All Comments on 'Porn Theater and Baths Comparison'

by glory_first

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Sorry but I got bored during this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You descriptive manner is wonderful! I, too, simply ADORE nipple play, something many either neglect or are uninterested in, their loss, more's the pity! Would love to engage in a long, lubricated pleasure session with you in Atlanta!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I understand why the baths have existed for centuries, providing the best place for men to indulge in having sex with strangers. Still, the possibility of seeing a man and woman have open sex remains a temptation, meaning that as a bisexual man, occasional visits to such places" (a porn cinema open to all adults) "remain entirely likely."

That has roots a bit deeper than just sauna/bath vs. cinema hall. Step anywhere outside a very controlled single-sex exclusively-gay environment and hit the reality that "sex is something that women have and men want". That's biologically hard-wired. The Pill, if used reliably properly and consistently, might lower the risk of an oopsie-baby by at best a couple of orders of magnitude but it won't lower it to zero. For women, the price of a miscalculation or a contraceptive failure is a pregnancy - which is expensive. For men, sperm are cheap and the body produces millions a day. Mention that you're looking for "just sex" and the average single male will be gung-ho, while the average female will want nothing to do with this - or the amount it takes for her to even consider it is very high.

Close your venue to everyone except adult gay males and the issue goes away. They're all here for the same thing, all men are sluts, the numbers don't need to match as they can be paired with each other. It's scary how easy it is to get laid in the gay saunas.

Open this even a small crack (such as a swinger or sex club allocating a few hours a month to one token "bisexual" event or a gay bath claiming to be "co-ed" on certain nights because business is slow) and suddenly you have some ridiculous number of straight men showing up because they'd hoped there'd be women. Meanwhile, there are few or no single women, and anyone brave enough to try showing up finds every gal is being mobbed by a dozen horny men or more - almost like sperm all trying to reach the one lone egg. Ick. Unsurprisingly, if they come once, they don't come back. As soon as you have many single males looking primarily for women, and there's no one to match most of them, the odds of getting laid drop from very good (in an all-gay same-sex venue where all want the same thing) to just plain awful (where most of the males want women but very few women arrive except as part of a couple seeking another couple or the elusive single bi female fucktoy - NO SINGLE MALES, NO BI MALES). It might be profitable for the venue (as the next step is weird pricing like "couples - the regular price, single males - three figures for admission to a nightclub for four hours, single females free"... and the numbers are still so skewed - short of banning singles entirely - that this is a waste of time and money for most who show up).

There's really no way around it. Declaring an event "bisexual" or "co-ed" or whatever will hit this problem every time. Nothing to do with whether a venue is claiming to be a cinema, or a sauna, or whatever. Sex is something that women have and men want. As long as that's all that's on offer, any mixed crowd with any singles present is going to be difficult to match as there are too many boys seeking girls and too few single females to match to them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous