Porn Theater and Baths Comparison

Story Info
The baths win.
2.7k words
3.68
9.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first time kissing a man was inside a porn movie complex, on the third visit to the gay theater side, an area were male sex occurred in both public and private spaces. It was my then wife that first noticed the erotic center, right off a highway we often drove. The place was fairly new, and had something I had never seen before, which was an area where you paid admittance for access, as long as wished. The price was very reasonable, certainly compared to coin operated video booths, which were also available.

Talking to the people at the counter of the sex shop, which was on the other side of the large building, another visit was ensured. Without a helmet or coat, and wallet left in the car, a couple of preparations to improve the viewing experience. Or more precisely, being dressed to have sex, just like at a gloryhole, but in public. There were condoms in my pocket as I fed a bill into the turnstile, entering a dim area to explore, with red tones and numerous mirrors.

The very first time entering that dimly lit space, there was an immediate split between gay and straight sections. The straight area has a couple of nice sized theaters, with large screens, and one space with a stage, with only one row of seats, and a space to stand in and observe whatever was happening. There were also cabins, with 2 or 4 screens, and to my surprise, the door could be locked.

So I closed the door, starting to jack off to the porn, amazed at the idea of this being a place to have anonymous sex. A fact promptly shared with a friend of mine, who at that time was often finding partners online at a swinger's site. After almost cumming, the changing porn scenes having lost my interest, I continued exploring. There was a fetish area, with hardcore S&M porn playing and a gloryhole. Between the gay and straight section was a small space with a couple of chairs and tables, a place to smoke and drink beer or water bought from a vending machine.

The bathroom was at the end of this section, and like the rest of what had been seen till now, was the same quality as a normal movie theater. Wandering through the straight area, exploring all the nooks and crannies, the porn had grown basically boring. Losing the last excuse to not visit the area 'forbidden' to married men.

Eyes now adapted to the dimness, going into the gay section, it was soon clear that this section was smaller. You could see the screen of the movie from outside of the space, a good thing in this case. What was happening transfixed me, and it was not just the hot gay threesome porn.

I saw men jacking each other off in front of me. Watching them, I couldn't stop rubbing my own hard cock at the sight of three men in a line at the end of the entrance to the gay movie theater, the man in the middle jacking off the other two as they played with him. Watching them in a place where such public sex was allowed became an intense thrill. Basically leading to first time experiencing the thrill of imagining joining them, a further step in realizing fantasies from decades ago, of having public sex with other men.

After a stretched interval right on the very edge of orgasm, I returned to the straight section to calm down before leaving. The effect was incredible, with just the possibility of experiencing it again enough to ensure a second visit to see what other opportunities might arise. That second visit led to my first public blow job, a stranger taking my ready cock into his mouth, becoming a total slut from the first contact, not able to do anything but let him blow my entranced naked cock. As he went down on me, I realized that there were men in the back row, adding to the sensation of finally surrendering to a long held desire, one shared by everyone here.

For the very first time, I was having public male sex with other men, uncovered cock being sucked by a total stranger, who I was playing with. His cock was slippery when I started, growing rigid rapidly. Everything had gone so quickly that thought was left behind in a haze of intense pleasure, beyond fantasy as his mouth enveloped my cock head and shaft.

He was basically the first man to suck my naked cock openly, in a way never expected. I had sat at an aisle seat, already turned on by the porn, in the same row as another man. My horniness had grown to the point of taking out my cock, not caring that anyone could see me stroking to gay porn. His moving to the next seat was a surprise, a small one compared to the glorious contact of his mouth as he bent down, lips guiding my gripping hand down the shaft. This was paradise, unexpected but entirely irresistible, even better than seeing men jack off.

When I came, he swallowed the cum perfectly, a wonderful sensation. Then, without really knowing why, he returned to his original seat. Completely drained in more than one way, I took a minute before leaving. In many ways still innocent, but rapidly gaining a lot of insights into things only imagined in the past.

