Porn Star's Daughter Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another inch. "Oh god, Shannon," he said. "You're so tight!"

I smiled. I wasn't going to lose him after all. "You didn't answer me," I scolded him. "Does that turn you on?"

I squeezed. "Yes," he hissed, his eyes flicking down to see his cock disappearing into my body.

He was more than halfway inside now. Most of the girls on the video hadn't been able to take him this far. The sense of pride swelled inside me as I knew I was almost ready to go in for the kill.

"Does my body turn you on?" I asked. Another inch.

"Yes, baby," he said. He sounded ashamed to admit it.

"I like it when you tell me that," I said.

"Oh god, Shannon," my father said, his eyes searching mine. "You are the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

I wasn't prepared to hear that. I also wasn't prepared for my own emotional reaction. Never in my life had I ever felt so complete as hearing my father profess that simple fact to me. I knew he loved me - even if I had to be hit over the head with it by Tracy in the past few months - but hearing that he found me sexy hit a trigger that I didn't even know existed.

My entire body seemed to open up at that point. Every muscle relaxed and welcomed him inside of me, and I slid to the remaining few inches until I rested on the root of his shaft, all dozen inches completely embedded inside of me.

Tracy had been right. My father's cock transformed to fit my body, unlike the rigid dildo that was completely unforgiving. He was so high inside of me, and stretched me so wide, that I felt -

The knife edge. The pleasure and pain threshold seemed to encompass every part of my body, from my pussy lips where they were stretched to nearly the point of feeling like they were being ripped apart, to the fullness of feeling my internal organs moved aside for his massive member.

My thighs began to shake. Slowly at first, but then with an ever-greater rumble until the tremors reached my hips. Like a rising thermometer, I felt the shakes begin to grow more violent, and I wondered if I was going to break apart like a shattered wine glass.

A rising groan caught in my throat, and I had to lean my head back in order to give it room to escape my throat. The groan turned into a yell, and then a scream.

My eyes flew open in a panic. "Daddy!" I cried. "Hold me!"

I hadn't intended to call him, "Daddy," because I was afraid the reality of the situation would suddenly fall upon both of us like a ton of bricks. I had already done it, of course, but every new milestone felt like another chance of ruining everything.

Now that I had done it in the middle of the throes of passion, though, there was nothing I could do about it. It didn't seem like it really mattered, though.

For fuck's sake, Shannon, Team SUAFM scolded. It's not like he's going to now stop fucking you! Get out of your own goddamned head!

My father grabbed onto me and pulled me to him, and I felt his cock push just a little further into my womb. My body took over on its own, and I thrashed around on his cock, just like Punk Girl had done in the video.

I suddenly understood. She had not been acting after all. His dick had made her body react that way.

Even though I had gone on the pill weeks before, a small voice warned me that if I wasn't careful he might let loose inside of me and all of my hard work might not come to fruition.

You've already won, Team Morality tried to calm me.

Not yet. Almost, but not quite yet. There's still more, I thought.

Team SUAFM agreed. More! More!

There was more. More orgasms to be had. I had found that I could have orgasms pretty quickly, and I felt like my body was tuned for an easy progression to the height of ecstasy with almost every sexual activity. Even I was surprised, though, about how quickly my father could bring me back to a climax.

I gritted my teeth. "Say my name!" I grunted at him. I needed to hear it from him again. His voice. His soft, commanding voice. The voice that only a father can use with his daughter.

"Come for me, Shannon," he said. Low, soft, and intense. A voice of authority.

I fucked him with my lower half, but my hands held his face close to mine. My eyes were wide open, my mouth gaped in a full "O" form, and my breath caught in my throat.

"Shannon," he said, looking me straight in the eye. "Come for Daddy, Shannon."

I couldn't tear my eyes away from his. This had taken the arousal from my episode in the shower to infinity and beyond. Back then, he had no idea what his voice was doing to me or how hard it had made me come. Now, though, he knew exactly what he was doing to me, and knowing that he was now aware and turned on by it, made me feel like I was holding onto a hundred thousand volts with both hands.

