Porn Wrestling Federation Vol. 08

Story Info
TJPW ring announcer Sayuri Namba is a fine post-match prize!
5.6k words
0
1.8k
2
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the persons, wrestlers, events, promotions etc depicted within. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own TJPW or any of its current and former wrestlers/characters. All characters in this story are 18 years old or older.

Featuring: Sayuri Namba (ring announcer, TJPW)

Porn Wrestling Federation -- Volume 8

A pro wrestling erotic story.

Commissioned by [Anonymous].

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, inter.

* * *

In the late 2010s and into the 2020s, professional wrestling, and to be specific sports entertainment giant WWE was in a crisis. Bad deals, lawsuits, falling ratings and questionable booking decisions led to the world giant having to make tough decisions with personal and professional consequences. For a long time, the WWE had been a proudly PG-friendly company... But when they were approached with a very non-PG offer from a very XXX-rated business, they were left with little choice but to accept.

The formation of the Porn Wrestling Federation was a joint wrestling and pornographic promotion based initially around the entire roster of WWE Divas (or Female Superstars as their were re-branded as) being "sold" to an established porn website and film maker who working with the WWE would create a weekly TV show of in-ring action for worldwide, in fitting with the general PG way of the rest of Raw and Smackdown's broadcasts. The PWF would also however create pornographic films and scenes staring the Divas for sale, download and on-demand streaming through its adult-only website. The WWE would retain all the rights of the match-based programming, and would receive part of the profits from both sides of the PWF's productions.

As PWF grew in popularity (no guesses as to which side of the business was consistently making far more money than the other), so to did it start to expand with additional talents drawn from NXT, and the global independent wrestling scene. And because of global situations creating a downturn in revenue and need to make quick cash fast and in large amounts? Those contracts that had been previously rejected from promotions outside of sports entertainment soon found themselves returned and this time signed. With the air mail postage indicating they'd travelled all the way from Japan...

* * *

The Porn Wrestling Federation is proud to announce an expansion! Following the success of titles and videos featuring women of sports entertainment, we can now reveal agreements and deals to bring the starlets of independent and international promotions to our catalogue of XXX-rated films. We look forward to bringing you new features with women from Japan and beyond in the future.

* * *

The Porn Wrestling Federation presents...

TJPW's Sayuri Namba --

In...

Prize Fight Pounding.

* * *

The video started up by showing the inside of what seemed to be a standard locker room for any sort of sporting event, with the open lockers and rails in the back but with prop items of Mixed Martial Arts-style gloves, kick pads and the like in them. Generic posters with motivational slogans like 'WORK HARD WIN HARD' on the walls too. Along with a standard wooden bench with towels at the end.

The camera watching as the male porn star for this production took a seat on the bench. Dressed, for the little attire he wore, like he was a MMA fighter but not looking from the lack of bruises like he'd just been in a cage fight. A white American with shaved head, clad in shorts with knee pads and boots as he undid the gloves, taking them off and tossing one then the other across the room out of shot. "Another fucking easy win in the bag..." The muscular hunk said. Only wearing the shorts meaning his almost stereotypical body for a fighter, tattoos and all, were being nicely shown off. A loud knock at the door as he looked to the side. "Come in!" He called out as the sound of a door opening was heard. "Speaking of easy..." He remarked, a little rudely, as he smiled for a different reason as he watched.

The camera staying on him as a set of smooth, Asian legs walked in and showed off a nicely sized, tight looking ass in white with red shorts and the logo of RIZIN Fighting Federation, the Japanese MMA promotion. The camera panning up to show off a matching sleeveless, short red top to hug nicely on a set of perky tits. Topped off with seeing the thick, red lipstick that was worn by the dark haired Japanese beauty Sayuri Namba. More known for being the ring announcer for the Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling promotion, for this porno she's reliving her time as a Ring Girl for RIZIN and still clearly wears the 'uniform' well. Her hair although in a ponytail which fitted both this look and her usual appearance in her dress when ring announcing.

"Congratulations on your win tonight..." Sayuri says, showing off her solid grasp of English as she gave a respectful bow.

"Thanks, babe... You got a name?"

"It's Sayuri..." She said, as already she showed off her infamous, over the top facial expressions with a wide-eyed look over that chiselled body when he stood up.

