Porn World Chronicles: Darla's Toy

Story Info
Buying sex toys, gone sexual.
4.4k words
4.75
6.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darla paced back and forth in the entry hall of the shared house, nerves frazzled with the thought that any minute now one of her roommates would disrupt their stated schedule for the day and run into the delivery person at just the wrong time. She'd used this service once before, after weeks of hemming and hawing, and the package had very nearly been opened by sweet Charlie before he'd seen that it wasn't actually addressed to him; the tape was cut halfway across the box's seam and all it would have taken to peek inside was an undetectable in hindsight lift of the cardboard corner. She was a grown woman, she thought with a huff, she was allowed to have just about anything she wanted.

The previous purchase had been used all of once in the two months she'd had it. The bottle hadn't been visibly diminished of the opaque, white liquid within. Darla had hidden it within her bedside table behind a variety of other junk, the door locked with a combination lock even before she'd gotten the product because only a fool blindly trusts four to eight revolving strangers at a time.

Only four now. It was an off season so only the owners, herself, and Charlie who largely kept to himself were in the house. The boy was a college student, thus at school the majority of any given day, but one or the other of the landlords were so consistently home that Darla had needed to directly ask with as much subtlety as possible when their next day out would be. This was the one day that she could be there waiting for the package to arrive, then unwrap it and immediately play with it with nobody to hear.

Hers was the next stop, the app said. It tracked as the courier approached, taking the last turn onto her street. Darla hooked a glance out the window by the entrance to try and see if she could identify them, her heart skipping a beat when she saw the van pull up to the curb and the female driver seemed to look her directly in the eyes. She noticed herself licking her lips as the slender woman in her blue polo shirt and visor, long black hair pulled back into a low ponytail stepped out of the van and took up what had to be Darla's package.

More than a full foot long, the courier rested the package on her shoulder like a batter as she approached the door. Darla opened it before the woman had even come onto the patio, and a sense of shame unlike any she'd felt before washed over her when the courier cracked a knowing smile. Already, Darla had played her hand; anyone watching would have known not only from how she'd been waiting but also in the way her hips wavered that she'd been been anxious in a very specific way to receive this package...

"Miss Darla Meyor?" the courier said, still smiling as Darla's red cheeks confirmed that she couldn't have been anyone else. "Thank you for your patronage, the company knows how daunting your first purchase can be. Personally, I think you're very brave for trying this si-"

"Shh!" Darla stopped the woman and unthinking, pulled her inside.

"-ze before any of the others," the courier finished. "It's nothing to be embarrassed about, miss Darla. Plenty of women all across the country use our services and you can tell by how hard we had to be to find that your privacy is very important to us.

"Uh, right, right..." Darla signed for the long package with numb fingers, her cheeks tingled as if she'd put something far too sweet in her mouth and she was salivating. "S-sorry I freaked out just now..."

The courier shrugged. "I understand that you'll be unfamiliar with this product as a new customer, Would you like me to demonstrate how to use your purchase?"

"What?"

"The product," the courier said again with a smile and an evil wink, drew closer to Darla so she could whisper and subtly put her arm around Darla's waist. "Would you like me to show you just how to use it? I find that if you don't do it right away, all of the courage you've mustered will drain away and it'll just end up hidden somewhere until you can finally force yourself to try it for the first time."

"But, don't you have to finish your deliveries?"

"One second." She went to the front window, flashed the OK sign, and the van drove off seconds later with another employee at the wheel. "The company sends an extra person just for this kind of demonstration. So, shall we?" The courier took Darla's hand and almost managed to guide her in the moment of confusion to the living room, but Darla changed course and they were both soon in her own bedroom with the door firmly locked behind them.

"Wait, what am I doing..." Darla had been swept up in the moment but she was already nervous enough about using the thing without having an audience for her first time!

The courier sensed Darla's hesitation and pulled back slightly. "It's okay if you're not ready. We can take it slow," she said softly, her hand resting on Darla's waist.

Darla took a deep breath and tried to steady her nerves. She had wanted this for so long, and now that it was here, her anxiety was getting the best of her. But now that it was in front of her, she knew she couldn't bear to chicken out anymore.

"Okay," she said finally, her voice barely above a whisper. "Show me..."

