Porn Star's Daughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why wasn't I beyond such things? My mother had certainly tried her best to bring me into womanhood. I had been at fault this whole time.

Punk Girl suddenly moved on the screen, leaping to her feet. My eyes flew to the action, my mouth dropped open, and my fingers froze mid-fap.

Once she was on her feet, she leapt onto my father. She must have weighed as light as a feather to him, and he caught her with ease. His giant dick, mostly wet with her saliva (but not all of it, I noted), jutted underneath her tiny ass.

As he held her, she reached between her legs and grabbed it, and stuffed the head into her pussy. "Fuck yes!" she growled. "Give me that beast!"

It was cheesy, and it was typical porn dialogue. Coming from her, though, it actually sounded completely appropriate. The look on her face was absolutely ferocious. She steadied herself, and wrapped her legs around my Daddy's waist, and with a sudden squeeze of her thighs she slammed herself down. As he bottomed out, she screamed in primal satisfaction.

I watched in paralyzed fascination as her pussy compressed onto his pelvis. Somehow, in some way, his monstrosity was embedded entirely inside Punk Girl's tiny body. Not a single centimeter, not one millimeter, of his cock was showing.

Everything stopped. The look on my father's face was priceless. It was a mixture of surprise, pain, and... glory. Punk Girl gripped him tightly, with her arms and legs clawing onto him and holding him close to her. She looked like a sexual version of a Face Hugger from Alien, in her own way. There was no way he was going to be able to extract her from his body.

Somewhere, off camera, I heard a crew member say, "Oh my God!" It was faint, but audible.

Punk Girl was breathing heavily, which didn't surprise me. I could not believe that I... I mean, she, could take him all into her body like that. I looked back at the pillow which poorly hid the behemoth toy, and tried to imagine it fitting inside of my own body. The thought of it ramming tip to hilt in one motion made me shudder in fear.

And yet, that's exactly what she had done. She may not have deep-throated him, but so far she was the only one to actually consume his dick all the way.

Then she started to move. I'm not saying that she wiggled, nor shimmied, nor anything small and controlled. She started to hump him, her legs flexing and contracting faster than I ever thought possible, his cock emerging and then disappearing into her too quick to follow.

My father was long enough and big enough to give her stability as she chaotically fucked him, a rail to guide her fleshy channel. Her wild red mohawk flailed about as she raged against his body.

My fingers had found their spot again, and I was rubbing furiously. It wasn't quite in time with Punk Girl - there was nothing that could match that! - but I pounded away at my own flesh.

My emotions were all over the place. I found myself getting more frustrated, more angry at myself. I saw this girl, and it was impossible not to see myself as a spiritual cousin to her. She could have been me in another life, in another attitude. Her face looked nothing like me, but I could place my body, my physique, mapped onto hers.

When I looked down at my hand in my underwear, now darkened and sopping wet with my own fluids, I hated it. Unicorns? Faeries? Are you fucking kidding me?

I pulled my hand from underneath and, taking the fabric with both hands, I pulled with all the strength my skinny, weak arms could muster. Wet cotton fabric is easy to tear, however, and the fabric tore almost immediately, decapitating a few fantastical creatures in the process.

My pussy lips, red and distended, were now free. It felt like they approved of my actions. Glistening and throbbing, demanding attention, my clit ready to be assaulted, as if to say, it's about time, bitch!

I pawed at my pussy with a new vigor, and was instantly rewarded with a shocking orgasm. I felt it in my spine, and my ass clenched in glee as the rhythms of the orgasm pounded into me like ocean waves.

More! More! I felt my clit tell me, so I obliged.

Punk Girl was screaming in joy as she rode through her multiple orgasms. Every time she came, she arched her back, pressing her groin into his. Her tiny nipples seemed to point straight into the sky, and my father leaned forward to take one in his teeth. She came again. I came again.

And again. She arched. I lifted my ass off the bed for some reason as mine hit. It made no sense because there was nothing there, but I wanted to push against something with my pelvis. I was having orgasms too, but I really, really, really wanted to fuck something.

Something.

I looked at the pillow.

No! a voice screamed, from somewhere... far away.

That's when I heard my father's breathing on the video. It was growing strained, more guttural. I turned my attention back to the video and saw Punk Girl grinning sardonically.

Lying on my bed, my legs were jelly. She, on the other hand, effortlessly, pulled herself off of my Daddy's dick, and grabbed it with one hand while still staying locked to his torso. Despite my sexual focus, I still marveled at her muscle control.

Once again, she had his cock in her hand, stroking it. On her tiny body, the head came to her tits. It was impossible not to wonder how the fuck did she get that thing inside of her.

"Give it to me," she snarled. "Come on! Give it to me!"

I raised my hips into the air again, my fingers fucking my own hole. I wanted him to give it to her too.

He did. That marvelous cock...

Did I just think that?

... erupted onto her body. Within seconds her neck, chin, and chest were coated.

My own free hand found my chest, and I ran it across my flat breasts until it found the nipple. I squeezed as hard as I could, and my world became a turbulent whirlwind. I felt like I was on fire, the searing pain/pleasure of my nipple being squeezed, the grasping of my pussy attempting to amputate my fingers, my clit throbbing in approval.

I rolled over on the bed and bit into the pillow to stifle my screams and breathing. I couldn't afford to wake my mother and have her find me like this. Without looking, my hand flopped on the bed to find the remote. A little fumbling, and I found the "stop" button. The porno went to black.

Then, so did my world.