All Comments on 'Porn With The Wind'

by Carnevil9

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
If We Had Any Idea

Of how much money it would take to take care of these sorry assed fuckers, we would have picked our own cotton, been a lot cheaper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
XD

That was pretty funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You had me at "pink pork sword."

Everything else was just icing on the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
How absolutely stupid

Don't worry about how much money your ancestors--not you--paid the slaves, because slaves received no monetary rewards. Yes, you and yours should have picked your own cotton among other things. And you still would have ended up with Sarah Palin who breeds defective and promiscuous kids.

Good for Theodore.

Great story. Can't tolerate some of these empty headed, racist, ignorant comments.

REally great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Idiot

What the fuck does Sarah have to do with anything, who are you letterman? P.S. you gonna fuck your buddies girl friend in the car tonight, dave?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Class writing

and very funny. Good one carnevil...Mancelt.

zex95966zex95966about 14 years ago
search ended.

I have been looking for good sex slave story and this one performed well.

My only tiny complaint was the mandingo character... unlike theodore he was instantly hard or something. kinda made me lol a bit. but since it's just a short thing with him, and the rest of the story is solid. I commend you.

NoiraNoiraover 12 years ago
Hysterical

You have a gift for satirizing porn, and really, I suspect it's wasted on the readers here who can't see the humorous pacing and just want their fetishized fucks.

This was hilarious. You spin words into lols.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well Done

Having seen "Gone with the Wind", and read your story I can say that the parallel each other nicely. but where is the chapter about Atlanta and Melody's child???

abby4u2abby4u2about 12 years ago
CLEVER!

This was so much fun! I so enjoyed it. Very original and clever! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I wish I was her. I need a giant cock to fuck me and stretch me beyond reason. Then the thrill if bringing him off and eating that massive amount of cum. That is why I need to be a girl with a pussy, I would fuck every guy I could and let them call me a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOL

... and tomorrow is another lay! Whaaaah whaaah Waaaaaaaah. Ba-dum. Tisssss.

Pretty funny.

I_Love_EroticaI_Love_Eroticaover 8 years ago
Humor & Satire

This was more funny than erotic. Should be in the Humor & Satire category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great job!!

As a proper southern lady myself, I can really appreciate the taboo nature of this. I love the tie-ins to yhe actual story! Very well written!! And hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice one

Serves the manipulative bitch right

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous