Porn Star's Daughter Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," I heard myself whisper.

Tracy's eyes met mine, but she didn't stop sucking on my nipple. I indicated my other nipple with a glance, the hint unmistakeable. I rotated a little so that she had access to the nipple, and she took it in her mouth without a word. I could feel her frame shift across my body, and her bare chest fell across my stomach. The extra weight was both expected and unexpected, the smell of her hair filled my nostrils, and I could still taste the sweat from nipples on my tongue.

I thought my senses were on overload, until I felt her fingers probing at my cunt again. My hips raised up to push against her hand, and pulled her head tighter against my chest.

"Let me know if I suck too hard," she said, lifting her mouth from my body. "Sometimes I can get carried away."

With that, she started sucking my nipple and it felt like it might be ripped completely off my chest. At the same time, her fingers started wiggling inside me, and I felt like she was taking over my entire body. She had me pinned, with my most sensitive sexual organs being stimulated beyond my control. I began to imagine myself as being captured, held prisoner, and forced to endure the most pleasurable sexual experience of my life.

I loved it. I wanted her to pin me down, lock me in so that I couldn't move. I wanted her to take me, force me to come for her. And I wanted to do that. Come for her, let her know how much I loved what she was doing.

My nipple flourished in her mouth, expanding her repertoire of mature sensations (since when did I think of my nipple as a 'her'?). I could have tried all my life to touch myself in new and interesting ways, and never gotten to the level of glory that Tracy was doing for me.

Tracy turned her hand a little, and then began stroking the front wall of my pussy, and my eyes shot open. Her body was blocking my vision, so I had no idea what she was doing, but suddenly I had the urge to pee. At the same time, I felt the progress bar on my orgasm surge forward to the Maximum Thrill Line. Was that my "G-spot?"

"Oh god, don't stop," I panted. Thankfully, she didn't. Instead she sucked on my nipple even harder. You're going to get one hell of a hickey. Don't stop, for the love of Christ, don't stop! Don't stop, Redd, don't stop! Whatever you do, please don't stop!

"Shhh!" she warned, and then sucked on my nipple some more. My head was reeling. Did I just say that out loud? I looked over at the bedroom door, almost expecting it to open and my father standing there. It remained closed, but both of us froze, waiting to see if I had actually woken my father.

Her fingers remained stock still in my cunt, even when I propped myself onto my elbows and held my breath in horrific anticipation of being caught. If my father had come in, we would have missed the opportunity to disengage. I don't think either one of us wanted her to extract her hand from my pussy for fear it might put an end to our encounter entirely.

The moment had gone, though, and my orgasm began to retreat. After a minute where neither of us moved, it felt like the coast was clear. My pussy impulsively contracted around her fingers, and she began moving them inside me once more.

After a moment, Tracy began to shuffle down the bed until she was now squarely between my legs, and was staring at my still-swollen, puffy, sopping wet pussy. I felt extremely self conscious, but then I saw her looking at it with wonder and awe.

"You have the most gorgeous pussy," she said, trying to ease my concerns. She ran her fingers through my lips, causing my hips to shudder and jerk in response. "It's so adorable! I could just lick you right up!"

I swallowed hard. Her face was so close that I could feel the moist, hot breath against my inner thigh. Her fingers continued to move back and forth, sliding through my labia (I guess that stupid health class was good for something after all, since I now knew what to call that place that she was touching... me-e-e-e...)

"Do you think you can stay quiet?" she asked, smiling.

I nodded, not confident that I could speak at a reasonable volume.

"Good," she said, feeling my pussy lips slide in-between her fingers. "Because I want you to take all that energy, all that passion, and focus it on coming all over my mouth."

"Oh god," I croaked. I guess I could say something without screaming it after all.

"Just remember," she warned. "If you get too loud, I'm going to have to stop."

She pulled her hand away for emphasis. I looked at her in a panic. "You don't want me to stop, do you?" she challenged. I shook my head. No fucking way!

"That's good," she purred. I felt her hand cover my mound once more. She had a look on her face of pure bliss, of a woman who knew she was going to enjoy what she was about to do almost as much as I was.

