Porn World Chronicles: Darla's Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel her breathing become more and more shallow, the heat inside her flaring well past what she had thought would be the limit. Lila puffed against the nape of her neck, the woman somehow pleasuring herself while the meeting between herself and Darla became slick with sweat. The woman's tits rubbed up and down her back, she was putting her whole body behind the thrusting motion, plowing Darla over and over to force the girl closer to orgasm.

It came as a flush of heat, rushing up through her belly and pooling deep inside her loins, tension just waiting for the slightest twitch to break it. It welled up, each thrust of the dildo stoking the heat higher until Darla could feel it burning over her.

"God, yes..." She moaned as it broke in waves. It pulsed through her body, the dildo felt even bigger, even more powerful and masculine, as her pussy contracted in orgasm around the toy. Her muscles gripped the dildo tightly and she yelped as the most intense pleasure flooded her body. Her pussy dripped and overflowed with the sheer force of pleasure that overtook her, spraying all over the dildo and her carpet.

She was already so loose; she thought she might just flop down onto the ground, but Lila held her in place, her arms pillars of strength and support as Darla shuddered, the orgasm continuing to wash over her like a cleansing wave. When it finally settled, her body felt like it had been put through a marathon. Her muscles were weak and shaky, her breathing labored and heavy. Lila lowered her onto her side and gently slid the dildo out of Darla's throbbing, gaped pussy.

Lila lay beside the girl and petted her head while her senses returned to her. "I'm proud of you," she said. "It's not so scary when you have someone to share it with you, is it?"

Darla shook her head. Her hips felt numb, as if she'd spent the whole night before taking man after man in a conga line of cock, or so she imagined since she'd never had much experience to begin with.

Over the next half hour, Lila managed to get Darla onto her feet and into a shared shower to get the sweat and caked-on lube off (in Darla's case... out...) then cleaned up the carpet with a specialty spray she'd brought with her. Thank god, Darla hadn't thought for a second that she'd mess up the carpet with how much lube it took to get that monster of a dildo inside her.

Knelt on the floor and scrubbing while Darla watched from her bed, Lila had only bothered to put on her top and her panties. "I'll leave behind a sample bottle of this cleaning solution," Lila said, giggling under her breath. "It should last you until next week, until you get the full-sized bottle in the mail."

"Is that like... if I use it every day?"

"Yup yup, and I'd recommend you do that, unless you absolutely love the feeling of being stretched beyond your limits. If you want to do that, I'd say once a week will give it a nice half-life until you're addicted and you can't live without it every day, more than once a day."

Darla gulped, her heart had been going crazy ever since she'd cum on the massive, black toy now sitting freshly cleaned next to her on the bed.

"We also sell a special mat that's easy to wash off in the shower. It pretty much looks like a wide yoga mat, so you can store it anywhere without being found out."

"I... see..." Darla said. It felt strange that she would never see this woman again after this. She didn't know that doing it herself would be as good as it had been with Lila's support.

Too soon after everything was cleaned up, Lila dressed fully and shook the girl's hand, leaving a business card in its wake. "Well, there's our newbie support service for first-timers. But~ We have a *ahem* fan club that meets every Saturday in town. No pressure, of course, but I'll be there~" She smiled and kissed Darla's cheek, then went to her bedroom door. "I know you can't stand, I know the way out."

She blew a final kiss Darla's way.

12