Porn Star's Daughter Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I realized that I needed a shower, and even if I hadn't yelled at her before leaving the house it probably wouldn't be a good idea to jump into her bed with a boy's dried semen all over my body.

I lowered my hand, feeling disappointed and guilty, and went to go prepare to take a shower and then throw the clothes into the dryer so that I could go to bed.

What, no video tonight? I thought to myself. I couldn't tell which Team was taunting me, but I was too tired and worn out to be bothered.

When I finally did get to fall asleep, my dreams were restless and chaotic. Once again, I dreamt I was Punk Girl, but this time I was thrashing about on Andrew's dick, riding him like a crazed banshee. He was upset with me, because every time he tried to come inside me, I would pull him out so that he could finish on my face, or chest, or body, or even spray my pussy.

"Would you just let me finish the way I want?" he protested.

I laughed at him, and jerked him off onto my face. "I'm in charge!" I cackled. My voice was shrill and harsh, almost as if I were the witch in the Wizard of Oz.

"See?" Tracy said to me, from out of nowhere. "One day you'll learn how to be a good lover."

My dream self didn't seem to have any emotional filters, so everything was raw and callow. My shame at being called out was matched only by my attitude of defiance.

"So what?" I snarled. I went up to Tracy and grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her in for a deep kiss, Andrew's come on my face smearing across hers. I expected her to fight me, but instead she grabbed my ass with one hand and pulled me into her groin.

I could feel the rough patch of hair between her legs slightly scratch my smooth pussy as she ground into me. It became a contest of wills. Everything I did, she matched me and surpassed me. I could feel her pulsing against me, bringing me closer to orgasm.

"See, Andrew?" Tracy asked. In the magic of dreams, Andrew was suddenly behind her and fucking her. "She's already coming. Everything is about her."

"Damn right it is!" I snarled, and took her hand and jammed it up my cunt. The leather skirt that I was now wearing was bunched up around my waist, and I could feel her fingers curl and pull at my G-spot.

"Don't worry, Andrew," Tracy said, but was looking straight at me. "You can come inside me if you want."

My own orgasm was building, and I held her hand steady as she fingered me and fucked it hard. I watched Andrew's face as he fucked Tracy, his hands firmly on her hips and ass to guide him. His right hand started moving closer to her asshole, and she jerked her head back.

"No!" she practically shouted. "Not there." Then, a bit more sweetly, "come in my pussy, Andrew. I'll let you do that."

Andrew redoubled his grip on her hips and drove his cock home. Tracy looked at me once more, and then pulled my come-covered body against hers. Her breasts, gorgeous and tempting, glistened as the fluid was transferred.

"See, Shannon?" she taunted. "It's not always about you."

I looked past Tracy to see Andrew's pace picking up, and his moans and grunts getting louder. He was obviously very close.

"Doesn't that sound amazing?" she said. She sounded as if she was reciting a book report, bored and practically disinterested. "That's what happens when you actually stop thinking about yourself for a moment and pay attention to his needs."

"Oh god," Andrew was gasping. "I'm going to come soon!"

Tracy held me at arm's length. "Tell him to do it," Tracy instructed me.

"I want to see," I protested. I looked at her, and then at him, and then back again. "I want to see him come."

Suddenly I was standing next to them, no longer wearing the leather vest and no longer naked. I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt - his t-shirt, and I wanted to watch him come all over me wearing it.

Andrew looked over at me and smiled. "You look good in my t-shirt," he said.

I was no longer Punk Girl, I was now regular old Shannon. Shy, demure. "Do you want to come on me while I wear it?" I asked.

Andrew rolled his eyes, and sighed. "Fine," he said in the same tone of voice you'd expect when you tell a thirteen year old to put down his video game controller and take out the trash.

He pulled out of Tracy's pussy and aimed his cock at me. "Don't worry," he said, now irritated. "I'll do it. I'll do what you want."

Just like that, he had an orgasm. He thrust his hips forward, and I tried to reach for him again. I wanted to feel it rush through his cock like it did before. I wanted to feel the hotness on my skin.

