Porn Town: Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK," Yulia spoke, defeated. "So, what exactly we'll have to do?"

"Oh, you'll find out later," she replied. "And so will I. And so will everyone else, really, most of it is going to be a spur-of-the-moment stuff, based on what we, or our customers, will want to see. But, for this very moment..." she said as she snapped her fingers at a man in scrubs, whom Yulia hadn't noticed before and who seemed to her to have suddenly appeared standing by the wall in a far off corner of the room.

Taking the cue, the man swiftly walked next to Annika and handed her a weird device, which looked like a rather bizarre attempt to create a controller for a gaming console.

Then, he dropped his trousers, and all Yulia could see was his semi-flaccid cock dangling in the air. Once again, she would've loudly protested and demanded an answer as to what this was, but after Annika pressed a button on the controller, she suddenly found herself completely immobile, frozen in place with her mouth opened in shock.

"For this very moment, we'll try a little experiment," she continued, nearly bursting into laughter at the sight of Yulia's immobilized body "Did you know, mind-controlling technologies had existed for decades by now. Well, body-controlling really, ones that overwrite your control of your muscles by filling your nerves with stronger electric impulses. Kinda like what happens when you lose control of your body due to an electric shock. First developed decades ago by a genius by the name of Dr. José Manuel Rodríguez Delgado, you are now wearing, and are immobilized by, a distant descendant of his prototypes."

Yulia could do nothing else except stare at the younger woman as she explained how she took control of her body with shock and terror in her eyes, the woman and the half-naked man staring at her in turn, reciprocating her fearful gaze with predatory ones. With a few other light movements of the woman's hand, just a few taps of her teardrop-shaped, red nails on the "controller", Yulia's stiff, rigid body suddenly moved with no input from her, standing up then falling on her knees in front of the now fully-erect man, her recently-enhanced, fake breasts shaking wildly and almost hitting her in her face as it did so.

"We'll have to do this quickly, before your painkillers will stop working," Annika commented ominously, as Yulia's mouth started moving by itself, opening and closing, her teeth clicking and tongue swaying wildly as it did so. "Yeah, sorry, but I must unfortunately inform you that we'll be using this function of the collars quite a lot. I know it must be pretty scary to be imprisoned in your own body, but some scenes simply work only if the director can get the actors to do exactly what she wants without wasting time with explaining or negotiating with them. And, with that said, seeing as your mouth had already gotten the work out we wanted..."

Another round of light tapping of the long nails adorning her thin fingers against the buttons of the controller followed, and Yulia's mouth froze in the blowjob position, before suddenly engulfing the erect prick in front of her face...

"Sis, you OK?" Martin asked, noticing her fiercely shutting her mouth and shaking her head.

"Yeah, sure," his sister answered, the disgusting flashback dissipating from her mind.

Though he didn't say anything, he understood her better than she would've thought. They all got screwed over by FUVE harder than they thought they would. Sure, it must've been especially hard for her as the person who negotiated this arrangement with them in the first place, or at least thought that she did, but when everyone under 18 or over 55 got sent out of the town and they all found out what she was tricked into agreeing to, they all felt the same things equally hard.

"Think you need a break," he said, genuinely concerned.

"Yeah, rite dere on that peak," she said, rather forcibly and through gritted teeth, as she tried her best to sound cheerful, pointing at the peak of the hill they were now plodding to.

"Your accent is really showing," he commented.

They were, understandably given the nature of the project, encouraged to converse in English with each other and speak the language as often as possible. As it was a language nearly all of them had been learning since elementary school, and one which most of them hoped to one day have the chance to have to use in their day-to-day lives already, that wasn't a problem. But, no matter how good, fluent, or used to it you were, physical exhaustion and emotional turmoil always brought at least echoes of the native Ukrainian, or at least the edges of it, back to the surface, as his sister had now proved.

Staring in the direction her hand had pointed in, he found it surprisingly hard not to look at the lone tree a dozen or so meters away from it, where FUVE's technicians had placed the camera which would record them. Quite an interesting place for something like that. With nothing but grass covering the empty, smooth hill for hundreds of meters around, the tree was a natural magnet for the gaze of anyone looking on, even if they were close to it. Did they want to capture shots of people looking into the camera with this one?

"Please, have fun," they heard Josh say from their earpieces as they were just a few steps away from the top of the hill, certain that he stared into their faces at least as hard as they stared at the tree with the camera, making this somewhat akin to a face-to-face conversation. "The day is just starting, so there's nothing wrong with a morning quickie, but make sure to make it pleasurable for the rest of us, not just you two. Make sure it's passionate is what I mean."

"Have any of the blowjobs I gave not been passionate?" she asked, her speech having already recovered.

"Let's keep it on the right track then!" Josh replied teasingly. Before she could say anything, she heard her brother moan droningly. Looking in his direction, she could see the orange light on his collar shine brightly once again, as his penis, already half-flaccid from the walk through the hill, was now being rapidly brought to its full might by light, harmless, but still noticeable electric currents flowing through his collar to his crotch.

The sight making the dissipated memories of that day reform in her mind, she shuddered at the repeated realization of just how much power FUVE had over everyone in the town, as she once again reminded herself to keep trying to convince them to take her collar off.

