Porn Star's Daughter Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a hitch. Jesus. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Tracy had wound my father, Simone, and me all around her little finger, spinning a web of sex and incest and manipulating all of us to do her bidding. She had nearly destroyed my relationship with my father for our entire lives - and had done so for my sister.

Wait. No. Ex-sister. Some things cannot be undone.

My father lifted my chin so that I could look at him. I did, and blinked against the water spray. "You are so beautiful," he said again. My first instinct was to blush and turn away, but I fought that down and reached up on my tip-toes to kiss him.

His tongue slipped between my lips, and I wrapped my arms around him even tighter. I thought I felt a stirring against my tummy as his cock began to pay attention.

"I have a question," he said.

"Only one?" I asked, giggling as I took the heft of his shaft in my hand. Immediately I felt movement under the skin and knew he was going to grow soon.

"How did you do it?" he asked.

"I told you," I said, smiling as I stroked him. "Lots and lots of practice. And a lot of videos. But mostly practice."

"No, that's not what I meant," he said. "How did you get Tracy and Simone to catch us at just the worst possible time?"

"Oh, that," I said, and frowned, not wanting to bring them back into our moment together. "Actually, I didn't. You did."

He raised an eyebrow. "I did?"

"Well, they think you did," I clarified.

He was hard now, and I had to step to the side to make room. It pressed against my hip, and I found it very distracting.

"Ah, I see," he said. "Let me guess - they got an invitation to arrive at my house at exactly the right time for a 'special surprise.'"

I grinned. "Good guess," I said. "Graduation surprise dinner for Simone. It was 'very, very important that they get here exactly on time, or the surprise would be ruined.'"

"Ah," he repeated, impressed. He looked down at my tiny hands stroking his cock. "I still can't believe you managed to fit me all the way in."

I thought about the hours I spent preparing for this day, the amount of work that went into getting myself ready for him.

"I want to give you everything," I said to him, soberly. "I..."

I didn't know what else to say. Nothing I could come up with sounded good enough. Instead, I leaned up to kiss him again, and he reached down to kiss me again.

"Do you want to move in here with me?" he asked, suddenly.

To be honest, I hadn't thought that far ahead. In fact, I hadn't thought past my fantasy of being caught with my father fucking my ass in front of Tracy and Simone. My entire raison d'être had been focused on that single moment, with months of preparation zeroed in on that one single second. Now that it had passed, and I had won, I genuinely had no idea what I wanted to happen next.

The more I thought about it, though, the more it made sense. I looked down at his massive cock in my hands, and then looked back up to him. "Can I have this whenever I want?" I asked with faux innocence.

"Maybe you should remind me what you can do with it," he teased.

I smiled back at him, and then got down on my knees. The water cascaded down his body and across his shaft in rivulets. "You can have me any way you want, Daddy," I said.

His cock lurched in my hands as I said that, and I placed the head inside my mouth and ran my tongue across the contours of his helmet once again. This time I didn't feel the stress of watching the clock or the anticipation of being properly positioned for Tracy and Simone to catch us. I could take my time and spend it concentrating on his pleasure instead.

"Oh god, Shannon," he said as I took him into my throat again, showing him that it wasn't a fluke. "I never thought I'd find someone who could do that."

The sense of pride I felt was indescribable. Being able to give him something no one else could just made me want to do it over and over again. So I did.

After a few moments, he pulled me up onto my feet and I looked at him disappointed and confused. He reached down and swung my legs up over his arm and carried me out of the shower, hitting the faucet with his elbow to shut the water off.

Dripping wet, he carried me out of the bathroom and into his bedroom before gently laying me down on the bed. He crawled next to me and carefully opened my legs like petals on a flower.

My father, he with the massive cock and perfect temperament, crawled between my legs and slowly inserted himself in slow, luxurious movements. My pussy responded immediately as he made love to me, and I lost count of the number of orgasms he gave me until he finally allowed himself his own sweet release.

For the first time in my life, I felt like I was in control of my destiny. I held this man, my father, in my arms and in my body, and finally, finally, felt like a woman.