I didn't get to him in time, though, and he began to erupt before I had a chance to get very far. Just like before, long ropes arced through the air and landed on me, but this time I was robbed of the searing heat by the t-shirt. I could only feel the weight of the t-shirt move as the streams hit it. All of the exciting sensations were neutered.

Even so, I loved watching him come. It was beautiful in its own way, but it was missing the sound of his voice as he strained through his orgasm. I realized that that was a much greater turn on for me.

"There," Tracy said. "You got what you wanted. Again."

With that, she got on her knees and took him in her mouth. "It's okay, baby," she said to Andrew. "Go ahead and come in my mouth now."

She began sucking him, and Andrew's voice once again found its way into my ears, but this time with even more excitement and passion. He loved what she was doing, and she was getting off on it. Andrew was about half the size of my father, but Tracy didn't seem to care. To her, it was as if she had just won the grand prize by being able to suck him off.

Andrew groaned and placed a hand on the top of her head. He didn't pull, but he needed to steady himself as he unloaded into her mouth. His hips seemed to grind into her face in a lewd dance. I watched his shaft pulse and throb as he came, and I could imagine him pumping her completely full. Tracy moaned and gasped, her hands flying to her own pussy to make herself come. She screamed around his dick, the sound muffled but no less intense.

"Oh, man," Andrew said as Tracy held him in her mouth as he came down from his high. He began brushing her hair out of her face, lovingly. "That was amazing. That was the best orgasm I ever had!"

His words hurt, feeling like they were pointed directly at me.

"Mmm hmm," Tracy agreed, and then she took it out of her mouth to begin licking his softening penis with tender caresses of her tongue. She looked like she was licking an ice cream cone.

"Do you want to cuddle?" Andrew asked, his breathing returning to normal. Tracy pulled him down, and crawled into his arms.

I felt like a third wheel. "But... but..." I sputtered.

Tracy looked at me. "But what?" she asked with fake innocence

"Andrew's come twice," I protested, "and you've come once. But I haven't come at all!"

"Sometimes that's what happens," she said, shrugging and cuddling closer to Andrew. "When you only care about yourself, Shannon, sometimes you wind up with nothing."

Andrew said nothing, but merely stroked Tracy's hair. "You really do have a lot to learn that I can teach you," Tracy continued. "So much to learn. Then you can be as good as the rest of us."

I woke up at that, yanked out of my dream as if pulled by a fishing line out of the water. Wide awake, I recoiled at its memory as I tried to process it.

Good morning, sunshine, Team Morality sneered. Have any interesting dreams lately?

I looked over at my phone, and saw that the alarm was going to go off in merely three minutes anyway. Begrudgingly, I got up.

What the fuck did that mean? I wondered.

My brain really could be totally fucked up. Obviously, I had some pretty serious latent guilt issues about not treating Andrew right, and I felt like I owed it to him to somehow make up for it.

I got up and started going about my morning routine, but it was all off kilter. I couldn't seem to coordinate with my mother at all. Her bedroom door remained closed, and I hadn't heard a sound all morning. I was starting to get a little worried.

I waited until I had everything put together in order to leave for school, took the t-shirt from the laundry, and then went over to her door to knock on it. Just as I was about to, though, I heard the water start in her shower, so I guess she was okay after all.

"Mom?" I called. "I'm leaving for school!"

"Ok," came the reply. She sounded okay, but it was hard to tell.

"Ok," I repeated back, uncertain. A moment passed, and I added, "Have a good day."

I turned to leave but hesitated, hoping that she might say something else. All I heard was the shower, however, and reluctantly left for school.

Most dreams vaporize into mist within a few moments of waking, but this last one haunted me in pristine resolution. I spent the entire drive to school on autopilot, trying to figure out what everything meant. I wasn't even sure how I got there, to be honest - I was so wrapped up in my thoughts.

When I finally got to school, something felt wrong. The faculty parking lot only had a couple of cars in it, and the student lot was completely empty except for a single, solitary car parked in one of the spaces closest to the school.

I grabbed a spot close to the doors as well, and turned off the engine. I looked around, confused. Where was everyone?

Then I looked at my watch and rolled my eyes at my own stupidity. I was a full forty-five minutes earlier than before the doors were unlocked. I closed my eyes and pinched my nose. Unreal.

