Porn Town: Introduction

Story Info
Their town is owned by a porn company.
6.8k words
4.21
31.3k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
652 Followers

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, everyone involved in sexual situations in this story is over the age of 18.

This story includes themes of body/orgasm control and people living in semi-slavery conditions, and is an introduction to an anthology where I'll be exploring those topics in a current-day setting. Characters will come and go, sometimes reappear, but the setting will be permanent.

If you like stuff like this, be my guest. If you don't, you've been warned.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback is always welcomed.

***

Riiiing.

The busty blonde bombshell woke up immediately the moment the alarm started ringing. Jumping out of the bed almost as if an electric jolt went through her body, she silenced the old-style alarm clock with a loud "Thump!" as her hand slammed it, before heading to the bathroom.

Looking into the bathroom mirror, she quite liked what she saw, but she also knew what was expected of her. A mix of slurping noises emanating from the kitchen reminding her of that, she quickly grabbed her lipstick, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and other cosmetic products which she now used daily. Applying them as fast as she could and with the skill of a professional, she quickly made herself up.

After checking if the earpiece in her ear worked well, and with her make-up on, she finally left the bathroom.

With the periodic bursts of slurping, sucking sounds of fellatio guiding her, she waltzed towards the kitchen, swaying her hips seductively for the cameras at both ends of the hallway, her giant, silicone-enhanced but still natural-passing breasts not needing any effort from her to shake and sway just as seductively as they jutted out of her chest, leading the way.

"Hi there everyone!" she announced joyfully as she opened the cracked, crooked, creaking wooden door to the kitchen, and stepped into an orgy.

"Hi Mom!" her son, Daniel, replied, waving at her lightly. Standing by the sink, a woman of roughly his mother's age was hungrily fellating him. Not taking a break from sucking the muscular young man's thick manhood even for a second to look at the intruder, and her dark hair covering too much of her head, she didn't recognize this woman at the moment.

Looking next to her, she saw a similar, yet reversed scene. An older, dark-haired man, roughly her age, was sitting in an old, wooden chair, silently enjoying the pleasurable feeling of a young, busty, brunette bombshell wildly, though clumsily, sucking his cock.

"Hi honey," her husband, Roman, said as he looked at her. Their eyes met in silent understanding, before they both then looked at their daughter, Natalia, with a compassionate one. The girl was doing her best, but she still hadn't quite acclimatized to what the hometown she had returned to after years spent studying abroad had now become, as was obvious from the slightly awkward way in which she was sucking her father's cock.

Completely naked just like her mother, her silicone-enhanced tits looked truly massive on her slender frame. Despite being given them almost as soon as she had returned to the town, to help her "go native" since every other woman in here also had them, she still hadn't gotten used to them, and was quite obviously uncomfortable both physically and mentally as they, unconstrained by any bra or other piece of clothing, wildly swayed while she fellated her father.

But then, it wasn't like there was much of an alternative. There was only one thing the women in Zelenkava were allowed to wear above the waist and below the chin...

"Hello Yulia!" she heard an enthusiastic voice yell out from her earpiece.

"Hello Josh," she calmly replied, as her eyes shifted their focus away from her daughter and onto the camera positioned far above the sink.

As she did so, she got a much better look at the woman polishing her son's cock. With a good part of her face now uncovered and noticing her jeans, Yulia immediately recognized her as the town's mailwoman, Anastasia. She also clearly saw the shock collar on her neck which Anastasia, as well as everyone else in the village, had to wear.

She couldn't help but notice though, her one seemed a bit different than those of her family. It just seemed... bigger. More robust. Impossible to not notice, and looking at it actually made her notice the ones her husband and kids wore, which seemed almost invisible in comparison. Though, that was most probably just her mind having gotten used to them.

"Apologies for the nasty surprise," Josh continued, jovially. "We all know that you love nothing more than taking care of your little boy's little boy, and taking him back where he came from, but Anastasia had worked really hard yesterday and we thought she needed some reward for that, so we had her take your place for a bit. Hope that's not a problem."

