All Comments on 'Porn Therapy'

by tarkatony

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting then facinating

This story seemed to be three-pronged, and perhaps more, but I found the three main themes were, awakening sexuality, instruction about sexuality, and how they fit it, their burgening new feelings, into their present lives.

I really liked how this was written, you seem to have a grasp of what gives someone (a reader) sexual excitement, yet get across the point the Porn and one's responses to it, tend to determine an outcome.

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenover 12 years ago
a journey

your story took me places I've never been

ABQDUDEABQDUDEover 12 years ago
you rock

finally a story that is real,i liked it all. especially liked the guys getting it on. I wrote some storys a few years ago under tucson red where the guys wanted to fuck wifes ass but had to prove it wouldent hurt bo doing each other first. i have had a couple affairs with men and cnt tell the differance between a mans mouth or ass and a womens. please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Welcome back . . .

I'm glad to see you back, your stories are among the most enjoyable to read, on several levels . . .

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 12 years ago
I gave it 4 stars for originality, but ...

IMHO it would have been better with fewer epiphanies. Mike and Art get it on - that is a nice twist in a story about people who are pretty much heterosexual.

Mother-daughter incest, father-daughter incest: somehow this is going to be therapeutic and Mike will feel no guilt about it because the daughter wanted it. All fathers in incestuous relationships say the daughter "wanted it"

Pat and Gloria getting it on. This is such an awful cliche (all women are concealing an inner lesbian - right?)

Porn as a consciousness raiser is an interesting idea, but the author kept repeating it almost as a mantra. It wasn't necessary to say it so many times; the point was made.

I wondered while I was reading whether the author would have Mike assert his total control over Pat (which Pat said she wanted) by having her fuck some total, but mildly attractive, stranger as a way of having her show her total surrender - not because he got off on it, but because it would be proof that he WAS boss.

Hmmm - maybe a story there, though it doubtless would be poorly received by diehard readers of LW

HeadguyHeadguyover 12 years ago
Loved it, but a bit of a paradox

I couldn't stop reading this story: it held my attention and seemed remarkably astute in its grasp of the characters' psychology. Ironically, I found it only mildly stimulating from a purely sexual standpoint. This is actually fine with me as there are plenty of other stories for the latter, but not as many for the former. Alas very, very few do both. Thanks for a great "read."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This started out pretty good, a couple finding each other.

Then it began to repeat itself, over and over and over and..

Next came incest, had to get some gay in there, didn't you?

I figure mommy was soon to be licking Daugher's pussy but I gave up before I got that far.

Just plain well written..unrealistic garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what are you trying ?

making fun of childmolesting ? I really hope you think this is a sad chapter of the story. the wife kind of really mentally disturbed and sees her origin as a curse to be a slut/whore.

the girl might have suffered in this loveless marriage but do you really think incest who fucked up the mother helps the daughter ?

we don't have to discuss how stupid it was in this short story to bring in the other couple with bi tendeces and just aging in marriage.

and how the so submissive wife all of a sudden becomes so agressive sexually.

there is more the question why a sane guy accepts every bullshit from his wife and his daughter.

and of course the bullshit with porn. those paid fuckbunnies, with an IQ of 2, who have not even fun making the movies, have no good sex at all but mostly are as disturbed in their minds as the woman of that story. so commercial porn helps nobody.

pretty sad that you think that you can belittle with this story any kind of abuse that happens at child age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Story pacing and character development was extremely wonky. I could only tolerate reading till the bizzare flashback with mother and daughter looking at porn that wasn't hinted at in the beginning at all. Flashback to ret-con is a lousy device that is over used and used poorly 99 percent of the time.

TXanyTXanyover 12 years ago
Kudos

I found it great. As I read it, I came across several natural breaks that you probably should have used to create independent chapters and then you could have begun each new one with a summary and mission statement to answer all the confused readers out there. The poor puppies had a hard time following you...so just slow down a little, break it into chapters and talk slowy (makes me smile thinking of a joke). Sure it could have been more polished. Time, energy and sweat are all that is required. I mean...you are getting paid for this, right? Super job. ...now get to work on the next few chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Had kind of a film noir vibe. Most of the reveals were hinted at well enough. The whole thing has a bittersweet feel to it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Started out alright and then just kept going downhill unfortunately.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous