Porn Star's Daughter Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What... what are you doing?" he asked, amazed.

I lifted myself off of his cock. "Well, if you have to ask," I teased, smiling. "I must not be doing it right."

"No," he stuttered, "I mean-" but he was cut off as I deep-throated him again.

Pulling him out again, I said, "I'm sucking your dick, silly! See?"

With that, I placed the head in my mouth and sucked a little harder than I had before. He gasped in air, his hands waving around in confusion as he had no idea where to put them. He finally put them back on my head, where he started running his fingers through my hair.

I felt immensely proud of myself. I wanted to see if I could get him to react that same way again, so I withdrew and then tightened my mouth even more, and then took him in once more.

He sucked in air until I thought he would pop like a balloon. His cock was so hard I wondered if he would punch a hole in the back of my head, but once again it curved as it hit my throat. I got my whimper once again, and knew I had found a special key to his pleasure. Mine too, apparently.

He moved his hips back and forth in a fucking motion, and I don't think he could stop himself. I had him in both hands, though, so he wouldn't have been able to hurt me. I loved having this much control over him!

I wanted to touch myself as I sucked him, wanted to get off on the feeling, but this was about him. I needed to show him that I wasn't just a selfish nympho.

Once I allowed myself to focus on him, though, I became aware of so many different sensations and feelings. I ran my tongue along his shaft, and a flash of the girls in the porno came into my head. I thought about how they licked my father's cock, how they made it theirs. They owned it as their own plaything.

Now, I could see the attraction. I held this young man's penis in my hands and mouth, making it mine. I could feel every ridge, every vein. I found myself particularly enjoying the ridge of his cock head, much to my surprise and his delight. I loved taking my lips and sliding them back and forth, so that when he entered my mouth I could put the tip of my tongue in the divot of his glans.

He stiffened every time I did that, sucking in a huge breath of air and holding it. I loved the sounds he made, knowing that he was enjoying every single thing that I was doing to him. When I tired of playing with the head, I deep throated him, making him almost double over in ecstasy.

"Shannon," he warned, his voice gaining an edge. "I'm going to come if you don't stop."

I took my mouth off his cock. "That's the idea, Andrew!" I smiled.

I engulfed his dick with my mouth again, and began sucking like I had seen in the videos. I took my cue from Punk Girl, who sucked my father with such enthusiasm that it looked like he was going through hell trying to keep from coming.

It's not clear how it happened, but when I put him back in my mouth, I pulled him with both hands to get him stuffed inside. He shuddered, and I thought he was going to come right then and there.

Everything seemed to click. My hands fed him into my mouth as I deep throated him, and pushed him away just enough as I withdrew. Over and over, back and forth. Hands and mouth and throat and tongue - all working in concert. I couldn't help it, I was whimpering with each suck stroke.

It was nothing compared to the noises he was making, though. He was loving it. It seemed he didn't know whether to inhale or exhale, and his body was completely out of control.

"Don't stop," he gasped. "Please, don't stop!"

I had no intention of stopping. I had started off on a mission, but now I found myself enjoying it too much. I honestly had no idea that giving head could be this much fun.

"Shannon," he grunted, barely over a whisper. Hearing my name in the throes of his passion drove me onward. I remembered being back in the shower and my father calling me from outside the door, and how desperately I needed to hear my name being called.

"Shannon... oh, god, Shannon, Shannon!" he got my name out just as he thrust his pelvis forward as hard as he could, and then I got my reward. His cock, stuffed in my mouth, grew ten times harder than before, swelling and filling me even more. The head blossomed out, letting know that it was a heartbeat away from -

I had felt the come rush out of his cock with my fingers, but now - oh lord oh lord of merciful lord - I felt it all along my tongue! It raced from the tip of my tongue down towards the back of my throat until it finally, finally blasted down my throat.

Andrew's hands flew to my head, and this time instead of trying to get me to go deeper, I could tell that he was trying to keep me as still as possible. I tried to do that, but I just wanted to keep bobbing on him. I don't know how I knew it, but I could tell that he had entered some new phase of arousal, some post-orgasmic, hypersensitive stage.

His body jerked reflexively, barely able to keep himself standing. His breathing was ragged and he struggled to bring it back under control. I waited for him to calm down, but kept massaging his balls and squeezing with my hand in soft, gentle gestures.

I felt his fingers go from holding my head steady to slowly begin stroking my hair again. I looked at him and moaned around his cock, relishing in the sensation of having my hair stroked by a lover.

We locked eyes, and I could read something warm and... and... grateful? I couldn't read his expression perfectly, but I could tell in that instant that Tracy had been right. Andrew hadn't looked at me like that last night, so he must have been disappointed that I didn't let him come inside me.

I backed off his cock, and he helped me get to my feet. I looked down and saw that his cock was still semi-hard, and sopping wet from my mouth. I couldn't help myself, so I reached down and took it in my hand again. It felt so incredibly hot, and so alive. It flexed when I touched it, and I delighted in its reaction to me.

His hand touched my cheek, and I looked up at him again. "Shannon, I-" he began.

"I'm sorry," I blurted out, cutting him off.

His eyebrows shot up. He definitely hadn't been expecting that. "For what?" he asked.

Tracy's words echoed in my head. He's too polite to say anything, I thought. "I know I should have let you come in my mouth last night," I said, the words rushing out. "Or my pussy, but I'm not on the pill and I really, really wanted to watch you come all over my tits but I know that's not what you really wanted and I'm sorry."

I took in a deep breath of air after that.

Andrew looked at me as if I had just admitted to being the mastermind behind the Kennedy assassination. "Shannon, what are you talking about?" he asked, incredulous.

I searched his eyes for a clue as to why there was a miscommunication. "I mean," I said, "I know you didn't like what we did last night, so I wanted to show you I could be better and-"

The horrified look on his face stopped me dead in my tracks. "Shannon," he said, searching my face, "Are you joking? Are you playing with me?"

I shook my head. "N-no," I stuttered. "Wait, what do you mean?"

He looked at me and smiled. "Are you kidding?" he asked rhetorically. "I had the best night of my life last night!"

It was my turn to be confused. "But, you didn't... I don't understand," I said.

He pulled me to him and kissed me. I let him explore my mouth with his tongue, but I focused on the sweetness of his breath and the softness of his lips. He pulled away but didn't let go of my hair.

"I loved last night," he said. As if to prove the point, his dick jumped in my hand. I looked down and was amazed that he was hard again.

"I couldn't stop thinking about it after you left," he said. "I wanted you to stay so bad, Shannon, but I couldn't. I just couldn't let my parents see you."

There was something about the memory that haunted him. He had gone from smiling to almost panicked in the space of about ten seconds. "They came home about five minutes after you left," he said.

I shuddered involuntarily. I thought about how I had walked through the upstairs completely naked, with Andrew's come splattered on my chest and throat. If they had come home 5 minutes earlier, what would I have done? Oh god, what would they have done to Andrew?

He chuckled to himself little, bringing me back to the present. "I was about to text you, but then I thought that might seem a little..."

"Desperate?" I offered to finish for him. I thought about how I had killed my own text to him for the same reason. He nodded sheepishly. "Trust me, you didn't have to worry about that at all."

"Well," he said, "Either way, all I could do was text you that I would talk to you tomorrow, before my parents gave me the third degree."

He swallowed, apparently not finding the memory pleasant. Then his eyes refocused upon me, and they seemed to sparkle. "But with you, it was amazing," he said.

"So, you didn't think I was selfish for making you come on my chest?" I asked.

He looked at me for a second, and then burst out laughing. "Shannon, do you even hear what you're saying?"

I shook my head, confused. I didn't like being laughed at. I was trying to apologize, dammit!

"You have nothing to apologize for!" he insisted. "In fact, I didn't know how I was going to ask you when we could do that again."

I didn't understand. "But I thought you wanted to come inside me, that all boys want to do that," I tried to work it all out loud. "I mean, you could have done what I did all by yourself."

He laughed again, and then kissed me really hard. I finally let go of his dick, not even realizing that I still had it in my hand. I put my arms around him so that he could pull me close. His cock pushed against my stomach and I thought it must have felt uncomfortable. Instead, he moaned in appreciation.