"Of course not," she replied, honestly. "I know better than most how much girls our age need sex, especially from hotties like Daniel. Let her have as much fun as she needs, Josh."

She wasn't even truly sure if that was the man's name, but that was what he always called himself when speaking to her, and it was much better to have a name to refer to someone, rather than always having to use titles like "Director" or something similar. It was also much easier to establish a friendly relationship with someone with whom you were on a first-name basis, and she believed that a friendly relationship with him was exactly what she needed to establish, given their positions in the town's hierarchy. And, as their friendly conversation proved, she had succeeded in this, with their relationship being maybe as friendly as possible given the circumstances they were in.

"Don't worry, we have another stud coming your way," he assured her. "You won't be dying of boredom in here, you can count on me for that."

Giving a thumbs up to the camera, she sat on a wooden chair on the opposite end of the room from them, watching the action going on with sympathy, light amusement, and a burning desire to join in on the fun, waiting for the promised stud, whose identity she already had a certain idea about.

Not long after she did so, the impromptu orgy still at its apex with none of the participants having come close to orgasm, they heard the loud ringing of the doorbell, startling them for a bit.

"Your surprise meat package had arrived," Josh whispered lasciviously.

"I understood as much," she replied, hoping that her voice didn't copy his own too much. The earpieces had some pretty potent microphones, but they were still designed to be as small as possible. Nothing stuck out of their ear canals, so whispering and expecting Josh or any of his colleagues to hear you was a delusional idea unless you had a very loud voice, which Yulia, while not being all that far from, nevertheless did not possess.

Standing up from the chair, she flashed a thumbs up to the camera, as she walked to open the door to their house for the "surprise meat package" that had just arrived.

"Hi Sis!" her younger brother, Martin, greeted her. "A hug for your little brother?" he said cheekily, as he spread his impressively-muscled arms.

The small orange light shining from his neck made it quite obvious why he wanted her to hug him. She didn't even have to look down at his crotch to know that his rock-hard meatpole was proudly standing in the air, as they tended to when the shock collars were used in this manner on the men of the town, giving them light, harmless shocks to give them, and maintain, erections whenever needed.

"Quite a surprise, isn't it?" Josh said. "Now, give your brother a hug, he went so far all the way here just for you."

"Not much of a surprise to tell the truth," she replied, twisting her head to look into the camera and, in the process, taking a look to see how the others were reacting to the situation.

Nothing changed. The dudes were still getting blown, the chicks were still blowing them. Apart from Daniel flashing a slightly perverted, knowing grin at them for a moment, no one paid them any mind.

That was probably the best she could expect after all this time, and maybe even more than that.

But, well, no reason to think about that now.

"Well, come here to your big sis," she said, holding back a laugh, as she spread her arms just like he had. He of course immediately waltzed right next to her and enveloped her slender, thin figure with his strong arms, quite predictably pushing her huge, fake tits against his chest. Even more predictably, his hard flagpole slid right under her pussy and between her thighs, the erect organ pushing against her womanhood from below.

Even with her collar being currently inactive, thanks to the feelings of his dick pushing against her pussy, her tits against his chest, and his hands against her back, she felt the very familiar, electrifying feelings of pleasure build up in her pussy as it started to moisten and leak on his cock.

"What a beautiful moment between siblings," Josh said. "But you know where it would look even better? If you people got on top of that small, green hill behind your house. Not that the house itself is bad, kinda rundown but that just adds to its charm, but that hill is just beautiful."

"Yeah, it does, kind of looks like the one whose photo is the Windows screensaver," she replied, for a moment unsure which microphone would pick up her voice, given how close her mouth was to her brother's earpiece. "But still, I didn't know you were such a nature lover."

"I'm not, but the technician who put a camera on a tree in that small grove on the top of it yesterday definitely is," he explained. "We'd like to test it and see how well it works, so we thought that you two could help us with it, wouldn't you?" he asked, as if there could be any other answer than "Yes".