"Well, babe... You know, actually out there for my fight? You almost cost me the match..." The fighter lied as he invited himself in, slipping an arm around her to pull her close as her hand went up to his chest. "Being such a sexy little distraction in that tight little outfit..."

"D-Did I? I'm sorry?" She blushed as she stared up at the American stud.

"It's all good... But since you're here, and I think you need to make it up to me? How about you come show me a good time right now... After all, I won the big fight tonight... So I deserve a real hot prize, don't I?"

"O-Of course!" Namba nodded, biting down on her bottom lip as she all too eagerly slipped down to her knees in front of the muscular hunk. "I hope you are not too tired from that long, hard match you had..." She added, perhaps playing up the fact that clearly this 'victorious fighter' didn't even have a drop of sweat on him.

Fittingly, when she pulled down his shorts, another of her signature wide eyed expressions appeared when she got a look at the thick, long, perfect for porn cock he was packing as he was already hardening as she knelt down. "...Not tired at all!" She stated the obvious as she reached up, gripping his prick and starting to joke. "Are you ready for a new fight?" She looked up, before sticking her tongue out and running across the head. Already applying a double team as she used her hand to pump along the shaft and her tongue brushed across the tip. Still looking up as she began to swirl slowly around that fat head for a couple of motions. Making him moan lightly as she made sure he was rock hard. Already giving the indication that she wasn't exactly a stranger to handling some dick, even at a vast size like he was.

"If you're gonna be my next challenger, babe? You're gonna need to step up more than this..." The Fighter teased as he reached down, holding her ponytail in a commanding way already and taking the hint, Namba opened her mouth. Letting those full, red lips of her wrap around his thick meat as he slid in and made himself clearly groan from the first proper sampling of her warm and wet mouth. More moans of approval soon coming when she began to willingly bob along his prick, groaning herself as those thickly coated lips had to stretch around a thickness she wasn't quite used to. Keeping her hand just holding his shaft straight as she moved her dark haired head up and down to start applying her saliva onto his inches as she got the blowjob portion of this interracial sex actually going.

"Mmmmmmphh!! Hmmmmmphhh... Mmmmmmm!" Sayuri showed off her technique with a nice smooth and steady motion to slide up and down on his shaft. The thick red of her lipstick gradually becoming smudged as she repeated the motion and her saliva started seeping down. Already a sexy little red ring left at the midpoint of his cock from where she'd slurped down to for most of the bobs. "Hmmmm... Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmphhh..." That colouring continuing as she moved down further onto his meaty dick, keeping him groaning as used his free hand to reach down, brushing her hair at the side of her face back behind the ear. Keeping a nice, clear view for the camera to film her sucking a fat dick. As well as capturing her own growing arousal from the hard nipples poking through her tight top. Showing that the TJPW ring announcer could certainly handle a 'microphone' of this far more sinful sort as she sucked away and groaned around his member.

"Mmmmmmphh!! GAHHHHHH!! HHHHHHLLLKKK... Mmmmmmphhh!!" Pushing down deep, another wide eyed stare of surprise (along with a hint of lust) was on her pretty face as she felt his big white cock hitting the back of her damp and soothing Asian mouth. Gagging from taking far much more dick than she's used to yet not even trying to pull off from him as she kept on playing her part for this skin flick. "GAAAAAAHHHH!! MMMMMPHHH!! HHHHHRRRKKK..." Her hand moved off his base, resting on his far thigh as she kept her lips gliding back and forth and leaving the trails of red from her lipstick onto his pole. The saliva dripping down as the hunk she was blowing moaned out, showing his own stamina as well to handle such a lewd act. Finally pulling up and off to draw in air as she took a moment to spit down onto his tool.

"That was a fight along to take all of that... AHHHHHLLLKKK!!" Sayuri tried to say, but her open mouth was soon filled with big dick once again when he pushed in. Using the hold of her hair to thrust his member back and forth into her. Causing her to sexily choke around his inches whenever he pumped in, and only withdrawing a few inches from between those smudged lips before he repeated the motion to drive in with a moan. "GAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHHRRRKKK!! MMMMMM... MMMMMPHHH!!" She just kept staring up, allowing her oral hole to be used like this as her saliva dripped down her chin and fell off from his cock as his worked like a piston into her mouth. Leaving splats of spit onto her bright red top as she went from a deep blowjob to taking a face fucking. But even as she gagged away her eyes never even watered, allowing the hunk to enjoy her oral talents for a few thrusts more as he left his coat not just covered with her saliva, but stained wickedly from that thick red lipstick.

