Porn Whore becomes My Subslut Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said "Great! There's lots of improvements to your whoring sex skills that we can make." Smiling at her like the proud owner I was.

"For instance your ass licking was too sloppy with too much saliva and nasty noises. I expect my whore slut to be an eager slime sucker who gobbles ass juice but daintily and silently bitch!"

I am a demanding bastard.

"Ok Whore! I'll whip you for your slovenly ass sucking later, now I'm in the mood for group sex so you and Radar there ride with me and you two fluffers can follow if you'd like to help me use Sasha as her slut body was intended to be put to use.

Trish and Lisa were the fluffers' names as I knew from our night together the week before and they were very eager to join us.

"One last thing. Everyone who comes to my place is my slave, you will obey me without question and will eagerly perform regardless of the sex act I've ordered!"

"Agreed?"

They all agreed, including Radar who seemed a bit bewitched.

Comments and votes are appreciated.


12