Porn Star's Daughter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing was going to stop me. I was going to finally have the orgasm that I deserved, my purity gone, my soul cleansed of pure thoughts.

"Shannon?"

I heard my father's voice outside the bathroom door. My eyes bolted open in fright. I was acutely aware of my position, and it wasn't good. Here I was, on all fours, on the floor of the shower. I had my hand deep in my pussy, and my mouth filled - literally - with my father's cock. Fake cock, but still!

"You've been in there a while," he continued. "Are you okay?"

I tried to take my mouth off the cock so that I could respond. I needed him to go away. Just for a couple of minutes. We can talk then.

I couldn't do it. My mouth couldn't release his dick. Apparently when the head had slid completely inside, it had nestled just behind my teeth, and I would need both hands to pull it free. There was no fucking way I was going to take my hand away from my pussy, however.

"Shannon?" he called, softly.

His voice sounded melodic to my ears. Hearing him call my name set off fireworks somewhere inside. To my surprise, my body responded as if a zillion little electric tongues touched me everywhere. My orgasm, which was coming forward like a steady train, now jumped the tracks. I couldn't stop now if I wanted to.

I moaned, completely unable to stop myself. Oh please, say my name. Say my name...

"Shannon?" he repeated, with a little more worried tone.

Oh my god, he thinks something's wrong! He's going to come in. He's going to think I'm hurt or passed out or something. He's going to see me like this.

My climax jumped 3 spaces forward. It was right there. Right there!

Oh no, did I want him to see me like this? Is that why I was so close? Couldn't think of that now, though. Not now. Now I had a mission.

Get out of your head, Shannon!

I wanted him to say my name again. Say it, with the simulacra of his own cock stuck in his daughter's mouth, her fingers buried in a frantic push towards the finish line. Like a lion waiting to pounce on its prey, waiting for it to make the final move, my orgasm hovered just at the edge of glory in anticipation.

A pause. Another pause. Silence.

For fuck's sake, say my name!

"Shannon?"

That did it. There was a slight pause, the briefest of moments, when the air seemed to rush out of the room and I had a severe case of tunnel vision. Then, the explosion in my ears, and the flash of light that blinded my eyes, struck with intense force. Having my pussy and my mouth stimulated at the same time was a new experience, to be sure, but there was no denying the electric charge that coursed through my body came from my father's voice.

As quickly as I could, with my arms and legs quivering in a gelatinous mess and my orgasm not quite subsided, I grabbed the dildo with both hands and freed myself from it.

Trying to keep my voice as steady as possible, I said, "Yes, Daddy?"

"Are you okay?" he asked again.

I slinked to the bottom of the shower floor, completely unable to hold up my own body weight. My dildo towered above me, still erect and standing on the floor. My hand tightly gripped the base of the cock for support, as if it were keeping me from sliding down the drain with the falling water.

I convulsed in aftershocks, the impact of what was happening to me still not registering completely.

"Yes, Daddy," I said, and another orgasm hit me hard. Talking to my father while holding this replica, in the middle of an orgasm, was having its own effect on my libido. Suddenly sonorous, his rich baritone seemed to resonate along my nerve endings, keeping my bliss at a high peak.

I inhaled and attempted to keep my voice steady. "I'll be right out," I said as smoothly as I could. If he could only see me, a quivering, shuddering, shaking mess on the shower floor, holding onto this image of himself, I can only imagine what he would have thought.

My attempt at a strong vocal answer seemed to have placated him. "Okay," he said. "It's getting close to lunchtime." Another pause. "Your tea is cold."

I took a deep breath. "Thank you," I managed to say, before I collapsed completely on the floor of the shower. The water was now growing cold and fell unceremoniously onto my body, but not quite able to prompt me to move from my exhausted stupor.

All I wanted to do was sleep. The only thing that was preventing me from passing out completely was the fact that my breathing was too hard, too ragged. I had no energy left, and it took me a full two minutes to get the strength to stand up straight. By that point, the water had run completely cold.

Not even standing completely, I slapped at the faucet to get the water to turn off, managing only after several frustrating tries. I limped my ass out of the shower and grabbed a towel. Before tending to myself, though, I reached into the shower and retrieved my dildo. Carefully drying it off, I then took one of my extra t-shirts and wrapped it around the cock, before putting it back into my bag.

Confronted with a lack of underwear, I contemplated putting my bra and panties back on, but I just couldn't bring myself to do that. I settled for putting the bra back on, because otherwise I would have created very obvious titty peaks on any t-shirt I chose. As it was, it would be bad enough as the lace didn't provide any padding at all.

But my panties had been soaked for hours of arousal. I just couldn't do it; that didn't seem so much naughty as gross, so decided to go commando.

The feeling of raw denim against my raw, freshly fapped pussy and my exposed buttocks was... magical.

Once more, I saw myself in the mirror with just the jeans and bra, but this post-orgasmic me was far more confident, and far more natural with the look. I had a fleeting temptation just to exit the bathroom as I was dressed and see my father's reaction. Common sense kicked in, though, and I pulled on a clean t-shirt.

As expected, my nipples did their little "Hey! I'm here!" impression, but there was nothing I could do about that. A few days ago (or was it just yesterday?) I would have been mortified and spent hours, if necessary, looking for ace bandages to wrap around my chest.

Now, though, I shrugged, and muttered to myself, "Fuck it." Leaving everything else in place - something else the "old" me would never have done - I walked out of the bathroom to go face my father. I mean, join him for lunch.

It was only as I left the bathroom that I realized I hadn't bothered to wash myself at all.

12