After that round of pumping, he pulled out from her and let go of her hair as she gasped, putting on another signature over the top stare as she looked over the dick she'd just been choking all over. "Amazing..." She purred before looking up. "You want more from me, of course?" Sayuri assumed right, even though she knew she was just playing a role in a porno here. Shifting back, she stood up. Firstly removing her red RIZIN branded top so show off her modest but lovely chest. Then hooking the shorts, sliding them down to expose her cutely rounded backside and an already wet, smoothly shaven pussy.

"Hop up here, babe..." The porn star instructed as he watched Namba move and take a seat on the edge of the bench before leaning back so her arms could stretch down as she held onto the sides of the seating. Spreading her legs invitingly wide as he moved in, positioning himself at an experienced angle so the filming camera could record him sliding his thick American dick into that tight Japanese pussy. Going in bareback as well as he made her keep that wide eyed, staring expression on of cock-shock as he started filling her up. "Mmmmmm... Nice and fucking tight... I can see why guys want to win around here..." He joked as he began to pump. Feeding his prick in and out of her snug box as he moaned out and kept her far leg spread, The other limb, still wearing the high white boot, down on the floor and still out of the way so she could take an already stiff motion. Clearly this hunk wasn't going to be satisfied until he was fully inside of her, and even then he'd still have plenty more to give.

"MMMMMM! S-So big! MMMMM!! That's so big!!" Namba marvelled, staring down to watch that thick pole sliding in and out of her tightness. Feeling her walls spreading to accept an invasion that quite clearly wasn't of the smaller, slimmer size she was used to. Her hands gripping the bench she was leaning back on as her body was starting to rock back and forth from the pace being used to drill her. "AHHHHHH... Filling me up! MMMMMM... Stretching me out... It feels... MMMM!! It feels so good! MMMMM..." She moaned out, certainly remembering her part as she kept the dirty talk going. Not looking like she's got any shame for letting a man fuck her just ten minutes or so after meeting him. Watching as that dick, covered in the smeared red rings from her lipstick, not pushing in and out of her twat just moments after she'd been gagging all over that cock.

"MMMMM!! Oooooooooooh! MMMMM! Fuck!! So good! MMMMM..." The moans pouring out from her mouth sounded sweeter, and hotter, than any ring announcing she's ever done for TJPW as she shifted back and forth on the couch a bit as those thrusts drove into her. Her perky chest bouncing slightly while her ponytail swung from side to side as she kept herself in the angled position. "AHHHHH... MMMMM... Big fighter cock... MMMM!! Claiming me as a dirty prize! MMMMMM!! AHHHHH FUCK..." Her gaze switching from down at her crotch, watching herself being fucking nice and firmly, to up at the stud giving it to her as she cast a look of desire. More than enjoying that thick, long prick working into her snug, wet box. Looking herself already to be quite a secret Size Queen as she was only a couple inches away from handling him balls deep.

At the same time, the porn star getting to plough into that snug Japanese twat with his big white, American dick was moaning out too. Getting a workout of his own by enjoying how damp and snug her walls were all around his inches. Pumping in a little quicker now that they're both used to the sensations as well as working in gradually deeper still into her love tunnel. The angle he's using ensuring that he could keep pumping away into her box but still leaving a space enough for the camera to keep filming the sinful action. Soon enough also capturing the sound of his crotch meeting her thigh when he drove in, filling her up. Making not just her moans that little extra louder but the shifting of her slim and sexy frame a fraction more intense from the close action.

"MMMMM FUCK!! Oh fuck!! MMMMM!! So big! MMMMM!! YES! FUCK..." She gasped out, putting on a show again as she had her eyes rolling back for a moment for a fresh, exaggerated expression while genuinely moaning out in the clear pleasure from taking a big, long cock. Tilting her head back for a moment as she groaned out and let the action speak for itself as she got a steady, firm pumping. Impressing herself as she took a pace that was just like the sort actual skin flick starlets of far more experience than her would be taking just as easily on a regular shoot. "MMMMM... You like that? MMMMM!! I love it... So big and hard! MMMMM!! Filling me up! AHHHHHH!! It's soooooooooo good! MMMMM!!" She looked back with another stare of lust as her body continued to rock against his thrusts. Still clutching onto the bench to keep herself in place as she took his cock over and over. Stuffed with almost every inch and in return keeping him groaning in delight too. Leaving his shaft with a light but visible coating of her juices from the repeated exploring into her tightness.

