Porn Whore becomes My Subslut Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her mouth off my cock and placed her on her knees next to the 69ing sluts and said "Nice mouth whore! I want to help you know how good your mouth is. Your new order is that you will swallow every drop of cum you can for the next 8 days."

"After Lisa sucks Radar's cum from Trish's asshole she will spit it into your mouth slut. If one of these sluts takes a load in her asshole or cunt you will suck it out and show the camera and then swallow the cum. You will rub yourself to a cum anytime you have a cock or cumload in your mouth. I want you to always associate cocksucking with pleasure. Understand?"

"Yes master!"

"I will use your throat everyday as a first fuck of the day. Everyday." I said.

"You will wake me with your mouth and when I'm hard you will wait with my cock in your mouth until I wake!"

"Once I'm awake I will have you eat the cunt and ass of the whore in bed next to me as I assfuck you. When I'm happy with the coating of asscream on my cock I will order you to lie flat on the bed and I will mount your face and fuck your mouth like I do your ass. I will plunge as deeply as I can into your throat and then short stroke for as long as I can until you need to breath."

"I expect you to be able to hold your breath for 2 minutes at a time for 3 or 4 times in a row in a day or two and unlimited 2 minute throat penetration after a week of training."

"I will have a slut suck your ass and cunt and clit for the first couple of weeks until you become addicted to orgasm from throat fucking only, after that the mere use of your mouth by a cock will be enough to bring your to orgasm."

"Now anal 69 with Lisa. Eat each other's assholes and prepare for throat fucking school."

Sasha smiled and spread her legs. Lisa crawled over her until she was face to cunt with Lisa then she scooted her ass toward her and then leaned back and was ass to lips with Sasha flat on her back under her.

Sasha smiled and spread Lisa's asscheeks and started sucking her cunt and asshole.

I had Trish lie on her back and Radar kneel over her face and ordered him to use his long thin cock on her throat. I wanted her to start getting ready for throat fucking as it was exciting me to think of three trained throat whores at my service.

I smiled down at Sasha and asked her if she was ready for my cock to start using her throat as a fuck hole. As she pushed Lisa's ass from her mouth to answer me I speared Lisa's asshole with my cock.

"Hold her cheeks wide so I can dig deep in her ass and get my cock all covered in her asscream to make fucking your throat tastier for you."

Sasha smiled and pulled Lisa's asscheeks wide apart. What a horny obedient slut she was! Lisa too was doing her best to show her sub side as she pushed her ass onto my cock, squirming her asshole as far into my crotch as she could. The competitive efforts of these whores was a turn-on and was helping my imagination.

I slapped Lisa's ass and she popped her anus off my cock and stepped off Sasha's body to stand next to the couch.

I positioned myself above Sasha with my cock pointing at her mouth.

"Sasha, you are going the reach up and cup my ass in your hands and pull on my ass to get me to fuck your throat. I don't want my cock cleaned, I want it to coat your mouth and throat with asscream so that you will taste ass everytime you swallow."

Sasha arched her back and caught my cockhead in her mouth as her tiny hands gently pressed on my ass as she angled her head so that my cock would have a smooth passage down her throat.

Then her pressing on my ass became harder and I sank my cock into her mouth and throat as easily as her ass had accepted my cock 15 minutes before.

I held myself rigid and the only part of our bodies touching was her hands on my ass and my cock in her lips, mouth, and throat with her tongue lightly touching the base of my shaft.

Her lips were clenched tightly around the base of my cock and her throat was so ready it was stiff and my cock wasn't even held tight but rattled in her esophagus like a parfait spoon in a glass.

I stayed still for 20 seconds before extracting my cock from her slutty sucking mouth.

I smiled down at her and said "Excellent throat my sweet slut! I am impressed with your first time. Good blowjob!"

Now let me coat my cock some more, Lisa spread your slutty asscheeks so I can buttfuck you and give Sasha the asscream taste that I want her addicted to.

Lisa stepped back over Sasha's body and spread her legs and arched her back offering her open asshole to my cock.

I was really loving the way Lisa assfucked and everything about her said that she was an even better choice for pornwhore girlfriend than Sasha.

Comments and votes are appreciated.

12