Porn Star's Daughter Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of my name struck home. It forced me to focus on her, bringing me straight into the moment. Her moment.

I attacked her pussy with, well, more of the same. Her hands in my hair kept me exactly where she wanted them, and I didn't really mind. I felt a strong desire to please her, and this seemed to be working.

"Keep fucking yourself," she ordered. I had been so focused on her, that I had actually forgotten the cock inside my pussy! I began to slide it back and forth, which seemed a lot easier now. My body began to hum in reaction.

"That's it," she said, looking back. "Do that. Keep fucking yourself with your father's cock."

My eyes flew open. I looked up at her in horror. She knew!

She recognized the look in my eyes, and tried to soothe me. "Oh, baby, it's okay," she purred. She started rocking her hips back and forth a little, fucking my face gently, but firmly. "I knew you loved looking at your father's monster dick tonight."

I didn't respond. I couldn't. All I could do was stare back at her. "Didn't you?" she prompted, wanting me to confess. I nodded, once.

She pushed a little harder against my face. "I've known your father for a long time," she said. "Did you really think that I wouldn't recognize it when I pulled that massive cock from your bag?"

I closed my eyes in shame. She tightened her grip in my hair, and I looked up at her again. "Tsk, tsk," she said. "Of course I recognized it. And all it did was confirm what I already knew."

She was confusing me. Her voice sounded soft, comforting, but the words that she used seemed harsh. "Oh, Shannon, you poor thing," she continued. "Wanting something that you can't have. Believe me, I know the feeling." Her hips began rocking a bit more insistently against my face. I felt her fingers loosen, only to get a better grip.

"At least you have a good substitute," she said, glancing over her shoulder. I was fucking myself with the dildo in rhythm of Tracy's hips. "Not everyone can have that. You should be careful, though. It can get addictive."

She flipped her hair so that she could get a clear view of me licking her. I could imagine that she could only see my eyes and the bridge of my nose from that viewpoint, but her direct line-of-sight between her eyes and mine made for a strong enough connection.

"Trust me," she said, breathily. "Once you get used to it, nothing else ever feels the same."

She was really grinding against my face now, her hips making more pronounced circular motions as she used my face. Her arousal was contagious, and I felt my own crest rising in my internal ocean. This one was going to be a tidal wave, and there was no way I could stop it this time.

"You poor baby," she continued. "All of this sexuality, bottled up inside for so long with nowhere to go. All of your... secrets."

I stopped for the briefest of moments, but felt her hand tightening in my hair and redirecting my ministrations back to her clit.

"Don't worry, sweetie," she said, her voice catching. "They're safe with me. I've got a few of my own. You and I, we have a lot in common."

The relief washed over me, and I began fucking myself even harder with the dildo. I felt myself becoming more and more stretched, more filled up. Just a bit more... more...

"So, this is my gift to you," Tracy said, panting. Her body was starting to stiffen, and from my own experience I could tell she was extremely close.

Tracy swore, and then began face fucking me, grabbing frantically at my hair and pulling my head into her pussy with both hands. I matched her movements to the best of my ability with the dildo, pulling it in as far as my body would let me. I felt so incredibly full, so intensely fucked. My god, it was better than anything I had ever dreamed of, and knew that touching myself from now on wasn't going to come close any more.

With the rushing in my ears (or perhaps it was just her thighs blocking my hearing), and the pounding in my pussy, I wasn't sure I heard her right. Gift? What gift?

"You can't have him," she said, her words coming in shallow, staccato breaths. "He's mine, but I'll give you my pussy that he fucked tonight. I'll let you taste him now, just this one time."

It all seemed to happen at once. I can't say what the sequence was, as it all flooded over me in waves. I don't know why I hadn't realized it before, but now it was front and center - so to speak - and inescapable. My father had fucked her, had come inside her. I realized with almost a detached fascination that I could very well be tasting my father's sperm and ejaculate. She may have showered, but...

The truth then hit me like a ton of bricks.

She hadn't washed her pussy, I realized. The turbulence of that awareness was incalculable. I locked eyes with her, and as she watched the realization dawn on me, the full impact of my situation, she came. She held my head against her cunt, grinding against me, fucking my face, making sure that I was exactly where I needed to be.

I moaned. I don't know if it was out of pleasure, horror, or the fact that my orgasm exploded in one final, incandescent fireball in my body. At that point in time, everything in me collided in a sexual frenzy. She may have been holding my head steady, but I sucked on her clit as hard as I dared, and her legs absolutely vibrated against my cheeks.

It was impossible to stop myself. I knew I should have been revolted, should have panicked. I had been licking my father's come from her hot furnace this whole time, and still I couldn't tear myself away. If anything, I drove onward with even more enthusiasm.

This raw, unadulterated perversion grabbed the last remaining vestiges of the good girl and ripped it from me. It got Tracy off, and in turn that was getting me off. It was all so... so wrong, and yet I couldn't force myself to stop what I was doing.

"Oh, you're a dirty, dirty girl," she whispered, her voice gravely and tight. She sounded like she was trying to find words to replace the scream that would have come out otherwise. "Just like me."

At that, my entire body felt pushed. I couldn't hear. I couldn't breathe. I pulled the dildo as far as I could take it, just one extra inch of pleasure, keeping the lower part of my body locked in place as well. Everything around me was sex, lust, perversion, climax, and glory. I was being ridden, pinned to the bed to be forced to take all of it, and my excitement reveled in the act.

I felt like my body was finally being tapped to its full potential, a sexual demon unleashed. The shy, loner, lonely girl was no longer alone - she now had loosed a second side that had been imprisoned for too long.

It loved the power it seemed to bring. The wanton carefree lust of a being unconstrained by petty morality or ethics. It was a monster with teeth, and it had escaped. I suckled her clit, ravaged her lips with my tongue, all the while gritting my teeth as my head began to throb. I felt a "click" in my head, and I just simply didn't care any more.

This... this was what I had been denying myself ever since I saw the video. This was what I feared might be inside me. Now that it was here, now that it was stretching it's body, spreading its wings, it felt good.

She will own you, Mr. Rawlins' voice echoed softer now.

Bullshit, I thought in defiance. I own me.

My hearing suddenly whooshed, as if all the air was being sucked out of the room. I felt my peripheral awareness collapse, and struggled to stay conscious. I kissed her clit one last time, and passed out.