My engine revving once more, I lay back down on the bed but kept my eyes glued to the scene unfolding between my legs. Heh. "Unfolding." Tracy has completely unfolded me!

I lost my train of thought as her hand had twisted, palm up, and a finger began probing at my entrance once more. It was the same as before, and yet different. I watched from the most surreal perspective, my body now seeming like it belonged to someone else. My mind flashed to those Point-of-View videos, and suddenly had a hard time reconciling the fact that I wasn't just watching porn.

She's got her finger inside you, you idiot! Of course it's not a porno!

Tonight was a night of firsts. Had it only been the fact that she had touched my breasts in the bathroom, I'd have had weeks of masturbation material. It was the first time that I had ever seen a man's cock, let alone my father's cock. It was the first time I'd been a voyeur while other people were having sex. It was the first time I'd kissed a woman. It was the first time I'd ever let one give me an orgasm. And now I was going to have another first - having someone go down on me. And it was going to be a woman.

None of these things would have been in my wildest dreams this morning. I could only guess that this was my way of coping, to compare it to the only sex I knew - porn.

It was all happening too fast. Way too fast. Bt it was like trying to stop a freight train while being tied to the tracks. No, that's not a great metaphor, because I also wanted this to happen. I wanted to lose my virginity, wanted to get the relief from the agonizing horniness I've had for so long.

I stared at Tracy's face as she peered back at me, framed by the "V" shape of my spread legs. She was so close to me that I could actually feel her lips gently brushing against me. Or was she? It was so subtle, I couldn't tell if it was my imagination. I squirmed, clenching my ass cheeks in a desperate, misguided attempt to reach her.

She was so incredibly beautiful. The girl next door, all grown up into the person who was, quite literally, the woman of my dreams. I had shocked myself with my first-ever lesbian sex dream, and here she was, actually spreading my pussy with her fingers. If it weren't for the fact that I was so wired from the day's activities, I would have wondered if I was dreaming again.

I was mesmerized by her. She had been a porn star, for crying out loud. The subject of many men's (and women's apparently) fantasies. She could have anyone that she wanted, and here she was about to go down on me.

Without warning, I was hit with an incredible feeling of self-conscious anxiety. Was I too wet? Oh god, did I smell?

My heart rate quickened, and not because of the sex. Suddenly I felt a need to apologize, but for what I had no idea. My imperfections, certainly, but maybe not living up to expectations? But what kind of expectations could she have of me, having just met me? Maybe she expected me to simply enjoy what she was doing.

When her tongue reached out and lapped at me, I nearly went through the roof. I put the meat of my hand into my mouth to stop from screaming.

Don't scream - she's going to stop! Don't scream!

I won't say that all my self-conscious mental ramblings went away, because they didn't. They were, however, violently wrenched from my consciousness as the most pleasurable experience I ever had completely engulfed my entire being.

She was good. No, that's not quite fair, she was amazing. As she licked me, probed me, kissed me, I felt a warm feeling start to spread out from inside my body that wasn't sexual. I looked back down at her and watched her close her eyes as she ate me out. She was really into it. I double-checked my mental recorder to observe and memorize everything she did. I wanted to do the same to her. I wanted to be special to her, like she was becoming to me. I wanted to give her the best orgasm she'd ever had.

I wanted to do that for her, because I knew - I knew - she was going to do that for me in a few moments time.

But how could I possibly be worthy? Once again, I realized that she had a lifetime of experience, where I had none. I watched her get fucked within an inch of her life, not even an hour ago, and I thought I could beat that?

Still, I wanted to make her feel like she was making me feel. There had to be some way of giving her the same thing. If there was only a way that we could share what I was feeling; I had to try.

"I want you to come, but don't come yet," she said, her voice breaking into my inner monologue.

"O-okay," I said, but my response was simply a mumble. Apparently when one set of lips was being fondled, the other set didn't work so well.

"Tell me, sweetie," she said, grinning. Her chin was shiny with my fluids. It looked raw and dirty, and I loved it. "Do you have a vibrator, or dildo, or something?"