"Lie in there," she instructed him, and he happily obliged.

Lying on the patch of grass right on the top of the peak, his solid meatpole resembled a perverse parody of a cell tower. Only, instead of this electricity-filled erect pole ejaculating signal waves all over the world and into space, it was a video of its ejaculate that was going to be broadcast to the objects it so resembled, to be carried by their own, much different, ejaculates.

"Oh, Yulia," he gasped as she repositioned herself in front of his crotch.

It might've been just his mind being clouded due to him already feeling on the brink of orgasm with all of that electricity flowing through his body, making his cock twitch and pulse lightly as it stood proudly erect in the air, but he simply couldn't take his eyes off of her breasts. The surgeons had done a really nice job on the chests of the women in town, changing even the most pitiful stumps into first-class tits, but Yulia's mammoth ones still stood out as one of the best pairs in town.

Her fleshy balloons were already pretty large before, but after the surgeons worked their magic on it, her massive mammaries were something out of a porn movie. Quite fitting, considering that all of them were porn actors now, working 24/7. Her bust was a work of art, with the implants reversing 20 years of aging overnight and perfectly adapting to her chest, pushing out the fat in her breasts outwards in all directions as they slid into invisibility inside of them, bringing back their perkiness from decades ago, and most importantly, still making them look natural.

He fantasized a lot about those tits when they were younger, he a horny 18-year-old, and she a hottie in her early 20s. Their beauty never fully faded away, but now that they were back there, looking even better than in their prime, he was not complaining.

"You like them, don't you?" she asked, as she started slowly, teasingly jerking the rock-solid prick.

"Is it too obvious?" he jokingly replied. This wasn't the first time she had asked him this, and neither was it the first time she asked him in a situation like this. They've already perverted the natural order several times on command of their "employers". The answer was always obvious, as it was ever since he was 18.

Today though, there was more of a spark than ever before, and not just in his dick.

Seamlessly, her lips enveloped his cockhead as her tender nails had left it. Moaning loudly, he immediately put his right hand on her left breast, enjoying the surgeons' masterpiece. He tried to at least somehow give her some pleasure even slightly equivalent to what he was receiving from her, but as she smothered his stiff pole in licks, kisses, gentle sucks, and even gentler, nibbling bites, this proved to be an utterly futile undertaking.

He was the one being pleasured in here, whether he liked it or not, and she would make sure of it.

Taking half of his cock into her mouth with no problem, she started bobbing her head up and down on it, the pleasure so overwhelming that his legs thrashed for a bit. It was quite clear just how eager she was to do so. "Oh, yeah, this is the porn I like!" he moaned with a grin and a wink, prompting her to grunt in amusement for a bit before going back to work.

She had a pretty good idea of what he liked. This wasn't the first time she had fellated him on the wishes of the company, and besides that, she knew that she could just repeat the basic moves programmed into the collars to make them do in those circumstances, as they were chosen as the optimal ones for pretty much all of the men in town.

The steady, simple, robotic, and always seemingly remote-controlled head bobbing that she was sure he had received more than once from some of the other women there, with it actually being remote-controlled most of the time from what she had noticed.

"Mmm, yeah," she moaned under her breath, as his strong hand once again squeezed her enhanced breast. It might've been filled with silicone, but it was still pretty sensitive, in fact much more sensitive than she thought fake breasts would be. And yes, she did think a lot about what it would've been to have fake tits before this had happened to them.

Switching from head-bobbing into circling his shaft with her tongue, teasing its most sensitive spots with her head in place, she stared at an unidentified, dimensionless spot on his pleasure-betraying face as she continued her train of thought. Not only did she think about getting a boobjob before, but she was also by now unsure of whether there was a single woman in the town who hadn't. Whenever she talked to one of them now, it was always just a question of time as to when they'll admit being surprised in the same way as she was.

And who could blame them? She loved Zelenkava for its beauty, the untamed nature surrounding it, but the price they paid for that was the nonexistence of any modern infrastructure or real economy past the town limits, and even that was a very generous stretch. If you were a woman who wanted anything else in her life, there was only one way out for you, and they all knew that. That was the way it was for decades, that was what it was now, and it didn't seem to be about to change any time soon.

Of course, now that they've brought what usually awaited them dozens of miles away right here, into their very homes, the situation had changed slightly. Not in any real, significant way, but a change it was nevertheless, if most probably in a bad way. Which was something she was painfully aware of as she shifted her gaze to look at the tree-bound camera facing in their direction.

The bright yellow light shining out of her brother's collar, and hers as well if the cones in the lower half of her eyes weren't lying to her, revealed to her that her stare was still very much reciprocated.

"Uugghhh, aaahhhh!" her brother bellowed, his body shaking like crazy and his cock twitching madly.

"Mmmmm, hhmmmppph," she moaned with her mouth still around stuck around his cock, slobbering all over it, completely paralyzed by the electric current flowing through her except for shaking a bit, her wet pussy dripping as the electrons rushing through her nervous system set her loins on fire, the orgasm seemingly inevitable.