Namba bit down on her bottom lip when he pulled out of her snatch and stepped back. "This will be time for Round Two, right?" She said with a seductive tone as she moved off from the bench. Allowing the stud now now use it as he laid down on it with that cock pointing right up. "Ah, yes. The fighter should enjoy his prize for winning, after all." She added as she then swung a leg over to mount him. Reaching down to guide his cock back into her twat as she lowered down, placing her hands on his muscular, tattoo-covered chest. Leaving her backside sticking out towards the camera with the focus being on her snatch getting stuffed all over again.

More than eager to show off her sexual ability once again, Sayuri wasted no time in getting into rhythm to work over that already very familiar cock with. Pushing up with her legs, still wearing the Ring Girl uniform boots, planted on the floor either side of the bench. Rising up just a few inches before she dropped sharply down. Making the clap ring out when her ass struck down against his body before she repeated the motion once again. Her ponytail swaying about as she worked up and down, stuffing her snug and wet pussy full with dick again and again. Making herself and the stud she was on top of moan out as she got to work on him. Caring little about the fact she was happily fucking him bareback or the interracial nature of this action as she glided her twat smoothly along his thickness.

"MMMMMM!! Yes!! AHHHHHH FUCK!! So good! MMMMM!! So big!! AHHHHHH FUCK!!" She groaned out in delight, making sure to stare back over her shoulder to watch herself. Even though she couldn't actually really see his fat cock being taken in and out of her own snatch from her position, she knew that looking 'back at it' gave the camera already recording her willing fucking the bonus treat of her pleasured expression as she rode away. "AHHHHHH... MMMMM!! Yes, I love it! AHHHHH!! MMMMM!! I love big, fat... MMMMM!! Fighter cocks! OOOOOOOH!!" She even made sure to keep up playing the role she had for this, like she really was back being a RIZIN Ring Girl and now fucking a lucky, victorious fighter after a match instead of the lewd and shameless porno she's taking part in that this actually is. Showing that, even with the intense pleasure she's getting from stuffing herself full with dick over and over, that she's still focused enough to keep putting on a sexy performance for the wrestling fans watching her getting fucked on camera.

The stud underneath her kept his hands on her slim waist, keeping her safely in place on top of him so she could put in all the work and show off her other talents than ring announcing (and for this production, great cock sucking too). Moaning out as he handled her bounces, enjoying her snug, damp twat sliding back and forth along his dick as she used a perfectly timed motion to ride him with. Her love tunnel nicely resized to take his dick in deep but still remaining snug around his thick inches as she moved up and down. A long, fat shaft like his looking like a perfect fit for a pussy like hers that has all the markings of being a Size Queen yet hasn't seemingly ever had the chance before to take the kind of dick that she and her gorgeous body deserves.

"MMMMM!! OH FUCK!! SO BIG! SO GOOD! MMMMMM FUCK YESSSSSSSSS..." She kept another wide eyed expression on like she was still stunned she was handling all that massive dick in her tight hole, and perhaps deep down part of her really was which no doubt helped. Keeping her ass cheeks smacking down whenever she firmly dropped onto his crotch and took his member balls deep inside of herself. More than keeping his cock slick with her juices as she dragged her folds back and forth along his weapon. "MMMMMM!! Filling me up! AHHHHHH FUCK!! Making me sooooooooooooooo wet!! MMMMM!! I love it!! AHHHHHH FUCK!!" She groaned out as the sweat began to roll down her already pretty face as she kept the steady pace going. Only needing to raise up as few inches before she slammed firmly back down and took all of him inside, just to push back upward and do it all over again. Not even feeling a sting of pain from the repeated, hard times that her backside has crashed into the muscular frame of the man she's impaled on. A further sign of how great the pleasure is she's getting from enjoying some fun with a huge cock.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12