My father's experience once more came into play. He didn't come, but instead allowed me to ride him through my third orgasm. My stomach muscles wrapped around his dick and there was no way for me to register all of the movement going on inside me. I reacted, he reacted to me, I reacted back - it was a constant feedback loop that had never happened before with the dildo or Andrew.

The climax finally broke and the aftershocks spaced out further and farther in-between. It seemed like my convulsions were how I was able to keep myself upright, because suddenly I wasn't able to hold myself up any more. I collapsed on his chest, breathing heavily. I felt skewered, exhausted, and elated.

"Baby," he said, and the worried sound in his voice made me pay quick attention to him. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

Oh crap, he thought he had hurt me like Zoey. "No, Daddy, I swear!" I shook my head, trying to will him to understand this was a good reaction. "I've never come like that before. I just wasn't ready for it, that's all."

The look on his face showed me that he didn't quite believe me, even though he wanted to. I kissed him, taking his face in my hands. I felt him start to move inside of me, and I tried to match his movements with my hips. He was so large, though, that it felt like I was trying to move a mountain by tickling it.

"See?" I asked, my voice throaty and sensual. "Don't stop. Please... don't stop!"

As I kissed him, his movements started to draw my attention away from his face and back to the massive rod inside of me. His sheer girth allowed each vein to pass through my pussy lips with acute sensitivity, and then when he pushed it back inside of me I felt like it was the first time all over again.

He leaned forward suddenly, and tried to grab at his shirt to pull it off. I suddenly realized how overheated he must be getting, and I helped him complete the job. His construction worker body was suddenly presented itself to me, and I felt like I was looking at him for the first time.

"Woof," I said absent-mindedly.

My father smiled at me, and I found myself blushing. Here I was, my father's dick stuffed up inside me, and I was blushing at his smile.

He rolled me over onto my back on the couch, and he knelt in front of me. I spread my legs wide in the air, the red stilettos still on my feet and being very distracting. He sank his cock inside me again, though, and any thought I had about removing them completely disappeared.

The feeling of being in a missionary position was completely unlike riding him cowgirl. I had no control over what he was doing, and attitude or no attitude, I loved every inch of it.

Pun intended, Team SUAFM joked.

My father skewered me in slow, methodical movements, sliding out until only five inches or so remained inside me before pushing back in. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I made note that he had to withdraw to the point where Andrew had bottomed out.

That's not fair, Shannon, Team Morality scolded me.

It was true. It wasn't Andrew's fault that he wasn't built like my father. Andrew was a very sweet, sensitive guy, and I owed him a great deal. He hadn't realized it at the time, but he had been preparing me for this moment for weeks, helping me get past my own barriers and obstacles - physically, mentally, and emotionally. He had been my rock as I endured the torment from Tracy and Simone.

He definitely did not deserve disrespect.

It was also true that if Andrew had been built like my father, I probably wouldn't have put my plan in motion. A "what if" scenario started to creep into the back of my mind - would I have simply settled for Andrew?

As my father made love to me, a combination of adoration and lust in his eyes, I realized that yes, it would definitely have been settling to stay with Andrew. I would have chickened out, just like I always had for my whole life. I would have wondered what I would have missed. I would have denied myself this connection with my father, would have missed out on the purity of this.

And Tracy and Simone would have won.

"Have you really wanted this?" my father asked, breaking into my thoughts.

I found it difficult to speak as his cock was overriding all rational thought. "For longer than you'll know," I said. Hell, I'd probably wanted it for longer than I knew.

"I love you, Shannon," he said. He returned his cock to my pussy's embrace as he said it. It felt perfect.

"I know," I said. Then, realizing how arrogant that sounded, I added, "I can see that now. I didn't know what you meant when you told me that you did everything because you loved me, but I know what you mean now."

My father smiled, and my heart went out to him. As he fucked me, I watched his face. It read a broad spectrum of emotion, conveying everything from love, lust, desire, loyalty, and relief. I could never come right out and ask him, but I would have sworn at that moment that he felt like he could finally reveal himself to me. More than just the obvious, of course, but that he didn't have to hide his past - or mine.