Only, while the powerful current kept on coursing through her body, the pre-orgasmic flames rapidly burned out.

"Apologies for the interruption," Josh's voice said from their earpieces, before her accusing and angry gaze could even turn towards the camera as she almost collapsed onto the grassy green ground, her brother spreading his limbs in exhaustion. "We were just testing if the orgasm control works with your collars. Your sibling love is beautiful to watch, but we have different programs for you two today, so, I think that we can wrap this up and have you move on."

She would've said something, her brother's heavy breathing making it quite clear that he was by now unable to do anything except waiting for an orgasm, but when she saw a deep blue light immediately start shining out of her brother's collar, and reflecting on his chest from her collar which also started shining, all she could do was quickly prepare herself to lose control of her body.

What happened next was just as quick as her impromptu preparation for it.

Suddenly, her body jumped back on her knees with a speed and grace that could put a young doe to shame. As she was waiting to register any possible pain, she felt her mouth open and her upper body bend down so fast it felt as if she was pushed, the wet cock slipping past her pink lips straight into her throat, any resemblance of a gag reflex having been long since deadened by the overpowering current filling every nerve in her throat and perpetually forcing it open.

"Urghh, ahhh, yeah," he grunted out as his cock vibrated along with her throat, before her hands flew into action as well. Their movements rapid and their condition stiff, she feared for a moment that her brother might get hurt from what her arms were doing, before the uncoordinated movements thankfully turned into much more careful ones.

Soon, as her head bobbed up-and-down the length of her brother's cock, in exactly the way she was trying to imitate before, she could see, and feel, out of the corners of her eyes, her left hand teasingly tracing the skin all over his groin with her fingernails while her right hand helped her head by jerking off his hard prick while her head pleasured it, both of her hands' movements incredibly rigid and repetitive.

"Ah, yez, dizziz wad I love!" he moaned out, his ability to speak, not just English but in general, suffering quite a lot from the pleasure coursing throughout his body. The moment he had said that, his hands bolted to join the fun as well, in a completely artificial manner and out of his control even if one ignored the shining collar. The angle and force with which they were moved making him seem like an actual puppet being controlled by some kind of physical strings, they locked themselves on his sister's head with all of the force that was in their muscles, pushing her head up-and-down in the exact same rhythm it was already moving.

His hips were soon put into action as well, jumping off of the ground almost as if the shock collar was right on the ground underneath his buttocks instead of fastened to his neck, giving him the most powerful shocks it could every time his posterior returned to the soft soil. For a couple of moments, they just went on like this, the entire perfectly-synchronized spectacle happening for really no other reason than the amusement of their unseen viewers, before the lights on their collars finally changed back to the sweet yellow.

"Uugghhh, aaahhhh!" he bellowed again, only this time, the mad twitching of his cock was finally followed by a burst of thick, salty cum, sent straight into his sister's throat and down to her stomach.

Unlike him however, his sister didn't repeat her moans from before, being preoccupied with swallowing said seed of his which kept filling her mouth over and over again. The few indescribable sounds which had somehow left her throat and found their way through her closed mouth only ended up teasing his cock even more, which just meant more sperm for her to gulp down.

"Oh yeah Sis, that was awesome," he blurted out, his cock still firmly in her mouth, as he started getting back on his legs now that the collars have finally stopped shining. "You're simply the best. And a beast."

"Hmph, hmphhh!" she moaned, drawing a similar one from him as she gave his cockhead a final suck before taking it out of her mouth. "But, of course, you know that you couldn't have expected anything else than the best, right?" she asked, with a very serious look at her face, as she likewise stood back up.

"Aaaah, of course," he said rather dismissively, before taking the opportunity to throw himself onto the soft, pleasant grass for the last time, giggling like a schoolboy as he did so.

Not that she could keep much of that serious expression on as she stared at him, with the sight of his cock now limply laying in-between his legs when before it mightily stood in the air, seeming somehow inherently comical to her.

"´Aaaah´ is quite right, Martin!" they heard Josh's jovial voice exclaim through their earpieces, and snapped back to their ridiculous reality. "That was quite a show. Exactly what we've wanted to see, though we had to guide you a bit during it. Trust me, we could keep on watching it for the entire day, but we need you guys back in town, there's a lot of things in store for you today. So, we had to stop it, and now, let's go back to civilization."

"Yeah, civilization," Yulia said in a self-deprecating voice as she looked at the dozens upon dozens of old, small, decrepit houses sprawled upon the overpowering countryside in no real pattern and divided from each other by nearly-uncountable number of trees and the occasional small stream. This was the town where she was born, raised, and now still, legally, ruled.

"The best in the world," her brother added after her gaze turned to him, and they both giggled.

"So, what do you have for us, Josh?" she asked into the air, as the two of them started walking back the way they came.

"Oh c'mon Yulia, you know that those things are corporate secrets," he replied. "Though, I can tell you that there is quite a juicy surprise waiting for you at home. And as for you Martin, well, I can't really say anything at all, because which hero goes on yet another long journey knowing what awaits him at the end?"

"Well, you sure know how to motivate people to move faster," she habitually replied, completely unsure as to whether she had actually meant that, but speeding up nevertheless.

12