Reflexively, and without intending to, my eyes flicked to my backpack. Unintentionally I had just revealed my biggest secret. I looked back at her quickly, hoping that she didn't notice.

Of course she noticed.

She slid off the bed, and went over to my backpack. "Wait!" I cried, trying to reach for her and prevent her from opening the bag, but my legs were jelly and never budged from their spread-eagle position. I heard the zip of the bag, and a huge grin broke out over her face.

"Oh my!" she cooed. "Now this is impressive!"

She pulled out my dildo - I mean, the dildo. She had to know what it was. It looked exactly like what she had stuffed in her mouth and her cunt only a few minutes before. There was absolutely no mistaking it.

Her face revealed nothing of the kind, however. She simply hefted it in her hands to get the weight, and looked at me with a huge smile.

"You can take this?" she asked.

"I don't know," I admitted. I wanted to die. I closed my legs and started to reflexively curl up into a fetal position. "I've never used it."

"Well, then," she said, coming back to the bed. "You obviously brought it here for a reason."

I wanted to tell her that it was an accident, that it was only in my bag because I didn't want my mother to find it. But then I remembered how I had rubbed myself with it in the car, and how I had managed to get the head in my mouth in the shower. I realized, then, that even though I had told the truth about fucking myself with it, I was lying in the spirit of the question.

Before I knew it, she was back at the foot of the bed, gently pushing my knees apart. Reluctantly, I rolled back into position and allowed my legs to spread once more.

"That's it, sweetie," Tracy said.

"I don't know," I said, worried. "I don't think I can take that."

"Well, you'll never know if you don't try," Tracy said, winking at me as she got back to where she was. "Don't worry, baby. I promise not to hurt you."

Her eyes looked soft and sincere. I felt like I could lose myself in them. There was a hint of a smile in them, but also a warmth. A calmness started to spread as I realized that I could trust her. Slowly, I reached down with my hand and brushed her red hair from her face so that I could see her better. I was on autopilot, and I ran my fingers through her hair with true affection. As I did, I began to pull her face closer to my pussy.

She obliged, and began licking me once more. Again, her fingers probed me, feeling my insides. Even though she had fingered me before, it was still strange to feel something inside me, moving. She was fucking me with her fingers, sucking me with her tongue, and I was loving the sensations even as I struggled against my own emotional insecurities.

Any second-guessing evaporated from my mind the moment I felt pressure at my opening. Every sensation in my body disappeared with the exception of what she was doing to my pussy. All at once, the weight of what was happening hit me. It was too surreal to be fathomable.

I was losing my virginity. To a woman. Not just any woman, of course. It just happened to be my father's girlfriend who was about to fuck me with a replica of my father's dick.

It was impossible to understand what was right and what was wrong any more. The pressure at my cunt increased slightly, and I felt my body opening up a little in response. Tracy didn't try to jam it inside me, thank god, but she pulsed it against me while licking me.

"Don't come," she said again, but I was stuck too far in the back corner of my mind's prison cell to do that. I contemplated asking her to stop, if only to get my bearings. I was confused, and didn't really know how to process the significance of what was happening to me.

The pressure increased some more, and I felt the stretching of my skin begin to signal the beginnings of pain, but then it would withdraw and I was left with that "good stretch" feeling.

If only Simone could see me now, came the thought out of nowhere.

I opened my eyes - I wasn't even aware that I had closed them - and watched Tracy. Right now, she owned me. She had me in every possible way, and as I watched her complete devotion to my body and to my pleasure, I felt like I was doing her a disservice by not even trying to give this a chance.

She caught me looking at her, and she looked up long enough to say, "It gets easier every time."

I wasn't sure if she was talking about taking the huge dildo, or having sex. Either way, I had no basis for comparison and had to trust her.

Trust her. I had a wacky view of myself from outside my body, and felt ashamed of myself. If I hadn't trusted her, would I be in this situation?

I felt a bigger push this time, and now I felt... full. I drew in my breath as a gasp, and reached for something to hold on to.