The next visit resulted in a thorough introduction to incredible male kissing, an extraordinary experience. Along with a variety of other delights with Peter, both of us naked and turned on in a booth large enough for a small orgy, with screens playing gay porn on the wall. The next couple of visits were disappointing in comparison, leading to the decision to visit the local bathhouse. A decision that has led to an amazing amount of hot sex, male only. However good such places may be, there is no way to pretend that women have any place at all.

However, with the virus, the local bathhouse has been closed for 6 months. Prompting a trip to a newly found porn complex in another town on a hot summer day. The ride was nice, and finding the place did not take long. Having a helmet and jacket is always a bit of an inconvenience, but wearing a mask was distinctly unusual.

Unfortunately, it took little time to miss the bathhouse, realizing again just how lucky those first porn complex visits were. Places can get rundown without attention, and this new place was distinctly sliding downwards. The sad reality was that this was not a particularly inviting place to have sex. Part of this being the thought that nudity was unsuitable, though I did notice a row of lockers at the back, across from the bathrooms. Which truly stank, something that was thankfully limited to the rear area.

After entering, there were just two other men. One of whom was twiddling his thumbs, something he continued to do the entire time encountering him in the next 2 hours. The other man started bugging me from the start, ignoring me saying I was just looking around right now, without any interest in his attention.

Brushing by brusquely bought me a bit more time to wander. The gloryholes seemed mainly awkward, often small and always too low. The porn selection was mainly uninspired, but wandering around did amuse me. There was a real S&M area, including a cage and an X with leather manacles. The sling was of the straps seat variety, but trying to put my feet in the sling was notably unsuccessful. There were two couples porn cabins, with awkwardly sized sofas/platforms.

On my second tour, eyes accustomed to the dimness and after having made it even more clear about not wanting to be pestered by a man with his cock hanging out of his pants, I discovered the darkroom. Or something like that, as it was too straightforward to be a maze, while lacking a larger size platform.

Following this tour, having noticed where the bar was, I drank a beer. The woman at the counter, who also worked the entrance, suggested hanging up my jacket. The obviousness of that was a bit mind numbing. She then offered to take my helmet, an even more obvious idea. A bathhouse is remarkably straightforward, leading to me forgetting some of the more basic amenities, such as coat hooks. I did not ask about the lockers, mainly because I had already judged them as basically too small.

The contrasts continued, with the local bathhouse easily judged a much better place for cruising. Something being confirmed again, explaining a lack of curiosity concerning the sort of place I first had male sex at, with this visit merely confirming the known. Finishing the bottle, leaving the pestering man at the bar, who had not acted in a way to complain about, I entered one of the gloryhole booths, enjoying a threesome gay scene, with shared sucking and rimming. Unsurprisingly, no one sat in the other booth. Even if they had, with the small size of the hole and its low placement, the gloryhole would have been challenging to enjoy.

Another man entered, only the fourth of the day, going back straight to the locker area and undressing. He began to wander too, though we did not interact for a while. When it did happen, the contact was in the larger theater that had a stage and seats, in a dim rear section with a bench and a chest high wall, allowing for privacy.

This discrete viewing section had a few advantages, most certainly including space to lay the jacket on. The porn scene finally changed, and with the beer adding its buzz, my mood was starting to get a bit hornier. The naked man entered, standing at the entrance. My hand was already rubbing my cock when he turned his glance to my area. As he became aware of another man, his hand went to his naked cock, then he moved closer, not quite touching, but distinctly inviting a response.

Unlike the bathhouse, a certain hesitation when approaching an unknown man watching straight porn remains. One reason such places continue to eke out an existence is that a certain group of men do not want to be going to a place where the only reason for visiting is getting off with other naked horny men. Even the tiniest fig leaf is enough, and there are certainly many men uninterested in having sex with another man. Though a much smaller number of men than one might first assume, many of them the sort to visit a porn theater or adult bookstore, without a partner.

I reached out first, having no real doubt of his interest. He enjoyed the initial caresses, with little question of his experience in the joys of having sex with a stranger. However, the limits were clear - no kissing in time of this virus, and I was still fully dressed. Turning him on was easy, yet it took a while for him to respond in kind. Though he was not impatient, he did not really take much time either. Feeling my cock stroked through the jeans was nice enough, as was the way he opened them.

When the pestering man entered, the reaction was clear, and he immediately left after being told angrily to leave.

Yet compared to the addictive simplicity of the baths, the forgotten problems with such a setting returned. The very first time kissing a man involved a delightful seduction by an older man, starting with me openly enjoying gay porn and ending being naked with him in a private space, discovering the incredible joy of kissing another man, cock to cock.

Today, the naked man seemed primarily interested in his own desires, an attitude that tends to leave me uninterested. And unlike the baths, there was no realistic alternative as we kept playing, mainly me doing the nipple and cock play. Nice enough, but when he sat on the dividing wall, obviously expecting head, my interest declined further. Returning to our caressing, he turned, making it clear he wanted to be fucked.

He did not do a particularly good job of making me want to, the apparent lack of a condom being offputting too. Nonetheless, this was no reason to stop, as there is nothing wrong with a partner indulging themselves. I have been on both sides over the years, and am quite skilled, as his cock and moaning showed.

A third man entered, standing at pretty much the same spot, clearly a good place to hook up. Both of us signaled our interest, so he stepped closer. This approach was familiar from the baths, though his wearing clothes wasn't. I was not as skilled in this case, but as his cock grew, it made no difference to anyone.

I gasped when his hand found my exposed cock after starting to touch his, the naked man unbuttoning my shirt enough to slide a hand over my chest. The space meant we remained in a row, naked man in the center. We were cock to cock, the new man jacking them together, my nipples being played with. Just able to concentrate enough to take off my shirt, enjoying being topless as we mutually pleasured each other's hard nipples.

This had not happened for more than a half year, and as the other man kept stroking our cocks, riding the edge of orgasm was pure bliss. Men understand just how wonderful nipple play is, another area where having sex with men can be so much more satisfying than with a woman. Few who seem even aware of how good it feels.

The man in the center turned, making me reach around to press their cocks together, both hard. Yet there remained a background of constraints which simply do not exist at the baths. That first time with Peter was an expansion of my experiences, but after years of exceptional sex at the baths, knowing that undressing would break the mood was a restraint. Some lessons have been learned, such as the secure way my coat and the shirt with poppers were positioned, allowing me to enjoy what was happening, yet without the freedom found at the baths.

With his ass turned to me, his horniness simply did not provide enough inspiration. I have been teased by experts at the baths, to the point of knowing my uncovered cock should not keep going deeper, even while letting the sensations overwhelm my mind. Today was not even close to such a glorious state.

He went up on the wall again, both of us in front of the nude man, his legs spread. Though he clearly wanted it, no cock sucking resulted. The new man and I did enjoy some cock to cock rubbing now the opportunity arose. When hard, clothes are not much of a problem, but wearing them is not my personal preference when getting off. Still, the nipple play and mutual cock rubbing was as delightful as ever.

During this entire time, poppers never seemed appropriate. As he sat on the divider, I did discover he had condoms. After he got down from the bench, I also discovered he had lube. Without noticing it whenever his ass and my cock rubbed.

We all continued to enjoy some mutual fun, but my interest began waning. Finally, I was able to move past them, shirt back on. Wandering around, whenever returning to that area, I heard the slapping sounds of good fucking. Without feeling a particular desire to look in, not being really curious. A distinct difference from the bathhouse, where very likely, I and others would be enjoying the opportunity.

It is always good to try the new, if only to make a comparison to the familiar. As before, I understand why the baths have existed for centuries, providing the best place for men to indulge in having sex with strangers. Still, the possibility of seeing a man and woman have open sex remains a temptation, meaning that as a bisexual man, occasional visits to such places remain entirely likely.