and family... Wouldn't that be nice?

Back at home, Rob chewed the inside of his cheek. Speaking of which...his sister... Wasn't she coming back for a visit soon? Damn it, he hadn't even opened the door to her room in months. Wasn't he supposed to make sure everything was ready in there for her, fresh sheets and the like?

Yeah... Yeah, he should really get on that. But what changed everything was the fact that he stopped dead in his tracks on entering the bedroom. His mind ground to a halt.

Why the fuck was her bedroom like the one in the game? Even the pictures of Kaley with her friends that were around the room, pinned up on the corkboard, were of her like in the game! With big tits and a big arse and so much more that was in the game... What the hell was going on? Everything was the same and when he brought up her name on his phone too, her BookFace page, all he saw was her, all tatted up, naked, showing off as if she was so much more than just his sister.

Fuck...

She was even hotter like that than she was in the game. Scrolling through pictures, he sweated at the public profile, images of her with so many huge cocks in her, sex toys that befitted the size queen (XXXL being the smallest size available) that he had turned her character into. There was no way that she could have naturally taken dicks like that, stretched gapingly wide and far beyond any natural way for a human.

Rob puffed out his cheeks, filled with air, turning his gaze, once more, to her room. The sex toys lined up on the shelves, monsters with names like "Pussy Destroyer 2.0 XXXXL" and "Pleasure Beast" -- which was a size that was no longer carried in stores, he was sure -- betraying the new abilities of his sister's holes. Well, if she did match up to the character in the game that he'd played, fisting and fucking and stuffing herself full every chance she got, she'd be able to take, like, four of those at once, no problem at all.

He swallowed, hard.

It was hot.

Too fucking hot.

His jaw dropped and he shook his head.

"What the actual fuck?"

The game... It had not been just a game. And that changed everything.

His sister had suddenly gotten a whole lot more interesting!

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
The Bimbo App - The Naughty Mommy 01 A naughty mommy bimbofies her daughter to get closer to her!in Incest/Taboo
Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 01 What if my Mommy and Daddy make porn?in Mind Control
A Wife Transformed Pt. 01 The Homecoming, returning to find a very different wife.in Erotic Couplings
Bluepilled Ch. 01 An amoral young scientist brainwashes his mother.in Mind Control
More Stories