The courier grinned, her eyes sparkling with humor like she'd seen this exact scene played out countless times before. She peeled off the tape from Darla's package and slowly, obviously teasing her, slid its awe-inspiring girth from the cardboard and at last took it out of its plastic bag. "The Onyx Stallion: fourteen full inches of semi-firm goodness, shaped to fulfill all of your bestial desires. Well, aren't you the adventurous minx, taking a big boy like this for your first time?"

Darla fidgeted, cheeks burning. "N-no..."

"Ah, that's right, you'd be a mare." The woman ran her fingertips around the toy's flared head, drawing attention to all of its realistic little ridges and wrinkles. With an eagerness that belied her calm and collected demeanor, the courier took Darla's hand in hers and guided it to the Stallion's base. She began moving Darla's hand across its length, paying special attention to every little detail along its shaft. "See how smooth it is? And feel these veins here?" she said as she ran one fingertip lovingly around a bulging ridge near the top of the toy. "And the flared head spreads you wonderfully, rubs your walls through the entire stroke. Though, it can be difficult to get it inside at first."

It was then that Darla noticed how close she'd drawn while the woman talked, her face was mere inches from both the toy and this sultry woman's face. She startled back. "I see it... I saw it on the website..."

The woman chuckled, held the toy behind her back so it would be out of sight and of mind for a short time. "But where are my manners? I haven't even introduced myself. I'm Lila, but I guess you could've figured that out by the name tag." She laughed again, but Darla really hadn't actually looked. Then suddenly she was much more professional. "Seriously, though, if you don't want me here all you have to do is say the word. I know this kind of guided tour isn't everyone's style."

"It's just surprising... How... How do we start?"

"First," Lila said softly, sidling into Darla's personal space and smoothly slipping a free arm around the girl's waist, "we'll get you nice and comfortable. Just leave it to me for now and feel free to meet me in the middle whenever you want."

She leaned in, holding Darla to her so that she couldn't have a bout of timidity and escape, and brushed her lips against Darla's ear. She quickly ran her tongue along the curve of the girl's earlobe, causing her to shudder. Lila tossed the Stallion onto the bed behind Darla so it wouldn't be a distraction as she ran her hand up Darla's back, underneath her shirt to the strap of her bra.

"Darn, a sporty one, aren't you? Isn't that so much less fun than getting it snapped off?" Lila grinned, drinking in the girl's light moans as her fingertips caressed her bare skin on the way back down to the waistband of Darla's jeans. When Darla held her pants in place, Lila cheekily faked a frown. "Okay, okay sweetie, even slower than that."

"I'm sorry," Darla said. She closed her eyes for courage and unbuttoned her pants, slid them off of her hips so that they pooled at her ankles. Stepping out of them, she heard Lila's foot kick them away and Darla was left with only the clothes above her waist and her plain, white panties with their little, pink ribbon. Those came off with a pair of pulled strings.

Lila came back up the girl's body, took the hem of Darla's shirt in her fingers then drew it up and off. Rather than doing the same with the sports bra holding back Darla's soft, bouncy breasts, she cupped Darla's tits and gently squeezed. Timidity began turning to excitement in Darla's core; she could feel a heat rising from within her chest, flowing out to the tips of her fingers and down between her legs where she clenched her thighs against the wetness that also spread.

"Do you want to do this with or without the bra?" Lila slipped behind Darla with one hand left on her breast and the other one sliding down to start wiggling between the girl's thighs. She whispered, "Don't you think it would be great to feel it plunging into your depths while you jiggle upstairs? Mmm~ I'm jealous, what are they, D?"

Darla moaned at the woman's touch as her fingertips passed over her firm clit, forcing her legs to relax. "H..."

Lila's fingertips spread and entered through Darla's pussy lips, she laughed kindly at the girl's shivering response. The response she'd been building toward, the arousal, she could feel in the warmth enveloping her fingers. "I bet you have the boys beating down your door, but they're not good enough for you~ No, what you want is the absolute manliness of a beastly cock," she teased. "You would just love to bend over and let yourself become a breeding mare, let him pump all of his thick, creamy semen into your womb~"

"N-no... I just..." Darla began defending herself.