"Of course," she said as if it were the most natural thing in the world, with a hint of mockery hidden in her voice, as she freed herself from her brother's grasp.

"All the way to that grove, then?" her brother asked, a bit peeved off after having already come from the other end of the town to meet his sister.

"Naturally," was the predictable answer. "Don't worry Martin, I'm sure the two of you will have a lot of fun."

With nothing else left to say, the two siblings said "Bye," to the others and went on their way through the lush, green fields enveloping Yulia's family's house.

As the gentle grass bent and cracked beneath their feet, Yulia suddenly caught a glimpse of a small camera placed in the ground, partially covered by soil and almost completely covered by the thick grass. Probably placed there to record the townspeople's genitals when they will inevitably start to get called to "perform" for the camera she and her brother were about to "test". A short, biting, bittersweet laugh much heavier on the first part than the second leaving her lips following her discovery, she took a look at her beautiful hometown and reminisced about all that had happened to change it into its current state.

As an isolated Ukrainian city situated near the border with Belarus, it went without saying that Zelenkava Kraіnka was not exactly an affluent town, ever, to put it very mildly. It wasn't even really a town, not by now at least. It might have once possessed a population large enough to justify the use of that title, and officially it still was one, but after decades of decay, economic shocks, and emigration, there was now no way to describe it as, in reality, anything else than a sparsely populated, larger-than-average village.

But what it lacked economically, it made up in aesthetically, with gorgeous, natural scenery both enveloping and filling the "town". Located right on the edge of Polesia, a historical region running by the Ukraine-Belarus border and reaching into Poland, a forested, watery region of trees, lakes, swamps, and marshes, believed to be the most probable birthplace of the Slavic peoples., it was this untamed nature enveloping it where the town got its name, meaning "Greenish Country", from. Because it was enveloped almost completely by seemingly endless, thick, enthrallingly beautiful forest, with the only roads into and out of town cutting through similarly large and bewitching fields and meadows on the south and south-east sides of the town.

The entire landscape was also dotted by various random hills, such as the one she and her brother were walking toward now, and small lakes, with the town encompassing four of them.

She didn't doubt for a second that, whatever they said, the beautiful scenery was the main reason why the company had approached them with the offer in the first place. After all, what else could get them so interested so as to give them the offer twice, instead of offering it to someone else?

When they first approached them, during the economic catastrophe of the 90s, Martin was too young to remember this but she did. As shocked by their offer as they were, the townspeople were willing to accept it if it meant survival and possible comfort. It was the company that stepped back then. Now, after 30 years and with her negotiating with the company for Zelenkava as its mayor, she could finally finalize the contract the previous generation had already agreed to and they were looking forward to, as unfortunately, not much had changed for them, and what did was only for the worse.

Apparently, the previous time, the company simply didn't have the technology necessary to make their fantasy a reality. She thought that that was a strange explanation. Cameras have existed for over a century, so just how hard could it be to continuously watch every person in the town? Surely, the problematic part would be the financial one, especially with the company taking everyone too old, or too young by their criteria, to participate in the project and placing them into foster homes, or onto relatives and so on, outside of the town, and taking financial care of them?

Unfortunately for the townspeople, what they were sold was not really what they thought it was.

Yulia, and the other women, found this out the hard way. Waking up on cold, hard hospital beds from what they were promised was just a regular medical check-up, but what turned out to be major cosmetic surgery, they all found themselves with enhanced, giant breasts on their chests, and shock collars on their necks.

She still vividly remembered the shocked "What is this?!", she spat out at the surgeon who was in her room when she woke up, and then at the company executive she was negotiating with, a seemingly kind and reasonable woman in her early 30s, the moment she had visited her in the hospital room.