For the first time in my life, I saw something that I had never seen before. It was coming from the way my father looked at me, held me, touched me. It opened up all of the locked doors between us, and it wrapped the two of us in a protective bubble that couldn't be burst. I had seen glimpses of it before, but I hadn't been ready to accept it for what it was, nor how important it was.

He trusted me.

That's when everything hit me at once. His speech in the car, his pain at needing to keep secrets from me, the struggle to keep me separated from Simone and safe. The longing and desire to bring me into his life and bare his soul. Even though he liked Tracy, he trusted me.

All of a sudden I finally comprehended exactly where I stood in my father's life. He couldn't get close to my mother, and Tracy had caused all kinds of havoc in his. Simone was, well, a screaming bitch, and I was the only person he had a prayer of being able to trust with his deepest, most personal truths.

It was me, all along. And I had, almost by accident, proven that to him.

I was watching my father let go of all of his concerns and fears right in front of my eyes. He was giving me more than his cock, he was giving me his trust. For him, it was the most valuable thing that he had, and I was only beginning to understand the responsibility I bore to hold that trust.

There were no words. Nothing I could say, nothing that I could imagine, could tell me how to let him know that he was safe to do that. I would never betray him, never underestimate the significance and importance of his gift to me.

All I could do was wrap my body around his, let him move inside me as he wished, and look into his eyes and will my acceptance of being the bearer of his trust. When he looked at me, I could see that he understood, too, and he smiled.

Something passed between us in that look. Something powerful.

I suddenly remembered the time, and glanced past my father at the clock again. Five minutes. I hated to stop him, but there was preparation that needed to happen.

"Shannon," he said before I could say anything, concern crossing his features. "I want to fuck you all day long. But at some point I will have to finish."

"You want to know if you can come inside me," I finished for him. He looked so sheepish it was cute.

I smiled at him. "Yes," I said, "But not in my pussy."

A look of confusion passed over his face, until comprehension started to dawn on him. "What?" he asked, not sure if he understood properly. "You mean...?"

I pushed gently against his chest, and he withdrew and allowed me to sit up. Now was the time to put the final piece of the puzzle together. I got up, and then held him by both arms to maneuvere him to the chair next to the couch. It wasn't quite at the angle that I needed it to be, so I rearranged its position by throwing all of my weight against it so that it faced the right direction.

"There," I said. He let me move him into position, until he sat down. I reached under the chair and pulled out the bottle of lubricant I had stashed.

"What the-" he said, surprised. "You really did have this planned out!"

I grinned. "Told you so," I said, immensely proud of myself.

Four minutes. I was running out of time.

I poured the lubricant onto my hand and then liberally applied it to his cock. I had hoped to simply let things take their course, but it was obvious that I was going to have to provide some guidance here.

"I've been training my ass for weeks for you," I said, and his eyes grew wide. "All I need to do is get you inside, and then when I say so - and only when I say so - you can fuck me as hard as you want."

Uncertainty flickered across his face. "Are you sure?" he said. "I don't want to hurt you, Shannon."

I smiled. "Trust me," I said. "I told you. I've been preparing for you."

I turned around so that he could stare at my bubble butt - I had started to use my ass to taunt Andrew and was getting used to the looks of admiration - and then aimed my ass at his cockhead. I felt it touch my asshole, a strange mixture of the cool lubricant and the lava-hot temperature of his dick sending mixed signals to the hypersensitive hole.

If practice does indeed make perfect, my father's invasion of my ass was as perfect as they come. I relaxed my ass and pushed a little, allowing the head to spread me open with more ease that even I expected. Daily anal masturbation with the dildo - sometimes two or three times a day in the past couple of weeks - meant that I was more than ready for the real thing.

My father's cock seemed to compress from the pressure of my anal cavity, something that the dildo did not do. As a result, it didn't take nearly as long as I expected for him to get halfway buried inside me. The inches seemed to disappear inside my bottom as if he were on rails.

"Oh yeah," I cooed.

"So long," he said.

"You sure are!" I agreed, giggling.

"No, I mean, it's been so long since I've felt this," he said. "Tracy can't take anything in her ass."

I know, I thought. That's what makes this so damn perfect. Or will be.

I glanced at the clock again. Two minutes. He still had several inches to go. Dammit, I needed to hurry up and get back on schedule. Somehow I was behind!

Team SUAFM. Heh. "Behind."

Forcing myself to relax as much as I could, I increased my pace until I felt my bottom stretch at the beginning of the increased girth of the base of his cock. To my surprise, I felt my ass come to rest on this thighs sooner than I expected. Momentarily confused, I had thought that there would still be several inches to go.

I began to realize that my father's cock and my body had conformed to each other better than I had expected. The dildo had forced me to accommodate its size and girth, but I hadn't accounted for my father's natural flexibility to work with my body, instead of against it.

Once again, I felt that knife edge, but this time I needed to control my orgasm more than I needed to experience the exquisite sensation of riding the cut.

"You feel amazing," my father said. "But I can't move very well."

"Okay," I said. "Pick me up, but don't come until I tell you to."

Once again, my father stood up, holding me balanced on his prick. I felt myself rise in the air as if on an elevator. He had done the same thing with Tracy months before, and I had wondered what it must have felt like. Now I knew.

It was exhilarating. He held me up so that my legs dangled over his arms, his cock buried completely in my ass. My weight, slight as it was, bore down on his dick and kept him firmly implanted. I was floating in the air, unencumbered by gravity or my need to figure out where my limbs were supposed to go. He held me in place, his dick in my ass, and I felt him tense as he readied himself.

"Are you sure?" he asked me, uncertain. "If I ever hurt you..."

"Trust me," I said, breathlessly. "I've been preparing for this moment. Just remember, don't come until I tell you."

My father began to slide in and out of my ass. For all the preparation, for the number of times Andrew fucked me and I had humped the dildo as fast as I could, nothing could prepare me for the sheer joyous intensity of the experience.

It's almost impossible to describe the feeling of being held in place while being fucked in mid-air. There was literally nothing that I could do but allow my body to be used by the muscular man beneath me, and I had no choice but to allow myself to simply enjoy what was happening to me.

And enjoy it I did. I could focus on the feeling of him working through my body, of his dick filling me up and then withdrawing just far enough so that he could regain his balance and then thrust back into me. I felt unencumbered by needing to do anything. He was fucking me the way that he liked, and I didn't have to worry about a thing.

He began to pick up the pace, and I felt my body begin to writhe on its own. He had me exactly where he wanted me. I could feel my ass getting pounded, friction building and a warmth turning into heat. He was a machine.

"Oh Shannon," he grunted. "You have the sweetest little bubble butt."

"Yes, Daddy," I grunted back at him. "Fuck my sweet little bubble butt!"

How ridiculous was that? Who says that kind of thing in real life? It was stupid and insane and completely over the top. It also made him grow even harder.

"Not yet," I warned, but my father was now fucking me with abandon.

"Oh sweet baby," he said, "I'm going to come so hard inside your ass."

My own orgasm was rising as well, more from what we were doing than the feeling of being fucked.

A few more seconds...

"Not yet," I repeated.

"So close," he complained.

"Almost," I tried to hold him off just a little longer.

"Please," he begged. He was pounding me as hard as he could now. My vision was blurry and the room shook violently as my body was tossed around. I had absolutely no control over what was happening to me, and it was everything I had ever dreamed of. No, it was so much more than that.

Even though I was expecting it, even though I had timed it perfectly, I never heard the key in the lock. I didn't hear the door open. I didn't even see the change in light as sunlight streamed through the front door.

I only opened my eyes when I heard the keys fall to the floor. Standing there in shock was Tracy and Simone, right on time.

My father's cock swelled even more, but he never stopped fucking me.

"Tracy!" he gasped in surprise. I didn't even have to give him permission. It was as if he - or his body - knew that this was his cue.