"Don't," Lila said firmly and chastised her with a pinched nipple. "Don't deny yourself at this point. There's a reason you wanted the horse dildo, and you darn well know it." She pulled out her fingers and brought them up to her face, making sure Darla saw as she closed her lips around them and sucked Darla's juices off. "Okay sweetie, I think you're ready to start. It's good to be aroused when you're stretching yourself."

Darla's eyes flashed to the bedside table where her lube hid, and the tiny motion was seized on; Lila let the girl go and left her feeling exposed in the middle of the room as she plundered Darla's treasure.

"You see, I knew you were our type," Lila said, waving the liter bottle of opaque, white lube Darla had bought before from its cap. "And here I thought you were a first-time customer~ Deluxe, water-based, cum-flavored lube~ This would be so much better if you had bought one of our toys with the cum pump; it feels just sublime when you get it warm beforehand and squirt it inside to feel yourself filling with hot, thick semen right as you cum." The look on Lila's face showed just how sincerely she came by her opinion. She set the bottle down and licked her lips, stripped out of her uniform with professional ease while watching Darla watching her. "But you know what I love even more? I love the ones based on a doggy's cock~ I just adore the feeling of pushing myself back against the mount on my bedpost and being spread wide open by the thick knot at the base while the pointy tip tickles my insides; I have one at home with these molded, wrinkly balls and it's incredible~"

"Umm... yeah..." Darla had once felt advanced for having used used one of her shampoo bottles during a long, hot soak.

Lila crossed back to the middle of the room and put gentle pressure on the girl's shoulders to get her kneeling on the carpet, then squirted a generous portion of cum-scented lube into her palm. She looked like the penultimate scene of a bukkake video, ready to slurp up several dozen loads of cum while a horde of men watched, but she clung to Darla's back with her small breasts pressed to the girl's skin so she couldn't ignore how hard the woman's nipples were with arousal. With one leg, she pushed between Darla's and spread her out so that closing her thighs to stop what was coming wouldn't be an option; the dry hand slid along the curve of Darla's belly and rose to firmly cup the breast on the other side, locking them together while the lube-filled hand was pressed against Darla's already-wet pussy.

The chill of the lube made Darla shiver, attacked as she was on all sides by conflicting sensations of soft and warm, cold and slippery, held secure and safely against Lila's chest. She felt as though at this point she could just lie back and let the woman take charge, as if Lila hadn't already done that. She bit her lip as Lila's long, slippery fingers passed through her pussy lips once again, two already at first since the woman could tell how much stretching Darla would already be able to handle, how much she would have to be stretched to use the incredible dildo she'd purchased.

"Good girl, let mommy take care of you~" Lila moaned into Darla's ear from behind, punctuated it with a tiny nibble at the nape of the girl's neck. "You're so warm~ So soft~ Any stallion would be lucky to have you in his stable~ Just close your eyes and think about the smell of fresh hay and sweat. Think about him whinnying impatiently as you get ready, his big, thick cock emerging from its sheath and bouncing in the air under his belly. He wants to mount you so much, will he wait for you to get ready or will he rise up with his wonderful masculinity and take what he wants?"

"I don't... want a real one..." Darla could feel her heart in her throat as the scenario forced its way into her mind. Trying not to think about it at all did nothing but enforce it, pushing the taboo scene to the forefront of her thoughts.

"I know, sweetie," Lila said with a kiss to the hickey she'd left behind before. "Just like how I don't really want to fuck an orc, or a dragon, or have a python slither up my ass~ But I still have the toys."

Holy fuck, this was an advanced user...

Lila continued, "The fantasy really makes you hum, doesn't it? I can feel it, you know. I can feel how your heart stirs in your chest; I can feel the way your pussy tightens around my fingers." While she spoke, she subtly inserted a third finger with ease and fucked Darla slowly but surely from below. "I think you're ready, don't you?"

It was all Darla could do to nod. Her face was burning up along with the rest of her as if engulfed by a bonfire of lust. She startled when she felt the thick, flared head of the toy match up to her pussy. When had Lila had the chance to pick that back up? Darla instinctively jumped, but Lila kept her securely in her place so that her body's reactions wouldn't steal this experience from her. The Id was indomitably in charge now, the superego would have to sit back and wait to be acknowledged after the fact.