A soft tapping on the window startled me, and I couldn't suppress a small squeak and a jump. Standing outside my car door, his breath visible in the chilly morning air, stood Andrew.

"Andrew?" I asked, disbelieving my eyes. "What are you doing here?"

He looked as surprised to see me as I was him. "I was about to ask you the same thing," he said. "Nobody is ever here this early."

"Yeah, well," I began as he began waving me out of the car. "I guess I lost track of time."

"Come on," he said. "Let's get inside. It's cold out here."

"But all the doors are locked, and will be for the next forty-five minutes," I argued.

"Not all the doors," he said. "Come on!"

I grabbed my bag and got out of the car. He had already started walking towards the building, but not towards the doors right in front of us.

"Hey, wait up!" I said. I was still surprised that he was there. I mean, I had screwed up on the time, but it seemed unlikely that he did too.

"I just wasn't really paying attention," I told him as we walked. "And I guess I got all mixed up. What about you? You too?"

He shook his head. "No, I'm always here this early," he said. "It's the only time I can get some peace and quiet."

I thought back to his parents, and then it made complete sense. Andrew sounded like he had been reading my thoughts. "I want to get some time to myself as much as I can, even if it's only a little less than an hour each day."

We walked around the building, until we came to a nondescript door with no handle on it. As far as I could tell, there was no way to get into the building through that door. Andrew knocked on the door, and a few moments later I heard the latch click and the door swung open.

Mr. Hernandez, the school technician, stood in front of us and glowered at us. At least, it always looked like Mr. Hernandez was glowering. He just had a normal, standard glowering look that all school handymen seem to have. Sorry, technicians. Somewhere in the job description, there was probably "Must have at least 10 years experience glowering."

"Hello Andrew," he said, and then looked at me.

"Hi Mr. Hernandez," Andrew said calmly. He tilted his head in my direction. "She got here early today. It's okay, she's cool."

Mr. Hernandez swung the door farther, and stepped to the side so we could pass. "Andrew," he said, still glowering. "You know that if people found out I let you in before the doors unlock I could get into trouble."

"I know," Andrew said. "She's not going to tell anyone either. She's in a similar situation as I am."

I looked from Andrew to Mr. Hernandez, who still glowered at me. I wasn't sure what 'situation' Andrew was talking about, but I nodded my head anyway.

Mr. Hernandez slowly nodded as well, and said, "just don't get me into trouble, Andrew."

With that, he returned to his workbench - to practice on his glowering, I suppose.

"Come on," Andrew said, and walked through Mr. Hernandez' office-workshop until we were in a maintenance corridor to get back to the main part of the school.

I looked at him questioningly. He shrugged, "Sometimes the best entrance is the exit," he said.

Andrew's ingenuity impressed me, and once again I felt compelled to confess my sins to him and apologize for being selfish the previous night. I began to remember my dream, and everything Tracy said over the phone. I made up my mind, then and there, about what I had to do. I needed to find some privacy, though.

As we passed a door, I checked it. Locked. Another one, and still locked.

"What are you doing?" Andrew asked, looking concerned.

"I'm trying to find - ah, there we go!" I answered, and pushed him across the hall through a door that I knew wasn't locked.

"Well, we have to be careful that the SRO won't see you - Hey!" Andrew protested in mid-sentence.

There is absolutely nothing sexy about a girl's bathroom. If anything, it has a negative sexy rating. If you are horny as hell, it can suck the horniness right out of you like a parasite.

For a girl on a mission, though, it was just what I needed. There weren't going to be any students for more than a half an hour, and the male school resource officer wasn't going to check the girl's bathroom on a whim.

I backed Andrew up against a sink, and I kissed him. Surprised at first, he gradually began to respond to my affection. Book bags fell to the floor. I could feel his body start to respond and relax, his arms wrapping around me to bring me in. I pressed my hip against him, and with our height differences I could feel a stirring against my tummy from his groin.

"I really enjoyed myself last night," I said, my voice a bit more hoarse than I was expecting.

He smiled. "I did too."

I don't know why that answer caught me off guard, but it did. It also made me feel much better, for some reason. I had been expecting him to stop me, to tell me that I was selfish, that he didn't want to "see" me.

I began running my hands up and down his chest, feeling the masculine strength under his clothes. He wasn't a jock, but he obviously had muscles there - and I found that very exciting.

His hands snaked down my back to grab my ass, and he squeezed and pulled me against him. I found my pussy make contact with his thigh, and it felt good.

"I've been thinking about your amazing ass ever since you left my house," he said, grabbing a good feel.

"Ohhmmm," my moan muffled as he kissed me again. I felt his lips slip between mine, and then his tongue began to explore my mouth. I returned with my own assertiveness, and to my shock he actually whimpered. The sound went straight through my ears to my pussy.

Just like that, Andrew grew rock hard. I could feel it against me, and a surge of power went through me.

I made that happen. That was me.

"I think I owe you an apology for last night," I said.

He looked at me, thoroughly confused. "For what?" My hands found his belt. His eyes grew wide and he looked to the door.

"What are you doing?" he cried, panic rising in his voice.

"Last night I was selfish," I confessed to him, feeling like I needed to apologize for my behavior. I unzipped his fly. "I wanted to see you come, but I know that you would have much rather come in me, not on me."

I fished his cock out of his underwear, which throbbed in anticipation. I grabbed him with my hand, and slid down onto my knees until I had his cock right in front of my face.

"Shannon," he said. "I love the fact that you're so kinky, but that door isn't locked. Anyone could come in here!"

"Well," I said, smiling, "you'll just have to come in my mouth before someone does!"

I giggled, and then stuffed his dick into my mouth. I felt like I had to rush before he could stop me. The anxiety of needing to prove to him that I was better than last night pressed me onward, and I started sucking him straight away with no foreplay.

Once again, Andrew moaned and his hands flew to my head. For a moment I thought I felt him try to pull me away, but if that had been his intention then he changed his mind immediately.

I had had his cock in my mouth last night, but this time I felt like I was paying better attention. Then, I had marveled at the ease of which I had been able to deep throat him after spending time with the dildo. That hadn't changed, but now I was paying even more attention to how he felt in my mouth.

"Oh god, Shannon," he gasped. "You're... amazing...!"

I brought a hand up to cup his balls, and felt them rest in my palm. They felt much heavier than I expected, and couldn't remember if I had even played with them at all before. If I hadn't, I was going to make up for it now.

His balls felt strange in my hand. The skin was smooth, shaved, but it was a slightly different texture than the rest of him. There was a patch on the underside that was smoother than the rest, almost as smooth as a baby's bottom. Even though Andrew obviously shaved, this small patch felt like they had never grown hair at all.

Inside, I could feel little round balls in the sack. They moved on their own, which shocked me. I found myself fascinated by how they reacted to my touch, and wanted to play with them even more. I stroked him with my nails, and the skin crinkled in response. It was adorable.

I placed my other hand at his root, and pressed down like had seen in the porn videos. To my surprise, it seemed to work better this way, and he popped his pelvis forward out of instinct and moaned. His cock seemed to stretch to reach out for me when I did this, and he muttered something that I couldn't make out.

"Oh god," he said, and I finally understood him.

He wasn't the only one enjoying this. I whimpered as I felt him respond to me, which I think seemed to turn him on as well. It never dawned on me that sounds could be so sexy - after all, let's face it. Porn doesn't exactly have the best noises.

I tried to see if there was some connection between what I did and the noises he made. I held his cock steady in my hands and licked his shaft and ran my tongue over his head. He shuddered when I did that, and I smiled to myself that I had found some magic places to really get him to moan.

Just then, I had an epiphany. Porn isn't sex. It has sexual acts, but it isn't actual sex. Sex involves all the senses, all of the connections. Physical, emotional, mental - everything. That's sex.

His hands tried to brace himself against the counter, but had a hard time finding purchase there. His pelvis jerked spastically when I curled my tongue up under his glans, my lips playing with the helmet, and he struggled to keep his balance.

When I finally put him back in my mouth and slowly descended until my lips met my fingers, his whimper came out in a long breath. I could feel him in the back of my throat, and I held him there for a moment and controlle my breathing through my nose. My own breath flooded over my fingers, and after a moment I could move my tongue just enough to cradle his cock in a side to side motion.