I had a lot to learn about how penises worked.

"I promise you," he whispered, "I promise you, I loved every minute of it. I'd do it again and again." A sudden cloud crossed his face. "Wait, does this mean that you didn't like what we did last night?"

Now he was worried!

"Oh my god, Andrew!" I exclaimed. "No! That's the whole point! I thought I was getting off the way I wanted, and that you may think that I was just a selfish bitch."

I hated repeating myself, but it seemed that now it was Andrew's turn to wallow in self-doubt. I reached between us and held his dick again, which was softening rapidly. I petted it, as if it were a cute puppy.

"You are no bitch," he whispered, his eyes soft with empathy.

We heard the noises of people in the distance. It looked like our privacy was going to come to an end. "I really want you to lick me again," I said quietly, putting is cock back into his underwear.

"Me too," he said, and I felt his penis flex a little one last time as it disappeared beneath the waistband. "Soon."

I felt better now that Andrew had set my confusion straight. Well, that and the fact that I had gotten him off and had found a fantastic new talent in the process.

"In the meantime, I'll be thinking about tasting you all day." He drew the last two words out, breathily in my ear. Despite myself, I shuddered in excitement and anticipation. Tracy was right - there's nothing sexier than thinking of someone who's thinking about having sex with you.

At the same time, Tracy had been wrong. Or, at least, it seemed like she had been wrong. I wasn't really sure who to trust, actually, because Tracy had years of experience with god-knows-how-many men. She had actually been a porn star! If anyone would know what men want, it'd have to be her, right? Tracy would probably say that Andrew was humoring me with what I wanted to hear.

I looked at him, trying to search his eyes for any sign of deception, to either me or himself. Could he simply be trying to be nice? Could he be lyi... er, not telling me the truth?

There was nothing on his face or the way he held me, however. It took me a second to realize that this was a different Andrew than the one I had shared a class with, a different person than the one who I met at his house, a completely different boy than the one who wandered the halls for the past month.

Andrew was happy. Looking at his face, it dawned on me that he was coming out of his shell, taking off his shroud of invisibility. This was the Andrew that had been lying underneath, the one that could light up a room with his smile if you'd just let him.

I supposed I had let him. Twice.

I realized that we had something else that we shared in common, too. We hadn't just lost our virginity last night in a frenzied moment of horniness. I think we'd both come to the realization that we had finally been seen.

"God I want to fuck you."

I couldn't believe he said that so brazenly, so openly. It almost came out of the blue, and somewhat interrupted the moment that I was having, the self-realization that I had been experiencing.

He smiled. "Me too," he said.

Wait, what? I was confused. Why is he saying "me too?" Holy shit. Did I just say that, instead of him? Did the words come out of my mouth?

Good god, is Team Shutupandfuckme running the show now?

More noises. Closer now.

He looked past me for a moment at the door, straining to hear. He pulled away from me for a moment so that he could sort himself out (he dresses right, I noticed), and zipped up his pants.

He stopped, and a pained, worried expression crossed his face. "Shannon," he said, "I suppose that after having sex there's no point in hiding it, but..."

He stopped. I felt a lump immediately appear in my throat.

"I really like you," he finally admitted. "I mean, I was really glad when Mrs. Villanova put the two of us together. I think... I think you're really pretty."

I swallowed. He thinks I'm pretty? "And holy shit," he concluded. "I had no idea you were so good!"

I blushed a little. He took me by the hips, and brought me in close again. I could feel his cock once again, and I sighed in contentment. His hands cupped my ass and I wiggled it a little to encourage him to get a better grip. He obliged.

"You are so damn sexy," he whispered. "I've always been a sucker for a girl in glasses with a pony tail."

"So basically," I teased. "You like women with poor eyesight who may or may not have showered that day?"

He laughed, and this time I enjoyed hearing it. Immensely. This was turning into a nice little bonus.

"I better get out of here, or I'm going to get into trouble," he said.

I nodded. "Kiss me again, first?" I asked.