Tracy's fingers began to run over my stomach, occasionally sliding across my clit. "Breathe, baby," she said. "Does it hurt?"

"N-no," I stammered. "So... so full!"

"Well, that's because you got the head inside you," Tracy said, proudly.

I looked down between my legs. She had moved aside far enough for me to see the remainder of the dildo hanging outside my body. It was a lewd sight, my father's cock head buried in my pussy, and the rest of him just waiting to plow into me.

I didn't mean to do it. I didn't mean to think of it that way. In a very real sense, it wasn't true - it was just a toy, with no actual significance other than the fact that it was a silicone toy made for pleasuring women. I added all of the incestuous thoughts.

And I loved it.

Team Shutupandfuck me had grown more powerful, more resourceful. It had gathered forces from every perverted corner of my psyche that cowered from insecurity. Out of nowhere I felt a surge of resolve, of a confession. I didn't have to be 'good' all the time. I could be a bad girl, and like it. My mind, my fantasies, and my libido shouldn't be a prison, and I felt like I had just opened up my cage towards freedom. I allowed my sexual liberty to sing a cry of defiance, and suddenly I didn't care. Maybe it was the hormones talking, perhaps it was that I was intoxicated by lust and the overwhelming sexual power of my own body, but I embraced my depravity in pure rebellion.

My legs began to shake, and my stomach turned into knots. I went from "I don't think I'm going to come again tonight" to here it fucking comes! in about three heartbeats.

My back arched, and I could almost hear Tracy telling me to trust her, let her take me there. Let it go, and I very much wanted to do that.

"Don't come!" she warned, her voice cross and tense. The strictness of her tone caught me by surprise, a start contrast of the caring and comforting soothing notes from before. My rebelliousness met an unstoppable force, and I submitted to it in all humility.

It was a shock to my system. I was able to hold off, but just barely.

Tracy brought my hand to the dildo shaft. "Hold this," she said.

I grabbed it, and felt the girth once more. I couldn't get my hand around it, but I had enough purchase to begin moving it in and out in the same rhythm. I relished the feeling of being so full, so complete. With each pulsing movement, my mind began to refocus on the sensations, and the remnants of my new found attitude felt alive and well.

As I began to fuck myself with the cock, I felt more and more in control. I had denied myself this ever since I saw it for the first time in my bedroom, and jesus fucking christ what had I been missing?

Tracy stood up, and then climbed over me and straddled my face. I knew this moment was coming, and in some strange way, I felt prepared for it. I should have been nervous, or anxious, or disturbed by being this close to a woman's pussy, but this was my chance to show Tracy how good I could be.

I felt her fingers go through my hair as she stared down at me through the valley of her breasts. I couldn't see her face very well, but then again I was completely enthralled by her pussy which was coming closer, closer.

She held my head still with her hands, and I felt her force my attention back up to her face. Her eyes were very serious, but the tone of her voice was once again friendly, seductive.

"I told you that you were going to make me come," she said. "And when you do, then you can come. You can fuck yourself as much as you want with that dildo, but you must wait for me to come before you do. Do you understand?"

But... but... you promised that I could come on your face!

Immediately, I felt a profound sense of shame for my ingratitude. Sure, she had teased me with the promise of riding her tongue to another orgasm, but did she owe it to me? Did I deserve this disappointment for feeling so entitled?

So instead, I nodded without saying a word. She smiled in satisfaction, and then pulled my face into her pussy.

I had no idea what to do. I never really watched lesbian porn (I'm straight, after all. Right?), so I couldn't use that as a frame of reference. Most of the straight porn where the guy goes down on the girl didn't look like it would work well in real life, so even that was no help.

I stuck out my tongue to taste her, and I felt her hand in my hair tighten. With my tongue out, she started to guide my head where she wanted me to be. I tried to lick and suck on anything I could reach, and she would move her hips in the right direction until I "found" what she wanted me to do. Once I understood what she was doing, I just kept on trying to do it.

Apparently, I must have been doing something right, because she began to grind down on my face.

"That's it, Shannon," she said, and I realized it was the first time she had used my name since she came into my room. "Right there."