Slowly, Lila added pressure onto Darla's thighs, forcing the flared head of the toy against her cunt while both it and she squished to eventually accept one another.

Opalescent lube and her own juices flowed onto the toy, dribbled down its black surface, shimmering in the light. The black veins running along its surface seemed alive, glistening with a coat of her desire-filled liquid... And eventually the limit was passed, the whole flared head and several inches more spread Darla's lips and plowed deeply into her in an instant and with a sharp intake of breath.

She felt so very full, more than she ever had before, more than she'd felt in the tub with a shampoo bottle rammed up inside her while she hid her moans within the sound of running water. Now that she knew for a fact that nobody else was in the house to hear, a ragged moan tore itself from her chest; her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she'd have fallen onto her back if the giggling Lila hadn't supported her.

"That's it, that's my good girl." Lila kissed Darla's cheek and massaged the breast in her hand. "Does it hurt at all? Don't worry about going hard the first time, use this time to get comfortable with this feeling of being stretched to your limits."

It did hurt, but the sensation was already drowned out by the many layers of arousal weaved in preparation for this moment. Darla's hands went to her belly where she could barely feel the toy pressing against her from the other side; she could imagine how deep it was, how she would feel when she eventually took it to its base, however many intense weeks or months of daily practice it would take. "A little..." she mumbled.

"I like to hear it." Lila's hand came off Darla's breast but the girl didn't have long to miss it as Lila leaned into her, tilting her own chin. Iris's eyes fluttered shut and she felt Lila's mouth. The feel of it sent what felt like an electric shock through her body, making her shiver as if chilled. She opened her mouth slightly to invite Lila in, and their tongues met.

It wasn't the first time for Darla, but for some reason it was special this time around, the new experience of being gently kissed by a woman she'd never expected to feel this way about.

But then it ended, the kiss cut short. "Now, I'm going to start moving you, and when I do, you're going to relax your muscles, just let yourself go loosey goosey. Can you do that for me?"

Darla nodded, her eyes still closed as she relished the memory of Lila's tongue in her mouth.

"Good girl," Lila said as she withdrew. She put her hands on Darla's hips and began rocking the girl back and forth atop the head of the dildo, spreading her little by little as the head pressed itself deeper toward her womb. The material squished within her each time she failed to keep herself relaxed and Lila conscientiously slowed her own motions until Darla regained the necessary state of relaxation.

"It's so... do deep..." Darla felt dumb, stating the obvious, but the way she felt the dildo's head through her belly filled her brain with thoughts of it plowing all the way in a brutal thrust, not caring how it would make her feel. She imagined it would feel so good in the moment that she would lose control and fail to recognize the pain. It would be a terrible, wonderful surprise.

"That's deep," Lila said, her hands on Darla's hips. "That's it, relax... nice and easy, let it in."

Darla did. She let the dildo's head ride up through her belly to rest within her. She looked down and saw that a full half of the enormous, girthy toy was buried inside her stretched-out cunt, the rest of it slick and coated with dribbled lube. "Should have gotten that one... the one that cums..." she said, taking a few deep breaths when she noticed an ache in her chest. But that wasn't all of it, the head of the dildo was pressed against her deepest parts, producing a deep, throbbing ache all through her body radiating from the meeting of the flared head designed to fill a woman with cum and her womb.

"It's all the way in, isn't it?" Lila said, giving Darla no time to rest now that they had achieved her goal. She wrapped her arms around Darla's body, one arm under her thigh, and lifted her nearly up and off the dildo with a sloppy sound and Darla's yowls filling the air.

She began lifting Darla and pushing her down in a slow but unstoppable rhythm, fucking her from below. Lila managed Darla's limp weight atop her knees so that the girl couldn't escape her fucking by falling over; even if she had, Darla felt sure that Lila would just grab the dildo and continue while Darla was helpless on her side.

The girl moaned and whimpered as her insides stretched to fit something larger than normal, keeping her filled and pushed out of her natural size. With her pussy wide open, Darla felt like her pussy was nothing more than an invisible sheath for the dildo as it took her over completely. It rammed against her womb with a manly urge to pump her full of its semen and impregnate her; dragging its flared head along the walls of her vagina and bulging her belly with each stroke to make it look like she already were carrying his child.

12