Again, he obliged. I felt his hands pull my ass into him again, and I felt like I was melting. Each time we kissed it got better, like we were finding each other's pleasure zones.

A loud noise crashed not too far away, and we both jumped. It sounded like someone had dropped a stack of books, or something. We looked at each other and nodded in silent agreement, and separated.

"You go first," I said. "I want to check on how I look."

"You look gorgeous," he said, grinning.

I smiled back at him. "I mean, I don't want to look like I just swallowed a gallon of come before school!"

His grinned broadened. "That looked gorgeous, too."

I hit him on the arm, playfully. "Get out of here!"

He left, after checking to make sure the coast was clear, and I was alone in the girl's bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, and surprisingly didn't look too bad. You'd never have known that I just blew a guy.

My field of view widened, however, and his comment about glasses and pony tails echoed back to me. I looked plain and ordinary. To me, there was nothing glamorous or sexy. My glasses had black, hard square plastic frames that were about as stylish as we could afford, which wasn't much. My hair was thin, straight, and the pony tail was the easiest way to keep it out of my face.

My appearance was about as low-maintenance as you could get.

Yet, Andrew liked it. I didn't understand any of it. People like Tracy, and my mother, and - ugh, Simone - could turn heads just by walking into a room with their good looks and attitude...

Attitude.

You can't just act the queen, you needed to be the Queen!

"Come on, Heather!" I heard a familiar voice outside the door. It was a command to a minion. It was a voice that sent chills down my spine.

Simone.

Oh shit. Attitude or no, I felt an urge to run and hide. I picked up my bag and headed for the furthest stall, closed the door, and sat on the toilet. I lifted my feet onto the seat so as not to be seen at all.

Seconds later, I heard the door open, and set of footsteps come into the bathroom. "Come on!" Simone's voice echoed across the bathroom tile.

"Okay, okay, I'm here," Heather protested.

"It's like, I just can't deal with her any more," Simone complained.

"Wait, who are we talking about?" Heather asked.

"The cunt," Simone spat. The hatred coming out of her was almost physical. "I swear, I don't know how I'm not going to tear her eyes out when I see her again."

"Well, she definitely deserves it," Heather agreed.

"Damn straight," Simone said. I heard the water run, and then shut off.

"So, why does she deserve it, again?" Heather sounded confused.

"Because she thinks she's so great," Simone said, and it sound like she was gritting her teeth. "She has everything, and thinks she's so much better than the rest of us. She needs to be brought down a peg. Or ten."

I started to relax. I had no idea who she was talking about. Maybe I got lucky, and she had found a new target to aim for?

"Well, that 'vaginal placebo' thing was absolutely brilliant," Heather tried to console Simone.

My blood turned to ice. Simone had been talking about me, after all! But none of what she said was true. None of that applied to me! I couldn't help myself, and tried to look through the crack of the stall. I could just make out Simone in the sliver of a gap that it gave me.

"Yeah," Simone said, reaching into her purse to find some lipstick. "It would have been perfect too, if it hadn't been for that dick, Mr. Rawlins."

"True," Heather agreed. "I know you really wanted her to open that box in front of everyone."

Simone let out an evil laugh. "Can you imagine the look on her face?" Simone asked. "All of those teddy bears, and cards, and stuffed animals, and then a huge fucking dick with Daddy's face plastered all over the box."

Both of them started laughing. "She's probably been trying to stuff that into her cunt all week!" Heather joked.

Simone huffed. "Yeah, good luck with that!" she said. There was a twinge in her voice, and I suspected that Heather might not know that Simone had attempted to do that herself.

"You would have gotten into so much trouble for it, though," Heather said. "Bringing that dildo into class? Soooo busted."

Simone grunted. "It would have been worth it," she said, unconcerned. "I would have been sent to the principal's office, my bitch mother would have been called, she would have reamed me out. Big fucking deal. She does that every day.

"The Cunt, on the other hand," Simone's voice turned hard, and I realized that she couldn't even say my name. Instead, she could only use the epithet. "She would have been like, 'What? No, that's not my dad!'"

Simone waved her hands in the air, rolled her eyes, and whined in an obscene imitation of how I would have reacted.