"Why, this is what you agreed to. Both for you and your people. You should really think about the implications of what you are signing up for, and always do a thorough background check on the people you are dealing with," the woman, who had previously introduced herself to her as "Annika", said with a tone of unconcealed mockery in her voice, her German accent so strong it sounded almost forced. "Although that could've been outside of your technological or financial possibilities, I think that, by now, you are putting two and two together as to what this is about, right?"

"Like what?" she asked. "You people mutilating us?"

"We're trying to not mutilate anyone!" the woman retorted, amused. "Look, I've been preparing for this for a long time, just as you did I think, so I hope I'll be able to explain this as clearly and succinctly as possible before you start freaking out even more. The implants and collars are the reason we've waited for so long, because the former wasn't safe enough then, while the latter wasn't versatile enough. We want you to have the certainty of being fully able to return to normal life with no ill effects after this if you and your people decide this thing is not for you. But, as long as you are taking our money, we reserve the right to modify your bodies however we wish, as well as ensuring your full compliance."

"What?!" she replied. "What does any of this have with us being turned into a company town, and surveilled so you can see how it works out?"

"As I said, background checks are a necessity," she said with a smirk, before saying the words which made Yulia's stomach sink. "Zelenkava will become a company town, and you will all become employees. Of a porn company. C'mon, what did you think FUVE meant? Did you really buy that shit about ´Finances for Underdeveloped Villages and Estates´? We use that bullshit to hide ourselves sometimes, and our name had changed a lot over the years, but our actual, current name is ´Free Use Voyeur Entertainment´.

"And you all are now its actors. Sucking and fucking on command in whatever combination and position we say, with whatever implants we put into your body beforehand. And I really do mean whatever combination we say. Why do you think we were so set on getting your town to agree to this scheme? The Polesian scenery is absolutely beautiful, and the relatively submissive nature of its inhabitants, quite predictable given the region's history, were certainly the two main ones, but those sweet Ukrainian laws, with pretty much no protections against worker exploitation, just about no laws against what we are doing in here, such as the surgeries, and, best of all, legal incest, could certainly rival either of those."

"Inc-est," Yulia repeated, shocked.

"Yes," Annika replied smugly. "And any other sexual activity we decide will take place inside of its borders, which the collars will ensure you won't leave, as well as ensuring that anything we need hard or moist will be, thanks to light electric shocks which wouldn't be all that reliable decades ago."

"And why the hell would we do this!?" Yulia gasped.

"Well, while you people already signed all the contracts, it is true that you can terminate them," Annika said in a reassuring voice. "The thing is, you won't do it. You could pay us the fines, but you can forget about your dreams of Zelenkava not being a craphole with an economy that would be a bit shitty even in central Africa. You won't do it, because it's too good of an offer for you to refuse. We'll pay everyone in the town two thousand euro a month for their participation."

Yulia gulped lightly at the amount of money she just heard about.

Annika, noticing this, grinned and continued. "You know as well as me, or anyone else, that no one of your citizens will ever, in their lives, have any chance to make that much. Except maybe for the females who would go to the west to be sex workers. In which case, they'll just do the same that we want them to do, but hundreds of kilometers away, with none of our protection, and years later."

Once again, Yulia gulped, now staring at some unidentified, dimensionless point on the floor as she did so.

Then, after taking a few deep breaths while analyzing their situation, she looked up at Annika with scorn and hatred in her eyes, and spoke, "I'll admit, those are some rather convincing arguments," she conceded, her voice and expression not unlike those of canines when forced to submit to a stronger one of their kind.

"And, of course," Annika added, with a devilish tone and expression. "The best argument for you accepting this and working for us, is the unspoken argument against refusing us. Think about how large we are, and how small you are. In a world where large companies routinely destroy small towns just by existing and operating normally, do you really think it would be beneficial for your town's future economic prospects, or even for your town's very prospect of a future, pitiful and nonexistent as they are, to piss us off?"

Total silence permeated throughout the room for a couple of moments after she finished talking.

HS98
HS98
652 Followers
12