Porn Theater Sissy Slave Pt. 01

Story Info
Secret sissy is outed and made to serve the porn shop owner.
1.4k words
4.39
44k
53

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seasissy
seasissy
71 Followers

Over the past several weeks, I'd gradually grown more courageous in the local porn video shop, in particular in the three room theater there. My lust for serving cock while dressed in pink girly panties, stockings and lingerie, and preferably at the end of a leash and color, had been growing for many years of online porn consumption, and finally, here I was, loose sweatpants and hoody over a pink teddy, pink panties, and pink thigh high stockings, with my collar and leash in my pocket. By now I had served many men in the theater, most happily when they physically took control of me, stripping off my outer male clothes entirely, and pulling me by the leash to serve in varied ways, the nastier and more degrading, the happier I was.

The whole time I was intrigued by the elderly, (eastern) Indian shop owner. Perhaps it was the way he would look at me with these eyes that said "I know exactly what you are and why you're here." Perhaps it was the the borderline suggestive comments he made as I purchased my ticket to get in. But each time I paid for entrance it was a mix of nervousness and excitement, he making some outwardly innocent comment -- "Back for more," "You know the drill," "You are what you are" -- and me wondering what exactly he meant and how much he really knew about my depraved behavior inside.

Probably due to this sense that he knew everything, I had always been very deferential and submissive in addressing him -- "Yes, sir." "Thank-you, sir." -- always in a soft voice, looking downward. On one particularly day he finally called me out directly.

"You're always very modest and shy with me. Would you agree with me on that?"

"Yes, sir."

"One might even say you're submissive. Would you agree that you are submissive?"

"Yes, sir."

"Of course you would. I know all about you. I know what you do in there. Did you think I didn't know?"

"No, sir."

"You know what I think?"

"No, sir."

"I think you want to be submissive to me. Do you want to be submissive to me?"

"Y-yes, sir."

"I thought so. I think you want to strip down to your girly things and worship my big cock. Would you like that?"

"Yes, sir."

"You've had a lot of fun in my shop. I think you owe me something for that. In fact, I think you need to pay a little more when you come here -- not in money, but in service. I think you want to be the store sissy slave, serving me, and serving other customers as I see fit. Isn't that so?"

"Yes, sir." I hung my head even further, but was as aroused as I'd ever been.

"Okay then. The price of the theater just went up for you. The price to get in is now $8 and sucking my cock. Is that price good for you?"

"Oh, yes sir!"

"But that's not all. Once you're inside the shop, you are to immediately strip down to your sissy things, and to put on your leash and collar, understood?"

"B-but, sir, the camer--"

"Don't worry about the security cameras! I only turn those on when we're closed. No one outside these doors will ever know or see you. But from now on, by stepping into this shop you are relinquishing your rights to me. You are agreeing to be my property, for me to use as I see fit. And if I tell you to serve a customer in any way, you will follow my orders. If that is not acceptable to you, you must never again set foot in the shop. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"Well, then. I think you better start addressing me as "Master," don't you, slut?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl. Now, let's talk about the few of your rules. Like I said, the minute you enter the shop, you are to immediately strip down to your sissy clothes, and attach your leash and collar. Then you are to come around the desk and kneel here before me, and wait for my orders, got it?"

"Yes, Master."

He paused, and stared at me.

"Oh, yes, Master," I blurted out, pulling off the hoodie, taking off my shoes and removing my pants, pulling the leash and collar he knew I had in my pocket and clicking it around me neck. As I knelt before him, I was relieved to perceive that the tall counter would block me from view of any customers who came in while I was in that position.

"Unzip my pants and take out your Master's cock, and show me how much you love it, slut." As he sat there on a high stool I needed no encouragement to unzip his trousers and pull out his semi-stiff member. I plunged my mouth around it and sucked, bobbing my head up and down, and slurping my tongue around the mushroom-shaped head. It seemed so right, such a perfect place a sissy slut like me, and I wanted to do everything in my power to try to make sure my new Master would want to keep me this way for a very long time.

Master was casually writing some bookkeeping notes with his right hand and pulling my head up and down on his hardening cock with his left, when the bell for the front door sounded. I paused for a moment, but the Master jerked my collar down for me to resume.

"Balvan, what's new?" the customer asked, oblivious to my presence below the counter and his host's large cock sliding in and out of the obedient mouth of 30yo man in pink girly lingerie.

"Oh same ol' same ol'," Balvan said nonchalantly, "But I may have a surprise for you later. Enjoy the theater." Balvan took the man's cash and tore off a ticket for him. I had ceased the slurping noises of my cock service and sucked silently through their short chat, and the customer seemed to have zero clue to anything unusual going on.

"Good girl," Master said, after the door to the theater closed behind the customer. "Now," he stopped my sucking with a tug back on the leash, "I'm going to tell you some more of your duties. You are to go into the theater and allow my customers to use you in any way they please. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, Master."

"And to prove you are providing them good service, I want to see their cum on your face. You will ask them to drench your face in their cum, and when they are through with you, you are to come out here and show me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"You are never allowed to wipe the cum off of your face, whether it's mine or a customer's. You will simply walk out of the theater, kneel in your place, and thank me for letting you serve my customers. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, Master."

He paused a bit, and my sense was that he was thinking he had hit the jackpot. This sissy is so submissive and slutty, it was all too easy to bend him to his will. What fun it would be to come up with new ideas to use and humiliate him! To use him as a favor to customers and friends!

"One last rule for today, slut. I will sometimes want to use you as my urinal. Why should I waste my time with a toilet when I have a perfectly good sissy slut that will take it anywhere I want to give it. Can you deal with that?"

Watersports were actually something that I had fantasized about many times as I masturbated imagining the most degrading use my sick, porn-addled mind could come up with. But I'd never experienced it in real life, and had some hesitation about whether I was really willing to go through with it in real life.

"I ...."

"Answer me slut!" Master said sternly slapping me across the face. "You better say yes if you ever want to see this shop and your Master again!"

"Yes, Master! Please bless this slut with your beautiful piss!"

"That's more like it," the Master replied. "But just so you know, you may also serve as a urinal for my customers. And you will love it, won't you?"

"Yes, Master!" I answered without hesitation this time. I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into, but I knew I was absolutely helpless to refuse what seemed to be a real life Master that would fulfill all my nastiest fantasies and more.

"Good," said the Master quietly, then tugging me to my feet with the leash. "Now get in that theater and do whatever it takes to please my customers."


seasissy
seasissy
71 Followers